導航:首頁 > 好看推薦 > 英語電影經典台詞研究性論文

英語電影經典台詞研究性論文

發布時間:2023-05-30 12:16:52

1. 求經典英語電影台詞

《羅賓漢》(THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD 1938年)
Maid Marian:"You speak treason."
Robin Hood:"Fluently"
瑪莉安侍女:「你敢說反動的話。」
羅賓漢:「而且說得很流利。」

《要塞風雲》(FORT APACHE 1948年)
Captain Kirby York:"They outnumber us four to one.Do we talk or fight?"
Owen Thursday:"You seem easily impressed by numbers,Captain."
科比·紐克上尉:「他們人數比我們多三倍,是談判還是開戰?」
歐文·瑟斯戴中校:「你好象對數字過於敏感了,上尉。」

《鷹狼傳奇》(LADYHAWKE 1985年)
Phillipe:"If you lay one hand on her,you will find it on the ground next to your head."
菲利普:「如果你敢動她一根手指頭,我把你的腦袋和手一起剁下來。」

《搜索者》(THE SEARCHERS 1956年)
Samuel Johnson Clayton:"Well,the prodigal brother.Ain't seen you since the surrender.Come to think of it,I didn't see you at the surrenders."
Ethan Edwards:"I didn't believe in surrenders."
薩廖爾·約翰遜·克雷頓:「哦,親愛的兄弟,自打投降之後,我們就沒見過面。讓我想想,投降時我好象沒見過你。」
伊森·愛德華茲:「我的字典里沒有『投降』兩個字。」

《十月的天空》(OCTOBER SKY 1999年)
O'Dell:"What are the chances of us winning that science fair?"
Homer Hickam:"A million to one."
O'Dell:"That good?Well,why didn't you say so?"
奧戴爾:「我們在科技博覽會上贏大獎的幾率有多少?」
赫馬·西凱姆:「百萬分之一的機會。」
奧戴爾:「這么棒?嘿,你為什麼不早說呀?」

《盡善盡美》也翻譯《貓屎先生》(AS GOOD AS IT GETS 1997年)
Melvin Udall:"You make me want to be a better man."
Carol Connelly:"That's maybe the best compliment of my life."
Melvin Udall:"Well,maybe I overshot a little,because I was aiming at just enough to keep you from walking out."
馬爾文·尤道爾:「你讓我想做一個好人。」
卡羅·考奈利:「這是我有生以來聽到的最棒的奉承話。」
馬爾文·尤道爾:「恩,這話可能有點過了。我這么說,只是怕你奪路而去。」

《寒意逼人》(THE BIG CHILL 1983年)
Michael:"I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations.They're more important than sex."
Sam Weber:"Ah,come on.Nothing's more important that sex."
Michael:"Oh,yeah?Even gone a week without a rationalization?"
邁克爾:「沒有人能不靠理智而挨過這一天,理性思維比性更重要。」
薩姆·韋伯:「啊,得了吧,沒有什麼比性還重要。」
邁克爾:「真的?為性你可以一周不要理智?」

《卡薩布蘭卡》(CASABLANCA 1942年)
Ugarte:"You despise me,don't you?"
Rick Blaine:"If I gave you any thought,I probably would."
尤格特:「你看不起我,是嗎?」
里克·布雷恩:「我只不過想給你出些主意。」

《紅色海盜》(THE CRIMSON PIRATE 1952年)
Captain Vallo:"Why didn't you bolt your cabin door last night?"
Consuelo:"If you know it was bolted you must have tried it.If you tried it,you know why it was bolted."
萬羅船長:「昨晚你為什麼把門插上?」
康索洛:「如果你知道它是插著的,那你一定試過把它打開。如果你試過把它打開,那你應該知道它為什麼是插著的。」

《飛機》(AIRPLANE 1980年)
Old lady in seat next to Ted Strike,just as the plane is about to take off:"Nervous?"
Strike:"Yes."
Old lady:"First time?"
Strike:"No,I've been nervous lots of times."
飛機要起飛時,鄰座的老婦問泰德·斯特萊克:「怕嗎?」
斯特萊克:「怕。」
老婦:「第一次......?」
斯特萊克:「不,我已經怕了不只一次了。」
----------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:自己打的,好累呀......

