導航:首頁 > 好看推薦 > 經典電影亂世佳人台詞

經典電影亂世佳人台詞

發布時間:2024-04-21 23:46:01

『壹』 電影亂世佳人長一點的對白


Scarlett:Rhett,Rhett!Where are you going?
斯嘉麗:瑞德,瑞德!你去哪兒?

Rhett:I』m going to Charleston,back where I belong.
白瑞德:我要去查爾斯頓,去應該屬於我的地方.

Scarlett:Please,please…take me with you!
斯嘉麗:請你帶我一起去吧!

Rhett:No.I』m through with everything here.
I want peace…I want to see if somewhere
there is something left in life,
in life of charm and grace…
Do you know what I』m talking about?
白瑞德:不,我和這里的一切都沒有關系了,我需要安靜…
我想看看在生活中的某個地方是否有某中美好而優雅的東西…
你明白我在說什麼嗎?

Scarlett:No ,I only know I love you.
斯嘉麗:不,我只知道我愛你.

Rhett:That』s your misfortune.
白瑞德:這是你的不幸.

Scarlett:Oh, Rhett, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett!
But Rhett,if you go,
what shall I do? Where shall I go?
斯嘉麗:啊,瑞德!你要是走了,我去哪裡呢?我該怎麼辦呢?

Rhett:Frankly ,my dear ,I don』t give a damn!
白瑞德:坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不關心.

Scarlett:I can』t let him go! I can』t!
I won』t think about losing him now!
I』ll think about that tomorrow…
After all,tomorrow is another day!
斯嘉麗:我不能讓他走!不能!
一定有辦法讓他回來的.
噢,現在我想不了這些,不然我要瘋了.
明天,明天再想…不管怎樣,明天又是新的一天.


So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
那我還是告訴你我要說的話吧。

Say it, then, and get out!
說吧,說完了馬上走!

What is it?
是什麼?

That I can't go on any longer without you.
我沒有你就活不下去了。

You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
你真是一個沒有教養的男人!

I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
在十二橡園第一次見到你的時候……

...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
……我就知道我要的就是你。

Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
現在你已經很富有了……

...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
……不必像來監獄找我時那樣對我了。

So I see I shall have to marry you.
所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。

I never heard of such bad taste.
我從沒聽過如此差的謊話。

Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
要我跪下來求你才相信我嗎?

Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
放開我,你這個無賴,快點出去!

Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
原諒我吧,我的沖動令你受驚了……

...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
……我親愛的思嘉麗,甘太太。

But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
但是難道你現在還沒有發覺……

...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
……我對你的感情已經很成熟了嗎?

A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
那種感情,是那麼美好純潔和神聖。

Dare I name it? Can it be love?
我敢問那不就是愛情了嗎?

Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
快點起來。我已經厭倦你那些低級笑話了。

This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
這可是一次十分庄嚴的求婚啊……

...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
……我覺得時機已經很適當了。

I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
我不能讓自已再等了。

You're coarse, and you're conceited.
你很卑鄙,而且很自負。

And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
我想我們的對話應該到此為止了。

Besides, I shall never marry again.
還有,就是我不會再結婚了。

Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
不,你會再結婚的,你要嫁給我。

You? You!
你?你!

I don't love you!
我不會愛你的!

And I don't like being married.
我也不喜歡結婚。

Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
你想過結婚只是為了玩嗎?

Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
為了玩樂?對男人來說就是的。

Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
安靜點!你想他們也聽到嗎?

You've been married to a boy and an old man.
你曾嫁過一個小男孩和一個老男人。

Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
為什麼不找個合適一點的呢?

You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
你知道我會喜歡其他男人的。你這個笨蛋!

Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
不要說了!思嘉麗,不要再說那種話。

Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
不要啊,我會暈的。

I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
我就想你暈。

None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
沒有人像我這樣吻你的,是吧?

Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
那個小男孩,老男人,或者那個笨蛋愛希禮。

Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
說你願意嫁給我吧,說吧。說「我願意!」

Yes.
我願意。

Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
你說真的嗎?不會反悔嗎?

No.
不會。

Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
看著我說真心話。

Did you say "yes" because of my money?
你說「我願意」是為了我的金錢嗎?

Well....
噢……

Yes. Partly.
是,有一點的。

Partly?
有一點?

Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
當然了,瑞德,錢總是好的,我當然很喜歡你。

Fond of me.
喜歡我。

Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
如果我說我很瘋狂地愛你,那我肯定是在說謊。

...but you always said we had a lot in common....
……但你常說我們有很多相同的地方……

Yes, you're right, my dear.
沒錯,我親愛的。

I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
有你和我在一起就好了。

Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
上帝會保佑真正愛你的人的。

What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
你喜歡什麼樣的戒指呢,親愛的?

Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,鑽石戒指。要大顆點的,瑞德。

You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
那將是這里最大的鑽石戒指了。

I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我會和你去新奧爾良度蜜月……

...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
……那將是最豪華舒適的。

Oh, that would be just heavenly.
噢,太好了。

And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
我還要給你買嫁妝。

Rhett, how wonderful, but...
瑞德那太好了,可是……

...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
你不會告訴其他人的,對吧?

