Ⅰ 英語電影經典台詞
英語電影經典台詞:
一、肖申克的救贖
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5、It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
Ⅲ 100個英文電影里的英文句子。加翻譯。
我這里是78個,不夠100個,空你參考一下
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》�0�1
�0�1
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. �0�1
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。�0�1
�0�1
2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. �0�1
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。�0�1
�0�1
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.�0�1 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》�0�1
�0�1
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.�0�1
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。�0�1
�0�1
5. Stupid is as stupid does.�0�1
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。�0�1
�0�1
6. Miracles happen every day.�0�1
奇跡每天都在發生。�0�1
�0�1
7. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.�0�1
我和珍妮形影不離。�0�1
�0�1
8. Have you given any thought to your future?�0�1
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
9. You just stay away from me please.�0�1
求你離開我。�0�1
�0�1
10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.�0�1 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。�0�1
�0�1
11. It made me look like a ck in water.�0�1
它讓我如魚得水。�0�1
�0�1
12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.�0�1
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。�0�1
�0�1
13. I was messed up for a long time.�0�1
這些年我一塌糊塗。�0�1
�0�1
14. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.�0�1
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
三《The Lion King獅子王》 �0�1
�0�1
15. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.�0�1
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。�0�1
�0�1
16. I laugh in the face of danger.�0�1
越危險就越合我心意。�0�1
�0�1
17. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.�0�1
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。�0�1
�0�1
18. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.�0�1
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。�0�1
�0�1
19. It's like you are back from the dead.�0�1
好像你是死而復生似的。�0�1
�0�1
20. You can't change the past.�0�1
過去的事是不可以改變的。�0�1
�0�1
21. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。�0�1
�0�1
22. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? �0�1
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?�0�1
�0�1
23. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.�0�1
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。�0�1
�0�1
24. I'll make it up to you, I promise.�0�1
我會補償你的,我保證。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 �0�1
�0�1
25. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.�0�1
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。�0�1
�0�1
26. I wish I could be more like you.�0�1
我要像你一樣就好了。�0�1
�0�1
27. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.�0�1
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠�0�1
�0�1
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。�0�1
�0�1
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.�0�1
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。�0�1
�0�1
30. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.�0�1 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。�0�1
�0�1
31. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.�0�1
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。�0�1
�0�1
32. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.�0�1
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。�0�1
33. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!�0�1
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。�0�1
�0�1
34. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.�0�1
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。�0�1
�0�1
35. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.�0�1
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 �0�1
�0�1
36. Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.�0�1
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》�0�1
�0�1
37. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.�0�1
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.�0�1
�0�1
38. We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.�0�1
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)�0�1
�0�1
39. There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. �0�1
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.�0�1
�0�1
40. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.�0�1
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)�0�1
�0�1
41. Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. �0�1
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。�0�1
�0�1
42. All life is a game of luck. �0�1
生活本來就全靠運氣。�0�1
�0�1
43. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. �0�1
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。�0�1
�0�1
44. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。�0�1
�0�1
45. To make each day count.�0�1
要讓每一天都有所值。�0�1
�0�1
46. We're women. Our choices are never easy.�0�1
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。�0�1
�0�1
47. You jump, I jump.�0�1
(another touching sentence)�0�1
�0�1
48. Will you give us a chance to live? �0�1
能不能給我們留一條生路?�0�1
�0�1
49. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. �0�1
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》�0�1
50. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.�0�1
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.�0�1
51. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.�0�1
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.�0�1
�0�1
52. Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.�0�1
�0�1
53. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.�0�1
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.�0�1
�0�1
54. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.�0�1
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.�0�1
�0�1
55. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.�0�1
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.�0�1
56. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.�0�1
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.�0�1
�0�1
57. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?�0�1
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?�0�1
�0�1
58. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.�0�1
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.�0�1
�0�1
59. Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.�0�1
�0�1
60. Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.�0�1
�0�1
61. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.�0�1
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.�0�1
�0�1
62. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.�0�1
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.�0�1
�0�1
63. What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.�0�1
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》�0�1
�0�1
64. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.�0�1
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。�0�1
�0�1
65. One should love animals. They are so tasty.�0�1
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。�0�1
�0�1
66. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.�0�1
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。�0�1
�0�1
67. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.�0�1
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。�0�1
�0�1
68. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.�0�1
