① 適合五個人表演的英語電影
Three Little Pigs 三隻小豬
Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with 講故事者:三隻小豬和他們的媽媽
their mother. Ding-Ding and Dong- 住在一起。丁丁和東東
Dong are brother pigs. They are very 是豬哥哥,他們很懶,他
Lazy. They eat and sleep all day. 們整天吃了就睡。龍龍是
Long-Long is the youngest pig. She 最小的,她整天幫著媽媽
works all day. She helps her mother 做家務。
to do the housework.
Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make 豬媽媽:你們已經長大了,你們得
your own houses. 為自己蓋間房。
Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house. 再見,孩子們。去蓋間房。
Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三隻小豬:好的,媽媽。再見。
Wolf: I』m hungry. Look! Three little pigs 狼:我餓了。看,三隻小豬可
for dinner. Mmm. 以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 豬妹妹:哥哥,你們在干什麼?
Ding-Ding: I』m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用樹葉蓋房子。
Dong-Dong: I』m building a house with sticks. 東東:我在用樹枝蓋房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren』t strong. 豬妹妹:可是樹葉不牢固。樹枝也不
And sticks aren』t strong. 牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it』s easy. 豬哥哥:我們知道。但它很容易。
What are you doing, sister? 你在干什麼?
Sister pig: I』m building a house with bricks. 豬妹妹:我在用磚頭蓋房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That』s very difficult. 豬哥哥:用磚頭蓋,那太難了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 豬妹妹:我知道,可是磚頭很堅固。
……
Brother pigs: Oh, we』re finished. Let』s have 豬哥哥:噢,我們蓋好了。我們打
a nap. 個盹吧。
Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 豬妹妹:我的房子蓋好了,我的房
is strong. 很堅固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小豬,小豬,快開門!
Doors!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 豬哥哥:不開,不開。快走開。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:這太容易了。樹枝和樹葉
aren』t strong. 都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 講故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和東
Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run 東跑到龍龍家。
to Long-Long』s house.
Brother pigs: Help! Help! 豬哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你這兩只小豬。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf 豬哥哥:妹妹,快開門。狼來了,
is coming. Let me in. 讓我們進去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don』t worry. 龍龍:快進來。別擔心,我的
My house is strong. 房子很堅固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他們跑哪兒了?噢,他們
Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在這兒。小豬,快把門打
the door! 開。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三隻小豬:不開,不開。快走開。
你這只惡狼。
Wolf: I』ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He 講故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。
blows and blows. But the house 可是房子非常堅固。
is very strong.
Wolf: I』ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let』s boil the water. 龍龍:我們把水燒開。
Brother pigs: OK. 豬哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It』s hot. It』s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好燙,好燙。
Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The 三隻小豬:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
wolf is dead
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- 講故事者:從那以後,丁丁、東東
Dong work hard with Long-Long. 和龍龍一起努力工作。
They work and play together. 他們一起工作,一起玩。
② 1分鍾英語電影配音片段,一個人的。要有語音材料和台詞
1人1分鍾英語電影配音片段
《羅馬假日》學英語第1期:招待公主
Paramount News brings you special coverage ofPrincess Ann's visit to London.
派拉蒙新聞為大家特別報導安公主訪問倫敦的情況。
The first stop on her much publicised goodwill tourof European capitals.
這是其歐洲首都親善訪問的首站。
Thousands cheer a young member of one ofEurope's oldest ruling families.
民眾歡迎這歐洲古國的年輕成員。
She gets a royal welcome.
她受到皇室的款待。
After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace.
完成三天活動和參觀白金漢宮後。
Ann flew to Amsterdam,
安公主飛赴阿姆斯特丹,
where she dedicated the new International Aid Building and an ocean liner.
主持國際援助大樓的開幕典禮及一艘郵輪的啟航儀式。
Then she went to Paris, attending many official functions,
然後前往巴黎出席多項官方活動
to cement trade relations between her country,
以加強她的祖國和西歐多國的
and the Western European nations.
貿易夥伴關系。
And so to Rome, the Eternal City
接著來到永恆之都羅馬,
where the princess's visit was marked by a spectacular parade,
有場面壯觀的巡遊供公主觀賞,
highlighted by the band of the crack bersaglieri regiment.
高潮是狙擊兵團樂隊的表演。
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the week's continuous publicappearances.
從公主的笑臉可知她經過一周的出訪活動,仍無疲態。
At her country's embassy that evening,
當晚,在大使館
a formal reception and ball in her honour
駐義大利大使為公主
was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.
