❶ 一段經典的英文電影獨白
電影返老還童又名本傑明巴頓奇事
Benjamin Button: Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it. A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping, but she had forgotten her coat - went back to get it. When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung, so she'd stopped to answer it; talked for a couple of minutes. While the woman was on the phone, Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House. And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now, had gone outside to get a taxi. Now a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier and had stopped to get a cup of coffee. And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing. And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare; who'd stopped to get the cup of coffee, had picked up the lady who was going to shopping, and had missed getting an earlier cab. The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm. While that man, late for work, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower. And while Daisy was showering, the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package, which hadn't been wrapped yet, because the girl who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot. When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.
本傑明·巴頓:有些時候我們就活在即將發生沖撞的軌道上,渾然不知。無論它是意外發生的還是蓄謀已久的,對此我們都無能為力。一個住在巴黎的女人正在去購物的路上,但是她忘記拿她的大衣,便回去取了。當她去拿衣服時,電話鈴響了,所以她停下來去接電話,並聊了幾分鍾。就在那個女人打電話的時候,黛西就在為巴黎大劇院的演出而排練。就在她排練時,那個女人打完了電話,離開了屋子去叫一輛計程車(但錯過了一班)。現在一個計程車司機由於這班工作完的比較早,便停下來去喝杯咖啡,與此同時黛西還在排練。這個提前完成了這趟工作喝了杯咖啡的計程車司機,接了那個錯過一班計程車的去購物的女人。計程車被迫因為一個橫穿道路的人急停了一下,因為一個男人比原來上班的時間晚起了五分鍾,由於他忘記了上好鬧鍾。而就在那個晚起的,忘記上鬧鍾的男人過馬路時,黛西也完成了排練,正在沖澡。而就在黛西洗澡的時候,那個計程車司機在精品店外,等那個女人去拿她的商品。那個商品還沒有被服務員提前包裝好,因為昨天晚上那個服務員剛剛和男朋友分手,把這件事情忘的一干二凈。當商品被包好後,那個女人回到車上,車租車又被一輛運貨車擋了一下,此時此刻黛西也梳妝完畢。在運貨車離開後,計程車終於可以行駛了。當黛西最後一個打扮完後,便等待她其中一個鞋帶斷了的朋友。就在計程車停著等候紅綠燈時,黛西和她朋友從劇院出來了。
Benjamin Button: And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.
本傑明·巴頓:如果只有那麼一件事情,並沒有按原來發生的話,如果那個鞋帶沒有斷掉;或者如果那輛貨車提前幾分鍾開走;如果那個商品早早就被包裝好,因為她沒有和他的男朋友分手;如果那個男人的鬧鍾提前上了五分鍾;如果那個司機沒有停下來去喝杯咖啡;如果那個女人沒有忘記她的大衣,而坐上了早一班的計程車,黛西和她的朋友就將穿過馬路,計程車也只會擦肩而過。但是生活就是這么不可預測,在一系列的交錯層疊的人與事中,沒有誰能掌控它們,而計程車沒有碰巧開過去,那個司機也有些精力不集中,那個計程車還是撞到了黛西,她的腿被撞傷了。
希望能幫到你哦~~
❷ 經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典愛情台詞(上)
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的.自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
❸ 美國往事經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
美國往事經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
《美國往事》講述的並非是一個邏輯完整的傳統故事,而是他本人對他一生所鍾愛的美國歷史、文化與精神的一次純粹自我的表達。影片以紐約的猶太社區為背景,敘述四個從小一起長大的童年玩伴之間糾葛的`恩怨情仇。
《美國往事》經典台詞
1.對你的思念讓我熬過了這一切你知道你對我有多重要嗎?
And that would get me through it all.You know how important that was to me?
2.在墓園里翻雲覆雨,他們經常如此別擔心,他不是同性戀
Turning over in the grave. They do it every time.Don't worry. A pansy he ain't.
3.你們拍到了我沒穿褲子的照片,不,我們拍到你在和未成年少女亂搞
You boys caught me with my pants down that time.No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor.
4.人生何其妙,如是而已 其實也不是什麼大事
Life is stranger than shit, that's all. It's a pisser. No big story.
5.我真不敢相信 我的第一次是個爛條子替我付錢
I can't believe it. My first time, and a lousy cop's paying for it.
6.今晚我們喝下的不只是酒還有我們十年的歲月 十年,不虛此行
There's more onboard tonight than just booze.It's 10 years of our lives. Ten years that were really worth living.
7.她將要得到他的第一個吻 奪去我天堂中無上的快樂
and spend that kiss which is my heaven to have.
8.情同手足的朋友 為紀念永恆的回憶而立
Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.
