導航:首頁 > 好看推薦 > lostandfound電影經典台詞

lostandfound電影經典台詞

發布時間:2023-05-30 06:19:59

Ⅰ 悲慘世界經典台詞英文

《珂賽特:“悲慘世界”的續集》,由勞拉·卡爾帕金創作,於1995年出版。它延續了珂賽特與馬呂斯的 故事 ,但與其說它是原著的續集,不如說是1980年音樂劇的續集。以下是我為你精心整理的悲慘世界 經典台詞 ,希望你喜歡。

悲慘世界經典台詞
一個人要是靠勞動養活親人,他就沒有權利犧牲,否則,他就是家裡的逃兵。

If a person by working to feed relatives, he has no right to sacrifice, otherwise, he is at home.

世上有兩種生靈能在心靈深處戰栗:一是尋回孩子的母親,一是抓到獵物的猛虎。

There are two kinds of people can tremble in the depths of the soul: one is found the child's mother, a tiger caught prey.

經過長期的摸索,科學今日已經知道肥效最高的肥料就是人肥。如果說我們的黃金是糞尿,反之,我們的糞尿就是黃金。

After a long exploration, science today already know the highest fertilizer fertilizer is human manure. If our gold is manure, on the contrary, our manure is gold.

善於思索的人,很少用幸福者和不幸者這種說法,塵世顯然是另一世界的門廳,這里沒有幸福的人。

Those who are good at thinking seldom use the theory of happiness and misfortune. The world is clearly the entrance of another world.

苦難超過了一定的程度,人們就會被某種邪惡的冷漠所征服。

To a certain extent, suffering will be conquered by some kind of evil indifference.

重大的錯誤和粗繩子一樣,是由許多細微的部分組成的,分開細看都沒有什麼,但許多小錯誤合在一起便會形成大錯誤。

Big mistake and thick rope, is composed of many small parts, are not separate at what, but many small mistakes together will form a big mistake.

有的緘默等於撒謊。

Some silence is lying.

一個人的傳聞不論真假,在他的生活中,尤其在他的命運中,往往和他的所作所為居同等地位。

A person's rumors, whether true or false, in his life, especially in his destiny, and his actions are often the same status.

我寧願靠自己的力量,打開我的前途,而不願求有力者垂青。

I would rather rely on their own strength to open my future, rather than those who favored a strong demand.

他活著,盡管命運離奇多磨難;他安息,只因失去天使才合眼。生來死去,是人生自然的規律;晝來夜去,也同樣是這種道理。

He is alive, although the fate of strange is all wrong because he; rest, lost angel to sleep. Born to die, is the natural law of life; day to night, the same is true.
悲慘世界經典台詞英文 句子
把希望寄託在什麼也繼承不著的人身上吧!

The hope lies in what can not inherit the person!

哎,還得吃飯,胸懷多少理想激情的人,也有這種弱點啊。

Hey, you have to eat, the number of people with ideals and passion, but also have this weakness ah.

大眾的笑是普遍墮落的同謀。有些不健康的節日腐蝕人民,使他們墮為群氓;而群氓和暴君都需要逗樂的小丑。

People laugh is the accomplice of universal depravity. Some unhealthy festivals disaggregate the people and convert them into the populace; and the mob and tyrants require buffoons.

青少年清貧,到成功之日方顯妙處:能把人的整個意志引向發奮的道路,把人的整個靈魂引向高尚的追求。

Young poor, the success of the Japanese show beauty: the whole will lead to hard road, the people of the whole soul towards the pursuit of.

目前的一代人有權在地球上過路,不能強迫他們為了後代而縮短自己的路程,後代和他們是平等的,將來才輪到後代過路。

The present generation has the right to pass on the earth, and can not force them to shorten their distance for future generations.

人生有兩間屋子,一間是暗的,一間是黑的。

There are two rooms in life, one is dark and the other is black.

人的兩只耳朵,一隻聽到上帝的聲音,一隻聽到魔鬼的聲音。

Two ears, one hears the voice of God, and one hears the voice of the devil.

情緒沮喪的人是不會回頭的,因為他總覺得,厄運緊跟其後,是甩也甩不掉的。

Depressed people will not look back, because he always felt that bad luck followed, is not thrown off.

貧寒和愛俏是兩種逼死人的動力。

Love is pretty poor and forcing people to power two.

事情是自然而然地發生,就如同夜幕降臨,白日西沉。

Things happen naturally, as night fell, the day down.

他是情場做戲,她卻一片痴情。

He is playing the field, she has an infatuation.

愛和曾愛過,這就夠了。不必再作其他希求。

Love and love, that's enough. Don't ask for other.

人一生各種際遇,都有本能的反應。

People have all kinds of life experience, instinctive reaction.

他知道信仰能護人心身。他總設法去慰籍失望的人,使他們能退一步著想,使俯視墓穴的悲痛轉為仰望星光的悲痛。

He knows that faith can protect the mind and body. He always tried to comfort the people disappointed, so that they can take a step to make, overlooking the grave to look at the stars of grief sorrow.

兒童 接受快樂和幸福最快,也最隨便,因為他們天生就是幸福和快樂。

Children are happy and happy to be happy and happy, because they are born with happiness and joy.

不幸的遭遇,最萌培養孩子緘口慎言的習慣。

Misfortune, most children keep cautious habits.

世界上最寬闊的是海洋,比海洋更寬闊的是天空,比天空更寬闊的是人的心靈。

The world's most wide is the sea, the sea is more spacious than the sky, wider than the sky is the human mind.

人一旦流浪並顯得自由自在,那就完蛋了。

Once a man is wandering and appears to be free, it is finished.

對無知識的人,你們應當盡你們所能的多多地教給他們;社會的罪在於不辦義務 教育 ;它負有製造黑暗的責任。

To those who have no knowledge, you should teach them as much as you can; the sin of society is not to do compulsory ecation; it has the responsibility to create darkness.

善良既是歷史中稀有的珍珠,善良的人便購幾棵優於偉大的人。

Kindness is a rare pearl in history, and a kind man buys a few better than a great man.

一場戰役,總要有一場暴風雨干預。

There's always a storm in the middle of a battle.
悲慘世界經典台詞英文摘抄
在死以前,為愛而忍痛,為希望而景仰吧。

Before death, and to love, hope and contemplate.

釋放無限光明的是人心,製造無邊黑暗的也是人心,光明和黑暗交織著,廝殺著,這就是我們為之眷戀而又萬般無奈的人世間。

The release is infinitely bright people, create endless darkness is people, light and dark interwoven, fighting, this is for our love and desperation of the world.

我沒見過一隻狼肯為另一隻狼的幸福而獻身!

I have not seen a wolf willing to sacrifice for the happiness of another wolf!

那些剛離開上帝的靈魂趁著晨曦來到人間,當它們看見自己是那麼幼弱,那麼赤身露體時,它們會想到些什麼呢?

Those who just left the spirit of God came to earth before dawn, when they saw that they are so young, so stay naked, they will think of what?

真愛的第一個徵兆,在男孩身上是膽怯,在女孩身上是大膽。

The first sign of true love is timid in a boy, bold in a girl.