特設盛宴和舞會招待貴賓。
語音材料: http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201209/197574_2.shtml
③ 求一部英文電影中的10分鍾,適合初中生模仿的,要求對白較為集中
憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些經典片段,比如說
《音樂之聲》適合多人 女生較多
《阿甘正傳》適合三個男生 或男女對話 或男生獨白
《肖申克的救贖》適合男生獨白 或男生對話
《羅馬假日》適合男女對話
《重返十七歲》適合男生獨白
《公主日記》適合女生獨白 或女生對話
④ 急急急!!!求適合兩男兩女配音的英語電影片段
泰坦尼克號,最後那一段。。。
即感人,而且大家都很熟悉。 ROSE:I love you Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」(露絲當然明白傑克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?」(傑克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最後一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,傑克感到了自己的責任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
「我很冷……」
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(傑克鼓起最後的力量鄭重地告訴她,)「……你會得救……會活下去……」他顫抖地喘息著,「呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?」
(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴裡喃喃地:「……我身體麻木了……」
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(傑克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,「……我還有……還有一個心願……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什麼,無論……多麼……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……」
ROSE:I promise.
「……我答應……」露絲失聲痛哭起來。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……」傑克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露絲哭著應道:「我一定做到,傑克……一定做到……」
⑤ 求一個四人表演的英語劇本,最好是現在熱門的美劇上的片段
演員: P: Pirate-Grandson. M: Mother.
F: Father. K: King -Grandpa.
旁白: There are 4 members in a family, Pirate, a 7-year-old naughty boy. His mummy is a beautiful white-collar worker. His dad, Andy Lau is a famous singer, and his dear grandpa, King is a kindly old man. Pirate loves his grandpa most, because King is very spoiling him. He hates his parents. Frankly speaking, he is afraid of them, Because they are very strict with him. .
正劇:(P,K出場)
P: Old King, Open the TV, I want to see Tom and Jerry. I love that mouse. Quick! No time! I can』t wait another second.
K: Oh dear! I nearly forget it. Don』t worry, I open it right now. (作開電視狀)
P: Ha Ha! It』s really funny! Tom is so good! (作高興狀)
Oh no! 「The End!」 Where is Tom? I hate the end! (摔電視機,作極度氣憤狀) Old King!? (對K吼)
K:Oh, what a pity dog! (作左顧右盼狀) Your parents are not here ,and we can change another one ,our brave Pirate, just tell me. I』m sure your demand will be satisfied. (作充滿自信狀)
P:Really! OK! Now, let』s watch Caribbean Pirates!
K: Humm, No, it』s unfit for you…… (作猶豫狀)
P: I just like this film, Old King, you tell lies. You don』t keep your promise.(作氣憤欲泣狀)
K; Oh yes, I play it for you. (作為難狀) But please be quite, I』m afraid your parents wound not like us doing these.
P: Don』t tell so much! I have been an alt man of 7 years old. I promise it to you. (作自豪自信狀)
K:OK. (作舒心,安慰狀)
P: Fight him, kill him. Throw these bad guys into the sea…… (高聲喊)
K: Xu …….. (作禁聲狀). Remember your promise, young alt man.
P: Oh? What promise? I have forgotten it. (作天經地義狀)
K: Oh?! You are right(作理解狀,因為Pirate一貫如此,出爾反爾)
P: Old King. I give you an honorable mission. (作自豪狀) Be my horse, and I will ride on your back , let』s help these people in dangerous situation, just like a brave knight.(作勇敢狀)
K: What! Ride on my back! Be your horse!!(作驚異狀)
P: Yes, your hearing is very good, any question? (作若無其事狀)
K: No, No, sound a good idea! Very good! You are a brave Pirate. Now come on my back. (作無奈狀)
P: (作高興狀,作躍上馬背狀) Hei! Let』s go! Kill all those bad men. Quick! Run quick! ....... (意氣風發狀)
(M,F攜手進場):
P: Oh, my god! Mummy, Daddy! (A,D作慌忙狀,擋在電視機前)
M: Dad, what are you doing!? Naughty Pirate, isn』t your trick!? (作氣憤狀)
P:(作陽痿狀) Mummy, it』s not my fault. Old king let me massage his back. Hei Hei (作心虛狀,以掩飾內心的恐懼)
M: I don』t believe it. (作嚴肅狀) Dad, isn』t really that? (詢問K)
K: Yes, of course, I can』t image a child only 5 year old, can massage so good. Oh……. (釋然狀,因為圓了我的謊)
M: Really. I don』t believe the litter pirate can massage, who taught him. (作懷疑狀) Dear, isn』t you ?
