⑴ 英語電影經典台詞都有哪些
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。)——《Forrest Gump》(阿甘正傳)
2、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.(你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。)——《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救贖)
3、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。)——《The Lion King》(獅子王)
4、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。)——《Gone with The Wind 》(亂世佳人)
5、All life is a game of luck.(生活本來就全靠運氣。)——《TITANIC》(泰坦尼克號)
⑵ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑶ 英文電影經典台詞
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
⑷ 高分 求 電影 英文的 經典台詞
肖申克的救贖
1.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!記住,希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
3.Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
4.Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That』s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
6.I have to remind myself that some birds aren』t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they』re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的,他們的羽毛太漂亮了,當他們飛走的時候...你會覺得把他們關起來是種罪惡,但是,他們不在了你會感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了...
7.I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
8.There』s not a day goes by I don』t feel regret. Not because I』m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid』s long gone and this old man is all that』s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It』s just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don』t give a ****.
我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒有什麼可說的了。
⑸ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
30句,怕網路不讓發那麼多字。我個人最喜歡的電影是《肖申克的救贖》。看了幾十次了,每一次都好像能讓我重生。這部電影的經典台詞很多,網上流傳最廣的幫你摘錄了一部分。
Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate』em,th
enyougetusedto』em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon』twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I』,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德話外音:到今天我還不知道那兩個義大利娘們在唱些什麼,其實,我也不想知道。有些東西還是留著不說為妙。我像她們該是在唱一些非常美妙動人的故事,美妙得難以用言語來表達,美妙的讓你心痛。告訴你吧,這些聲音直插雲霄,飛得比任何一個人敢想的夢還要遙遠。就像一些美麗的鳥兒撲扇著翅膀來到我們褐色牢籠,讓那些牆壁消失得無影無蹤。就在那一剎那,鯊堡監獄的每一個人都感到了自由。
()
AndyDufresne:Here』swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.』tmadeoutofstoneThatthere』sa---there』sa---there』ssomethinginsidethat』syours,thattheycan』ttouch.
(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。
AndyDufresne:That』sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan』ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。
RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德讀安迪留下的條子:記住,瑞德,希望是件美麗的東西,也許是最好的東西。美好的東西是永遠不會死的。
Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德話外音:我們坐在太陽下,感覺就像自由人。見鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房頂。我們是創造的主人。而安迪——他在這間歇中蹲在綠蔭下,一絲奇特的微笑掛在臉上,看著我們喝他的啤酒。
Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe』.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德話外音:你會說他做這些是為了討好看守。或者也許是為了同我們搞好關系。而我則認為他只是為了再度體驗一下正常人的感覺,哪怕只是為了短短的片刻。
Rednarrating:』tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,』regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。
Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
,andagreatmantosaveanother.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。
這句我更喜歡某個字幕組翻譯的「汲汲於生,或汲汲於死」
============================================
還有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜歡的電影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由萬歲……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的結尾。那種讓人意猶未盡的感覺非常強烈。在最後結尾處,威廉姆·華萊士英勇就義,全城人民都不忍他繼續被劊子手摺磨而幫他求情,甚至劊子手都希望他說一句求饒的話。而他用盡全身力氣,高喊了一個單詞:「FREEDOM!!!!!!」
======================================================
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
⑹ 英語電影經典台詞
英語電影經典台詞:
一、肖申克的救贖
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5、It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
⑺ 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption
⑻ 在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞。(英文電影)
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves——生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。
——泰戈爾
⑼ 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。
2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.
翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.
3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。
4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.
翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。
5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.
翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。