應該相信,自己是生活的強者。

Should believe that he is the strong life.

下水道是城市的良心。

Sewer is the conscience of the city.

不回顧消逝了的昨天的人是沒有思想和感情的。

He who does not look back on yesterday has no thoughts or feelings.

還是畏懼我們自己吧。偏見就是盜賊,惡習就是兇手!

Or fear ourselves. Prejudice is a thief, vice is a murderer!

如果你是石頭,就應該做磁石;如果你是植物,就應該做含羞草;如果你是人,就應該做意中人。

If you are a stone, you should do a magnet; if you are a plant, you should do the Mimosa; if you are a man, you should do the right person.

人有肉體,這肉體同時就是人的負擔和誘惑。人拖著它並受它的支配。

A man has a body, which is also a burden and temptation. The man dragged it and was in its control.

人生最大的幸福,就是確信有人愛你,有人因為你是你而愛你,或更確切地說,盡管你是你,有人仍然愛你。

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, or that you are loved by the one you are, or rather, even though you are.

在我們這樣陰暗的社會里,向上爬,不能不說是一種由上而下的慢性腐蝕劑。

In such a gloomy society, we can not say that it is a kind of up and down chronic corrosion agent.

風度是理想的形態,容止則是理想的動態。

Grace is the ideal form, and is the ideal dynamic.

笑聲如陽光,驅走人們臉上的冬天。

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.

成功,這個才能的假象,有一個上當者:歷史!

Success, the illusion of talent, there is a sucker: history!

愛情本是人乾的蠢事,卻又是上帝的智慧。

Love is the folly of, but is the wisdom of god.

勉強應允不如坦誠拒絕。

A reluctant promise is better than a frank refusal.

世間沒有一種無嘍啰的權力,也沒有一種無臣僕的尊榮。

There is no one without louluo power, there is no one without the servants of honor.

粗俗和天真這兩種天性有一個共同點,都沒有過度階段。

There is one thing in common between the two natures of vulgarity and innocence.

彷彿他們感到自己是天使,而且知道我們是凡人。

As if they were angels, and they knew we were mortal.

人不只是一個中心的圓圈,而是兩個中心的橢圓,一個是事實,一個是思想。

Man is not only a central circle, but two centers of the ellipse, one is the fact that one is thinking.

人生就好比是兩間屋子,第一間是暗的,第二間是黑的。

Life is like two rooms, the first is dark, the second is black.

生活就是面對微笑。

Life is a smile.

這扇門並不問進來的人有沒有姓名,而要問他有沒有痛苦。

This door does not ask the person who comes in has the name, but must ask him to have the pain.

人,有了物質才能生存;人,有了理想才談得上生活。

People, with the material in order to survive; people, have the ideal to talk about life.

那些隱藏在內心深處的秘密,只有接納赤裸裸靈魂的墳墓才一清二楚。

Those who hide in the deepest secret, only accept the naked soul of the tomb was crystal clear.

窮困是一個熔爐,每當命運需要一個壞蛋或一個神人,就把一個人投進去。

Poverty is a melting pot, when fate needs a bad man or a man of God, he throws a man in.

一個人不回想已經消失的視野,就沒有思想,沒有愛心。

A person does not recall the vision has disappeared, there is no thought, no love.

永遠也不要害怕盜賊和兇手,那是身外的危險,小危險,還是害怕我們自身吧,偏見,就是盜賊,惡習,就是兇手。

Never be afraid of thieves and murderers, that is all dangerous, dangerous or small, afraid of our own, prejudice, is the thief, bad habits, is a murderer.

有的東西是不應當勉強去描繪的:太陽就是其中之一。

There is something that should not be taken lightly: the sun is one of them.

再高明的人也有自己崇拜的偶像。

Even the best people have their own idol worship.

心靈高尚的人啊,你們要冒多大的風險啊!你奉獻的是一顆心,而別人所取的往往是肉體。

Noble souls, how much risk you take! What you give is a heart, and what others take is often flesh.

猜你喜歡:

1. 《悲慘世界》經典英語台詞

2. 電影《悲慘世界》經典台詞

3. 悲慘世界電影經典台詞

4. 雨果經典唯美英文語錄

5. 悲慘世界電影台詞精選

Ⅱ lost經典及搞笑台詞(中英對照)