F: No, I haven』t, but I decide to enjoy his massage another day, Do you think so, dear?
M: Yes, really a good suggestion.
(P,D作驚恐狀。A:發抖,D:揮汗)
(P擋著電視怕被M、F發現,K也為P作掩飾)
P: Mummy, Do you feel a little cold?
K: Yes, I can feel it. (邊揮汗邊說冷)
M: No, it』s summer. Really hot, do you catch cold?
P: No, No, just my feeling. (更加發抖,一不小心被B看到了電視)
M: Pirate, what』s behind you? (疑問狀)
P: Oh, nothing, nothing! (作驚恐狀)
M: Move away .little Pirate! (作氣憤狀)
P: Oh no! The storm will come. (捂臉作害怕狀)
M: Caribbean Pirate! What』s a bad film! Little Pirate!? (氣憤狀)
P: Mummy, I surrender. (作投降狀)
M: Daddy ,this film is unfit for him , it is full of killing,force and negative passion, and it will let him become bad !
K: I know that, but I meat to let him watch Tom and Jerry and he like it very much. Yes? Pirate? (想轉移話題與Pirate站在同一戰線)
P: Yes, a very clever mouse and a stupid cat. (作博學狀)
M: Dad, don』t let him watch so much TV, it wastes a lot of time, and it is bad for his eyesight. He may become short-sighted. (誠懇狀)
K: I know the disadvantage. But TV also teaches him a lot of things which he can』t learn from books, Such as survival ability and communication skills. (中氣不足狀,因為理由不充分)
M: Just those force, fighting and cheat? (置疑狀)
P: Mummy, I apologize that I have cheated you. (誠懇狀) I won』t do that next time. Can you forgive me this time, Mummy. (做鬼臉,逗媽媽開心)
M: Pick up trick. It doesn』t work this time. (義正言辭狀)
P: Mummy, not next time, ok? ( 作悲傷狀,以引起媽媽的同情)
(M不理P)
M: Dad. I know you love little pirate very much, but I think you should choose the right way. Spoiling is not true love. It』s the poison in honey. (作嚴肅狀)
F: Yes, Dad, Pirate has a lot of things to do. We should be his guide, not to carry out everything he said. We can bring him to the library to see what books attract him most. We can help him to develop his interest, shape his personality, and improve his intelligence and so on. I think it』s the right way to love our little Pirate. Do you think so, dear? (很理智,明晰狀)
M: It』s just what I want to say. (贊同狀 )
F: Ok, I should change my way of loving him. I should let him do his own thing and be his guide. (作徹悟狀)
P: Oh, so much time has passed. I eager to go to wash room, I can』t bear it. (捂小腹,作難受狀)
K: Ok, I go to bring the paper, don』t worry! I』ll accompany with you. (作習慣性狀,因為Pirate的大小便通常都由King主管)
M、F:No, let him do that himself, and be his guide. (同聲提醒K)
K: Oh, yes, little Pirate, it』s your job now, nobody can help. You should do it yourself. (作揶揄狀)
P: Xi, I have been an alt man of 7 years old. I can do it. (跨進廁所,作藐視狀,有什麼大不了,不就進個廁所嗎)
M、F、K: Brave Pirate! (作自豪狀,含有誇獎意)
P: Oh, my god! The washroom is so large and dark! (害怕狀,因為從末一個人進廁所)
M、F、K: (All 暈倒)
—— The End
蠻搞笑的,不過有個媽媽
不是熱門的美劇上的片段
⑥ 飛屋環游記人物性格簡介(英文)
《飛屋環游記》的主要人物介紹:
1、卡爾:一位退休的氣球推銷員,他被迫離開他和已故的妻子艾麗一起建立起來的家。不過他不想搬到老人院去,於是卡爾採取了行動。他把成千上萬的氣球系在屋頂上,連同地基一起飛向了空中,他向著南美飛行,要履行他多年前對妻子作出的承諾。
Carl: A retired balloon salesman who was forced to leave his home with his late wife, Ellie. But he didn't want to move to the nursing home, so Carl took action. He tied thousands of balloons to the roof and flew into the air along with the foundation. He flew to South America to fulfill his promise to his wife many years ago.
