導航:首頁 > 好看推薦 > 勇敢的心電影經典英文台詞

勇敢的心電影經典英文台詞

發布時間:2024-11-13 07:34:59

① 《勇敢的心》經典台詞

《勇敢的心》中有很多很經典的台詞,很多的話令人感動讓人深思,有人說勇敢的心的經典台詞更勝劇情。下面是我分享的《勇敢的心》經典台詞,一起來看一下吧。

1、Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!

華萊士:你們准備好參戰了嗎?!!

King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland...is that its full of Scots!

國王:蘇格蘭的麻煩在於:全都是蘇格蘭人!

3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. Its drawn the finest people.

斯蒂芬:上帝說這必將是一場漂亮的勝仗。(我們有著)(或者他們有著)最精良的戰士。

4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.

華萊士:長度是常人的兩倍

5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.

哈密士:那麼長?有些人比一般人長些。

6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while Im alive.

華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。

7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!

地方官:對他的`軍隊:備戰!

8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.

國王:叛軍已經繞過了我的一個要塞,並刺殺了一位貴族。

9、Prince Edward: Ive heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.

愛德華王子:我聽說了。華萊士只是個匪徒,其它一無是處。

10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this brigant?

國王:那麼你預備怎樣對付這個「匪徒」?

11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.

愛德華王子:象對待一般小偷那樣,讓地方官逮捕並處置他。

12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.

國王:對宮廷說:你們退下!(打了愛德華王子)華萊士已經殺死了那個地方官,並且佔領了那個城鎮!

13、Fight,and you may die.Run,and youll live at least a while.

你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

14、And dying in your beds many years from now. 年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

15、Would you be willing to trade? 你們!願不願意去換一個機會

16、All the days from this day to that, 用這么多苟活的日子,

17、for one chance,just one chance, 僅有的一個機會!

18、to come back here and tell our enemies 那就是回到戰場,

19、that they may take our lives, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,

20、 but theyll never take our Freedom! 但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」

《勇敢的心》劇情簡介

在中世紀十三世紀左右,英格蘭國王「長腿」愛德華一世統治著蘇格蘭,由於他對於蘇格蘭的暴政,迫使一小群蘇格蘭人反抗,起義的後果導致年少的威廉·華萊士失去了父親與哥哥,他在葬禮後由叔叔認養,並且隨叔叔離開了故鄉。

多年後,華萊士成年回到了故鄉,此時的蘇格蘭仍處於暴君長腿愛德華的殘酷統治下。華萊士返鄉主要是希望能過平靜的日子,務農維生、組織家庭、生兒育女,他與青梅竹馬茉倫(Murron)發展戀情,並且為了逃避英王賜予英格蘭貴族享有女子初夜權的不平等待遇,在一日晚上秘密成婚。隔日,茉倫因遭到英軍士兵的調戲而反抗,打傷了幾名英格蘭士兵。當地長官為了引華萊士出現而殺害了她,失去愛妻的華萊士揭竿起義,其他蘇格蘭人也紛紛響應,華萊士最後也以妻子遇害的手法報復了英軍長官。

很快的,華萊士便與村民組成了起義軍隊,並且陸續徵召響應的義士。他們先是闖入當地英格蘭的貴族城堡內,並且將城堡燒毀。隨著華萊士的事跡傳開,越來越多的民眾響應起義,而華萊士的軍隊也是勢如破竹,先後贏得了多場戰役,包括斯特林格橋之役打破了步兵勝不了騎兵的迷信和攻下了英格蘭重要城市約克城。英王愛德華一世察覺事態嚴重,親自率領更強的軍隊對付華萊士,雙方在福爾柯克(Falkirk)交戰,然而華萊士卻遭到聯合的蘇格蘭貴族背叛,在福柯克之役戰敗。

在福柯克之役失敗後,華萊士開始採取躲藏游擊戰術對抗英軍,並且對於背叛的兩位蘇格蘭貴族採取報復行動。同時,愛德華國王的媳婦伊莎貝拉公主被派為特使與華萊士會面,公主多次協助華萊士抵抗危險,兩人也發展了關系,公主甚至還懷了華萊士的骨肉。隨後,蘇格蘭貴族要求與華萊士會面,華萊士相信貴族首領羅伯特·布魯斯因此獨自赴會,但不料被布魯斯的父親以及其他貴族出賣,華萊士被抓住了,而布魯斯也正式與父親決裂。

華萊士受到英格蘭行政官審判,只要華萊士承認叛國罪就可以減輕罪刑,然而華萊士不從,聲稱他從未效忠於長腿愛德華。在倫敦的審判廣場上,華萊士遭受各種折磨仍不肯屈服,此時連倫敦的群眾也被華萊士的勇氣所感動,紛紛大喊審判長開恩。華萊士利用僅剩的最後一口氣大喊:「自由!」(Freedom!)。在斬首前,他也恍惚看到了他的妻子在人群中對他微笑,而後,緊握在華萊士手中的定情物也松落了。

在威廉·華萊士被斬首後,受到其勇氣影響的蘇格蘭貴族羅伯特·布魯斯再次率領華萊士的手下對抗英格蘭,這次他們大喊著華萊士的名字,並且在最後贏得了熱盼已久的自由。

② 哪一部英文電影中的台詞比較經典

《亂世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德園!我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回到我身邊.無論如何,明天是嶄新的一天.
(Tara! I'll go home.I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)
《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,還是死亡,這是一個問題.
( To be or not to be, that's a question.)