1.Everythinghappensforareason. 2.Livetogether,diealone. 3.Youwillfindmeinthenextlife,ifnotinthisone. 4.don'tmistakecoincidenceforfate. 5.Don'tevertellmewhatIcan'tdo 6.ANA-LUCIA:"Shutup.WhenItellyoutodosomething,youdoit--Isaymove,youmove--Isaystop,youstop.Isayjump,whatdoyousay?"(很酷地) 7.LOCKE:Youseethislittlehole?Thismoth'悔粗行sjustabouttoemerge.It'sinthererightnow,struggling.It'.Now,Icouldhelpit--takemyknife,gentlywidentheopening,andthemothwouldbefree.Butitwouldbetooweaktosurvive.Struggleisnature'swayofstrengtheningit.(S1ep7TheMoth) 8.Locke:Whydoyoufindithardtobelieve? Jack:Whydoyoufinditsoeasy? Locke:It'sneverbeeneasy. 9.Locke總是點睛人物 ....,it'stimetostartyours. .....sameway,,istoplooking..... Charlie:Soyoubelieveindestiny? Locke:Ibelieveinmanythings. 10.Charlie那句"凳腔Guys,Wherearewe?"是很多人碧嘩當出決定把LOST往下看的關鍵 下面的是另一個排行榜: FYI:Top50GreatestLostQuotes (sourcefromlost-forum.) 1.「Wewerebroughthereforapurpose,forareason,allofus..」-Locke,toJack(Exos,Pt.II) 2."Ifwecan'tlivetogether...we'regonnadiealone."-Jack,toallthecastaways(WhiteRabbit) 3."Guys...wherearewe?"-Charlie,』sdistressmessage(Pilot,Pt.II) 4.Locke:Ithink...that'swhyyouandIdon'tseeeye-to-eyesometimes,Jackbecauseyou'reamanofscience. Jack:Yeah,andwhatdoesthatmakeyou? Locke:Me,well,I'mamanoffaith.–LockeandJack(Exos,Pt.II) 5.「Iwantsomefriggin'answers!」-Hurley,toRousseau(Numbers) 6.「Yes,Iamready.Iaskfornoforgiveness,Father,forIhavenotsinned...IfIcouldanswerhimnow,,Ikilledamantosavemybrother'slife.Iamnotsorryforthis.Iamproudofthis.IdidnotaskforthelifeIwasgiven,butitwasgivennonetheless,andwithit,Ididmybest.」–Eko,afterYemior,morelikely,themonsterinYemiform,requestshegivehisconfession(TheCostofLiving) 7.「Ilookedintotheeyeofthisisland,andwhatIsaw…wasbeautiful.」-Locke,toJack(WhiteRabbit) 8.「.」–Mr.Eko,toLocke(WhatKateDid) 9.HenryGale:CourseifIwasoneofthem--whatwouldIdo?Well,they'dbenoballoon.SoI'ddrawamaptoarealsecludedplace,likeacaveorsomeunderbrush,goodplaceforatrap.Anambush.Andwhenyourfriendsgotthere,'em.Thenthey'sethemtotradeforme.[jokingly]Iguessit'sagoodthingI'mnotoneofthemhuh? 作者:小短褲2007-5-2722:59回復此發言 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2LOST的經典台詞 [JackandLockestareatHenry] HenryGale:Youguysgotanymilk?–Henry(AKABen),toJackandLocke(TheWholeTruth) 10.「Becausethis,isit.Thisisallthereisleft.Thisocean,andthisplacehere,wearestuckinabloodysnowglobe!」-Desmond,tellingJackwhyhedidn』.(LiveTogether,DieAlone) 11.Michael:Whoareyoupeople? HenryGale:We』rethegoodguys,Michael.–MichaelandHenry(AKABen)(LiveTogether,DieAlone) 12.「Idideverythingyouwantedmeto!Whyareyoudoingthis?Whydidyoudothistome?」–Locke,(DeusExMachina) 13.「They'resmart,andthey'reanimals,.-thinkagain.」-Ana-Lucia,tellingMichaelabouttheOthers(Abandoned) 14.「.」-LocketoJack(Exos,Pt.II) 15.「Rightbehindyou...jackass.」-Sawyer,(Walkabout) 16.「,soIgupthatgrave,andinitIfoundnotawomanbutaman,amannamedHenryGale.」-Sayid,toHenry(Lockdown) 17.「We'!」-Locke,totherestofthecastaways(…InTranslation) 18.「I』llseeyouinanotherlife,brother!」–Desmond,onseveraloccasions(FirstheardinManofScience,ManofFaith) 19."Don'ttellmewhatIcan』tdo!"-Locke,onseveraloccasions(FirstheardinWalkabout) 20.「Baby,..OfcourseI'mserious.」-Sawyer,afterKateaskshimifhe』』sasthmamedicine 21.「I』macomplicatedguy,sweetheart.」-Sawyer,toKate,.(Pilot,Pt.II) 22.「Iwaswrong.」-Locke,toEko,asthehatchexplodesaroundthem(LiveTogether,DieAlone) 23.「Irememberpeanutbutter.」–Claire,toCharlie(Homecoming) 24.「Ifwetellthemwhatweknow,wetakeawaytheirhope....」-Sayid,』smessage(TabulaRasa) 25.「We』regonnahavetotaketheboy.」-Mr.Friendly/BeardedMan,(Exos,Pt.II) 26.Shannon:Yousaythatnow,butyoudon't...You'rejustgonnaleaveme.Iknowassoonaswe getoutofhereyou』rejustgoingtoleaveme. Sayid:Iwillneverleaveyou.Iloveyou.–SayidandShannon(Abandoned) 27.Jack:Idon'tbelieveindestiny. Locke:Yes,youdo.Youjustdon'tknowityet.–JackandLocke(ExosPt.II) 作者:小短褲2007-5-2722:59回復此發言 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3LOST的經典台詞 28.「Dude,you』vegotsomeArztonyou.」-Hurley,』sfleshonhisback(Exos,Pt.II) 29.Kate:Ican'tleavewithoutyou! Jack:Yes,youcan!Go! Kate:Jack,Ican't! Jack:Go!Now! Kate:Jack,Ican't! Jack:Kate,Dammit,RUN!-KateandJack,arguingoverwalkie-(IDo) 30.「ShouldIgogetaruler?」-Kate,asSawyerandJackargue(Lockdown) 31.Locke:Whydoyoufinditsohardtobelieve? Jack:Whydoyoufinditsoeasy? Locke:It'sneverbeeneasy!–LockeandJack,arguingaboutpushingthebutton(Orientation) 32."I'mabloodyRockgod!"-Charlie,(TheMoth) 33.「WhatdoIwant…kissoughtadoit.」-Sawyer,』sasthmamedicine(ConfidenceMan) 34.Michael:Everything'scool.,too. Sawyer:Swell,.–SawyerandMichael,referringtothenewtail-sectionsurvivors(EverybodyHatesHugo) 35.「We』regoingtoneedtowatchthatagain.」-LocketoJack,.(Orientation) 36.Kate:I』msorryIkissedyou. Jack(afterpausing):I』mnot.–JackandKate(SOS) 37.「I'msorryIforgottheblankets.」-Hurley,toanunconsciousLibby(?) 38.「.」-Ana-Lucia,toSayidandCharlie(TheWholeTruth) 39.「No,Ithinkyoumisunderstoodme.Ididn'tsayIwasgonnadoit.'regonnadie.」–Jack,toBen,operate.(IDo) 40.Shannon:I』! Boone:We』veallbeenthroughatrauma.Theonlydifferenceisyou'."–ShannonandBoone(Pilot,Pt.I) 41.Jack:IthinkI'mgoingcrazy... Locke"You'renotgoingcrazy,Jack.Crazypeopledon'tthinkthey'regettingcrazy.Theythinkthey'regettingsaner.–LockeandJack(WhiteRabbit) 42."Putyourgunbackinyourpants,Sawyer."–Kate,toSawyer(Pilot,Pt.II) 43."Itdoesn'tmatter,Kate,whowewere,whatwedidbeforethis,beforethecrash.Itdoesn'treallymatteranymore.Threedaysagowealldied.Weshouldallbeabletostartover."–Jack,toKate.(TabulaRasa) 44.Hurley:? Rousseau:AreyouonthesameislandasIam? –RousseauandHurley,(Exos,Pt.I) 45.Rose:Myhusbandisnotdead. Jack:Rose,.Itbrokeoffinmid-flight.I'msorry,but . Rose:They'.–RoseandJack(Walkabout) 46.「There'snothingyoucandoforthemyet..」Boone,inLocke』,KateandSawyer(FurtherInstructions) 47.「Thisisnotyourisland.Thisisourisland.Andtheonlyreasonthatyou'relivin'onit,isbecauseweletyouliveonit.」–Mr.Friendly/『TheBeardedMan』,toJack,LockeandSawyer(TheHuntingParty) 48.「Yougotaband-aid?」-Sawyer,(Adrift) 49.「Iknow,howmodernofme.」–Claire,(TabulaRasa) 50.Locke:I'mnotlostanymore. Sun:Howdidyoudothat? Locke:Samewayanythinglostgetsfound...Istoppedlooking.–LockeandSun(…AndFound)

Ⅲ 要同一部的英文電影的20句台詞加翻譯!

經典的阿甘正傳剛開始的台詞加翻譯:
你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力嗎? Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百萬塊巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我媽媽常說 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種 You never know what you're going to get.
那雙鞋子一定很舒適 Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿這樣的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
腳都不會痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一雙這樣的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.
其實我的腳很痛 My feet hurt .
媽媽常說要想知道一個人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他會往哪裡走 Where they're going,
他住在哪裡 where they've been.
我穿過很多雙鞋子 I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔細想的話 I bet if I think about it real hard
我能記得我第一雙鞋子的模樣 I could remember my first pair of shoes.
媽媽說它會帶我到任何地方 Mama said they'd take me anywhere .
她說它是雙魔鞋 She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福雷斯,張開雙眼 All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .
你走幾步看看 Let's take a little walk around.
感覺如何? How do those feel?
他的雙腿很強壯,甘太太 His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
是我見過最強壯的 as strong as I've ever seen.

