1. 外國戰爭電影經典台詞
1、如果我不堅持自己的信仰,我不知道該如何活下去。——《血戰鋼鋸嶺》
2、他們大多數不能理解你的信仰,但他們都知道你的信仰有多堅定。——《血戰鋼鋸嶺》
3、當整個世界執意要將自己撕得粉碎時,我覺得想把其中一點拼湊回來並不是一件壞事。——《血戰鋼鋸嶺》
4、再救一個,再多救一個。——《血戰鋼鋸嶺》
5、別人都在殺人,我在救人,這才是我為國參軍的目的。——《血戰鋼鋸嶺》
6、美國大兵強又好,技術高超最可靠,保衛國家功勞大,凶神惡煞全拿下。——《比利·林恩的中場戰事》
7、這場戰爭也許只是最單純的善與惡之爭。——《比利·林恩的中場戰事》
8、感想這種事,我們不在行,我的兄弟們准備好做任何事。——《比利·林恩的中場戰事》
9、我不覺得這種事值得驕傲,但我只是做了我該做的。——《比利·林恩的中場戰事》
10、如果子彈註定要擊中你,那一槍早開了。——《比利·林恩的中場戰事》
2. 國外經典電影台詞
導讀:這些是我為大家收集的一些國外經典電影 台詞 ,希望大家喜歡。
1.《卡薩布蘭卡》
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
譯文:“世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。” 亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942
2.《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
3.《肖申克的救贖》
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
4.《The Lion King獅子王》
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
6.《GARFIELD加菲貓》
Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
7.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there
shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or
dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former
world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往
事已矣.
“Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire 當你挽救了一條生命,你就等於挽救了整個世界
“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn”, ---老實說,親愛的,我不在乎
3. 十部歐美電影經典台詞
十部歐美電影經典台詞
一、《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
二、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
三、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六 、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
七、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的'人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
八、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
九、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
;4. 外國經典電影台詞分享
外國經典電影台詞分享
每部電影它都給大家帶來笑聲,甚至能夠影響人們的語言習慣。你記憶中是不是已經有很多台詞是能脫口而出不假思索的?以下是外國經典電影台詞分享,歡迎閱讀。
1. 肖申克的救贖
(Shawshank Redemption)
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的東西,好東西是不會消亡的。
2. 速度與激情
(Fast & Furious)
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.
無論你身處何方,無論是4分之1英里的賽道,還是繞了大半個地球的距離。我們生命中最重要的東西就是這屋檐下的人,就在此時,就在此地,你永遠在我身邊,也永遠是我的兄弟!
3. 阿甘正傳
(Forrest Gump)
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼。
4. 貓鼠游戲
(Catch Me If You Can)
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.
兩只小老鼠掉進一個奶油桶。第一隻老鼠很快放棄了,淹死了。而第二隻老鼠沒有。他努力直到把奶油攪拌成了黃油,然後爬了出來。先生們,在這里我想說,我,是那第二隻老鼠。
5. 獅子王
(The Lion King)
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
6. 天使愛美麗
(Amelie)
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day,when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月,會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。
7. 亂世佳人
(Gone with The Wind)
I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我以往愛的任何一個女人,我等你的時間也比等任何女人都要長。
8. 泰坦尼克號
(Titanic)
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
9. 魂斷藍橋
(Waterloo Bridge)
The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted.
生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閑逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。
10. 西雅圖夜未眠
(Sleepless in Seattle)
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
我喜歡並習慣了對變化的東西保持著距離,這樣才會知道什麼是最不會被時間拋棄的准則。比如愛一個人,充滿變數,我於是後退一步,靜靜的看著,直到看見真誠的感情。
11. 羅馬假日
(Roman Holiday)
Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。
12. 加菲貓
(Garfield)
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。
13. 教父
(The Godfather)
Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。
14. 藍莓之夜
(My Blueberry Nights)
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
15. 海上鋼琴師
(The Legend of 1900)
Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eighty eight of them, nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You are infinite. And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by.
拿一部鋼琴來說,從琴鍵開始,又結束。你知道鋼琴只有88個鍵,隨便什麼琴都沒差。它們不是無限的。你才是無限的,在琴鍵上製作出的音樂是無限的。我喜歡這樣,我活得慣。
16. 飛屋環游記
(Up)
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
17. 怦然心動
(Flipped)
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人淪為平庸淺薄,金玉其外,而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
18. 當哈利遇見莎莉
(When Harry Met Sally)
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的`周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。
19. 公民凱恩
(Citizen Kane)
Mr. Kane was a man who got everything he wanted and then lost it. Maybe Rosebud was something he couldn't get, or something he lost. Anyway, it wouldn't have explained anything... I don't think any word can explain a man's life. No, I guess Rosebud is just a... piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece.
