導航:首頁 > 好看推薦 > 英語電影的經典對白

英語電影的經典對白

發布時間:2023-09-24 20:45:05

1. 電影英語經典台詞精選

無數的午後黃昏,寂寂人定初,均沉靜在那一邊光影世界裡,或是逃避現實,或是消磨青春,或是尋找慰藉,不一而足,人說雁過留聲。看看電影的那些經典的台詞。以下是我為你精心整理的電影英語經典台詞,希望你喜歡。
電影英語經典台詞【精選版】
怯弱的另一個名字叫沉默。

Another name for a cowardly silence.

誰給我糖果吃我就喜歡誰。

Who give me candy to eat I like who.

你今天好嗎?愈來愈好了。

Are you okay today? Getting better.

別帆宴茄以為態察我不會殺你,矮人!

Don't think I won't kill you, dwarf!

其實,你一直都沒離開過我。

Actually, you've never left me.

挖苦是應對苦難的終極辦法。

Irony is the ultimate way to deal with suffering.

我曾面對過北方巨龍的火焰!

I have faced the fire of the dragon in the north!

昨晚那麼晚回來,你去哪兒了?

Where did you go last night so late last night?

我夢寐以求的愛,原來近在咫尺。

祥沖My dream of love, the original close at hand.

人生在世,誰沒愛過兩三個 *** !

Life is alive, who never loved two or three scumbag!

錢不是問題,是你不在我心裡了。

Money is not a problem, you are not in my heart.
電影英語經典台詞【最新版】
解散,重組,沒有區別,本質相同。

Dissolution, reorganization, no difference, essentially the same.

人縱有萬般能耐,終也敵不過天命。

No matter how resourceful you are, you can't fight fate。

你若傷她的心,我就扭斷你的脖子。

If you break her heart, I'll break your neck.

我呀,最喜歡跟搞藝術的人交朋友。

Me, I like to make friends with people who make art.

能快樂旅行的,一定是輕裝旅行的人。

Happy travel, some people are traveling light.

孤獨不是永遠的,在一起才是永遠的。

The loneliness is not forever, forever is forever.

你什麼也不要說,話語是誤會的根源。

You don't say anything, words are the source of misunderstandings.

那你能理解成長期孩子內心的敏感咯?

Then you can understand the growth of the child's heart sensitive?

你的內心信念比任何的咒語都要堅定。

Your inner faith is more determined than any spell.

你算老幾啊?我是劉總的夫人,原配!

How old are you? I am Liu's wife, wife!

一行珠簾閑不卷,終日誰來?不來也罷。

A line of bead curtain does not have a volume, all day long, who e?.

看到你如此悲傷,這就是我出現的原因。

To see you so sad, that's why I'm here.

我在這里你們還想有得吃?吃屎吧你們。

I'm here, you want to eat? Eat shit you.

這是我見過最好開的鎖因為他根本沒上鎖。

This is the best I've ever seen, because he's not locked.

我開始想要過得快樂,睡在床上,有牽掛。

I began to want to have a happy, sleep on the bed, there is care.

只要我們住在對方心裡,死亡就不是分離。

As long as we live in each other's heart, death is not separation.

有些愛,也許從未說出口,才愈加顯得珍貴。

Some love, may never say exports, just bee more and more precious.

如果你要馴服一個人,就要冒著掉眼淚的危險。

If you want to tame a person, you will risk losing your tears.

其實都不容易,這么大的城市,我們算什麼啊。

In fact, it is not easy, such a big city, we are what ah.

你和我擁有無比的堅強,一起走過人生的道路。

You and I have a very strong, together through the road of life.

孩子正處於成長期,這件事已經讓她很痛苦了。

The child is in a growth phase, this thing has made her very painful.

我在你眼中,是不是一個陪你演戲的臨時演員。

I am in your eyes, is not a temporary actor to acpany you.
電影英語經典台詞【熱門版】
一旦你馴服了什麼,就要對她負責,永遠的負責。

Once you tame something, you will be responsible for her, always be responsible for.

*** 的知道什麼是愛嗎?每天偷雞摸狗是愛嗎?

What the *** do you know about love? Y'all love every day?

乾脆把你的地址給我,讓我舉著牌子去接你得了。

Simply put your address to me, let me hold the brand to pick you up.

發生事情應該平心靜氣去解決。多思考,少動手。

Things should be calm to solve. Think more, do less.

宇宙那麼大,地球那麼小,我相信我們會遇到的。

The universe is so big, the earth is so *** all, I believe we will meet.