Ⅳ 《絕望主婦》經典英語台詞語錄帶翻譯

《絕望的主婦》是一部家庭倫理電視劇,劇中那些蘊涵哲理的話,總是給人留下深刻的印象和啟發! 下面我為大家帶來《《絕望主婦》經典英語台詞,希望大家喜歡!

《絕望主婦》經典英語台詞【經典篇】

Life was suddenly full of possibilities.Not to mention a few unexpected surprises.

生命突然充滿了無限的可能,更有一些意料之外的驚喜。

As I look back at the world I left behind, it's all so clear to me:the beauty that waits to be unveiled,the mysteries that long to be uncovered.But people so rarely stop to take a look,they just keep moving.It’s a shame really, there’s so much to see.

當我回頭看這個身後的世界,它如此清晰。有那麼多等待發現的美麗;和那麼多等待揭示的神秘。但是人們很少會駐足留意,他們只是不停的往前走。這真是很遺憾……有那麼多值得一看的東西。

Yes, I remember the world --every detail.And what I remember most is how afraid I was. What a waste.You see, to live in fear is not to live at all.I wish I could tell this to those I left behind,but would it do any good? Probably not.I understand now -- there will always be those who face their fears,and there will always be those who run away.

是的,我記得這個世界,絲絲入微。最深刻的印象莫過於恐懼,真是虛度了時光!你知道,生活在恐懼里就不是真正的生活。我希望能把這個道理說給身後人聽,但是會有用嗎?可能並不會。現在我明白了,總會有人面對他們的恐懼,也總會有人逃避。

When I was alive, I maintained many different identities –lover, wife, and ultimately, victim.Yes, labels are important to the living.They dictate how people see themselves,so we always gave up almost everything to assume a new label.

當我活著的時候,我擁有很多不同的身份——戀人、妻子、最終是受害者。是的,形形色色的標簽對於活著的人們來說是很重要的,因為它指示了人們如何看待自己。於是,我們幾乎放棄所有,只為呈現一個新的標簽。

People, by their very nature, are always on the lookout for intruders, trying to prevent those on the outside from getting in. But there will always be those who force their way into our lives, just as there will be those we invite in. But the most troubling of all will be the ones who stand on the outside looking in, the ones we never truly get to know.

人本能的都在尋找入侵者,阻止別人從外面闖入。可是總有些人強行闖入我們的生活,正如那些被邀請加入我們生活圈子的人一樣。最令人頭疼的是,那些站在外面向裡面偷窺的人,那些你根本無法了解的人。

The search for power begins when we're quite young. As children,we're taught that the power of good triumphs over the power of evil. But as we get older, we realize that nothing is ever that simple. Traces of evil always remain.

權力的追逐始於年少之時。兒時便被告知:邪不能勝正。然而隨著年齡的增長,我們開始明白,世事沒那麼單純,邪惡總是如影隨行。

An odd thing happens when we die. Taste,touch, smell, and sound become a distant memory,but our sight --ah, our sight expands,and we can suddenly see the world we've left behind so clearly.Of course, most of what's visible to the dead could also be seen by the living,if they'd only take the time to look.

人死後會有奇怪的事發生。味覺、觸覺、嗅覺和聽覺都成為遙遠的回憶,但視覺卻變開闊了,突然能把這個身後的世界看得如此清楚。當然,大多數死人能看見的世界,活著的人也能看清楚,只要他們願意花時間去看。

《絕望主婦》經典英語台詞【熱門篇】

Competition. It means different things to different people, but whether it's a friendly rivalry or a fight to the death? The end result is the same. There will be winners, and there will be losers. Of course, the trick is to know which battles to fight. You see, no victory comes without a price.

競爭的涵義因人而異,不管是良性競爭還是生死決斗,結果都是一樣的。有贏家就有輸家。當然,訣竅是懂得什麼仗是應該打的。你知道,勝利總是要付出代價的。

People are complicated creatures. On the one hand, able to perform great acts of charity. On the other, capable of the most underhanded forms of betrayal. It's a constant battle that rages within all of usbetween the better angels of our nature and the temptation of our inner demons. And sometimes, the only way to ward off the darkness, is to shine the light of compassion.

人是復雜的動物。一方面樂善好施,另一方面,卻實施著最卑劣的背叛。無時不刻,每個人的內心都進行著善惡交織的激戰。有時候,擺脫黑暗的唯一辦法,就是閃耀悲憫的光輝。

Trust is a fragile thing. Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. Of course, the truth is we never know who we can trust. Those we're closest to can betray us. And total strangers can come to our rescue. In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves.It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned.

信任是脆弱的東西。一旦贏得,可給予我們巨大的空間,而一旦失去,就不可能再重建。當然,事實上我們永遠不知道該去信任誰。最親近的人都有可能背叛我們,完全陌生的人卻會來幫助我們。到頭來,大多數人決定只信任自己。這的確是避免引火上身最簡單的 方法 。

We are all searching for someone,that special person who will provide us what's missing in our lives.Someone who can offer companionship, or assistance, or security.And sometimes, if we search very hard,we can find someone who provides us with all three.Yes, we're all searching for someone,and if we can't find them, we can only pray they find us.

我們都在尋覓,尋覓一位能彌補我們生命缺憾的與眾不同的人,能給予友誼、幫助,或是安全感的人。有時,如果我們非常努力,可以找到能同時給予這三種東西的人。是的,我們都在尋覓,如果一無所獲,只好祈禱他們能找到我們。

Death is inevitable. It's a promise made to each of us at birth. But before that promise is kept,we all hope something will happen to us.Whether it's the thrill of romance, the joy of raising a family, or the anguish of great loss. We all hope to experience something that make our lives meaningful.But the sad fact is not all lives have meaning. Some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines, waiting for something to happen to them before it's too late.

死亡無可避免,每個人出生時就已註定,但在大限到來之前, 我們都希望會發生點事情。不管是激情浪漫、天倫之樂、還是切膚之痛,我們都希望經歷一些讓生命有意義的事。然而事實卻令人遺憾,不是所有的生命都有意義,一些人只是袖手旁觀虛耗時光,坐等事情降臨,直至錯失良機。

There is a widely read book that tells us everyone is a sinner.Of course, not everyone feels guilt over the bad things they do.In contrast, there are those who assume more than their share of the blame.There are others who soothe their consciences with small acts of kindness,or by telling themselves their sins were justified.Finally, there are the ones who simply vow to do better next time and pray for forgiveness.Sometimes their prayers are answered.

有一本很流行的書說,我們每個人都有罪。當然了,不是每個人都對他們所做的壞事感到愧疚。相反,有些人認為那比應受的譴責更多。有人會做點小善事來安撫他們的良心,或者告訴自己這些罪行是正當的。最後, 他們發誓下一次會做的好些,並祈求饒恕,有時他們的祈禱真的靈驗了。

《絕望主婦》經典英語台詞【最新篇】

Sooner or later,the time comes when we all must become responsible alts and learn to give up what we want so we can choose to do what is right.Of course, a life time of responsibility isn't always easy.And as the years go on,it's a burden that can become too heavy for some to bear.But still, we try to do what is best,what is good --not only for ourselves, but for those we love.Yes, sooner or later, we must all become responsible alts.No one knows this better than the young.