9.當有朋友背叛你時,你就該反擊
When you've been betrayed by a friend, you hit back.
10.好死不如賴活
Better off than being dead.
11.你說的沒錯,貝利先生,我殺過人。有時是為了自衛,有時是為了錢。曾有許多人來找我們,生意上的夥伴,對手,女人。。。有些事情我們做,有些我們不做。我們永遠猜不透你在想什麼。
It's ture, I have killed people, Mr. Bailey. Sometime to defend myself. Sometimes for money. And many people used to come to us. Business partners, rivals, lovers...Some of the jobs we took, and some we didn't. Yours is one we would never touch.
12.不準你這么說 不準你再這么說我
Don't you ever say that to me. Don't ever say that to me again!
13.即使是黑社會,也能帶來好結局
Ends justify means in decisive gangland encounter.
❹ 經典的英文電影獨白
五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
❺ 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
❻ 誰有比較經典的英文電影獨白
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
❼ 經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930
譯文:假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
譯文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原文:You talking'to me?
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976
譯文:你在跟我說話嗎?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
譯文:給我一杯威士忌.裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994
譯文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
譯文:並不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首.山姆.就彈時光流逝。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
❽ 英文電影獨白,適合一個女生,3-4分,採納後追加
有一部是講威尼斯女詩人,政績veronica franco的影片叫紅顏禍水。(the Honest courtsan.)
里頭最後面有一段很棒的獨白!
I will confess, Your Grace.
我認罪,法官大人
法官: That will please God.Proceed.
上帝會寬恕你的。開始吧。
I confess...as a girl I loved a man who would not marry me for want of a dowry.
我承認,當我還是一個女孩時,我愛上了一個男人,但他不會娶一個沒有嫁妝的女孩。
I confess I had a mother who taught me a different way of life.
我承認,我有一個母親,他教會我另一種生存方式
One I resisted at first but learned to embrace.
一種我開始反對,但最終學會接受的方式。
I confess I became a courtesan.
我承認我成為了一個政妓。
Traded yearning for power, welcomed many
rather than be owned by one.
用慾望去換取勢力,我願接受眾多,與其被一人擁有。
I confess I embraced a whore's freedom
over a wife's obedience.
我承認我擁護一個妓女的自由多餘一個妻子的尊順。
法官:This is not repentance.
你這不是在懺悔!
What am I to do?
那我應該怎麼做?
I must confess my evil.
These are my sins.
我必須承認我所有的邪惡。這些都是我的罪.
修道士:She must repent witchcraft.
她必須為她的巫術懺悔
國王:I see no harm in hearing her.
She will save or damn herself.
我不認為聽聽她「悔過」會有什麼問題!
她將拯救或詆毀她自己,這是他的選擇。
法官:The prisoner has already damned herself,But if it pleases the esteemed doge of Venice...she may continue her heresy.
犯人已經在詆毀自己了。但如果威尼斯的國王願意聽,她可以繼續。
I confess I find more ecstasy
in passion than in prayer.
我承認,我在激情比在禱告中找到了更多的喜悅。
I confess...
我承認
I confess I pray still......to feel the touch of my lover's lips...
...his hands upon me...
...his arms enfolding me.
我承認,我仍然祈禱著我能再一次感受我愛人的唇,他手掌的安撫,他擁抱著我的臂膀。
Such surrender has been mine.
我仍為之屈服。
I confess I hunger still
to be filled and inflamed.
我承認,我的飢渴仍嚮往著被傾注被燃燒!
To melt into the dream of us......beyond this troubled place...
在我們的夢中被融化,離開這個迷亂的地方。。。
...to where we are not even ourselves.
去到一個我們已不再是自己的地方。。。
To know that always...
知道那裡
...always this is mine.
那裡將永遠屬於我。
If this had not been mine,
if I had lived another way...
如果我為曾擁有過這些,我曾以另一種方式生存。
...a child to a husband's whim...my soul hardened from lack of touch
and lack of love...
相夫教子,我的靈魂會因為這個無觸無愛的方式而變得僵硬。
...I confess such endless days
and nights...
我承認這種永無天日的生活
...would be punishment greater
than any you could mete out.
將比你任何的懲罰還要大!
法官:Finished?
你結束了?
No, Your Grace.
沒有,法官大人
You, all of you...
你,你們所有人
...who hunger for what I give but cannot bear to see such power in a woman...
你們渴望著我所給於的一切,但卻無法容納一個女子可以擁有這樣的力量。
...you call God's greatest gift...
你們稱上帝所賜予的最好的禮物。。。
...ourselves...
我們。。。
...our yearning, our need to love,
我的慾望,我們對愛的渴望
you call it filth...and sin and heresy...