2. 50句英語電影中的經典台詞

“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。

英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影經典語錄英文大全

2. 50句經典英文電影台詞

3. 著名英文電影台詞大全

4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞

5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞

6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

3. 經典英語電影台詞

經典英語電影台詞如下:

A man can be destroyed but not defeated。

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry。

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone。

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up。

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》



4. 電影英語經典台詞精選

無數的午後黃昏,寂寂人定初,均沉靜在那一邊光影世界裡,或是逃避現實,或是消磨青春,或是尋找慰藉,不一而足,人說雁過留聲。看看電影的那些經典的台詞。以下是我為你精心整理的電影英語經典台詞,希望你喜歡。
電影英語經典台詞【精選版】
怯弱的另一個名字叫沉默。

Another name for a cowardly silence.

誰給我糖果吃我就喜歡誰。

Who give me candy to eat I like who.

你今天好嗎?愈來愈好了。

Are you okay today? Getting better.

別帆宴茄以為態察我不會殺你,矮人!

Don't think I won't kill you, dwarf!

其實,你一直都沒離開過我。

Actually, you've never left me.

挖苦是應對苦難的終極辦法。

Irony is the ultimate way to deal with suffering.

我曾面對過北方巨龍的火焰!

I have faced the fire of the dragon in the north!

昨晚那麼晚回來,你去哪兒了?

Where did you go last night so late last night?

我夢寐以求的愛,原來近在咫尺。

祥沖My dream of love, the original close at hand.

人生在世,誰沒愛過兩三個 *** !

Life is alive, who never loved two or three scumbag!

錢不是問題,是你不在我心裡了。

Money is not a problem, you are not in my heart.
電影英語經典台詞【最新版】
解散,重組,沒有區別,本質相同。

Dissolution, reorganization, no difference, essentially the same.

人縱有萬般能耐,終也敵不過天命。

No matter how resourceful you are, you can't fight fate。

你若傷她的心,我就扭斷你的脖子。

If you break her heart, I'll break your neck.

我呀,最喜歡跟搞藝術的人交朋友。

Me, I like to make friends with people who make art.

能快樂旅行的,一定是輕裝旅行的人。

Happy travel, some people are traveling light.

孤獨不是永遠的,在一起才是永遠的。

The loneliness is not forever, forever is forever.

你什麼也不要說,話語是誤會的根源。

You don't say anything, words are the source of misunderstandings.

那你能理解成長期孩子內心的敏感咯?

Then you can understand the growth of the child's heart sensitive?

你的內心信念比任何的咒語都要堅定。

Your inner faith is more determined than any spell.

你算老幾啊?我是劉總的夫人,原配!

How old are you? I am Liu's wife, wife!

一行珠簾閑不卷,終日誰來?不來也罷。

A line of bead curtain does not have a volume, all day long, who e?.

看到你如此悲傷,這就是我出現的原因。

To see you so sad, that's why I'm here.

我在這里你們還想有得吃?吃屎吧你們。

I'm here, you want to eat? Eat shit you.

這是我見過最好開的鎖因為他根本沒上鎖。

This is the best I've ever seen, because he's not locked.

我開始想要過得快樂,睡在床上,有牽掛。

I began to want to have a happy, sleep on the bed, there is care.

只要我們住在對方心裡,死亡就不是分離。

As long as we live in each other's heart, death is not separation.

有些愛,也許從未說出口,才愈加顯得珍貴。

Some love, may never say exports, just bee more and more precious.

如果你要馴服一個人,就要冒著掉眼淚的危險。

If you want to tame a person, you will risk losing your tears.

其實都不容易,這么大的城市,我們算什麼啊。

In fact, it is not easy, such a big city, we are what ah.

你和我擁有無比的堅強,一起走過人生的道路。

You and I have a very strong, together through the road of life.

孩子正處於成長期,這件事已經讓她很痛苦了。

The child is in a growth phase, this thing has made her very painful.

我在你眼中,是不是一個陪你演戲的臨時演員。

I am in your eyes, is not a temporary actor to acpany you.
電影英語經典台詞【熱門版】
一旦你馴服了什麼,就要對她負責,永遠的負責。

Once you tame something, you will be responsible for her, always be responsible for.

*** 的知道什麼是愛嗎?每天偷雞摸狗是愛嗎?

What the *** do you know about love? Y'all love every day?

乾脆把你的地址給我,讓我舉著牌子去接你得了。

Simply put your address to me, let me hold the brand to pick you up.