遲早,我們都會成為有責任心的成年人,從而為正確學會了放棄。當然,終其一生的責任不會總是那麼簡單。隨著歲月的流逝,有些人會不堪重負。但是,我們依然會盡力而為——不是為自己,而是為了所愛的人。是的,我們遲早會變成有責任心的成年人,沒人比年輕人更清楚這一點。

It's impossible to grasp just how powerful love is. It can sustain us through trying times or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices.It can force decent men to commit the darkest deeds or compel ordinary women to search for hidden truths.And long after we're gone, love remains, burned into our memories. We all search for love, but some of us, after we've found it, wish we hadn't.

我們不可能領悟愛有多麼的偉大。它能扶持我們度過困難時期,或是激勵我們做出非比尋常的犧牲。它能迫使正派男人做出最邪惡的事,或者促使普通女人尋找隱藏的真相。即使我們過世很久,愛依然存在,刻骨銘心。我們都在尋找愛,但有些人在找到愛之後,卻寧願希望沒有找到過。

Each new day in suburbia brings with it a new set of lies. The worst are the ones we tell ourselves before we fall asleep.We whisper them in the dark, telling ourselves we're happy or that he's happy,that we can change, or that he will change his mind.We persuade ourselves we can live with our sins or that we can live without him.Yes, each night before we fall asleep,we lie to ourselves in the desperate,desperate hopes that come morning, It will all be true.

新的一天到來,總是伴隨著一系列的謊言,其中最糟的是那些我們用來自欺的話。入睡前的黑暗中,低聲地告訴自己:我們很快樂,或者他很快樂;我們可以改變,又或者他會改變心意。我們說服自己在罪惡中繼續生活,或者沒有他也一樣可以。是的,每晚入睡前,我們絕望地欺騙自己,絕望地希望著,當黎明到來之時,一切成真。

Good friends offer to help in a crisis. Great friends don't take no for an answer.

好朋友在危難之時伸出援手,偉大的朋友在面對請求時從不說“不” 。.

Yes,everyone loves a scandal, no matter how big or small.After all, what could be more entertaining than watching the downfall of the high and mighty? What could be more amusing than the public exposure of hypocritical sinners?Yes, everyone loves a scandal, and if for some reason you're not enjoying the latest one, well -- the next one is always around the corner.

是的 人人都喜歡丑聞,或大或小。畢竟,有什麼能比看成功者栽倒更具娛樂性?有什麼能比偽君子被曝光更有趣呢?是的,人人都喜歡丑聞。如果因為種種原因你不再對最新的丑聞感興趣,沒關系,下一個很快就會來臨。

Life is a journey,one that is much better traveled with a companion by our side.Of course, that companion can be just about anyone:a neighbor on the other side of the street,or the man on the other side of the bed.The companion can be a mother with good intentions,or a child who's up to no good.Very inspirational.Still, despite our best intentions,some of us will lose our companions along the way.And then the journey becomes unbearable.You see, human beings are designed for many things,but loneliness isn't one of them.

生命如同旅程,有人結伴同行最好。當然,那個伴侶可以是任何人:對街的鄰居,或枕邊人,望子成龍的母親,又或是惡意搗蛋的孩子。盡管我們懷著美好的願望,但一些人仍會中途失去伴侶,從此旅程變得令人無法忍受。你看,人類天生就能應付很多事情,但孤獨卻是個例外。

Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane. But not everyone remembers to stop and smell the flowers. Some are too busy worrying about the future or mistakes they've made in the past. Others are preoccupied with not getting caught,or thinking of ways to catch someone else. Still, there will always be a few who remember to take a moment and appreciate what spring has given them, just as there will always be those who prefer to sit in the dark, brooding over everything they've lost.

紫藤巷的春天年年不誤,但不是人人都會想起停下腳步去嗅嗅花香。有些人忙著擔憂未來、悔恨過去,還有些人挖空心思琢磨如何脫罪或是抓住他人的把柄。幸好,還有人記得花時間去欣賞春天所帶來的禮物。正如有些人,寧願坐在黑暗中,對所失去的一切耿耿於懷。

《絕望主婦》經典英語台詞【抒情篇】

The vow is simple, really.Those who take it promise to stay together,for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer,in sickness and in health, to honor and to cherish,forsaking all others until death do us part.Yes, the vow is simple.Finding someone worthy of such a promise is the hard part.But if we can,that's when we begin to live happily ever after.

誓言真的很簡單。人們發誓:“無論好壞、貧賤、疾病與健康,不離不棄,互敬互愛,放棄其他可能,直至死亡將我們分離。”是的,誓言很簡單,找到那個值得為其許下誓言的人才是困難的。如果我們真的能夠找到,就能永遠幸福快樂地生活下去。

Nothing is forever.And the time comes when we all must say goodbye to the world we know.Goodbye to everything we had taken for granted.Goodbye to those we thought would never abandon us.And when these changes finally do occur,when the familiar has departed and the unfamiliar has taken its place,all any of us can really do is to say hello and welcome.

沒有什麼是永恆的。總有一天,我們都必須告別這熟悉的世界,告別我們心安理得所擁有的一切,告別以為永遠不會拋棄我們的人。當這一刻終於到來,當熟悉遠離、陌生來臨,我們所能做的,只能是說一聲你好,道一句歡迎。

We all honor heroes for different reasons. Sometimes for their daring. Sometimes for their bravery. Sometimes for their goodness. But mostly we honor heroes because at one point or another, we all dream of being rescued.Of course, if the right hero doesn't come along,sometimes we just have to rescue ourselves.

我們都崇拜英雄,有著各種各樣的原因。有時因其膽識,有時因其勇氣,還有時因其善良。但絕大多數是因為我們都夢想著被拯救。當然了,要是盼望的英雄沒有出現,那有時我們就只好自救了。

Children come into the world with their own agendas.Some, to brighten our days. Some, to test our patience. Some, to give us purpose. Some, to take care of us…Yes, when they come, children change everything. Especially when they're not invited.

孩子帶著他們的使命來到人間。有的照亮我們的生活;有的考驗我們的耐心;有的給予我們人生目標;還有的則是來照顧我們……是的,他們來了,他們改變了一切,尤其是當他們不請自來的時候。

It's an odd thing to look back on the world to watch those I left behind.Each in her own way so brave,so determined and so very desperate.Desperate to venture out,but afraid of what she'll miss when she goes.Desperate to get everything she wants,even when she's not exactly sure of what that is.Desperate for life to be perfect again,although she realizes it never really was.Desperate for a better future if she can find a way to escape her past.I not only watch,I cheer them on, these amazing women.I hope so much they'll find what they're looking for.But I know not all of them will.Sadly, that's just not the way life works.Not everyone gets a happy ending.

