導航:首頁 > 好看推薦 > 英文電影經典台詞一分鍾

英文電影經典台詞一分鍾

發布時間:2024-09-09 08:47:35

『壹』 英文勵志電影的十句經典台詞、、、

Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

The Lion King獅子王
3.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

TITANIC泰坦尼克號
5.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜
6.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

7.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

8.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

GARFIELD加菲貓
9.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

Congfu Panda 功夫熊貓
10.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇

『貳』 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 最好搞笑的

1.《藍莓之夜》

一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《當哈利遇見莎莉》

.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手愛德華》

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《戀夏500天》

愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.

5.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

6.《曾經》

曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。

Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

7.《兩小無猜》

好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

8.《附註我愛你》

在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

9.《分手信》

離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老還童》

我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

『叄』 英文電影里有哪些經典台詞

1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.

我想只有一個簡單的選擇,要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死。

2、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it. 

如果你有夢想的話,就必須捍衛它。那些一事無成的人總是想告訴你,你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。

3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼滋味。

4、Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.

當你挽救了一條生命,就等於挽救了全世界。

5、 People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

人民不應該害怕他們的政府。政府應該害怕他們的人民。

6、Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.I always knew what the right path is was.Without exception,I knew,but I never took it.You know why?It was too damn hard.

如今我走到人生的十字路口,我知道哪條路是對的。毫不意外,我就是知道。但我從不走,為什麼?因為太他媽苦了!

7、Benjamin,we're meant to lose the people we love.How else would we know how important they are to us?

本傑明,我們命中註定要失去所愛之人。不然我們怎麼知道,他們在我們生命中有多重要?

『肆』 有哪些經典的英文電影台詞

1. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」——《鐵窗喋血》(1967年)
2. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
「我喜歡在清早聞汽油彈的氣味。」——《現代啟示錄》(1979年)
3. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
「真愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」——《愛情故事》(1970年)
4. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
"夢想由此構成。"《馬爾他獵鷹》(1941年)
5. "E.T, phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
第15名:「E.T.打電話回家。」——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16. "They call me Mr. Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
「他們叫我狄博思先生。」——《炎熱的夜晚》(1967年)
7. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
「玫瑰花蕾。」——《公民凱恩》(1941年)
8. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
「成了!媽!世界之巔!」——《白熱》(1949年)
9. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
「我已經忍無可忍,我受夠了。」——《電視台風雲》(1976年)
10. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
11. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
「曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。」——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)

12. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」——《諾博士》(「007」系列第一部,1962年)
13. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「沒有任何地方可以像家一樣。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
14. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「我很大!是畫面太小了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
15. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
「給我錢!」——《甜心先生》(1996年)
16 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
17 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
18,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
19,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
20,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

『伍』 二十句經典的英文電影台詞(不要長句,盡量偏短)(中英文+電影名)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

長的短的都有~望採納!!

『陸』 經典英文電影台詞

1、我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)

I'll be back.

2、人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)

No man is perfect.

3、讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

Let me see the money!

4、我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

I want to be alone.

5、願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

May the Force be with you!。

6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

James Bond, Bond.

7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

I am the king of the world!

8、你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

You can't handle the truth!

9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Just look at you, kid.

10、你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

Are you talking to me?

11、來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

Come on, let me happy too.

12、在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

No crying in baseball!

13、我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.

14、愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

Love means never having to say I'm sorry.

15、畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

After all, tomorrow is another day!

16、我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

I'll have what she has.

17、沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

There is no better word than "greed".

18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

Just do it and stand on top of the world!

19、一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

20、我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

21、羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?

22、沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

No place can be compared with the home.

23、我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

I feel a need, a need for speed!

24、坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.

25、親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.

26、彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".

27、托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.

28、上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.

29、我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

I am huge! These pictures make me small.

30等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!

31、現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.

32、系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.

33、路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

34、我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.

35、快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.

36、好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.

37、噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)

Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.

38、我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!

39、媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

40、人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)

Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.

41、世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.

42、你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!

閱讀全文

與英文電影經典台詞一分鍾相關的資料

熱點內容
明月夜是哪個電影的歌 瀏覽:862
中國電影迷失自我完整版 瀏覽:710
韓國好看的吻戲電影有哪些 瀏覽:530
電影剪輯哪些平台可以收益的 瀏覽:250
故事電視劇電影在線觀看 瀏覽:274
他是龍電影中女主唱的歌曲 瀏覽:545
6則故事的電影 瀏覽:449
貓眼電影如何注冊 瀏覽:574
電影英文歌曲純音樂 瀏覽:279
砍價的英語電影 瀏覽:897
學生中文電影推薦信 瀏覽:750
出口的中國電影 瀏覽:832
電影變種狼人前傳主要講的什麼 瀏覽:252
電影台詞的圖片怎麼拼 瀏覽:78
英文商務電影對話兩人 瀏覽:113
好聽電影網站名字 瀏覽:254
小米電視哪裡看電影免費 瀏覽:188
智慧樹英語電影鑒賞 瀏覽:941
英語電影四人台詞 瀏覽:794
dox電影高清 瀏覽:227