凱恩先生是一個獲得了他想擁有的一切然後又失去了這一切的人。也許玫瑰花蕾是某種他沒能得到或是失去了的東西。不管怎樣,它並不能用來解釋一切……我不認為可以用一個字來解釋一個人的一生。我猜,玫瑰花蕾也許就是拼圖上的一塊,遺失的一塊。
20. 如果能再愛一次
(If Only)
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
21. 舞出我人生
(Step Up)
There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't appreciate what's in front of them.
對於一個不懂得珍惜良機的人來說,無論我們如何努力都是徒勞
22. 廊橋遺夢
(The Bridges of Madison County)
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
23. 大魚
(Big Fish)
Here comes a point when a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit that he's made a terrible mistake.Truth is , I was never a reasonable man.
懂道理的人,終會有按下自尊、坦承他犯下嚴重錯誤的時刻。事實是,我一直都是不講道理的人。
24. 初戀50次
(50 First Dates)
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough.You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。
25. 人鬼情未了
(Ghost)
I give you my hand. I give you my love, more precious than money. I give you myself before preacher or law. Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?
我給你我的手,給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情,在牧師和法律面前。你願意把自己託付給我嗎?你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅?一起廝守終生嗎?
26. 兩小無猜
(Jeux d'enfants)
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。
27. 音樂之聲
(The Sound of Music)
Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could. so somewhere in my wicked miserable past, there must been a moment of truth.
沒有任何事物來自虛無,沒有任何事物。所以在我迷茫邪惡的童年裡,一定有片刻的真實。
28. 冷山
(Cold Mountain)
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是誰,不知道如何去愛,也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是,這種等待,就是愛情本身。
29. 英國病人
(The English Patient)
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
30. 這個殺手不太冷
(Léon)
The most affectionate love I imagined is that I live as you used to be after you gone away.
我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己,活成了你的樣子。
31. 返老還童
(The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button)
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。
32. 當幸福來敲門
(The Pursuit of Happiness)
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。
33. 戀戀筆記本
(The Notebook)
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
一生至少該有一次,為了某個人而忘了自己,不求有結果,不求同行,不求曾經擁有,甚至不求你愛我。只求在我最美的年華里,遇到你。
34. 終結者
(The Terminator)
What is the sense of human, make some cannot be programmed thing, you can't simply set it to the chip to, it originates from human centers of power, this is the difference between us and the machinery.
到底是什麼成就了人類,使一些無法程序化的東西,你沒法簡單的把它設到晶元去里,它源自人類中心的力量,這就是我們和機械的區別。
35. 歌舞青春
(High School Musical)
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds. The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice.
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。
36. 阿凡達
(Avatar)
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude
如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。
37. 天生一對
(The Parent Trap)
You have a mom, I have a dad. Your mother is my mother, my father is your father.
你有一個媽媽,我有一個爸爸,你媽媽就是我媽媽,我爸爸就是你爸爸。
38. 飢餓游戲
(The Hunger Games)
Hope! It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained.
希望!這是唯一強於恐懼的。一點希望可以讓人絕處逢生希望太大的話是很危險的。火花可以有,但一定得能控制住。
39. 分歧者
(Divergent)
You』ll face your worst fears and conquer them, unless they get you first.
你需要面對你害怕的事物,然後戰勝他們,除非他們先戰勝了你。
40. 復仇者聯盟
(The Avengers)
It』s the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life』s joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity.
這才是人性的本質,你們內心渴望被征服,疲於追逐光鮮的自由,而丟失了生活的樂趣,迷失在權力的角逐,就為獲得認同。
41. 少年派的奇幻漂流
(Life of Pi)
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.
如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。
42. 黑客帝國
(The Matrix)
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.
不要試圖彎曲湯匙。那是不可能的。你只能試著去理解一件事實。湯匙不存在。你會發現被彎曲的不是湯匙。那隻是你自己。
43. 哈利波特
(Harry Potter)
The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capability even more important.
表現我們真正的自我,是我們自己的選擇,這比我們所具有的能力更重要。
44. 盜夢空間
(Inception)
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together。
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系——因為我們在一起。
45. 達芬奇密碼
(The Da Vinci Code)
Every faith in the world is based on fabrication. That is the definition of faith―acceptance of that which we imagine to be true, that which we cannot prove.