回過頭來看這個世界,看看這些身後人是件很奇怪的事情。她們如此的勇敢堅定,卻又如此的絕望。不顧一切地想要出去冒險,卻又害怕因此會失去某些東西。不顧一切地想得到所有渴望的東西,甚至連她自己都不知道到底想要什麼。不顧一切地想要生活重拾完美,盡管她知道生活從未完美過。不顧一切地想要一個更美好的未來,如果她能設法擺脫過去。我不只是關視,還為這些了不起的女人們加油。我衷心希望她們都能心想事成,但我知道,不是每個人都能稱心如意,很遺憾,這就是生活,不是每個 故事 都有美好結局。

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影經典英語名句

2. 《絕望主婦》經典英語台詞

3. 《星際迷航》經典英語台詞

4. 《馴龍高手》經典英語台詞

Ⅳ 電影經典語錄英文大全

你知道哪些英文電影中的很經典的語錄嗎?以下是我為你精心整理的電影經典語錄英文,希望你喜歡。

電影經典語錄英文

1) There are some things far more frightening than death. 有些事遠比死亡更可怕。

2) I want love or death. 生無愛,吾寧死。

3) Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die.你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?

4) It's A Trap!這是個陷阱!

5) Every great career has to come an end. 每個偉大的事業都有結束的一天。

6) I Am Your Father!我就是你的父親!

7) I like the way she makes me feel Like everything is possible Like life is worth it.最後,忘記那個你曾經愛過的人吧。

8) If I win, you keep me with you…for life.如果我贏了,你要讓我一輩子…留在你身邊。

9) Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. 恐懼是通向黑暗之路。恐懼導致憤怒。憤怒引發仇恨。仇恨造成痛苦。

10) One worships what he owns. 一個人擁有什麼,他就會崇拜什麼。

電影經典精彩語錄英文

1) How are you today? I've seen better days. 你今天好嗎? 愈來愈好了。

2) Make your own mistakes. There'll be plenty of them, believe me. 自己做決定,犯錯沒什麼大不了的。

3) See,nothing can stop love,Leon.你看,沒有任何事物擋得住愛情,里昂。

4) and my dad said that studying history was a waste of time,so I went to med school.我爸說學歷史就是浪費時間,所以我就上醫學院了。

5) I don't understand the God who'd let us meet if we could never be together. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守。

6) It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. 世界這么美,很難一直生氣。

7) Tom Hansen:I guess I'm not just anybody. 湯姆韓森:我想我不是你的路人甲。

8) Intensify forward firepower. 加強火力向前。

9) No matter what label is thrown your way, only you can define yourself. 不管你被貼上什麼標簽,只有你才能定義你自己。

10) May the force be with you!願原力與你同在!

11) There are only two masters in this world: fear and pain. 這世界上只有兩個主人:恐懼和痛苦。

12) The only person standing in your way is you. It's time to let it go. Loose yourself.你的本性阻礙了你。是時候趕走她,釋放你自己。

13) That's my trouble.這就是我的問題。

14) Who can doubt the commitment of such a promising young cadet?誰能懷疑這樣一個有前途的年輕人的承諾嗎?

15) Han Solo: Women always figure out the truth. Always. 漢·索羅:女人總能道明真相,總是如此。

16) Leia: Hope is not lost today.t is found. 萊婭:希望並未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

17) The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. 對失去的恐懼是通向黑暗之路。

18) Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。

19) The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control and not the other way around.人類總自以為是地認為控制了大自然,但恰好相反.

20) I am already grown up, I just get older. 我已經長大了,我正在變老。

21) The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。

電影經典語錄中英文

心中有戲,目中無人。

Play mind, defiant.

似醉非關酒,聞香不是花。

Not like drunk wine, not a flower.

人,得自個兒成全自個兒。

Man, got to be himself.

我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。

I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.

如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。

If you don't believe me, how can I help.

他不是我父親,他是我的愛人。

He's not my father. He's my lover.

原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。

The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.

生活很簡單,作出選擇,絕不回頭!

Life is simple, make choices, never look back!

時間向前走,我還往後看做什麼?

Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?

凡是要走的路啊,都是必經之路。

All the way to go ah, are the only way.

將來誰要娶了你不是奴隸就是孫子!

Who will marry you in the future is not a slave is a grandson!

我太年輕了,甚至不懂怎麼去愛她。

I am too young to know how to love her.

總是有要照看的東西。你還有時間。

There's always something to look after. You still have time.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

Life is simple, make a decision and don't regret it.

可以流血可以流汗但是不可以流淚。

You can sweat and sweat, but you can't shed tears.

成年人的生活里,沒有“容易”二字。

Alts in the life, there is no "easy" two words.

無論報仇還是報恩我都會和你在一起。

I will be with you no matter or revenge.

我們人類更關心的是擁有,而不是存在。

We human beings are more concerned with owning, rather than being.

我們為什麼會跌倒,是為了學會站起來。

Why do we fall, is to learn to stand up.

我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。

I and you have to be very strong through the road of life.

爸爸,你不過去嗎?你過去了我就過去了!

Dad, are you not in the past? You passed me by!

定義你的不是你的本質,而是你的所作所為。

Your definition is not your nature, but the doings of your.

有的時候,事情發生了,就沒有辦法回頭了。

Sometimes things happen, there is no way back.

不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。

No dark, do not hide, do not follow the light.

只有面對真正的自我,才能獲得真正的自由。

Only to face the true self, in order to obtain the real freedom.

你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。

Who you are is not important, important is what you've done.

婊子合該在床上有情,戲子,只能在台上有義。

Ⅵ 求冰河世紀2的經典台詞!

冰河世紀2 台詞

1
嘿!好消息!我找到一條近路!
Great news. I found a shortcut.

2
什麼近路?就是走著要比走長路快
- What do you mean, shortcut?- I mean faster than the long way around.

3
噢!我知道什麼叫「近路」!
I know what a shortcut is.

4
我們穿過去就能比人類先到「冰川道」不然就會錯過他們
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.

5
穿過那兒?你把我當什麼了?
Through there? What do you take me for?

6
明天這個時候你…就可以自由了
This time tomorrow,you could be a free mammoth.

7
或繼續做保姆玩「躲躲貓」我是不會膩的
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.

8
伙計們,瞧這個
Guys. Guys. Check this out.

9
老虎找到一條近路
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.

10
不,謝謝,我想活命
No, thanks. I choose life.

11
那我建議你最好還是走近路
Then I suggest you take the shortcut.

12
你在威脅我嗎?走,樹懶!
- Are you threatening me?- Move, sloth!

13
好樣的,老虎
Way to go, tiger.

14
快!快進去!
Quick. Get inside.

15
好吧,那就走近路吧
OK, I vote shortcut.

16
好了,伙計們,都跟緊些這兒很容易走丟
Guys, stick together.It's easy to get lost in here.

17
呃…伙計們?
Guys?

18
啊!小魚兒
A fish.

19
你跟上,行不行?看住一個寶寶已經夠難的了
Will you keep up, please?Hard enough to keep track of one baby.

20
我…抓住你了
I gotcha.

21
船長,前方有冰山!
Captain, iceberg ahead.

22
哦,不
Oh, no.

23
誰想玩第二回合?
Yeah. Who's up for round two?

24
叫…叫…叫孩子小心點
Tell the kid to be more careful.

