㈠ 求6句英文電影經典對白,就是兩人的對話,謝了哈!
泰坦尼克號經典對白http://..com/question/210893608.html選六句吧
㈡ 推薦幾個英文電影里的經典兩人對話。4到5分鍾左右
443
㈢ 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!
簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典
㈣ 求經典的英文電影對白,要2個人對話的那種~~
–Where were you last night?
–That』s so long ago, I don』t remember.
–Will I see you tonight?
–I never make plans that far ahead.
你昨天晚上去哪裡了?
那麼久以前的事我想不起來了。
今晚我可以見到你嗎?
我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事情。
卡薩布蘭卡
㈤ 有什麼經典的電影里的英語對話台詞。2人的。少一點的。
Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
漢尼拔:曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.
漢尼拔:你知道我是怎麼看你的?你拿著不錯的包卻穿著廉價的鞋,看上去像個鄉巴佬。一個整潔干凈而強加進一點品味的鄉巴佬。良好的營養讓你的骨骼生長,可你還是貧窮白人的後代,是吧,斯塔琳特工?你拚命想擺脫你的口音,純正的西弗吉尼亞口音。親愛的,你的父親是做什麼的?他是礦工?他帶著羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩們多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽車後座上令人乏味的笨手笨腳……你夢想逃離,去投奔聯邦調查局。
Clarice Starling: You see a lot don't you doctor. Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at yourself and tell us what you see, or, maybe you're afraid to.
克拉麗斯:你看見很多,難道不是嗎,博士?為什麼不把你深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上,告訴我們你看到了什麼,或許你害怕。
Hannibal Lecter: Jack Crawford is helping your career isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
漢尼拔:傑克·克勞福德正在工作上幫助你,不是嗎?很明顯你們彼此都有好感。
Clarice Starling: I never thought about it.
克拉麗斯:我從沒想過。
Hannibal Lecter: Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?
漢尼拔:你認為傑克·克勞福德想和你上床嗎?真的,他有點老,不過你想像過他和你做愛的情景嗎?
Clarice Starling: That doesn't interest me Doctor and frankly, it's, it's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
克拉麗斯:坦白的說博士,我對那沒興趣,那是麥格斯才能說出的話。
Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
漢尼拔:現在我會聆聽。在你父親被害之後,你成了孤兒,你只有10歲。你去住在表親的蒙大拿農場里,接著呢?
Clarice Starling: And one morning, I just ran away.
克拉麗斯:一天早晨,我只是出走了。
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
漢尼拔:沒那麼簡單,克拉麗斯。是什麼讓你出走,什麼時候發生的?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
克拉麗斯:很早,天還沒亮。
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
漢尼拔:於是有事發生讓你醒來,不是嗎?是夢還是別的?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
克拉麗斯:我聽到奇特的聲音。
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
漢尼拔:是什麼?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
克拉麗斯:是尖叫,一種尖叫,像孩子般的聲音。
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
漢尼拔:你做什麼了?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
克拉麗斯:我下了樓梯走到外面,躡手躡腳的來到牲口棚。裡面的場景太嚇人了。
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
漢尼拔:你看到了什麼?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
克拉麗斯:羔羊們在號叫。
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
漢尼拔:他們在屠宰春羔?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
克拉麗斯:還有它們在號叫。
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
漢尼拔:你逃跑了?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
克拉麗斯:不。起初我想放掉它們。我打開了門,可它們卻不動,只是困惑的站在那,它們不想跑。
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
漢尼拔:但是你可以,不是嗎?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
克拉麗斯:是的,我帶走了一隻羔羊,拼盡全力的逃跑。
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
漢尼拔:克拉麗斯,你要去哪?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
克拉麗斯:我不知道,我沒有食物和水,天氣很冷,我想如果我可以哪怕只救出來一隻,可是……他太重了。當我搭上治安官的車,我還沒跑出幾英里。農場主很生氣,他把我送進波茲曼的路德教會孤兒院,我再沒看到過那家農場。
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
漢尼拔:那你的羊羔呢,克拉麗斯?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
克拉麗斯:他們殺了他。
Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
漢尼拔:你為什麼認為他給他們剝了皮,斯塔琳特工?
Hannibal Lecter: Enthrall me with your acumen.
漢尼拔:施展一下你聰慧的魅力。
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.
克拉麗斯:這讓他興奮。大多連環殺手都會保留一些來自於受害者的紀念品。
Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
漢尼拔:我就沒有。
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
克拉麗斯:不對,你把那些都吃了。
㈥ 急求英語經典電影中兩人的對白 三分鍾左右的長度就可以了 英語聽說老師讓自己選電影配音呢
《泰坦尼克號》中,ROSE和JACK分別之前的對話,跟一樓的一樣,稍微詳細一點
ROSE:I love you Jack.
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
ROSE:I'm so cold.
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise
ROSE:I promise.
JACK:Never let go.
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
㈦ 求適合兩人模仿的經典電影對話!!
當年大學配音比賽很紅的《斷背山》
㈧ 求經典英文電影對話,(兩個人的,中英文對照,不要關於愛情的,長度適中)
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇跡。
Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
愛是長在我們心裡的藤蔓。
㈨ 求電影經典對白,兩個人說的那種,急需!
1、《唐人街探案3》
湫:有些事情我想忘,但是忘不掉。
鹿神:那就別忘了,真正的忘記是不需要努力的。
㈩ 急求英語電影經典片段。 2~4個人的對話,最好全是女生的戲的。 要有名點的,經典點的。
《霹靂嬌娃》、《穆赫蘭道》這兩個最典型,第一個有三個女生,第二個有倆
其他還有《黑天鵝》、《我最好朋友的婚禮》、《殺死比爾》
還有經典情景美劇《老友記》