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。�0�1
�0�1
69. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。�0�1
�0�1
70. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.�0�1
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。�0�1
�0�1
71. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. �0�1
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)�0�1
�0�1
72. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.�0�1
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。�0�1
�0�1
73. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.�0�1 後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。�0�1
�0�1
74. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.�0�1
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧�0�1
�0�1
75. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.�0�1
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。�0�1
�0�1
76. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?�0�1
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。�0�1
�0�1
77. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!�0�1
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。�0�1
�0�1
78. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.�0�1
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。�0�1
我這里現在只有這些,希望對你有幫助
Ⅳ 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/
Ⅳ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~
1阿甘正傳
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2肖申克的救贖Shawshank Redemption
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. (你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 )
3獅子王The Lion King
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 )
Ⅵ 歐美經典電影台詞
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
Ⅶ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 最好搞笑的
1.《藍莓之夜》
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《當哈利遇見莎莉》
.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《戀夏500天》
愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
5.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
6.《曾經》
曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。
Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
7.《兩小無猜》
好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
8.《附註我愛你》
在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
9.《分手信》
離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老還童》
我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
Ⅷ 急求任意三十部英文電影台詞,中學生作業,要健康一點的電影的謝謝啊!特別急,明天開學謝謝
1.You jump, I jump。你跳我就跳《泰坦尼克號》
2.I love you. I really love you.我愛你。我是真的愛你。《人鬼情未了》
3.Love means never having to say you』re sorry.愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起。《人鬼情未了》
4.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your
subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So
what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing they are a
perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。《西雅圖不眠夜》
5.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want
to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
6. Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。 《亂世佳人》
7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。《亂世佳人》
8. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。《亂世佳人》
9.Never say love if you don』t really mean it.如果不當真的話你就決不要說「愛」。《人鬼情未了》
10.People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷。《人鬼情未了》
11.I give you my hand. I give you my love, more precious than money.我給你我的手,給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情。《人鬼情未了》
12. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。《手札情緣》
13. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見 面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。《甜心先生》
14. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。《當哈里遇到莎莉時》
15. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣《幽靈》
16. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚禮》
17. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You
are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.
只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。《初戀五十次》
18. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來, 她就是你。《全民情聖》
19. All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 《泰坦尼克號》
20. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to
happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
21. I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You
never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take
life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》
22. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and
listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things
you try hard to forget are already gone. 一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌,
然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》
23. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights
in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having
something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you
need love. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得
吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》
24. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp
is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give
you strength at last. 愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給
你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》
25. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
26.. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
27. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves.
And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to
love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will
come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是 誰,不知道如何去愛,
也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是, 這種等待,就是愛情本身。《冷山》
28. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We
always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest
thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly
realize that it's always light, light. We all though t love was very
deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must
grow up with the time.
有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,驀然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月,
會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。《天使愛美麗》
29. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. 在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。《附註我愛你》
30. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for
forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深 傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英國病人》
31. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called
weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,
it』s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing
heavy burdens when they are in love.
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》
32.This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
這一瞬間,你知道自己不是悲劇的主角
You're alive
你充滿生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起來,欣賞著浮光掠影中的建築
And everything that makes you wonder
看看眼前讓你驚嘆的一切
And you are listening to that song on that drive
聽著音樂,兜著風
With the people you love most in this world
和最愛的人在一起
And in this moment, I swear
我敢說,在這一刻
We are infinite.
我們擁有無限。
來自電影〈壁花少年The Perks of Being A wallflower〉
以上的台詞來自電影中Charlie, Sam 以及Patric三個人第一次開車兜風經過隧道時,Charlie的旁白。站起來,迎著風,被包圍在真實世界的浮光掠影之中。張開雙手,無可救葯地渴望著自由和無限。彷彿剎那間,青春綻放出一朵美麗耀眼的壁花。
33But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will compare.
