⑴ 求歐美電影中英文經典對白原文(要長的哦,越長越好)
你好!英文電影經典對白1.《亂世佳人》Tomorrow is another day.2.《泰坦尼克號》Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no ...
⑵ 外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些
1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。
「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。
2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》
「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。
3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》
「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。
4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》
「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》
「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。
⑶ 歐美大片的經典台詞
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
⑷ 歐美經典電影台詞
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
⑸ 有哪些歐美電影的經典台詞驚艷到了你
要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死 。
——《肖申克的救贖》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是什麼味道。
——《阿甘正傳》
一生那麼短,遺忘又那麼漫長。
——《泰坦尼克號》
我們笑著說再見,卻深知再見遙遙無期。
——《海上鋼琴師》
每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都真正地活過。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遺忘才是。
——《尋夢環游記》
你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。
——《天使愛美麗》
成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
——《天氣預報員》
⑹ 歐美電影經典對白
Bond Of Brothers
My grandson asked me a question one day. He said, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"
I said: "no, but I served in the company of heroes" ----Dick·Winters
有一天,我的孫子問我一個問題,它說:「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?」我回答:「不是,可是我與英雄們一起服役.
Brave Heart
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——"
威廉華萊士:
"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
Leon
No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則。
Ghost
Look into my eyes, and you will see what you mean to me!!
Sound Of Music
When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. 主現在把這扇門關起來了,但是,在某處他為你開了一面窗子。
Love Story
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry.
God Father
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
Jane Eyre
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
Peter Pan
You mean more to me than anything in this whole world! 你在世界上對我來說是最重要的!
The Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing!
要麼趕著去生,要麼忙著去死!
Band of Brothers
They depended on each other, the world depended on them.
Notting Hill
I'm just a girl, standing on the boy ,asked him to love her.
Sleepless In Seattle
You touch her for the first time, and suddenly your home. It almost likes magic!
⑺ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
⑻ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑼ 歐美電影里的經典對白!(英,譯)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
⑽ 歐美電影的經典語句,要中英一起的,謝了啊
I dream about being with you forever. 我的夢想是和你永遠在一起。 2、No one will surrender, but I won't give in. I know what I want.沒有人會讓步,但我不會屈服。我知道我想要什麼。—— 《暮光之城》
Life's hard. It's supposed to be. If we didn't suffer, we'd never learn anything.生活是艱辛的,它本該就是這樣的。如果我們不經歷痛苦,我們就永遠也不會學到東西。—— 《Before sunset》
I actually learned something. In a relationship you have to accept the other person for all of what they are, not just the parts that are easy to like. 實際上我學到了一些東西。兩個人在一起,你必須接受另一個人的全部,不只是你容易喜歡的那部分。—— 《Valentine's Day》
1、I wish I knew how to quit you. 我想知道怎樣才能戒掉你,這句被79屆奧斯卡列為歷史最經典的75句電影台詞之一。 2、Tell you what, the truth is, sometimes I miss you so much that I can hardly stand it . 告訴你,真相就是,我有時想你想的都快崩潰了。—— 《斷背山》
When the going gets tough, the toughs get going. 道路艱難,唯勇者行。——Joseph Kennedy(約瑟夫.肯尼迪)—— 新的一周努力奮斗!