2、羅素:一個過度熱情和不停說話的8歲少年。他參加了野外探險者協會,並全副武裝參加挑戰野外生存的露營活動,他的全部戶外生存知識都來自於書本,他唯一的野營經驗是在他家裡的客廳。他把卡爾當成了幫助對象,他作為不知情的偷渡者開始了自己的真實戶外探險,他的冒險夢想開始付諸於現實。
Russell: An 8-year-old boy who is over-enthusiastic and keeps talking. He participated in the Wild Explorers Association and was fully armed to participate in camping activities that challenged survival in the wild. His entire outdoor survival knowledge comes from books, and his only camping experience is in his living room. He regarded Karl as a helper.
He started his own real outdoor adventure as an unsuspecting stowaway, and his adventure dreams began to be put into reality.
(6)電影片段英語描述人物擴展閱讀:
《飛屋環游記》是一部由彼特·道格特、鮑勃·彼德森聯合執導,愛德華·阿斯納、喬丹·長井、克里斯托弗·普盧默等擔任主要配音的喜劇、冒險、動畫片,於2009年8月4日在中國大陸上映。
該片主要講述了一個老人曾經與老伴約定去一座坐落在遙遠南美洲的瀑布旅行,卻因為生活奔波一直未能成行,直到政府要強拆自己的老屋時才決定帶著屋子一起飛向瀑布,路上與結識的小胖子羅素一起冒險的經歷的故事。
2010年,該片獲第82屆奧斯卡金像獎和第67屆美國金球獎電影類-最佳動畫長片獎;獲第63屆英國電影和電視藝術學院獎電影獎-最佳動畫片獎;獲第37屆安妮獎-最佳動畫電影獎;獲第36屆人民選擇獎-最受歡迎家庭電影獎。
⑦ 求英語電影經典對白片段,3分鍾左右的。
威廉:
我想娶你,因為你是我每天早上醒來睜開眼最先想見到的人,也是每晚我想親吻道晚安的那個人。I
wanna marry you because your're the first person that I want to
look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I wanna kiss
goodnight.
威廉:
(溫柔地把APRIL的雙衫薯碰手捧在掌心)從我看到這雙手的第一眼起,我就想永遠的牽著,我無法想像如果做不到這一點會是什麼樣子。Because
the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being
able to hold them.
威廉:
不過,最主要的是,如果你也和我愛你一樣地深或談愛著一個人,手蔽那麼和他結婚就是你唯一的選擇。But mainl, when you love
someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing
left to do.
威廉:
那麼。你願意。。。嗯。。。嫁給我嗎?So will you... Um... marry me?
April: 當然。。。也許吧。Dfinitely....Maybe.
⑧ 經典英文電影片段
Big words of western tour (大話西遊)
Chapter 1
Site:The wedding
Characters:牛魔王 、至尊寶、紫霞、小妖
Aside: The story begins with a wedding. The Bull King is going to have a concubine.
牛:Today is my wedding. I am going to have a concubine. Ha ha ha …….
妖:Concubine? Dose your wife agree to it?
牛:Oh! She is not lovely anymore. She』s right now at the Flame Mountain. She can do nothing about it!
(至尊寶從後台走入人群中)
牛:Let me introce my brother to you! My bro!
Come here! This is my brother.
(牛深情地轉向紫霞)
牛:Zixia, listen to me. I think I 『ve fallen in love with you once I know you. I want to show my sincerity. So I request you to marry me in front of my bros. This Pandora』s Box is my gift to you. I hope you would say yes.
妖:I object!
牛:What?
妖:Zixia has a means to test her lover. If you can pass it, I will shout up!
至:What』s this? Really?
妖:This test is that she would marry the guy who can make her Magic Sword go out of the scabbard.
(劍從至的懷中落下)
妖:Magic Sword?
牛:Let me do this!
(紫跑出,拾劍)
紫:It』s not true! It』s just a joke. It is still meaningless even if you can put it out!
(紫跑下)
妖:King, Iron Fan Princess has come.
牛:Aaa……
(牛驚慌地跑下)
Aside: The monkey king leaves the front hall, running to back garden……
Chapter 2
Site: Bull King』s back garden
Characters: 至尊寶、紫霞
(至跑過來,突然看到紫獨自坐在台階上,於是走過來)
至:Why are you hiding here?
(紫抽劍,指向至.兩人定格,至走出來,獨白)
至:At this time, the blade is really close to me, 0.01 cm I think. But after a short period of time, 0.01 second I think, the owner of the sword will fall for me whole-heartedly. Because I』ve decided to tell lies, I』ve told many lies in my life, but I think it is the most wonderful lie!