Still the little hypocrite.
還是有點要面子。

『貳』 銆奊one with The Wind 涔變笘浣充漢銆嬬粡鍏稿彴璇

銆奊one with The Wind 涔變笘浣充漢銆嬬粡鍏稿彴璇

銆銆1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

銆銆鍦熷湴鏄涓栫晫涓婂敮涓鍊煎緱浣犲幓涓轟箣宸ヤ綔, 涓轟箣鎴樻枟, 涓轟箣鐗虹壊鐨勪笢瑗,鍥犱負瀹冩槸鍞涓姘告亽鐨'涓滆タ銆

銆銆2.I wish I could be more like you.

銆銆鎴戣佸儚浣犱竴鏍峰氨濂戒簡銆

銆銆3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

銆銆鏃犺哄彂鐢熶粈涔堜簨,鎴戦兘浼氬儚鐜板湪涓鏍風埍浣,鐩村埌姘歌繙

銆銆4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

銆銆鎴戣や負綰鎬笂璋堝叺娌′粈涔堜綔鐢ㄣ

銆銆5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

銆銆鍏堢敓,浣犲彲鐪熶笉鏄涓鍚涘瓙,灝忓,浣犱篃涓嶆槸浠涔堟窇濂熾

銆銆6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

銆銆鎴戝仛浠諱綍浜嬩笉榪囨槸涓轟簡鏈夋墍鍥炴姤,鎴戞昏佸緱鍒版姤閰銆

銆銆7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you

銆銆鍝鎬曟槸涓栫晫鏈鏃ユ垜閮戒細鐖辯潃浣犮

銆銆8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

銆銆姝ゅ彞鍙鍙鎰忎細涓嶅彲璦浼犮傘傘傘傘

銆銆9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

銆銆鍗充嬌璁╂垜鎾掕皫,鍘誨伔,鍘婚獥,鍘繪潃浜,涓婂笣浣滆瘉,鎴戝啀涔熶笉瑕佹尐楗誇簡銆

銆銆10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

銆銆鐜板湪鎴戝彂鐜拌嚜宸辨椿鍦ㄤ竴涓姣旀昏繕瑕佺棝鑻︾殑涓栫晫,涓涓鏃犳垜瀹硅韓涔嬪勭殑涓栫晫銆

銆銆11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

銆銆浣犳妸鑷宸辯殑騫哥忔嫳鎵嬬浉璁,鍘昏拷奼備竴浜涙牴鏈涓嶄細璁╀綘騫哥忕殑涓滆タ銆

銆銆12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

銆銆瀹,鎴戣佸洖瀹.鎴戣佹兂鍔炴硶璁╀粬鍥炴潵.涓嶇℃庢牱,鏄庡ぉ鍙堟槸鍏ㄦ柊鐨勪竴澶┿

;

『叄』 經典台詞——《亂世佳人》

✨【01】

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.

✨【02】

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

✨【03】

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

✨【04】

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again!

✨【05】

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

✨【06】

我從來不是那樣的人,不能耐心地拾起一些碎片,把它們黏合在一起,然後對自己說這個修補好了的東西跟新的完全一樣。一樣東西破碎了就是破碎了--我寧願記住它最好時的模樣,而不想把它修補好,然後終生看著那些破碎了的地方。

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments,and new.What is broken--and I`d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.

✨【07】

坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

Frankly my dear, I don『t give a damn.

✨【08】

如果我不是個淑女,我一定會好好罵罵這女人。

Oh, if l just wasn't a ladywhat wouldn't l tell that varmint!

✨【09】

我愛你勝過我愛的任何女人,我等你久過我等的任何女人。

l love you morethan l've ever loved any woman.And l've waited longer for youthan l've ever waited for any woman.

✨【10】

我發現金錢是世上最重要的東西,我不希望再受沒有錢的折磨。

I found out that money isthe most important thing in the world...and l don't intend ever to bewithout it again.

✨【11】

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

✨【12】

畢竟, 明天又是新的一天。

After all... tomorrow is another day.

✨【13】

你正放棄眼前的幸福,追求那些永不能使你快樂的幻象。

Yes, sorry for you because you're throwingaway happiness with both hands... and reaching out for somethingthat will never make you happy.

✨【14】

無論發生什麼事情...我都會像現在一樣愛你...至死不渝。

Whatever comes...l'll love you, just as l do now...until l die.

✨【15】

只要足夠的勇氣,你無需虛名。

With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.

閱讀全文

與經典電影亂世佳人台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
黃色寶馬車門撞掉的那個外國電影 瀏覽:163
年輕的母親倫理電影4 瀏覽:483
以前古代電影中國 瀏覽:415
外國電影體現真善美的 瀏覽:25
當下好看的電影 瀏覽:564
老香港電影女主帶著女兒 瀏覽:12
張家輝的最好看的電影 瀏覽:319
浴室狂歡bd高清在線觀看酷電影網 瀏覽:960
梁家輝好看的電影 瀏覽:592
中國武俠電影的發展 瀏覽:733
女孩被變成蛇的電影 瀏覽:939
薄荷電影免費高清完整版在線觀看 瀏覽:840
電影鏡頭怎麼分辨致敬和抄襲 瀏覽:860
電影小程序簡介 瀏覽:613
女人一般喜歡看什麼類型電影 瀏覽:428
女孩是吸血鬼為了隱藏身份是什麼電影 瀏覽:332
好看的國產電影李時珍 瀏覽:321
我的父母最愛的電影之一英語 瀏覽:934
關於新冠的外國電影或電視劇 瀏覽:463
電影歌曲大全歌單 瀏覽:867