發生事情應該平心靜氣去解決。多思考,少動手。

Things should be calm to solve. Think more, do less.

宇宙那麼大,地球那麼小,我相信我們會遇到的。

The universe is so big, the earth is so *** all, I believe we will meet.

如果我們一直住在彼此心裡,那死亡就不是分離。

If we have been living in each other's hearts, that death is not separation.

只要我們住在對方心裡,死亡就不會將我們分開。

As long as we live in each other's heart, death will not separate us.

十億年前,我們被賦予了生命,我們用它做了什麼?

One billion years ago, we were given life, what did we do with it?

如果我們都在彼此的心中,即便是死亡也不是分離。

If we are in each other's hearts, even death is not separation.

你捨得離開我嗎?即使你捨得,那你的心說它願意嗎?

Are you willing to leave me? Even if you are willing to give up, that your heart says it is willing?

如果這是個陷阱怎麼辦?無須置疑,這就是個陷阱。

What if this is a trap? There is no doubt that this is a trap.

如果你把那野獸弄醒了,就等於把我們都送上絕路。

If you put the beast wake up, is equal to we are to the end.

我們和人最大的區別,就是妖可以做自己喜歡做的事。

The biggest difference between us is that the demon can do what you love to do.

我要努力使自己變得強大,隨時迎接從天而降的愛情。

I want to make oneself bee strong, at any time to meet the drop from the clouds of love.

不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!

Do not hide, do not be afraid of the dark, toward the sun, you will be able to find tomorrow!

那也能叫活著嗎?只不過是沒有死掉,活著不是這樣的。

That can also be called alive? But is not dead, alive is not like this.

人,得自個兒成全自個兒。要想人前顯貴,必得人後受罪!

Man, got to be himself. In order to receive dignitaries in front of people, people suffer!

當人們死後他們所擁有過的東西,上面都會留下他們的痕跡。

When people die, what they have, they leave their marks on it.

凡是有意義的事都不會容易。成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。

Anything that matters will not be easy. Alt life is not easy two words.

為一個你愛的人生一個孩子,這是女人這輩子最幸福的事情。

For a life you love a child, this is the woman in this life the most happy thing.

我們與機器人的區別是,我們將逝去的人埋葬,而機器人不能。

The difference between us and the robot is that we will bury the dead, but the robot can not.

記住,無論別人說什麼或是讓你去做什麼,全都在於你的決定。

Remember, no matter what people say or what you do, it's all about your decision.

你得負責把我帶到一個能讓我生孩子坐月子的地方,安全的啊。

You're going to have to bring me into a can let my children safe confinement place, ah.

我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於你走後我把自己活成了你的模樣。

I think the most profound love, than you go after I have to live your own life.

我必須打掉這個孩子!這個我不能簽。你身體不能手術,你懂嗎?

I must destroy the child! I can't sign this. Your body can't be operated on, do you understand?

說的是一輩子!差一年,一個月,一天,一個時辰,都不算一輩子!

Say is a lifetime! A year, a month, a day, an hour, is not a lifetime!

你總是那麼憂郁,我不愛你了,我愛她,她總是那麼開心,讓我很快樂。

You are always so blue, I do not love you, I love her, she is always so happy, so I am very happy.

人同妖永遠都不可以在一起,不要貪戀了。都是鏡花水月,一切皆幻象。

The same demon never be together, don't cling to. It is all illusion a mirage and insubstantial objects.

錢多錢少的不重要,重要的是,找一個知冷知熱疼你的好男人,知道嗎?

Money is not important, important is to find a Zhilengre hurts your good man, you know?

他們像我們一樣走來走去,互相看不見對方,他們只看得到他們想看到的。

They walked up and down like us. They couldn't see each other. They just saw what they wanted.

藝術家要做的事情並不是向絕望屈服,而是要找到一劑排遣精神空虛的解葯。

The artist do not succumb to despair, but to find a cure agent from the spirit of emptiness.

我們這一生最遺憾的事情之一,就是把我們最糟糕的一面留給了我們最親近的人。

One of the most regrettable things in our life is to leave the worst of us to the nearest and dearest to us.