紫:I』ll kill you if you come closer!
至:You should kill me! Kill me! I』d found my best love, but I didn』t treasure her. I left regretful after that. It』s the ultimate pain in the world. Just cut my throat, please don』t hesitate! If God can give me a chance, I will tell her there words. 「I love you」. If God wants to give a time limit, I』ll say this love will last 10 thousand years!
(紫長嘆,拋劍,拾劍,抱劍)
紫:What can you tell your wife?
至:I have to tell her the truth. So I must get the Pandora』s Box back. Then go back with you and explain everything. But I hate myself that I can』t get the box back. I ……
紫:I help you!
至:No, it』s dangerous!
紫:You don』t want to?
至:I do! But ……
紫:I trust you! I』ll get the Pandora』s Box back tonight. Wait for me here at midnight.
(豬喊)
至:Let me do something to my boss first. See you tonight.
(依依不捨)
Aside: The night ……
Chapter 3
Site: Dungeon
Characters: 至尊寶、豬八戒、沙僧、唐僧
豬和沙:Master, master
(兩人同時悄聲說)
豬:We come to save you.
沙:We come to bring you out.
唐:I won』t go.
豬和沙:Stay here? Why?
唐:There』re full of obstacles in the way of getting scriptures. This is because we』re not united enough. So we let the devils do bad to us. That』s fine. This prison has no difference with the outside world, to me; the outside world is just a bigger prison. You go out first. I have something to tell him.
(豬和沙下)
唐:You come in and have a sit!
至:To be honest, I』m not your disciple. I don』t want to be your disciple. Master I know you』re a good guy. Please let me go!
唐:Do you know 「dong , dong, dong ……」?
至:What is 「dong, dong, dong」?
唐:「dong, dong, dong ……」 is ……
(唐唱Only you)
至:Stop. Stop. I can』t take this anymore, please stop ……
唐:Ohoh ……
至:Damn you, you … I』ve said I can』t take this anymore. Don』t disturb or I』ll kill you.
唐: Monkey King, you can kill me. Life and death are very minor. When you know why you should make sacrifices, you will come back and sing this song with me. Namonitabhaya …
(至跑走)
Aside: The Monkey King succeeds in escaping form the Bull King, and he reaches the Spiders』 Cave with the Grapes. Unfortunately, the Monkey King and his friends meet the Queen of Spider.
The Monkey have heard that if the blade slashed fast and accurately, the guy who』s cut open won』t die at once. He can still see. So he asks the Queen of the Spider to kill him as fast as she could and to tear his heart out and let him have a look.
After the Monkey King』s death, he appears in the Hole of Waterfall …
Chapter 4
Site: The Hole of Waterfall
Characters: 至尊寶、觀音
至:Goddess. I』m about to understand your words. I used my eyes to see in the past. What I was dying. I started using my heart to see this world. Then I could see all things clearly. That girl …has left a drop of tear in my heart. I felt her sorrow.
觀:Have you given up all things in human world?
至:Yes! Life and death is just minor! …… But I don』t understand why can human』s hatred last 10 years, 50 years, and even 500 years. What hatred is it?
觀:So that Tang Monk went to the west and got scriptures, which clean out hearts.
至:OK, I want to stay here, there are many things waiting for me to do.
觀:I want to warn you again. After wearing the gold ring, you』re no longer a normal human. You can』t have human desires anymore. If you do so, the gold ring will get smaller and smaller. It』s very uncomfortable.
至:OK.
觀:Before wearing the ring, what do you want to say?
至:I had had found my best love, but I didn』t treasure her. When I lost her, I regret. It』s the most pain in the world. If God can give me another chance, I will say there words to her 「I love you」! If there is a time limit, I hope, it is 10 thousand years.
⑨ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑩ 求簡單的英語電影獨白片段
《海上鋼琴師》
「陸上的人喜歡尋根問底,虛度了大好光陰。冬天憂慮夏天的姍姍來遲,夏天則擔心冬天的將至。所以他們不停四處遊走,追求一個遙不可及、四季如夏的地方—我並不羨慕。」
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living dread of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
「我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。」
「I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here,but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.
「你把我推到舷梯上然後扔給我一架有百萬琴鍵的鋼琴,百萬千萬的沒有盡頭的琴鍵,那是事實,max,它們沒有盡頭。那鍵盤是無限延伸的。然而如果琴鍵是無限的,那麼在那架琴上就沒有你能彈奏的音樂,你坐錯了地方,那是上帝的鋼琴。」
「You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. 」