世界上的每一種信仰無不基於虛構。接受我們無法證明卻以為是真實的東西,這就是信仰的定義。
46. 了不起的蓋茨比
(The Great Gatsby)
Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.
每當你覺得想要批評什麼人的時候,你切要記著,這個世界上的人並非都具備你稟有的條件。
47. 血戰鋼鋸嶺
(Hacksaw Ridge)
I don't know how I'm gonna live with myself if I don't stay true with what I believe.
如果我不堅持自己的信仰,我不知道該如何活下去。
48. 指環王
(The Lord of the Rings)
There is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.
把手握緊,裡面什麼也沒有;把手放開,你得到的是一切。
49. 加勒比海盜
(Pirates of the Caribbean)
There was a time when a pirate was free to make his own way in the world. But our time is coming to an end. Our enemies are united; they vow to destroy us. The Pirate Lords from the four corners of the Earth, must stand together.
海盜們曾經以他們自己的方式在這個世界上存活著,但是我們的時代即將終結,我們的敵人團結在了一起,他們想要摧毀我們。來自於地球東南西北四個方向的海盜大佬們必須暫時將成見放在一邊,共同戰斗。
50. 荒野獵人
(The Revenant)
As long as you can still grab a breath, you fight. You breathe……keep breathing.
只要你一息尚存,就不能退縮。深呼吸,不要間斷,深呼吸。
;5. 美國電影最佳台詞100句
美國電影學會於近日評選出了美國電影中的一百句最佳台詞,《亂世佳人》的克拉克·蓋博口中蘆悶的「坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎」榮膺榜首。評選結果的影片涵蓋面十分廣泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有聲片《爵士歌手》,最近的則是2002年的《指環王之雙塔騎兵》。其中《亂世佳人》、《卡薩布蘭卡》、《綠野仙蹤》等經典老片在榜上占據了不止一席之位,而《卡薩布蘭卡》憑借6句經典台詞居首位。美國電影學會總監費斯登堡認為,這些經典的電影台詞已經成為了美國語言文化的一個組成部分,評選的目的是為了重新激起人們對美國經典電影的熱情。
現從這一百句最佳台詞中精選部分台詞,英漢對照,以饗讀者。
(以下的序號是台詞的排名號)
1,frankly,my dear,i don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,i'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,you don't understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,toto,i've got a feeling we're not in kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,all right,mr.demille,i'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,may the force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,fasten your seatbelts. it's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,you talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
12,i love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
18,made it,ma!top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,i'm as mad as hell,and i'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,louis,i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我氏嘩大認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)殲豎
22,bond.james bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,there's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,i am big!it's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,play it,sam. play'as time goes by'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,you can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,i want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,after all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,i'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,i'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,today,i consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,we'll always have paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,oh,jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.we have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,you've got to ask yourself one question:″do i feel lucky?″well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,you had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,there's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,a boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父ii》1974)
59,as god is my witness,i'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,mrs.robinson,you're trying to seceme.aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,wait a minute,wait a minute.you ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,i have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,listen to them. children of the night. what music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,i feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,carpe diem. seize the day,boys. make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,i'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
6. 外國經典電影語錄
外國經典電影語錄
在我們平凡的日常里,大家都聽說過或者使用過一些比較經典的語錄吧,語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,一般用於正式文體。語錄的類型有很多,你都知道嗎?下面是我為大家整理的外國經典電影語錄,歡迎大家分享。
1.Maybe l was a bird in another life .
lf you're a bild , l'm a bild.
我的'前世也許是一隻鳥。
——如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。出自電影《手札情緣》
2.You complete me .
You had me at Hello ,you had me at Hello.
——你使我完美起來。
—— 第一次見面你就擁有了我,擁有了我!出自電影《經濟人的風波》
3.l love that you are the last person l want to talk to before l go to sleep at night .
我喜歡你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。出自電影《當哈里遇到莎莉時》
4.l love you Morry .l always have .
Ditte.
Ditte表示同上,意思是我也一樣,非常簡練。出自電影《幽靈》
5.Choose me .Marry me .let me make you happy.
選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你製造幸福。出自電影《我最好朋友的婚禮》
6.Love means never having to say you're sorry
愛,意味著永不說後悔。出自電影《愛情故事》
8.When l am out ,take me as wind
如果我不在,就把我當成風。來自電影《請介紹我的女友》
9.l love you not because of you are ,but because of who l am when l am with you.