5. 比較經典的英語電影對白及其翻譯,寫論文要用,謝啦!

afi(美國電影協會)評選過電影百年最經典一百句台詞。我找不到漢語翻譯,不過都是很簡單的句子,而且漢語無法再現英語台詞的經典,抱歉。
1 "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Rhett Butler Clark Gable Gone with the Wind 1939
2 "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."[2] Vito Corleone Marlon Brando The Godfather 1972
3 "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."[3] Terry Malloy Marlon Brando On the Waterfront 1954
4 "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." Dorothy Gale Judy Garland The Wizard of Oz 1939
5 "Here's looking at you, kid." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942
6 "Go ahead, make my day." Harry Callahan Clint Eastwood Sudden Impact 1983
7 "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."[4] Norma Desmond Gloria Swanson Sunset Boulevard 1950
8 "May the Force be with you." Han Solo Harrison Ford Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope 1977
9 "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." Margo Channing Bette Davis All About Eve 1950
10 "You talking to me?" Travis Bickle Robert De Niro Taxi Driver 1976
11 "What we've got here is failure to communicate."[5] Captain Strother Martin Cool Hand Luke 1967
12 "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!" Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore Robert Duvall Apocalypse Now 1979
13 "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Jennifer Cavilleri Barrett Ali MacGraw Love Story 1970
14 "The stuff that dreams are made of."[6] Sam Spade Humphrey Bogart The Maltese Falcon 1941
15 "E.T. phone home." E.T. Pat Welsh E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial 1982
16 "They call me Mister Tibbs!" Virgil Tibbs Sidney Poitier In the Heat of the Night 1967
17 "Rosebud." Charles Foster Kane Orson Welles Citizen Kane 1941
18 "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" Arthur "Cody" Jarrett James Cagney White Heat 1949
19 "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Howard Beale Peter Finch Network 1976
20 "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942
21 "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." Hannibal Lecter Anthony Hopkins The Silence of the Lambs 1991
22 "Bond. James Bond." James Bond Sean Connery[7] Dr. No[8] 1962
23 "There's no place like home." Dorothy Gale Judy Garland The Wizard of Oz 1939
24 "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Norma Desmond Gloria Swanson Sunset Boulevard 1950
25 "Show me the money!" Rod Tidwell Cuba Gooding, Jr. Jerry Maguire 1996
26 "Why don't you come up sometime and see me?"[9] Lady Lou Mae West She Done Him Wrong 1933
27 "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!"[10] "Ratso" Rizzo Dustin Hoffman Midnight Cowboy 1969
28 "Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.'"[11] Ilsa Lund Ingrid Bergman Casablanca 1942
29 "You can't handle the truth!" Col. Nathan Jessup Jack Nicholson A Few Good Men 1992
30 "I want to be alone." Grusinskaya Greta Garbo Grand Hotel 1932
31 "After all, tomorrow is another day!" Scarlett O'Hara Vivien Leigh Gone with the Wind 1939
32 "Round up the usual suspects." Capt. Louis Renault Claude Rains Casablanca 1942
33 "I'll have what she's having." Customer Estelle Reiner When Harry Met Sally... 1989
34 "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow." Marie "Slim" Browning Lauren Bacall To Have and Have Not 1944
35 "You're gonna need a bigger boat." Martin Brody Roy Scheider Jaws 1975
36 "Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"[12] "Gold Hat" Alfonso Bedoya The Treasure of the Sierra Madre 1948
37 "I'll be back." The Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger The Terminator 1984
38 "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."[13] Lou Gehrig Gary Cooper The Pride of the Yankees 1942
39 "If you build it, he will come."[14] Shoeless Joe Jackson Ray Liotta (voice) Field of Dreams 1989
40 "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest Gump Tom Hanks Forrest Gump 1994
41 "We rob banks." Clyde Barrow Warren Beatty Bonnie and Clyde 1967
42 "Plastics." Mr. Maguire Walter Brooke The Graate 1967
43 "We'll always have Paris." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942
44 "I see dead people." Cole Sear Haley Joel Osment The Sixth Sense 1999
45 "Stella! Hey, Stella!" Stanley Kowalski Marlon Brando A Streetcar Named Desire 1951
46 "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars." Charlotte Vale Bette Davis Now, Voyager 1942
47 "Shane. Shane. Come back!" Joey Starrett Brandon De Wilde Shane 1953
48 "Well, nobody's perfect." Osgood Fielding III Joe E. Brown Some Like It Hot 1959
49 "It's alive! It's alive!" Henry Frankenstein Colin Clive Frankenstein 1931
50 "Houston, we have a problem."[15] Jim Lovell Tom Hanks Apollo 13 1995
51 "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"[16] Harry Callahan Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry 1971