如果我們一直住在彼此心裡,那死亡就不是分離。

If we have been living in each other's hearts, that death is not separation.

只要我們住在對方心裡,死亡就不會將我們分開。

As long as we live in each other's heart, death will not separate us.

十億年前,我們被賦予了生命,我們用它做了什麼?

One billion years ago, we were given life, what did we do with it?

如果我們都在彼此的心中,即便是死亡也不是分離。

If we are in each other's hearts, even death is not separation.

你捨得離開我嗎?即使你捨得,那你的心說它願意嗎?

Are you willing to leave me? Even if you are willing to give up, that your heart says it is willing?

如果這是個陷阱怎麼辦?無須置疑,這就是個陷阱。

What if this is a trap? There is no doubt that this is a trap.

如果你把那野獸弄醒了,就等於把我們都送上絕路。

If you put the beast wake up, is equal to we are to the end.

我們和人最大的區別,就是妖可以做自己喜歡做的事。

The biggest difference between us is that the demon can do what you love to do.

我要努力使自己變得強大,隨時迎接從天而降的愛情。

I want to make oneself bee strong, at any time to meet the drop from the clouds of love.

不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!

Do not hide, do not be afraid of the dark, toward the sun, you will be able to find tomorrow!

那也能叫活著嗎?只不過是沒有死掉,活著不是這樣的。

That can also be called alive? But is not dead, alive is not like this.

人,得自個兒成全自個兒。要想人前顯貴,必得人後受罪!

Man, got to be himself. In order to receive dignitaries in front of people, people suffer!

當人們死後他們所擁有過的東西,上面都會留下他們的痕跡。

When people die, what they have, they leave their marks on it.

凡是有意義的事都不會容易。成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。

Anything that matters will not be easy. Alt life is not easy two words.

為一個你愛的人生一個孩子,這是女人這輩子最幸福的事情。

For a life you love a child, this is the woman in this life the most happy thing.

我們與機器人的區別是,我們將逝去的人埋葬,而機器人不能。

The difference between us and the robot is that we will bury the dead, but the robot can not.

記住,無論別人說什麼或是讓你去做什麼,全都在於你的決定。

Remember, no matter what people say or what you do, it's all about your decision.

你得負責把我帶到一個能讓我生孩子坐月子的地方,安全的啊。

You're going to have to bring me into a can let my children safe confinement place, ah.

我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於你走後我把自己活成了你的模樣。

I think the most profound love, than you go after I have to live your own life.

我必須打掉這個孩子!這個我不能簽。你身體不能手術,你懂嗎?

I must destroy the child! I can't sign this. Your body can't be operated on, do you understand?

說的是一輩子!差一年,一個月,一天,一個時辰,都不算一輩子!

Say is a lifetime! A year, a month, a day, an hour, is not a lifetime!

你總是那麼憂郁,我不愛你了,我愛她,她總是那麼開心,讓我很快樂。

You are always so blue, I do not love you, I love her, she is always so happy, so I am very happy.

人同妖永遠都不可以在一起,不要貪戀了。都是鏡花水月,一切皆幻象。

The same demon never be together, don't cling to. It is all illusion a mirage and insubstantial objects.

錢多錢少的不重要,重要的是,找一個知冷知熱疼你的好男人,知道嗎?

Money is not important, important is to find a Zhilengre hurts your good man, you know?

他們像我們一樣走來走去,互相看不見對方,他們只看得到他們想看到的。

They walked up and down like us. They couldn't see each other. They just saw what they wanted.

藝術家要做的事情並不是向絕望屈服,而是要找到一劑排遣精神空虛的解葯。

The artist do not succumb to despair, but to find a cure agent from the spirit of emptiness.

我們這一生最遺憾的事情之一,就是把我們最糟糕的一面留給了我們最親近的人。

One of the most regrettable things in our life is to leave the worst of us to the nearest and dearest to us.

2. 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption

3. 求電影里的經典英文台詞對白

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

4. 經典英語電影中的對白

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
4.1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

5. 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白

經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?

英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊

2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。

3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。

4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。

5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :

1. 50句經典的英語名言

2. 20句英語電影台詞

3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞

4. 經典英語名言50句

5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

6. 英文電影中的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

7. 經典英文電影對白

《亂世佳人》改編自美國女作家Margaret Michel的長篇小說Gone With The Wind,影片堪稱美國電影史上的一部經典作品,在1939年第12屆奧斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改編劇本獎等8項大獎而首創紀錄。

Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...

Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.

Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.

Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.

奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。

斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……

奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。

斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。

奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。

8. 英語電影的經典台詞

英語電影的經典台詞如下:

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都判悉棚閃耀著掘則自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。陸喚

5.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.這些年我一塌糊塗。

9. 20個經典英文電影台詞

國外有相當多知名的電影,我們在觀影的同時,也注意到英文電影台詞的趣味性、哲理性,很多英語台詞耐人尋味,可用於生活金句,亦可用於 英語 作文 寫作。以下是我為大家准備的20個經典英文電影台詞,希望大家喜歡!

20個經典英文電影台詞(一)

1. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. (Dear John)

2. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. (Once)

3. I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)

4. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. (Love Me If You Dare)

5. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. (Cold Mountain)

6. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. (Amelie)

7. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. (P.S. I Love You)

8. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time - sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. (The English Patient)

9. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)

10. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. (The Notebook)

11. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone。(My Blueberry Nights)

12. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love。(Up)

13. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally)

14. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. (Edward Scissorhands)

15. Love makes man grow up or sink down. (Days of Summer)

16. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. (If Only)

17. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. (The Bridges of Madison County)

18. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. (Titanic)

19. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. (50 First Dates)

20. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. (The Odd Couple)

20個經典英文電影台詞(二)

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

15.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

16.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

17.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

18.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

19.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

20.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的.

10. 有哪些經典的英文電影對話台詞

經典電影《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

《亂世佳人》:
Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。

Mr.O』Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he』s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I』m gone I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don』t want Tare plantations don』t mean anything when.
Mr.O』Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O』hara that Tara.that land doesn』t mean anything to you Why land』s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it』s the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O』Hara: It』s proud I am that I』m Irish and don』t you be forgetting Missy that you』re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you』re just a child. It』ll come to you this love of the land. There』s no getting away from it if you』re Irish.
奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。
斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……
奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。
斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。
奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。

魂斷藍橋:
雨中相會時,
浪漫的羅伊當即向瑪拉求婚。

兩人的對話

Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
瑪拉,你認為我們今天該干什麽?

Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。

Oh,you won't have time for that!
現在你沒有時間這樣啦!

For what?
哪樣?

For hesitating.
這樣猶豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再猶豫啦!

No?
不能嗎?

No.
不能。

Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我該干什麽呢?

You're going to get married.
去跟我結婚。

Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,羅伊,你瘋了吧?

I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我瘋了。這是奇妙的感覺。

Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,羅伊,千萬理智些。

Not me!
我才不呢!

But you don't know me!
可你還不了解我呀!

Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。

Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
現在是戰爭時期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因為快要離開。。。
because you feel that
因為你覺得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小時內活完你整個的一生。

We're going to be married.
我們現在就去結婚!
It's you.
就是你,沒錯。
It'll never be anyone else.
別的人我永遠都不要。

But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能這樣肯定?

Now listen,darling.
好啦,親愛的。
None of your quibbling!
你不許再這樣支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不許再問了!
None of your doubts!
不許再懷疑了!
This is positive,you see?
這是絕對的,知道嗎?
This is affirmative,you see?
這是肯定的,知道嗎?
This is final,yu see?
就這樣決定了,你知道嗎?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必須和我結婚,知道嗎?

I see.
我知道了。
還有...
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
『我愛你,從未愛過別人,永遠不會,這是真的,羅伊,永遠不會。』
背景:已是暮年的羅伊倚在滑鐵盧大橋的欄桿上憶起已隨風而逝的瑪拉。兩個信守愛情承諾的年輕人最後卻只能生死相望。

羅馬假日:
---帶錢了嗎?
----從不帶錢.
是啊,我差點忘了,你能借給我點錢嗎?
----多少?你需要多少?
-----恩,我不知道需要多少?你有多少?
-----恩,這樣吧,我們一人一半,這是一千里拉.

-----我也是個撒謊高手,對不對?
-----是我所見過的最棒的.

----安雅.......有件事,有件事我想告訴你.
----別,求你了,什麼也別說.

----你可以退下了.
----非常感謝.

泰坦尼克號:
ROSE:Jack,我愛你!
JACK:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:聽著,ROSE,...你一定能脫險,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看著他們張,可享高壽...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在這里,
不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:贏得船票...
...是我一生最幸運的事,
讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸,
你一定要幫我,答應我活下去,
答應我,你不會放棄...
...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣...
...ROSE,答應我,千萬別忘了!
ROSE:我答應你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!