你們稱它為 污穢,罪惡和邪教。。。
法官:Enough. One last time before you are condemned: Do you repent or not?
夠了,最後一遍,在你的判決前,你是否悔過?
I repent there was no other way
open to me. I do not repent my life.
我懺悔我沒有其他選擇, 但我並不對我的人生而懺悔!
Ten Things I Hate About You 《對面惡女看過來》
最後的章節,kat讀自己的詩。
Kat: I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare I hate your big mb combat boots. And the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick-- it even makes me rhyme. I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh -- even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didnt call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you - - not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
The Hours 《時時刻刻》
Background: Laura (Julianne Moore) has come to Clarissa's apartment after being informed of the death of Richard (Ed Harris), her estranged son. Here she explains to Clarissa (Meryl Streep), Richard』s closest friend and could've-been lover, why she left her family one day.
勞拉來到科拉里薩的家並告知她她兒子的死訊。並解釋為什麼她離開了她的家。
(沒看過時時刻刻,不過是奧斯卡的獲獎片,所以並不熟悉這段,但應該是恨有名的獨白。)
Laura: There are times when you don』t belong and you think you』re going to kill yourself. Once I went to a hotel. That night…later that night, I made a plan. Plan was, I would leave my family when my second child was born. And that』s what I did. Got up one morning, made breakfast, went to the bus stop, got on a bus. I』d left a note. (pause) I got a job in a library in Canada. It would be wonderful to say you regretted it. It would be easy. But what does it mean? What does it mean to regret when you have no choice? It』s what you can bear. There it is. No one is going to forgive me. (Laura looks at Clarissa, steady, unapologetic.) It was death. I chose life.
Breakfast at Tiffany's 蒂凡西的早餐
赫本最為經典的劇目之一,沒看過,不過很有名。
Holly: Look, I know what you think. And I don't blame you, I've always thrown out such a jazzy line. But really...except for Doc...and you...Jose is my first non-rat romance. Oh, not that he's my ideal of the absolute finito. He tells little lies and worries about what people think and he wants to be the President of Brazil. I mean it's such a useless thing for a grown man to want to be and takes about fifty baths a day. I think a man should smell...at least a little bit. No, he's too prim and cautious to be my absolute ideal. If I were free to choose from anybody alive...just snap my fingers and say "Come here, you!"...I wouldn't pick Jose. Nehru maybe...or Adlai Stevenson or Sidney Poiter or Leonard Bernstein...but I do love Jose. I honestly think I'd give up smoking if he asked me to!
The Blair Witch Project 《布萊爾女巫》
很經典的紀實恐怖片,女主角自拍特寫的鏡頭並很害怕的敘述著。。。。 如果你想嘗試一下特別的。 這個是整部片最經典的鏡頭,被很多人拿來翻版,惡搞。但據說女主角當時是真的很害怕,所以才特別真實,鼻涕眼淚的一大把。
Heather: I just want to apologize to Mike's mom and Josh's mom and my mom and I'm sorry to everyone. I was very naive. (looks away from camera, scared) I was very naive and very stupid and I shouldn't have put other people in danger for something that was all about me and my selfish motives. I'm so sorry for everything that has happened because in spite of what Mike says now it is my fault. Because it was my project and I insisted on everything. I insisted we weren't lost. I insisted we keep going. I insisted we walk south. Everything had to be my way and this is where we've ended up. And it's all because of me we're here now hungry and cold and hunted. I love you mom and dad. I am so sorry. It was never my intention to hurt any one and I hope that's clear. (begins to hyperventilate) I am so scared. What was that? I'm scared to close my eyes and I'm scared to open them. I'm going to die out here. Every night we just wait for them to come. (breaks down and sobs)
Bridget Jones's Diary 《BJ單身日記》
不熟的片子,不知道是哪個場面的。。。。
Bridget: There's something that i have to say. You once said that you liked me just as I was... and I just wanted to say... well... likewise you know? I mean you wear stupid things your mum buys you- that tie's another classic- you're hauty, and you always say the wrong thing in every situation, and I seriously believe you should reconsider the length of your sideburns. But you're a nice man and I like you. And if you wanted to pop by sometime, it would be nice... more than nice.