25
瞧,瞧,老虎,瞧啊
Look, look. Tigers.

26
不,沒事的,沒事的瞧,老虎和羚羊在做游戲
No, it's OK, it's OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope.

27
捉到摸一下,用牙摸來吧,希德,我們也來玩
- With their teeth.- Come on, Sid, let's play tag.

28
你捉我
You're it.

29
行啊…好吧,好吧哪兒畫著樹懶?
Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths?

30
這上面怎麼沒畫樹懶?你們注意到嗎?
You never see any sloths.Have you ever noticed?

31
瞧,曼尼,一頭毛象噢,我可真興奮
- Look, Manny, a mammoth.- Somebody pinch me.

32
嘿,嘿,這頭胖的看上去可真象你
Hey, hey, this fat one looks just like you.

33
噢,他有家庭
And he's got a family.

34
他很幸福瞧,他在陪孩子玩
And he's happy.Look, he's playing with his kid.

35
瞧,曼尼,這就是你的問題毛象應該象他們那樣
See? That's your problem.That's what mammoths are supposed to do.

36
找頭母象…生一頭毛象寶寶
- Find a she-mmoth, have baby mammoths...

37
希德
- Sid.

38
幹嘛?閉嘴
- What?- Shut up.

39
可…噢
But...

40
噢,快瞧啊
Would you look at that.

41
老虎沒帶錯路這是「半峰山」
The tiger actually did it. There's Half Peak.

42
下一站,冰川道
Next stop, Glacier Pass.

43
我真不該懷疑你你聽見嗎,小傢伙?
- How could I ever have doubted you?- Did you hear that, little fella?

44
你快到家了
You're almost home.

45
我的腳在冒汗你身體每出現一個反應
- My feet are sweating.- Do we need a news flash

46
我們都得發布新聞?他要我們注意他
- every time your body does something?- lgnore him.

47
是真的我的腳真的很燙!噢,噢
Seriously. My feet are really hot.

48
是你的肚子在叫吧?
Tell me that was your stomach.

49
噓,我肯定是那是雷聲
I'm sure it was just thunder.

50
聲音…來自…地下?
From underground?

51
快,跟我一起跑
Come on, keep up with me.

52
可你原地不動!
I would if you were moving.

53
哇,但願我也能跳成全你了!
- I wish I could jump like that.- Wish granted.

54
快!跑快點!難道你沒看到熔岩流嗎?
- Come on, move faster.- Have you noticed the river of lava?

55
抱緊他!
Hold Pinky.

56
曼尼
Manny.

57
曼尼,你沒事吧?求你說點什麼,什麼都行
Manny, Manny, Manny, you OK?Come on, come on, say something. Anything.

58
什麼?什麼?我聽不清
What? What? I can't hear you.

59
你站在我的鼻子上了
You're standing on my trunk.

60
啊,你沒事!你沒事你為什麼那麼干?
- You're OK. You're OK.- Why did you do that?

61
你冒死…救了我的命
You could have died, trying to save me.

62
大家是一個集體
That's what you do in a herd.

63
得互相照顧
You look out for each other.

64
噢!謝謝
Well, thanks.

65
不知你們怎麼想,可我覺得我們這「集體」是最怪的
I don't know about you guys,but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.

66
我的爪子都快等不及要撕爛那毛象了!
I can't wait to getmy claws in that mammoth.

67
誰都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!
No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.

68
首先,我要把那毛象撕開扯爛
First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections.

69
把白色肉放一堆,深色…嘿,別再說了!我餓壞了!
- I'll put the white meat in one pile and...- Knock it off. I'm starving.

70
肩膀的肉…可能比較老但絕對多汁
Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.

71
警告過你了,別再說了!省點力氣吧!
- I told you to knock it off.- Save your energy.

72
要殺毛象談何容易
Mammoths don't go down easy.

73
只有一個辦法
There's only one way to do it.

74
首先,得把他逼上死角
First, you have to force it into a corner.

75
切斷他的退路等你們三個把他困住
Cut off its retreat.And when you three have it trapped,

76
我就咬斷他的喉嚨
I'll go for the throat.

77
伙計們,別讓孩子吹著風!
Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.

78
還有多遠?三英里
- How much further?- Three miles.

79
我累壞了,我們早上能到
I'm beat. We'll get there in the morning.

80
你在幹嘛?我讓樹懶…名垂千古
- What are you doing?- I'm putting sloths on the map.

81
那得畫得現實點畫他在睡覺
Why don't you make it realistic and draw him lying down?

82
畫得「圓」一些
And make him rounder.

83
好極了哈!我真笑不出來
- Perfect.- I forgot how to laugh.

84
我是個天才
I'm a genius.

85
從現在起,你們得稱呼我「希德-火焰之王」
From now on you'll have torefer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.

86
嘿,火焰之王,你尾巴著火了
Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire.

87
噢,謝謝,從現在起我就管你叫…「迭戈」
Thank you. From now on,I'm gonna call you Diego.

88
「摸我你是死定之王」
Lord of "Touch Me and You're Dead".

89
我是說著玩的你這沒頭腦的
I'm just kidding, you little knucklehead.

90
嘿,小倆口
Lovebirds.

91
快瞧
Look at this.

92
這簡直……太神了
I don't believe it.

93
過來,小傢伙過來,你這小蟲蟲
Come here, you little biped.Come here, you little wormy-worm.

94
到希德叔叔這兒來
Come to Uncle Sid.

95
這邊,這邊
No, no... This way. This way.

96
不,去他那兒
No, no, no. No, go to him.

97
去他那兒
Go to him.

98
好吧
OK.

99
幹得好,接著…練習吧
Good job. Keep practicing.

100
快瞧啊,我們的小傢伙在長大
Look at that. Our little guy is growing up.

101
好了,過來該睡了,肉團兒
All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.

102
他對孩子就是親
Look at that big pushover.

103
要知道,迭戈我還沒有能冒死救我的朋友呢
You know, Diego, I've never hada friend who would risk his life for me.

104
是啊,曼尼他…他真好
Yeah, Manny's... he's a good guy.

105
是啊,的確
Yeah, he is.

106
好了,晚安
Well, good night.

107
讓我給你弄乾凈,你這么又臟又臭的回去,你老爸會怎麼說?
Let's get you all cleaned up. What's your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?

108
我來擦乾凈,嗯,好多了這兒還有點兒
Let me just clean that up.That looks good. A little bit here.

109
擦乾凈真漂亮,小傢伙他長得越來越象我了
- You clean up nice, little fella.- I think he's starting to look like me.

110
嘿,迭戈,你說呢?
Diego, what do you think?

111
也許不該送回去為什麼?
- Maybe we shouldn't do this.- Why not?

112
因為他長大後會成為獵人你說他會獵殺誰?
If we save him, he'll be a hunter.And who do you think he'll hunt?

113
也許救了他他就不會成獵人
Maybe because we save him,he won't hunt us.

114
是啊,也許他會長出毛和長脖然叫你「媽媽」
Yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur anda long skinny neck and call you Mama.

115
你怎麼回事?沒什麼,我們走,凍死我了
- What's your problem?- Nothing. Let's go. I'm freezing my tail off.

