❶ 有哪些歐美電影的經典台詞驚艷到了你
要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死 。
——《肖申克的救贖》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是什麼味道。
——《阿甘正傳》
一生那麼短,遺忘又那麼漫長。
——《泰坦尼克號》
我們笑著說再見,卻深知再見遙遙無期。
——《海上鋼琴師》
每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都真正地活過。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遺忘才是。
——《尋夢環游記》
你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。
——《天使愛美麗》
成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
——《天氣預報員》
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
❸ 歐美大片的經典台詞
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
❹ 歐美經典電影台詞
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
❺ 求歐美電影中英文經典對白原文(要長的哦,越長越好)
你好!英文電影經典對白1.《亂世佳人》Tomorrow is another day.2.《泰坦尼克號》Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no ...
❻ 外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些
1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。
「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。
2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》
「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。
3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》
「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。
4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》
「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》
「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。
❼ 歐美電影經典對白
Bond Of Brothers
My grandson asked me a question one day. He said, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"
I said: "no, but I served in the company of heroes" ----Dick·Winters
有一天,我的孫子問我一個問題,它說:「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?」我回答:「不是,可是我與英雄們一起服役.
Brave Heart
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——"
威廉華萊士:
"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
Leon
No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則。
Ghost
Look into my eyes, and you will see what you mean to me!!
Sound Of Music
When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. 主現在把這扇門關起來了,但是,在某處他為你開了一面窗子。
Love Story
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry.
God Father
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
Jane Eyre
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
Peter Pan
You mean more to me than anything in this whole world! 你在世界上對我來說是最重要的!
The Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing!
要麼趕著去生,要麼忙著去死!
Band of Brothers
They depended on each other, the world depended on them.
Notting Hill
I'm just a girl, standing on the boy ,asked him to love her.
Sleepless In Seattle
You touch her for the first time, and suddenly your home. It almost likes magic!
❽ 歐美電影里的經典對白!(英,譯)
1 Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved. Noble, even. That ought to count for something. (Bella)
這無疑是個不錯的死法,死在別人——我所鍾愛的人的家裡,甚至可以說,轟轟烈烈。這應該算是死得其所。
2 When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it』s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end. (Bella)
當生活給了你一個遠遠超過你期望的美夢,那麼,當這一期結束時,也就沒有理由再去傷心。
3. Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs. Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. (Bella)
有時候,我在想我眼裡所看到的和世上所有其他人眼裡所看到的是不是同樣的東西。也許,我腦袋裡哪裡短路了。
4. Forks was literally my personal hell on earth. (Bella)
Forks對我而言,簡直就是一座人間地獄。
5. He unleashed the full, devastating power of his eyes on me, as if trying to communicate something crucial. (Bella)
他把那雙眼睛的全部魅力都釋放在我身上了,好像試圖跟我說某件至關重要的事情似的。
6. I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly. (Edward)
我想好了,反正是下地獄,我還不如來他個一不做二不休。
7. His voice was like melting honey. I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be. (Bella)
他的聲音甜得跟蜂蜜似的。我可以想像出他的眼神的殺傷力不知還要比這大多少。
8. Don』t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet. So…try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right? (Edward)
你可別不高興,我覺得你似乎就是那種就像磁鐵一樣,對事故特別有吸引力的人。所以,盡量別掉到海里去了,或者往車輪下面鑽什麼的,好嗎?
9. He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I』d ever seen them, golden butterscotch. (Bella)
他盯著我的眼睛,我能看到他的眼睛是多麼的明亮,比我以前看到的都要明亮,就像金黃色的奶油糖果一樣。
10. Only you could get in trouble in a town this small. You would have devastated their crime rate statistics for a decade, you know. (Edward)
只有你才會在這么小的一個城市裡遇到麻煩。你知道嗎,你本來會打破他們十年來的犯罪率統計數據的。
11. You』re a magnet for accidents-that』s not a broad enough classification. You are a magnet for trouble. If there is anything dangerous within a ten-mile radius, it will invariably find you. (Edward)
你不是一個只吸引事故的人——這個范圍還不夠寬,你是一個吸引麻煩的人。只要方圓十英里的范圍內有任何危險,肯定就能找到你。
12. I』ve never tried to keep a specific person alive before, and it』s much more troublesome than I would have believed. But that』s probably just because it』s you. Ordinary people seem to make it through the day without so many catastrophes. (Edward)
我以前從來沒有試圖去救某一個人,而這比我先前想像的要麻煩得多,但也許僅僅是因為是你的緣故。普通人似乎一天里沒有這么多災多難的。
13. Your number was up the first time I met you. (Edward)
我第一次遇見你的時候你就劫數難逃。
14. About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn』t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)
有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救葯地愛上了他。
15. It』s twilight. It』s the safest time of day for us. The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way…the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don』t you think? (Edward)
已經是傍晚了。這是一天中對我們最安全的時刻,最輕松的時刻,在某種程度上,卻也是最傷感的……又一天的結束,夜晚的回歸,黑暗總是如期而至,你不這樣覺得嗎?
16. He grinned his crooked smile at me, stopping my breath and my heart. I couldn』t imagine how an angel could be any more glorius. There was nothing about him that could be improved upon. (Bella)
他沖我狡黠地笑著,我不由得停住了呼吸,心跳也停了。我實在想像不出來一個天使怎麼可能比他更加迷人,他已經是漂亮得無以復加了。
17. I realized slowly that his words should frighten me. I waited for that fear to come, but all I could seem to feel was an ache for his pain. (Bella)
慢慢地我意識到自己應該對他的話感到害怕才對。我等待著那種恐懼的降臨,可是似乎我所能感覺得到的只有因為他的痛苦而帶來的心痛。
18. I』m essentially a selfish creature. I crave your company too much to do what I should. (Edward)
從本質上講,我是一個自私的動物,我太渴望你做伴了,該做的事情我是不會錯過的。
19. Common sense told me I should be terrified. Instead, I was relieved to finally understand. And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life. (Bella)
按常理說,我應該感到害怕才對,可我卻為能揭開這一謎底感到輕松。我十分同情他所經歷的所有這些痛苦,哪怕是現在,他表白要奪去我的生命。
❾ 經典歐美電影台詞
《白日夢想家》影片經典台詞:開拓視野,沖破艱險,看見世界,身臨其境,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。
《怦然心動》影片經典台詞:有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
《兩小無猜》影片經典台詞:年少時容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的東西瞬間推翻,就像哭鬧的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼淚干之前就已經上揚。
《愛在日落黃昏時》影片經典台詞:我覺得,當你年輕的時候,你會相信你會認識很多人,但後來你才會發現能交流的人其實很少。
❿ 歐美大片10句經典台詞
1 "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
"gone with the wind"(《亂世佳人》/《飄》),1939
2 "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."
"the Godfather"(《教父》),1972
3 "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am."
"on the waterfront"(《江邊》/《碼頭風雲》),1954
4 "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
"the wizard of Oz"(《綠野仙蹤》/《奧茲國的巫師》),1939
5 "Here's looking at you, kid."
"Casablanca"(《卡薩布蘭卡》/《北非諜影》),1942
6 "Go ahead, make my day."
"sudden impact",1983
7 "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."
"sunset blvd."(《日落大道》),1950
8 "May the Force be with you."
"star wars episode IV: a new hope"(《星球大戰之四:一個新的希望》/《星球大戰》),1977
9 "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
"all about Eve"(《慧星美人》),1950
10 "You talking to me?"
"taxi driver"(《出租汽車司機》/《的士司機》),1976