Chicago《芝加哥》
芮妮齊薇格演的roxie,雖然和上面的是同一個人,但角色迥然不同。 友一句唱。
Roxie: (speaking to Mama) I always wanted to have my name in all the papers. Before I met Amos I use to date this well-to-do ugly bootlegger. He used to like to take me out and show me off. Ugly guys like to do that. Once it said in the paper, "Gangland's Al Capelli seen at Chez Vito with cute blond chorine." That was me. I clipped it and saved it. You know, all my life I wanted to have my own act. But noooo, no, no, no, it's always no, they always turned me down. One big world full of no! And then Amos came along. Safe, sweet Amos. Who never says no. Ohh. (coy giggles) I』ve never done this before, but you know, it is such a special night and you are such a great audience! (applause from Roxie's "audience") And, and, I just really feel like I can talk to you, you know? So forget what you've read in the papers, and forget what you』ve heard on the radio because, because, because I'm gonna tell you the truth. (giggles) Not that the truth really matters, but I'm gonna tell you anyway. In the bed department, Amos was......zero. I mean, when he made love to me, it was like, it was like he was fixing a carborator or something, (pretends to play with her breasts, imitating Amos) "I love ya, honey, I love ya!" Anyway, I started fooling around...and then I started screwing around, which is fooling around without dinner. Then I met Fred Casley, who said he could get me into vaudeville, but that didn't quite work out like I planned. I guess it didn't really work out too great for Fred either. So I gave up with the whole vaudeville idea, 'cause you gotta figure after all those years -- opportunities just pass you by. (sings) But it ain't, oh no no no no, but it ain't. (speaking again) And now, if this Flynn guy gets me off, with all this publicity, I got me a world full of YES!
The English Patient 英國病人
老片沒看過。但是名片。
A very slow reading; switches voices back and forth from the recent past to the present, Katharine (Kristin Scott Thomas) and Hana (Juliette Binoche).
不過要兩個聲音。。。。
Voice of Hana/Voice of Katharine: My darling. I'm waiting for you. How long is the day in the dark? Or a week? The fire is gone. And I'm cold, horribly cold. I really want to drag myself outside but then there'd be the sun. I'm afraid I'll waste the light on the paintings, not writing these words. We die. We die, we die rich with lovers and triumphs, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have...entered and swum up like rivers. Fears we have hidden in--like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. Where the real country is. Not boundaries drawn on maps, names of powerful men. I know you'll come carry me out to the Palace of Winds. That's what I've wanted: to walk in such a place with you. With friends and an earth without maps. The lamp has gone out and I'm writing in the darkness.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
You've Got Mail 電子情書
Meg Ryan 的台詞,不過好像是打字的獨白。
Kathleen: I like to start my notes to you as if we're already in the middle of a conversation. I pretend that we're the oldest and dearest friends -- as opposed to what we actually are, people who don't know each other's names and met in an "Over 30" chat room where we both claimed we'd never been before. What will NY152 say today, I wonder. I turn on my computer, I wait impatiently as it boots up. I go on line, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing, not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beat of my own heart. I have mail. From you.
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Terminator 終結者
哈哈,沙拉最後對自己肚子里的孩子的話,很有意思,你看過就應該知道,她肚子里的孩子,是這個孩子在未來的哥們兒的兒子。。。。。。巨亂的!
Sarah: The hardest thing is deciding what I should tell you and what not to. Well, anyway, I've got a while yet before you're old enough to understand the tapes. They're more for me at this point... to help get it all straight.
Should I tell you about your father? That's a tough one. Will it change your decision to send him here...knowing? But if you don't send Kyle, you could never be. God, you can go crazy thinking about all this...I suppose I'll tell you...I owe him that. And maybe it'll be enough if you know that in the few hours we had together we loved a lifetime's worth...
Serendipity 緣份天註定 / 美國情緣 / 情有獨鍾
很無聊的片子,將緣分的。。。個人不喜歡,不過台詞還行,不大出名。
Sara: I've always believed in fate. I've always believed that life is more than a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences. But rather, a tapestry of events that culminate into an exquisite plan. I mean, I just spent the entire flight staring into the sky thinking. Not about my fiance, but about this mystery guy I met a million and a half hours ago. A guy I don't even remember except for this vague picture inside my head. It's just a few seconds, a fragment really, and it's like, in that moment the whole universe existed just to bring us together. We spent only a few precious hours together and I never even gave him my last name or my phone number. Instead, I told him that if we were meant to be together, if fate meant for us to be together, we'd meet again someday. That's why I'm here. That's why I'm going to let fate take me anywhere it wants to go, because when all of this is over, atleast I'll never have to think of him ever again. Let's just pray he's a bald Fascist who picks his nose and wipes it under the car seat
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
這些都是女生的,第一個我有改一部分配角的,但我真的人為第一的句子特別有詩意,抒發女人對擺托封建束縛激情,對愛的渴望。不過片子不是特多人看過。
順便介紹你個網站:http://www.whysanity.net/monos/
裡面的都是經典獨白,如果你有喜歡的電影,你可以從中查。
順便建議你,要不要考慮學唱<don't cry for me agentina> 貝隆夫人的獨白,或是moulin rouge紅磨坊里的獨白?雖然是唱的,但比較好背。