116
嘿,迭戈,你被凍住了嗎?
Diego. You frozen back there?

117
低下身子!什麼?
- Get down.- What?

118
噓,低下身跟我走嘿,怎麼回事?
- Get down and follow me.- What's going on?

119
在半峰山腳下有個埋伏…等著你們
At the bottom of Half Peak,there's an ambush waiting for you.

120
什麼?你說什麼「埋伏」?
- What?- What do you mean, "ambush"?

121
你設了圈套!那是我的任務!
- You set us up.- It was my job.

122
我得把孩子搶到手,可是你把我們帶回家當晚餐
- I was to get the baby, but then...- You brought us home for dinner.

123
行了!你被開除了!真對不起
- That's it. You're out of the herd.- I'm sorry.

124
我宰了你…你再後悔吧
No, you're not. Not yet.

125
聽著,我能幫你們跟緊了,希德,我們能殺出去!
- Listen, I can help you.- Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.

126
不行!他們太強大了你們得信任我
You can't. The pack's too strong.You have to trust me.

127
信任你?我們幹嘛要信任你?
Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?

128
因為你們只有靠我
Because I'm your only chance.

129
哈羅,「小姐」們
Hello, ladies.

130
嘿,瞧誰終於肯露臉了迭戈,我正為你擔心呢
- Look who decided to show up.- Diego, I was beginning to worry about you.

131
用不著擔心,再過兩分鍾你將從…復仇中…得到滿足
No need to worry. In about two minutesyou'll be satisfying your taste for revenge.

132
這非常好
Very nice.

133
我看見樹懶了!孩子在他手裡!
I see the sloth. And he's got the baby.

134
沒見到毛象就別暴露你們自己我們得出其不意
Don't give away your positions until yousee the mammoth. He's the one to surprise.

135
你想重拳出擊對嗎,齊克?
You want to maul something, don't you?

136
呵呵,我想出擊那你還等什麼?
- I wanna maul.- Then what are you waiting for?

137
不,我說了等那毛象出現!
No, I said wait for the mammoth.

138
「雪板撓背」你們吃白雪吧!嘿嘿
Backscratcher. Eat my powder!

139
唷!喔!「環滑車」呃,啊!
Loop-de-loop.

140
障礙滑雪,障礙滑雪,寶貝
Slalom! Slalom, baby!

141
對不起,伙計們他被凍成小雪人了
Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite.

142
嗚!宰了他!
Get him.

143
大驚喜!
Surprise!

144
好吧,跟我來!我們去找希德,然後離開這兒
OK, follow me. We'll pick up Sidand get outta here while we can.

145
來吧,迭戈我們把這毛象擺平
Come on, Diego,let's bring this mammoth down.

146
他在這兒
There he is.

147
沒錯,寶寶在哪兒啊?
That's right. Where's the baby?

148
這就叫…適者…生存!
Survival of the fittest.

149
這老虎不行
I don't think so. Yeah.

150
你這是幹嘛?不許…碰這…毛象
- What are you doing?- Leave the mammoth alone.

151
好,我先把你擺平
Fine. I'll take you down first.

152
我們贏了
We did it.

153
我們曾經是多棒的集體
We were some team, huh?

154
曾經是?胡說,我們還是一個集體
Were? Come on, we're still a team.

155
我設下圈套,真對不起
I'm sorry I set you up.

156
我就算恨你,也懶得記仇了
You know me -I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.

157
嘿,別鬧,小鬼
Knock it off, squirt.

158
你得強壯些
You gotta be strong.

159
你得照顧曼福雷德和希德
You have to take care of Manfred and Sid.

16080
尤其是希德
Especially Sid.

161
行了,你能挺過來,你是老虎
Come on, you can lick this. You're a tiger.

162
我能背你,你說怎麼樣?
Look, I'll carry you.Come on, what do you say?

163
振作點,迭戈,振作!
Come on, Diego, come on.

164
告訴他他會好的,曼尼
Tell him he's going to be OK, Manny.

165
聽著,你們別管我了
Listen, you have to leave me here.

166
如果人類過了「冰川道」你們就找不到他們了
If those humans get through the pass,you'll never catch them.

167
你不用救我的
You didn't have to do that.

168
我們是一個集體
That's what you do in a herd.

169
別忘了我們
Don't forget about us.

170
好嗎?
OK?

171
我們不會忘了你
We won't forget about you.

172
再見,再見
Goodbye.

173
再見,再見
Goodbye.Goodbye.

174
希德再見
- Sid...- Bye.

175
再見
Bye.

176
對,對,沒錯寶寶在哪兒
That's right. Where's the baby?

177
走吧,希德,我們去南方
Come on, Sid, let's head south.

178
再見
Bye.

179
省口氣吧,希德人類不會說話
Save your breath, Sid.You know humans can't talk.

180
迭戈?你沒事!
Diego? You're OK.

181
我有九條命呢
- Nine lives, baby.- You're OK.

182
你沒事!
You're OK.

183
我親親你!呀!嗚
I could kiss ya.

184
歡迎回來,搭擋,要我背嗎?
Welcome back, partner. Wanna lift?

185
不,謝謝我得保住僅存的那點尊嚴
No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I've got left.

186
你跟我們混在一塊了就別管什麼尊嚴了吧,就背我吧
You're hanging out with us. Dignity'sgot nothing to do with it. I'll take that lift.

187
好,爬上來吧托我一把,咿哈
- Yeah, climb aboard.- Pick me up, buddy.

188
或者不說「駕」,隨你喜歡
Mush. Or not mush. Either way.

189
這將是我最棒的一次遷徙
This is gonna be the best migration ever.

190
我帶你們去我的寶地,我毛里的真菌乾死後我會變成棕色
I'll show you my favorite watering holes.I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries.

191
這真有意思我說,這「冰川時代」可真沒勁
- Attractive.- This whole lce age thing is getting old.

192
知道我喜歡什麼「全球變暖」
You know what I could go for?Global warming.

193
做夢去吧我可是說真的
- Keep dreaming.- No, really...

194
兩萬年以後
20,000 Years Later

閱讀全文

與lostandfound電影經典台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
幾個電影片段怎麼合在一起 瀏覽:932
最長的一天電影完整版中文版 瀏覽:428
勵志電影觀後感三年級450 瀏覽:181
中國古代破案電影 瀏覽:301
電影典妻在哪裡有播放 瀏覽:750
恐怖治癒電影 瀏覽:785
英文版全部電影解說 瀏覽:241
電影一個綠色的人物 瀏覽:582
歌曲小道童是什麼電影 瀏覽:280
抖音電影剪輯有哪些類型 瀏覽:363
和男生看電影會 瀏覽:106
女性人物形象在電影中的作用 瀏覽:938
北極電影中文國語在線觀看 瀏覽:873
串場看電影被發現 瀏覽:18
國產倫理電影兒子 瀏覽:556
那些有怪獸的科幻電影 瀏覽:747
全城戒備電影在哪裡可以看 瀏覽:652
電影七夜演員表 瀏覽:593
哪裡有哈利波特英文電影下載 瀏覽:799
老婆騙老公去約會是哪個電影 瀏覽:610