導航:首頁 > 熱門電影 > 外國電影完整台詞

外國電影完整台詞

發布時間:2024-07-29 21:01:53

『壹』 英文電影的經典台詞

英文電影的經典台詞如下:

13、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

14、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

15、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

『貳』 英語電影經典台詞都有哪些

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。)——《Forrest Gump》(阿甘正傳)

2、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.(你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。)——《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救贖)

3、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。)——《The Lion King》(獅子王)

4、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。)——《Gone with The Wind 》(亂世佳人)

5、All life is a game of luck.(生活本來就全靠運氣。)——《TITANIC》(泰坦尼克號)

『叄』 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。

1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》

.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid
does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen
every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any
thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away
from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避

in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂

up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face
of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are
back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change
the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be
more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的

world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game
of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day
count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching
sentence)

12.Will you give us a
chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

『肆』 美國電影阿甘正傳的台詞

電影改編自同名小說,描繪了先天智障的小鎮男孩自強不息,最終在多個領域創造奇跡。美國電影阿甘正傳的台詞,我們來看看。

美國電影阿甘正傳的台詞1

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does.傻人有傻福。

3、Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。

4、If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run away.

若你遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

5、It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水。

6、Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中註定的事。

7、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

8、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

9、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

10、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where theyre going. Where theyve been.

通過別人的鞋可以了解很多東西,他們從哪兒來,將要到哪兒去。

11、Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

我不是一個聰明的人,可我知道什麼是愛。

12、If God intended everybody to be the same, he』d have given us all braces on our legs.

如果上帝想要人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

13、A promise is a promise.要信守承諾。

14、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.

當我累了,我就睡覺。當我餓了,我就吃飯。當我要走,你知道的,我就走。

15、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

16、 I am a man of my word.我是個信守承諾的人。

17、You are no different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何不同。

18、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的。

19、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

20、I don』t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it』s aselecting process, knowing what』s the most important and what』s the lest. And then be a simple man.

我不覺得人的心智成熟時越來越寬容,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。

美國電影阿甘正傳的台詞2

1、Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2、Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3、You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4、Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5、Heres looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpynight.

系緊你的'安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、I am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。

13、If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨。

15、That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.

這是我聽過最好的答案。

16、You are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。

18、run,Forrest,run…

阿甘,快跑,快跑……

19、I want to go home.

我想回家。

20、I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

22、ts my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。

23、You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

『伍』 外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些

1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。

「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。

2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》

「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。

3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》

「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。

4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》

「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。

5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》

「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。

『陸』 美國電影最佳台詞100句

美國電影學會於近日評選出了美國電影中的一百句最佳台詞,《亂世佳人》的克拉克·蓋博口中蘆悶的「坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎」榮膺榜首。評選結果的影片涵蓋面十分廣泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有聲片《爵士歌手》,最近的則是2002年的《指環王之雙塔騎兵》。其中《亂世佳人》、《卡薩布蘭卡》、《綠野仙蹤》等經典老片在榜上占據了不止一席之位,而《卡薩布蘭卡》憑借6句經典台詞居首位。美國電影學會總監費斯登堡認為,這些經典的電影台詞已經成為了美國語言文化的一個組成部分,評選的目的是為了重新激起人們對美國經典電影的熱情。
現從這一百句最佳台詞中精選部分台詞,英漢對照,以饗讀者。
(以下的序號是台詞的排名號)
1,frankly,my dear,i don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,i'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,you don't understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,toto,i've got a feeling we're not in kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,all right,mr.demille,i'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,may the force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,fasten your seatbelts. it's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,you talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
12,i love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
18,made it,ma!top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,i'm as mad as hell,and i'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,louis,i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我氏嘩大認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)殲豎
22,bond.james bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,there's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,i am big!it's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,play it,sam. play'as time goes by'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,you can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,i want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,after all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,i'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,i'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,today,i consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,we'll always have paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,oh,jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.we have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,you've got to ask yourself one question:″do i feel lucky?″well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,you had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,there's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,a boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父ii》1974)
59,as god is my witness,i'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,mrs.robinson,you're trying to seceme.aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,wait a minute,wait a minute.you ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,i have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,listen to them. children of the night. what music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,i feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,carpe diem. seize the day,boys. make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,i'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

『柒』 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

『捌』 英語電影經典台詞

英語電影經典台詞有:

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers arejust too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that theycan't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西,有他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no goodthing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

4.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'regonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

5.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

閱讀全文

與外國電影完整台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
老電影母親電影完整版 瀏覽:996
視頻剪輯電影女孩 瀏覽:584
香港恐怖電影白發老奶奶 瀏覽:326
像一條蛇吃美女頭的電影 瀏覽:571
T34電影免費高清 瀏覽:882
關於女的打籃球電影有哪些 瀏覽:181
星河星際影院今日電影 瀏覽:785
科幻電影利維坦在線完整觀看 瀏覽:162
你還是個啥是什麼電影 瀏覽:538
中國電影農村孝敬老人片 瀏覽:60
法國電影瑪格麗特劇情 瀏覽:486
香港電影里的西施 瀏覽:34
中國電影女名星像冊 瀏覽:433
瑜伽怨恐怖電影 瀏覽:216
怎麼對電影片段消音 瀏覽:606
裸體美女海灘電影 瀏覽:317
超萌兒童電影在線觀看 瀏覽:162
老男孩電影講的是什麼 瀏覽:437
血戰台兒庄的電影的故事梗概 瀏覽:212
你好李煥英劇情模仿哪一部電影 瀏覽:897