《泰坦尼克號》(《TITANIC》)
我是世界之王。(I'm the King of the world. )
《007系列》
我叫邦德,詹姆斯邦德。(The name's Bond, James Bond.)

《甜心先生》(《Jerry Maguire》)
給我錢!(Show me the money!)

《勇敢的心》(《Brave Heart》)
你可以奪走我們的生命,但你永遠也拿不走我們的自由!
(You can take our livers, but you'll never take our freedom.)

《出租汽車司機》(《Taxi Driver》)
你在跟我說話嗎?你在跟我說話嗎?
(You talking to me? You talking to me?)

《辛德勒的名單》(《Schindler's List》)
這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有......
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ......)

《亂世佳人》(《Gone With The Wind》)
德園!我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回到我身邊.無論如何,明天是嶄新的一天.
(Tara! I'll go home.I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow, is another day!)

《哈姆雷特》(《Hamlet》)
是生存,還是死亡,這是一個問題.
( To be or not to be, that's a question.)

《 獨立日》(《Independence Day》)
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來...你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰......而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 " 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存."的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
( Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.we will be united inour common interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice " We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!)

《羅馬假日》(《Roman Holiday》)
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
(J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?)
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難...羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
(A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

③ 誰有Brave Heart (勇敢的心)的經典英文台詞,越多越好.謝謝

以下是我自己收集的「Brave Heart」的英文台詞,希望樓主能滿意:

William: Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace!

Young soldier: William Wallace is 7 feet tall.

William: Yes, I've heard. He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.
I am William Wallace, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Veteran soldier: Fight against that? No, we will run, and we will live.

William: Aye, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! Alba gu bra!

(The Scots cheer "Alba gu bra" repeatedly)

Wallace: Why do you help me ?
Isabella: Because of the way you are looking at me now!

Wallace: Every man dies , not every man really lives.

Old Wallace: You heart is free, have the courage to follow it.

Wallace: Peace is made in such way, slave is made in such way!!!

Peoples:Mercy, mercy!
The executioner:The prisoner want's to say a words!
Wallace:Freedom!

④ <勇敢的心>經典台詞 20句

(1)WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.

And dying in your beds many years from now.

Would you be willing to trade?

All the days from this day to that,

for one chance,just one chance,

to come back here and tell our enemies

that they may take our lives,

but they''ll never take our Freedom!

Freedom——」

威廉華萊士:「戰斗,你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,僅有的一個機會!那就是回到戰場,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
(2)Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom.
啊~~~打,你們可能會死.逃跑則會生存----至少能有一會,很多年後,死在床上.你會願意用這些年的機會來交換一個機會,僅僅一個,回到這里,告訴敵人,他們可以奪走我們的生命,但是,絕對奪不走我們的自由
(3)William Wallace's father: Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.
你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧.
(4)William Wallace: There's a difference between us. You think the people of this land exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.
我們間的區別就是,你們認為這片土地的人民生存是為了供養你們階級,我卻認為你的階級應該給你的人民自由.我走了,確認他們是否得到了
(5)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西
(6)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(7)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(8)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(9)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(10)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。
(11)William Wallace: FREEDOM!!!

華萊士:自由 !!!

⑤ 勇敢的心台詞

《勇敢的心》台詞如下:

1、十八年,它的壯美仍舊歷歷在目;十八年,它的心聲依然四處播撒。十年後,我們沒有忘記那位為自由而戰的英雄,那段史詩般吶喊的自由。

eighteen years, it still remember the magnificence; eighteen years, its voice still spreading around. ten years later, we have not forgotten the hero fights for freedom, that epic scream of freedom.

2、戰斗,你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,僅有的.一個機會!那就是回到戰場,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。

the fight, you may die; escape, can at least ignoble peace, year after year, until come to an end. you! willing to beds many days to change a chance, just a chance! that is to go back to war, tell the enemy, perhaps they can take our lives, but they never rob our freedom.

3、你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧。

your heart is free, and used up the courage to follow it.

4、先學會用腦,後學會用劍。

first learn to brain and learn to use the sword after.

5、告訴你,我的孩子:在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取;但,自由無疑是最重要的,永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。

tell you, my child/in your life, there are many things worth fighting for; but, freedom is undoubtedly the most important, never with shackles, slaves life.

6、每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。

every man dies, not every man really lives ever.

7、那裡很美,但是你更美。

there is very beautiful, but you are more beautiful.

⑥ 《勇敢的心》經典台詞

《勇敢的心》經典台詞

1、William Wallace: FREEDOM!