ROSE:I love you Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」(露絲當然明白傑克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?」(傑克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最後一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,傑克感到了自己的責任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
「我很冷……」
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(傑克鼓起最後的力量鄭重地告訴她,)「……你會得救……會活下去……」他顫抖地喘息著,「呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?」
(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴裡喃喃地:「……我身體麻木了……」
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(傑克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,「……我還有……還有一個心願……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什麼,無論……多麼……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……」
ROSE:I promise.
「……我答應……」露絲失聲痛哭起來。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……」傑克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露絲哭著應道:「我一定做到,傑克……一定做到……」

tatanic

我的意中人是個蓋世英雄,有一天他會踩著七色的雲彩來娶我,我猜中了前頭,可是我猜不著這結局......—《大話西遊》

你知不知道有一種鳥沒有腳的?他的一生只能在天上飛來飛去,飛累了就在風里睡覺,一輩子只能落地一次,那就是他死的時候。—《阿飛正傳》

當我們滿懷喜悅和惆悵的成長已經成為一種可以被講述的故事時,我們發現我們從未遵守過任何一個諾言,但我們真的真心真意愛過。—《那時花開》

如果,我多一張船票,你會不會跟我一起走?—《花樣年華》

第一、不要叫她溫柔。第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打; 第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁; 第四、如果她打你,一定要裝得很痛,如果真的很痛,那要裝得沒事;第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,她會非常喜歡; 第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她。——《我的野蠻女友》

畫外音:當時那把劍離我的喉嚨只有0.01公分,但是四分之一炷香之後,那把劍的女主人將會徹底地愛上我,因為我決定說一個謊話。雖然本人生平說過無數的謊話,但是這一個我認為是最完美的...... 紫霞:你再往前半步我就把你給殺了!至尊寶:你應該這么做,我也應該死。曾經有一份真誠的愛情放在我面前,我沒有珍惜,等我失去的時候我才後悔莫及,人世間最痛苦的事莫過於此。你的劍在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再猶豫了!如果上天能夠給我一個再來一次的機會,我會對那個女孩子說三個字:我愛你。如果非要在這份愛上加上一個期限,我希望是......一萬年!——《大話西遊》

當你年輕時,以為什麼都有答案,可是老了的時候,你可能又覺得其實人生並沒有所謂的答案。每天你都有機會和很多人擦身而過,有些人可能會變成你的朋友或者是知己,所以我從來沒有放棄任何跟人磨擦的機會。有時候搞得自己頭破血流,管他呢!開心就行了。——《墮落天使》

如果我有一千萬,我就可以買一層樓。我有一千萬嗎? 沒有,所以我仍然買不起樓。如果我有翅膀,我就可以飛。我有翅膀嗎? 沒有,所以我亦都沒辦法飛! 如果將整個太平洋的水倒出來,都淋不熄我對你的愛。整個太平洋的水全部倒得出嗎? 不能,所以我並不愛你!
如果我還有一天的壽命,那天我要做你的女友。我還有一天的命嗎?沒有。所以,很可惜。我今生仍然不是你女友。如果我有翅膀,我要從天堂飛下來看你。我有翅膀嗎?沒有。所以,很遺憾。我從此無法再看到你。如果把整個浴缸的水倒出,也澆不熄我對你愛情的火焰。整個浴缸的水全部倒得出嗎?可以。所以,是的。我愛你。——《第一次親密接觸》

第二個有點長,但比較簡單,卻很經典
滿意望採納~

閱讀全文

與英語電影的經典對白相關的資料

熱點內容
16年的國產電影 瀏覽:788
武之舞中國武俠電影 瀏覽:381
校園內劫持學生的電影 瀏覽:342
電影馬永貞插曲歌曲試聽 瀏覽:329
密室逃生電影電話歌曲 瀏覽:206
講大學生懷孕生孩子的外國電影 瀏覽:604
有部電影小女孩得了白血病 瀏覽:412
尋找英文字母兒童電影 瀏覽:862
關於冥想的外國電影介紹 瀏覽:305
微電影片尾字幕模板免費下載 瀏覽:79
搞笑鬥地主什麼電影 瀏覽:870
電影經典男聲 瀏覽:464
肆意青春電影 瀏覽:901
孩子脾氣暴躁的電影 瀏覽:176
關曉彤電影空姐倫理片 瀏覽:226
高中老師上課看的電影 瀏覽:933
英文動畫電影兩人對話 瀏覽:353
鑽進真犀牛肚子里的搞笑電影 瀏覽:531
賭俠劉德華粵語電影 瀏覽:971
有哪些好用的vr電影 瀏覽:591