我愛你,並不是因為你,而是因為和你在一起的那個我。很令人有所感想的一句名言,很有哲學性。
10.To the world you may be one person ,but to one person you may be the world .
對整個世界來說你可能只是一人;但是對一個人來說你可能就是整個世界。
1. She is a piece of work!= She is too much! She『s unbelievable!她是一個很麻煩的人。
2. That』s impressive!(真了不起!)
3. You『re very ungrateful.(你忘恩負義!)
4. Let』s get this done.(讓我們完成這個工作。)
5. She『s driving me crazy!(她快把我搞瘋了。)
6. How is your day?(今天過得如何?)
7. You make me sick.(你讓我惡心。)
8. Don』t be too hard on him!(不要對他那麼苛刻。)
9. You『re not qualified for this position.(你不適合這個職位。)
10. Are you having an affair with him?
11. You have no authority to make me leave!
12. You can say that again.(你說得太對了。)
13. Don』t interrupt me when I speak.(我說話的時候,請不要打岔。)
14. Don『t do anything to embarrass me.(不要做讓我感到丟人的事情。)
15. The memory is full on this camera.
16. I was thinking about starting my own company.
17. Get your head out of the clouds.(清醒一點!別做夢了!)
18. You』re so weak.(你太弱小了。)
19. I know the company like the back of my hand.
20. What are you up to?(你在搞什麼鬼?)
21. You stay away from my family.
22. I had a long day.(今天好幸苦。)
23. We met through a friend.
24. Something is not right.(有些不對勁。)
25. I don『t need you to protect me.(我不需要你保護我。)
26. They all say the same thing.
27. You hold all the cards.(你占據主動地位。)
28. You』re so disrespectful.
29. I see no reason to change now.
30. Get your hands off me.(把手拿開。) 其實,如果你能把一部電影看透,你的口語就會很容易過關了!好好找一部你喜歡的電影,反復看上100遍吧!
;7. 十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞
在發展不斷提速的社會中,我們很多時候都不得不用到台詞,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞,下面是我為大家收集的十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. Thats yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的'平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.Its like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You cant change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.Ill make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, Ill love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think its hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than Ive ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than Ive waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
3.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open youre heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a persons voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. Theres MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But dont get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.Its not fame.Its not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .Its getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.Its finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.Its falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
8. 歐美經典電影台詞
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
9. 歐美電影里有哪些經典台詞
Life1、Alllifeisagameofluck生活本來就全靠運氣——《泰坦尼克號》
。。我喜戚禪歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局——《泰坦尼克號》
Nothingdestroyslikepoverty沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了——《泰坦尼克號》
Everyonehereisinnocent,dontyouknow這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧——《肖申克的救贖》
Prisonisnotafairytaleworld,andthedayspasslikethis。Prisonlifeislikeroutine。Besides,itsroutine監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。——《肖申克的救贖》
Peopleshouldhaveaskill。Ialmostforgot。Icanttakethisfromyou。Thewaytobesavedisinit人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道高櫻塵,就在其中——《肖申克的救贖》
Anyway,,busylivingorbusydying反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死——《肖申克的救贖》
Astrongmancanonlysavehimself,agreatmancansaveothers堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人——《肖申克的救贖》
Hopeisagoodthing,頌雹maybethebestthing。Hopealwayshashope心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望——《肖申克的救贖》
Lifewaslikeaboxofchocolate,youneverknowwhatyouregonnaget。人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。——《阿甘正傳》
10. 歐美電影經典台詞有哪些
歐美電影經典台詞有:
一、不要貪戀沒有意義的人或事,拎著垃圾的手怎麼騰得出來接禮物。
Don't be greedy for meaningless people or things. How can the hands with garbage get out to receive gifts.
二、如果一個人真的想見你,他會動用各種方式,翻遍全世界找到你。
If someone really wants to see you, he will try everything possible and go through the world to get you.
三、他們總是說每個人都會有一個完美的ta,但是我真的覺得我的那個ta是不是被車撞了啊!
They keep saying there is a perfect person for everyone out there but I seriously think that mine got hit by a truck.
四、有時候你需要接受現實,有些事永遠也回不去以前的樣子了。
Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that certain things will NEVER go back to how they use to be.
五、告訴一個人你愛ta的最佳時機是在別人還沒告訴ta之前。
The best time to tell someone you love them is before someone else does.