52 "You had me at 'hello'." Dorothy Boyd Renée Zellweger Jerry Maguire 1996
53 "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."[17] Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding Groucho Marx Animal Crackers 1930
54 "There's no crying in baseball!" Jimmy Dugan Tom Hanks A League of Their Own 1992
55 "La-dee-da, la-dee-da." Annie Hall Diane Keaton Annie Hall 1977
56 "A boy's best friend is his mother." Norman Bates Anthony Perkins Psycho 1960
57 "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."[18] Gordon Gekko Michael Douglas Wall Street 1987
58 "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."[19] Michael Corleone Al Pacino The Godfather Part II 1974
59 "As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." Scarlett O'Hara Vivien Leigh Gone with the Wind 1939
60 "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!"[20] Oliver Oliver Hardy Sons of the Desert 1933
61 "Say "hello" to my little friend!" Tony Montana Al Pacino Scarface 1983
62 "What a mp."[21] Rosa Moline Bette Davis Beyond the Forest 1949
63 "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me... Aren't you?"[22] Benjamin Braddock Dustin Hoffman The Graate 1967
64 "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" President Merkin Muffley Peter Sellers Dr. Strangelove 1964
65 "Elementary, my dear Watson."[23] Sherlock Holmes Basil Rathbone The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes 1939
66 "Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!" George Taylor Charlton Heston Planet of the Apes 1968
67 "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." Rick Blaine Humphrey Bogart Casablanca 1942
68 "Here's Johnny!"[24] Jack Torrance Jack Nicholson The Shining 1980
69 "They're here!" Carol Anne Freeling Heather O'Rourke Poltergeist 1982
70 "Is it safe?" Dr. Christian Szell Laurence Olivier Marathon Man 1976
71 "Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard nothin' yet!"[25] Jakie Rabinowitz/Jack Robin Al Jolson The Jazz Singer 1927
72 "No wire hangers, ever!"[26] Joan Crawford Faye Dunaway Mommie Dearest 1981
73 "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?" Cesare Enrico "Rico" Bandello Edward G. Robinson Little Caesar 1930
74 "Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown." Duffy Joe Mantell Chinatown 1974
75 "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." Blanche DuBois Vivien Leigh A Streetcar Named Desire 1951
76 "Hasta la vista, baby." The Terminator Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator 2: Judgment Day 1991
77 "Soylent Green is people!" Det. Robert Thorn Charlton Heston Soylent Green 1973
78 "Open the pod bay doors, HAL." Dave Bowman Keir Dullea 2001: A Space Odyssey 1968
79 Striker: "Surely you can't be serious!" Rumack: "I am serious... and don't call me Shirley." Ted Striker and Dr. Rumack Robert Hays and Leslie Nielsen Airplane! 1980
80 "Yo, Adrian!" Rocky Balboa Sylvester Stallone Rocky 1976
81 "Hello gorgeous." Fanny Brice Barbra Streisand Funny Girl 1968
82 "Toga! Toga!" John "Bluto" Blutarsky John Belushi National Lampoon's Animal House 1978
83 "Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make." Count Dracula Bela Lugosi Dracula 1931
84 "Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast."[27] Carl Denham Robert Armstrong King Kong 1933
85 "My precious." Gollum Andy Serkis The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers 2002
86 "Attica! Attica!" Sonny Wortzik Al Pacino Dog Day Afternoon 1975
87 "Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!" Julian Marsh Warner Baxter 42nd Street 1933
88 "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" Ethel Thayer Katharine Hepburn On Golden Pond 1981
89 "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper." Knute Rockne[28] Pat O'Brien Knute Rockne, All American 1940
90 "A martini. Shaken, not stirred."[29] James Bond Sean Connery[7] Goldfinger[30] 1964
91 "Who's on First?" Dexter Bud Abbott The Naughty Nineties 1945
92 "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!" Carl Spackler Bill Murray Caddyshack 1980
93 "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Mame Dennis Rosalind Russell Auntie Mame 1958
94 "I feel the need—the need for speed!" Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell and Lt. Nick "Goose" Bradshaw Tom Cruise and Anthony Edwards Top Gun 1986
95 "Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary." John Keating Robin Williams Dead Poets Society 1989
96 "Snap out of it!" Loretta Castorini Cher Moonstruck 1987
97 "My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you." George M. Cohan James Cagney Yankee Doodle Dandy 1942
98 "Nobody puts 'Baby' in a corner." Johnny Castle Patrick Swayze Dirty Dancing 1987
99 "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" Wicked Witch of the West Margaret Hamilton The Wizard of Oz 1939
100 "I'm king of the world!" Jack Dawson Leonardo DiCaprio Titanic 1997

