Ⅰ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
Ⅱ 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption
Ⅲ 《愛在午夜降臨前》經典英文台詞有哪些
如下:
1、I miss the way he used to lie next to me at night。(我最懷念他以前晚上躺在我身邊的樣子)
2、I can't move. I even have to hold my breath, but I feel very relieved and complete。(我動不了,甚至要憋住氣,但覺得很安心很完整)
3、But recently, I graally began to forget him, just like losing him again。(但最近我漸漸開始忘記他,就像再次失去他一樣)
4、I know you won't change, and I don't want you to change. This is to accept you because of you。(我知道你不會變,也不想讓你變,這就叫因為你而接受你)
5、Don't waste too much time on love. Friendship and work will bring you more happiness。(不要在愛情上浪費太多時間,友誼與工作會給你帶來更多快樂)
Ⅳ 歐美經典愛情電影台詞
導讀:這些是我為大家收集的一些歐美經典愛情電影台詞,希望大家喜歡。 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
12.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
13.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
14.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
15.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
16.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
17.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
18.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
19.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
20.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
21.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
22.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
23.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
24.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
25.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的.東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
26.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
27.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
30.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
31.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
32.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。
33.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
34.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。
35.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
36.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
37.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
38.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
39.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
40.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
41.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
42.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
43.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我也跳。
44.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
45.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
46.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
47.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
48.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? (很多人每天都在這個問題上糾結徘徊)
49.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
50.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
51.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
Ⅳ 求歐美愛情電影中的經典台詞,跪謝!
《As good as it gets 盡善盡美|貓尿先生|漸入佳境》
Melvin:"you make me want to be a
better man."
Melvin: 是你另我想成為一個更好的人?
Carol:"that's maybe the best compliment of my
life."
Carol:這可能是我此生聽過的最受用的恭維。
《Shadowlands 曾經深愛過|幻境》
"I can't have the happiness of yesterday without
the pain of today."
沒有今天的痛苦,哪來昨天的幸福。
《Moulin Rouge 紅磨坊》
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love
and be loved in return."
一生中最重要的就是學會愛和被愛
《Jerry Maguire
甜心先生/征服情海/傑里·馬奎爾》
Jerry:" i love you,you…complete
me."
Jerry:我愛你,你讓我變得完滿。
Dorothy:"shut up,just shut up, you had me at
'hello'."
Dorothy:停,別說了,我見你第一眼時就已經被你征服了。
《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白
And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!
(我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
Ⅵ 經典愛情英文電影台詞
英文電影《這個殺手不太冷中》經典台詞
open for the rest of your life.
(只要你殺了人,你的人生就變了,什麼都不同了。)你的餘生都要提心吊膽的過日子。
瑪蒂爾達:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. I want love....or death. That's it.
我不管將來如何,李昂。我只需要愛....或者死。就是這樣。
李昂:I want death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of your games.
我選擇死亡,只有死是真的.。別煩我了,瑪蒂爾達,我已厭倦了你的游戲。
瑪蒂爾達:There's this really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kind of game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
這游戲很有趣,李昂。它讓人變得和善,讓人開始思考。這是你喜歡的方式。如果我贏了,你一生都要陪著我。
李昂:And if you lose?
如果你輸了呢?
瑪蒂爾達:Go shopping alone, like before.
你還是獨來獨往,一如從前。
李昂:You're gonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你輸定,瑪蒂爾達。你上滿了子彈,我聽見了。
瑪蒂爾達:So what? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎樣?若我中槍身亡,你會怎樣?
李昂:Nothing.
若無其事。
瑪蒂爾達:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.
我希望你沒說謊,李昂。我也希望你的內心深處,從來沒有愛過我。因為如果你有那麼一點點愛我的話,那幾分鍾後,你會後悔一直沒有說出自己的真實感受。我愛你,李昂。
(瑪蒂爾達開槍,李昂搶下。)
瑪蒂爾達:I win.
我贏了。
英文電影《愛情與靈葯》經典台詞
I'm full of shit, OK? I am knowingly full of shit. Because I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life, and the thing is everybody have accepted that...like "That's just Jamine." And then you... Jesus ... you didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you, and then you made me believing too. So unfortunately, I need you and you need me... Let's just say... that in some alternate universe, there's a couple just like us. Only she is healthy, and he is perfect. And their world is about how much money they are spending on vacation, who's in bad mood that day, or whether or not they're guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don't wanna be those people. I want us. You. This.
