導航:首頁 > 好看推薦 > 電影經典台詞中英

電影經典台詞中英

發布時間:2024-11-12 16:56:33

英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。

1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》

.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid
does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen
every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any
thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away
from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避

in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂

up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face
of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are
back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change
the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be
more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的

world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game
of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day
count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching
sentence)

12.Will you give us a
chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

㈡ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》

2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。

㈢ 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/

㈣ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

㈤ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

——《泰坦尼克號》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相隨。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正傳》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇跡每天都會發生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

——《速度與激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有時你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

㈥ 80句經典英文電影台詞,英語作文最佳素材

經典電影台詞,點燃英語創作靈感


《亂世佳人》——堅韌與愛情的贊歌



《怦然心動》——成長與情感的印記



……


其他深刻台詞,探索人生的深度



……


跨越時空的智慧,人生旅程的啟示



……


這些電影台詞猶如生活的燭光,照亮你的英語寫作之路,激發無限創意。從《亂世佳人》的堅韌愛情,到《怦然心動》的成長課題,它們不僅是電影中的經典,更是人生的哲理。讓我們在文字的世界中,書寫屬於自己的精彩篇章。

㈦ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 最好搞笑的

1.《藍莓之夜》

一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《當哈利遇見莎莉》

.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手愛德華》

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《戀夏500天》

愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.

5.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

6.《曾經》

曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。

Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

7.《兩小無猜》

好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

8.《附註我愛你》

在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

9.《分手信》

離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老還童》

我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

閱讀全文

與電影經典台詞中英相關的資料

熱點內容
韓國倫理電影現在就想要 瀏覽:713
王一博在北海哪裡演電影 瀏覽:572
如何用迅雷下載剛上上映的電影 瀏覽:321
萬梓良國語全集電影 瀏覽:594
如何攻入白宮電影 瀏覽:768
壞人抓美女的電視中國電影 瀏覽:18
韓國倫理電影在2017韓國誘惑 瀏覽:736
外國人說美國電影 瀏覽:150
電影開頭素材廣電高清 瀏覽:77
喜歡你電影經典台詞圖片 瀏覽:929
最好看的電影國產電影 瀏覽:899
齊天大聖孫悟空好看電影 瀏覽:526
電影十步追蹤水兒演員表 瀏覽:248
一個騎自行車的女人美國電影 瀏覽:492
日本漫畫電影愛情故事 瀏覽:717
好看的美日戰爭電影島 瀏覽:920
邵氏經典騙術電影全集 瀏覽:179
中文朝鮮電影平壤 瀏覽:686
兒童勵志教育電影 瀏覽:684
有哪些沂蒙紅色故事的電影 瀏覽:915