6. 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理

英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理

導語:記得高中時,自己准備了一個特別漂亮的本子,專門摘抄自己喜歡的句子。每當自己翻開它時,就覺得特別的滿足。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些經典的英文台詞,以供大家的需要,希望各位讀者們閱讀愉快!

1. Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!「生活就是一場宴席,弱者多半會餓死!」—— 歡樂梅姑(Auntie Mame, 1958)

2. I feel the need – the need for speed!「我感覺到一種需要——速度的需要!」—— 壯志凌雲(Top Gun, 1986)獨行俠和呆頭鵝是一對飛行搭檔,兩人用這句話互相激勵。EA著名賽車游戲《極品飛車》的名稱正是來自這句台詞。

3. Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.「及時行樂。把握今天,孩子們。讓你們的生活與眾不同。」—— 死亡詩社(Dead Poets Society, 1989)基丁在一所學風嚴苛的學校擔任歷史教師,他以輕松開明的教學方式受到學生們的熱情擁戴。影片中基丁用這句台詞激發學生的學習熱情。

4. Snap out of it!「振作起來!」—— 月色撩人(Moonstruck, 1987) 洛瑞塔到未婚夫的弟弟(尼古拉斯.凱奇飾)家裡試圖說服他參加哥哥的婚禮,結果兩人之間擦出了火花。當弟弟向洛瑞塔索吻時,洛瑞塔扇了他一個耳光,並告訴他「振作起來!」

5. My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you.「我母親感謝你們。我父親感謝你們。我妹妹感謝你們。還有我也感謝你們。」—— 勝利之歌(Yankee Doodle Dandy, 1942)喬治.柯漢一家人以到處表演舞台劇為生,被稱為「柯漢四人組」,這句台詞是他演出完畢後的謝辭。後來他受到總統表彰時也以這句話表示感謝。

6. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.「沒有人會把寶貝留在角落裡。」—— 辣身舞(Dirty Dancing, 1987)女主角「Baby」一家到某風景區度假,她愛上了當地的一位舞蹈教師約翰尼,但遭到父親的堅決反對,約翰尼也被解僱。影片結尾,悶悶不樂的Baby和家人坐在大廳角落裡,約翰尼走到她的座位前,當著她父親的面,用這句話邀請她跳舞。他們 *** 四射的舞蹈感染了所有觀眾。顯然,這句台詞用來邀請女士跳舞再也合適不過了[]。

7. I』ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!「我會抓住你們的,我的小美人,森閉還有你的小狗!」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of Oz, 1939)本片中邪惡的西方女巫形象塑造得很成功,她用以威脅多蘿西的這句台詞給看過影片的孩子們留棗春裂下了深刻的印象。

8. I』m the king of the world!「我是世界之王!」—— 泰坦尼克(Titanic, 1997)成功登上泰坦尼克號的傑克興奮不已凳閉,站在船頭振臂高呼「我是世界之王!」。後來卡梅隆在領取奧斯卡最佳導演獎的時候也以這句話作為謝辭。

9.A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

10.Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

11.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

12.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

13.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

14.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

15.Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

16.Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。《亂世佳人》

17.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相讓 , 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》

18.The truth is out there.真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》

19.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

20.If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

21.Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

22.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

23.Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

24.I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

25.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

26.We bee the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

27.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》

28.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》29.You can 』 t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》

30.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

7. 50句經典英文電影台詞

英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。

英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有

頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

(《死亡詩社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

(《阿甘正傳》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

(《揚帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,

無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!