我是個混蛋。真的,人人都知道我是個混蛋。因為我這輩子從來沒有真正在乎過什麼人什麼事兒,而且所有人都覺得習以為常了,他們都說:“傑米就是這樣子的。”然而我遇到了你……天啊……只有你,不會這么看待我。在認識你之前,從來沒有人相信我是可以依靠的一個人;也是你,才讓我自己相信了自己。所以很不幸,我需要你,你也需要我。打個比方,在某個異度的時空里,有一對跟咱倆差不多的小情侶。只不過那裡的他們倆,女的健康,男的完美。他們所有的問題只不過是度假花多少錢啦,誰今兒心情不好啦,雇個清潔工要不要有罪惡感什麼的。我不要成為那些安逸的人。我只要我和你。只要你。只要我們在一起。
I used to worry a lot about who I'll be when I grow up. Like how much money I'd make, or someday I become some big deal. Sometimes the things you want the most doesn't happen, and sometimes the thing you never expect happen does. Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything, and deciding to stay and apply for med school. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed. Forever.
Ⅶ 20部歐美愛情電影經典台詞
導語:我整理了20部歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,希望大家喜歡。
1.《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
3.《廊橋遺夢》
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
4.《藍莓之夜》
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
5.《戀夏500天》
愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
6.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
7.《當哈利遇見莎莉》
.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
8.《飛屋環游記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
9.《初戀50次》
年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
10.《單身公寓》
當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.
11.《分手信》
離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
12.《曾經》
曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的.,留作回憶。
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
13.《西雅圖夜未眠》
我喜歡並習慣了對變化的東西保持著距離,這樣才會知道什麼是最不會被時間拋棄的准則。比如愛一個人,充滿變數,我於是後退一步,靜靜的看著,直到看見真誠的感情。
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
14.《兩小無猜》
好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
15.《冷山》
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是誰,不知道如何去愛,也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是,這種等待,就是愛情本身。
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
16.《天使愛美麗》
有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月,會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
17.《附註我愛你》
在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
18.《返老還童》
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
19.《返老還童》
我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
20.《戀戀筆記本》
一生至少該有一次,為了某個人而忘了自己,不求有結果,不求同行,不求曾經擁有,甚至不求你愛我。只求在我最美的年華里,遇到你。
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
Ⅷ 求歐美經典愛情電影的台詞,註明中英文
1、《愛情故事》 Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。
2、《手札情緣》---Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird,I am a bird.--我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。
3、《甜心先生》---You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello,you had me at hello.--你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。
4、《當哈里遇到莎莉時》 I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。
5、《幽靈》 ---I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto.我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣。
6、《我最好朋友的婚禮》Choose me.Marry me.Let me make you happy.選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。
7、《初戀五十次》Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。
8、《全民情聖》There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you.世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來,她就是你。
9.《泰坦尼克號》You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳.
All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
10.《初戀的回憶》It's like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it.
Ⅸ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
30句,怕網路不讓發那麼多字。我個人最喜歡的電影是《肖申克的救贖》。看了幾十次了,每一次都好像能讓我重生。這部電影的經典台詞很多,網上流傳最廣的幫你摘錄了一部分。
Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate』em,th
enyougetusedto』em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon』twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I』,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德話外音:到今天我還不知道那兩個義大利娘們在唱些什麼,其實,我也不想知道。有些東西還是留著不說為妙。我像她們該是在唱一些非常美妙動人的故事,美妙得難以用言語來表達,美妙的讓你心痛。告訴你吧,這些聲音直插雲霄,飛得比任何一個人敢想的夢還要遙遠。就像一些美麗的鳥兒撲扇著翅膀來到我們褐色牢籠,讓那些牆壁消失得無影無蹤。就在那一剎那,鯊堡監獄的每一個人都感到了自由。
()
AndyDufresne:Here』swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.』tmadeoutofstoneThatthere』sa---there』sa---there』ssomethinginsidethat』syours,thattheycan』ttouch.
(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。
AndyDufresne:That』sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan』ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。
RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德讀安迪留下的條子:記住,瑞德,希望是件美麗的東西,也許是最好的東西。美好的東西是永遠不會死的。
Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德話外音:我們坐在太陽下,感覺就像自由人。見鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房頂。我們是創造的主人。而安迪——他在這間歇中蹲在綠蔭下,一絲奇特的微笑掛在臉上,看著我們喝他的啤酒。
Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe』.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德話外音:你會說他做這些是為了討好看守。或者也許是為了同我們搞好關系。而我則認為他只是為了再度體驗一下正常人的感覺,哪怕只是為了短短的片刻。
Rednarrating:』tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,』regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。
Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
,andagreatmantosaveanother.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。
這句我更喜歡某個字幕組翻譯的「汲汲於生,或汲汲於死」
============================================
還有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜歡的電影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由萬歲……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的結尾。那種讓人意猶未盡的感覺非常強烈。在最後結尾處,威廉姆·華萊士英勇就義,全城人民都不忍他繼續被劊子手摺磨而幫他求情,甚至劊子手都希望他說一句求饒的話。而他用盡全身力氣,高喊了一個單詞:「FREEDOM!!!!!!」
======================================================
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
Ⅹ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。