華萊士:自由!

2、Would you be willing to trade

你們!願不願意去換一個機會。

3、Many man dies,not every man really lives.

每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過。

4、Wallace: Are you ready for a war !!

華萊士:你們准備好參戰了嗎?!

5、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.

華萊士:長度是常人的兩倍 。

6、Hamish: That long Some men are longer than others.

哈密士:那麼長?有些人比一般人長些。

7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!

地方官:對他的軍隊:備戰!

8、William Wallace: Every man dies,not every man really lives.

華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。

9、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'

國王:那麼你預備怎樣對付這個“匪徒”?

10、that they may take our lives, but they''ll never take our Freedom!

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!

11、Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.

愛德華王子:我聽說了。華萊士只是個匪徒,其它一無是處。

12、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it's full of Scots!

國王:蘇格蘭的麻煩在於:全都是蘇格蘭人!

13、William Wallace's father: Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it.

你的心靈是自由的,用盡勇氣去追隨吧。

14、King :Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.

國王:叛軍已經繞過了我的一個要塞,並刺殺了一位貴族。

15、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.

斯蒂芬:上帝說這必將是一場漂亮的勝仗。我們有著最精良的'戰士。

16、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.

華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。

17、All the days from this day to that.for one chance,just one chance.to come back here and tell our enemies.

用這么多苟活的日子 ,僅有的一個機會, 那就是回到戰場。

18、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.

愛德華王子:象對待一般小偷那樣,讓地方官逮捕並處置他。

19、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.

國王:對宮廷說:你們退下!(打了愛德華王子)華萊士已經殺死了那個地方官,並且佔領了那個城鎮!

20、Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now.

上戰場, 你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。

;

⑦ 求五部英文電影,每部抄錄十句經典台詞

  1. 《勇敢的心》

(1)Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive. 告訴你的國王, William Wallace 不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!
(2)告訴你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有許多事值得爭取/但,自由無疑是最重要的/永遠不要帶著腳鐐,過奴隸的生活。
(3)Many man dies,not every man really lives.每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.
(4)我們不需要勝利,只需要戰斗。
(5)先學會用腦,後學會用劍。

(6)William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you 華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美

(7)William Wallace: Why do you help me? 華萊士:為什麼幫我。

Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now. 伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。

(8)William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?! 華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。

(9)William Wallace: FREEDOM!! 華萊士:自由!!!!!!

(10)Robert the Bruce: I have nothing. Men fight for me because if they do not, I throw them off my land and I starve their wives and children. Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk fought for William Wallace.He fights for something that I never had. And I took it from him, when I betrayed him. I saw it in his face on the battlefield and it's tearing me apart .
我什麼都沒有,人民跟我作戰,只是如果不這樣,我會沒收土地,餓死他們的妻兒.為William Wallace浴血奮戰的人,他們為了我沒有的東西殊死斗爭,我出賣他時,我在他臉上看到了讓我汗顏的東西





2.《肖申克的救贖》

1、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.

2、I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

譯文:我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手,我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍:我希望……

3、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

4、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

5、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get u sed to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。

這就是體制化。

6、Prison life consists of routine, and then mort routine. 譯文:監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。

7、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.

譯文:懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人

8、some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just toobright...

譯文:有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

9、There』s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bull.......... word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a ..........

譯文:我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。

10、Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.

瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋




3.《阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。





4.《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。







5.《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。


——大部分資料來自網路知道






好了……累死我了,這是你們老師要的作業?太變態了。希望能給分……

⑧ 求助:《勇敢的心》里的經典台詞,英文版的

I am William Wallace.. and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny.
You've come to fight as free men.And free men you are.What will you do with that freedom?
Will you fight?
Aye. Fight and you may die.Run and you'll live at least a while.And dying in your beds many years from now.Would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for the one chance...just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,but they'll never take our freedom!

閱讀全文

與勇敢的心電影經典英文台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
法國倫理電影大全烈火情人 瀏覽:473
義大利愛情倫理電影下載 瀏覽:305
大哥mv是什麼電影 瀏覽:195
神秘偉大電影國語免費下載 瀏覽:217
跟媽媽一起去看電影 瀏覽:365
搞笑電影節目推薦 瀏覽:93
鋼鐵俠電影是哪個漫威宇宙的 瀏覽:918
電影鄉村籃球隊演員表黃總 瀏覽:807
沙井看電影 瀏覽:826
不愛你了的電影台詞 瀏覽:801
搞笑生存游戲電影 瀏覽:444
2018最好看的電影 瀏覽:927
真實故事改編的犯罪電影有哪些 瀏覽:235
女人被困密室電影 瀏覽:385
有哪些適合冬天看的電影 瀏覽:563
標題你如何看待電影雨中曲 瀏覽:864
吳孟達新演的電影 瀏覽:407
講拳擊的搞笑電影 瀏覽:646
捉迷藏電影講的是什麼 瀏覽:687
好萊塢電影的愛情故事 瀏覽:839