(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。

(《驚魂記》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,

《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”

(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”

(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜歡:

1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

2. 50句英語經典句子

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 50句經典的英語名言

5. 電影經典英文台詞對白

8. 一篇關於英語原版電影的論文



好了,就讓我們在英國,看電影,學英語,找樂趣。

在語言環境中耳濡目染,才能真正「活學」,掌握語音、詞彙、句型、思維和文化;在語言環境中入鄉隨俗,也才能真正「活用」,達到理解和表達、交流和溝通。但是中國人在跟電影學英語時,多數人走入只看不聽,或只聽不看;只泛不精,或只精不泛的誤區,以致看了一些英文電影,但是聽和說卻沒有本質的提高。

但是學好英語,又必須從聽說入手。因為學習英語聽說可以使英語不再是望而生畏、死氣沉沉的學問,而成為妙趣橫生、鮮活靈動的實踐。但是學習聽說不等於「習得聽說」,美籍華人的英語好是因為具備了「習得聽說」的必要條件:英語環境。但是我們沒有條件,可以創造條件,比如看美國電影和情景喜劇,有意識地給自己營造出一種國外的英語環境強迫自己用耳朵接受英語,同時開口說英文,就能在輕松、愉快的氛圍中「習得聽說」。

英語聽說包括語音、語調節奏、用詞、句式、思維和文化六部分。首先,對於任何一門語言,語音是基礎,它不僅包括單詞的發音,還包括真實交際中詞彙、習語的連讀、失爆、弱化、濁化、重音、縮讀等許多音變形式。至於語調節奏,則是地道流利表達英語的潤滑劑,沒有接觸過地道的老外,沒有和他們有過面對面的交談,是很難感受到語調節奏在表達思想中的巨大作用和強大震撼力的。語言是文化的載體,用詞和句式的正確與否直接體現了對異國文化了解的程度。可以說,達到前三者就達到了與美國人的形似,若是又學會了美國人的思維和文化,能夠用美國文化思維則可達到神似的效果。這就是立體英語教育模式,電影則是最好的媒介。

做到語言、文化雙豐收。1、融入原則:不要把自己看成旁觀者,而要是當成局內人看待,要與角色同呼吸、共命運,產生場景感覺。2、突破原則:關鍵在於模仿,模仿不能離開背誦,熟練直到能脫口而出。3、擴展原則:首先要在詞彙和句式層面上擴展;其次是在此基礎上,「泛看」電影,電影題材可以不受很大限制,但每部影片都至少要看三遍以上。4、挖掘原則:此時不能僅限於看懂表面意思,而是要透過現象看本質,去挖掘語言背後深刻的文化內涵,變被動為主動,以此達到聽說的最高境界。周寧人暑期看電影學地道英語身臨其境的快感英語聽說六要素影視學習四原則影視選材原則1、生活類影片:這是最好的語言素材,向大家推薦的書目有:初級???《情歸巴黎》、中級???《阿甘正傳》、《西雅圖不眠夜》、《漂亮女人》、高級???《旅行冒險記》2、美國情景喜劇:代表作是七、八年前在電視上播出的那部《成長的煩惱》,當代最流行的有《森弗一家》、《朋友》等,更多內容可參看:《美國「情景喜劇」俚語百分百》。

9. 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白

經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?

英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊

2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。

3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。

4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。

5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :

1. 50句經典的英語名言

2. 20句英語電影台詞

3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞

4. 經典英語名言50句

5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

10. 著名英文電影台詞大全_著名英文電影句子台詞

在觀看英文電影的時候,也讀到了許多 經典台詞 。下面就讓我來為大家一一盤點著名英文電影台詞吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜歡!

著名英文電影台詞:《剪刀手愛德華》
1、配合你瞬息萬變的容顏。

With your changing face.

2、放下來!請不要再接近!

Put down! Please do not close!

3、這是我一生中最難忘的經歷。

This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.

4、無論如何,愛德華都是特殊的。

In any case, Edward is special.

5、他手腳真的那麼俐落,才一下午功夫?

His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?

6、你讓我無法思考,你是媽媽的寶貝女兒。

You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.

7、對少女一點概念也沒有,她們最瘋狂了。

There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.

8、我們要讓他能夠了解現實,大家別再鬧了。

We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.

9、他給他造了器官,心臟,頭腦,以及一切。

He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.

10、戰時受的傷,使我沒了知覺一點知覺也沒有。

In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.

11、又不是要來很多人,鄰居們都是很和藹可親的。

Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.

12、他要你自食其力,養成獨立,以後你會更感激他。

He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.