世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人如彩虹,遇上方知有。
來自電影〈怦然心動flipped〉,或許我們更多人更喜歡中文翻譯。
34、I've been waiting for a lover like you my whole life, you haven't show up until now, and I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up.
窮極一生,我都在等待我的愛人出現,終於現在你出現了,我害怕的要命,就怕我搞砸了這一切。
來自電影〈平常的心 The Normal Heart〉,這是一部講述美國80年代的紐約同性戀人群以及艾滋病人的生活以及感悟。兩位男主角都是帥的如夢如幻,無數個日夜都為著彼此瘋狂,生怕搞砸。他們的愛情恰好驗證了以上的那句英文台詞,真真是想要擁有你,卻怕擁有你。
35.Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your life extraordinary.
及時行樂,珍惜時間,孩子們,讓你們的生命與眾不同。
來自電影〈死亡詩社Dead Poets Society〉,Robin Williams飾演的文學教師是那個封閉時代的叛逆者,也是學生記憶中的靈魂拯救者。哪怕最後他無法被世俗接納,哪怕被學校開除,他也成功地讓自由之花在學生心中生根發芽
36、And one day, the sun will come out you might not even notice. And you'll catch yourself thinking about something or someone who has no connection with the past. Someone who's only yours. And you'll realize that this is where your life is.
總有一天,太陽會升起。你或許都從未注意到,就這么悄無聲息的,你會思考其他事情,會掛念一個和你過去毫無交集的人,一個只屬於你的人。這就是你的安生之地。
來自電影〈布魯克林Brooklyn〉,女主角Eilis從愛爾蘭飄洋過海來到了美國紐約,開始了在布魯克林的生活。我只能說,努力生活的Eilis,認真地愛著一座城,愛著一個人,也有那麼一個真誠笑容燦爛的義大利青年愛著她。
37、You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way either.
這樣你或許不會傷害到你自己或是讓自己出醜,但同時你也不會嘗到愛上一個人的滋味。
來自電影〈他沒那麼喜歡你He's just Not That Into You〉,簡簡單單的一句話道出無數個愛情故事兜兜轉轉的結局。
38、You want a player who doesn't have the guts to fight back?--I want a player who's got the guts not to fight back.
你要一個沒膽還擊的球員?--我要一個有膽不還擊的球員。
來自電影〈42號傳奇The True Story of American Legend 42〉,這部電影是根據美國職業棒球大聯盟史上第一位黑人球員Jackie Robinson的真實事跡改編。當年的他,在球場上承受著巨大的壓力和難以忍受的種族歧視,最後用自己的努力和能力,證明了自己,美國棒球的黑白球員隔離歷史也由此結束。
39、Do you wanna stay with your brother?-Yeah.
你想和你弟弟住在一起嗎?-是的。
來自電影〈雨人Rain Man〉,很多人會疑惑這部是什麼電影,怎麼會有雨人呢?其實,它跟雨啊跟雨人一點關系都沒有。英語中的rain man和Raymond音似,所以男主角Charlie小時候會讀錯,在Charlie小時候害怕時,「雨人」都會唱歌給他聽,安慰他。一直以來,Charlie以為「雨人」只是自己兒時幻想中的朋友,最後他發現原來「雨人」是自己的親哥哥。
再來介紹一下這部電影,男主角Charlie發現父親將遺產留給了患有自閉症的哥哥Raymond,便計劃騙取這筆財富,但在拐走哥哥的過程中,重拾了真摯動人的手足之情。
當初看著這部電影時,一開始是被年輕帥氣的Tom Cruise吸引住了,後面卻被兩位男主角的親情感動了,哭的厲害。
40、It's not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。
來自電影〈哈利波特Harry Potter〉,這部電影太經典了,不需要什麼介紹了。對很多人來說,這就是10年的青春,10年的陪伴,正如Lily Potter所說,我們一直在你身邊從未走遠,直到永遠。