13、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

14、如果我沒有刀,我就不能保護你。如果我有刀,我就不能擁抱你。

If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文電影台詞:《阿甘正傳》
1、奇跡每天都在發生。

Miracles happen every day.

2、糟糕的事難免會發生。

A bad thing is going to happen.

3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。

Mama always said that death is a part of life.

4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.

14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

17、一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.

18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.

19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文電影台詞:《英國病人》
1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個 故事 里共生、糾纏。

Beauty and pain are always in a story.

2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。

The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.

3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。

I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.

4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。

Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.

5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。

New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.

6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。

She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.

7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。

Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.

8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。

What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.

9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。

I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.

10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。

Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.

11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。

In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.

12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。

We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.

13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。

She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.

14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。

Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.

15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。

The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.

16、一個 愛情故事 與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。

A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.

17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。

In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.

18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。

For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.

19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。

I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文電影台詞:《泰坦尼克號》
1、你跳,我就跟著跳。

You jump, I jump.

2、生活本來就全靠運氣。

Life is full of luck.

3、要讓每一天都有所值。

To make every day value.

4、能不能給我們留一條生路?

Can you give us a chance to live?

5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

The purpose of university is to find a good husband.

6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。

Nothing can destroy the will of the will.

7、我寧願當他的婊子也不願做你的妻子。

I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.

8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。

Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.

10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?

Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?

11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

As long as you have the money, they will be with you.

12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.

13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。

If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.

14、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.

15、如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。

If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.

16、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.

17、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

18、你怎麼能接受他的求婚?就算他有萬貫家財,你怎麼能和其他人一樣和不愛的人結婚?有了愛又怎麼樣?你明天就要走了。

How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.

19、你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去。

You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.

20、我既沒錢,又沒房產,完全仰賴我那個古怪的瘋子舅舅,我還不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。簡,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也許不值一提。這讓我來決定。

I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文電影台詞:《飛屋環游記》
1、能和一個人坐在一起而不必交談真好。

It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.

2、你是我晚上睡覺前最想聊天的人,我愛這種感覺。

You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.

3、我愛你是因為你是我晚上睡前最後一個想說話的人。

I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.

4、當我決定和你度過下半輩子時,我希望我的下半生趕快開始。

When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.

5、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗時候給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.

6、當我買本新書,總是先讀最末頁,如此,若在我讀完前死去,便能知道答案是什麼。哦,我的朋友,這便是黑暗面!

When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!

7、我愛你當外面71華氏度的時候還感冒,我愛你用半個小時點三明治,我愛整天和你在一起然後在我衣服上能聞到你的香味,我還愛你是每晚睡前我最後一個想說話的人。

I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.

8、我愛你在暖和的天氣感冒,我愛你用一個小時來點菜,我愛你皺著眉看我,好像我是個瘋子一樣,我愛跟你分別後仍然縈繞不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,並非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我來這里是因為發現,若你要跟某人共度餘生,那麼餘生越快開始越好。

I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.

猜你喜歡:

1. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

2. 英語經典電影台詞摘抄

3. 電影英語經典台詞精選

4. 50句英語電影台詞

5. 50句經典英文電影台詞

6. 阿凡達中英文台詞大全

7. 唯美英文電影經典台詞

8. 電影經典英文台詞對白

閱讀全文

與英語電影經典台詞研究性論文相關的資料

熱點內容
歌曲小道童是什麼電影 瀏覽:280
抖音電影剪輯有哪些類型 瀏覽:363
和男生看電影會 瀏覽:106
女性人物形象在電影中的作用 瀏覽:938
北極電影中文國語在線觀看 瀏覽:873
串場看電影被發現 瀏覽:18
國產倫理電影兒子 瀏覽:556
那些有怪獸的科幻電影 瀏覽:747
全城戒備電影在哪裡可以看 瀏覽:652
電影七夜演員表 瀏覽:593
哪裡有哈利波特英文電影下載 瀏覽:799
老婆騙老公去約會是哪個電影 瀏覽:610
綁匪和小女孩的電影 瀏覽:235
大話西遊2國語電影 瀏覽:631
白血病女孩電影名 瀏覽:121
十部必看納粹電影國語版 瀏覽:623
你好李煥英對國產電影看法英語作文 瀏覽:767
東莞仔跨欄香港電影經典動作 瀏覽:438
范海辛電影高清免費觀看完整版在線觀看 瀏覽:510
在線觀看的電影如何投電視 瀏覽:515