導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 重新開始英語電影台詞

重新開始英語電影台詞

發布時間:2022-08-05 12:51:22

Ⅰ 60句英語電影台詞

去網上找幾部電影的字母就OK啦 還是中英對照的呢

Ⅱ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

Ⅲ 誰知到這是什麼外國電影有句台詞是:讓我們重新開始,第二次機會。。。

中文名《曼哈頓女傭》或者《女傭變鳳凰》.

Ⅳ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

——《泰坦尼克號》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相隨。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正傳》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇跡每天都會發生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

——《速度與激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有時你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

Ⅳ 鋼鐵俠 蜘蛛俠 瘋狂原始人 辛德勒的名單 勇敢的心 電影 英文經典對白 各十句

鋼鐵俠


想要不被欺負,棍子得比別人粗

Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

托尼·斯塔克:他們說,這個世界上最好的武器,是不必開火的。我恭敬地表示不同意。我認為最好的武器只需要發射一次。我父親是這么做的(托尼的父親參與了原子彈製造),美國也是這么做的(向日本投放原子彈),到目前為止,這個道理仍然還算正確。

Tony Stark: They say the best weapon is one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only need to fire once. That's how dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

我應該已經死了...肯定是為了某個理由而存活了下來…現在我終於知道了……我應該做些什麼……

I should be dead already... It must be for a reason... I just finally know... what I have to do...


我希望我能保護好我所不能失去的東西。

I hope I can protect the one thing i can't live without


我會給你一個選擇,你是想要苟且偷生,還是死得其所?

I'm gonna offer the choice.Do you want an empty life.or a meaning ful death?


今天就是你餘生的第一天

Today is the first day...of what's left of you life


滿大人:女士們,孩子們,懦夫們。很多人認為我是恐怖分子,但我自認為是一名導師。給你們上的第一節課內容是,英雄,從不存在。

MANDARIN:ladies,children,sheep.Some people call me a terrorist.I co nsider myself a teacher.Lesson number1、heroes,there is no such thing。


情況不一樣了,我必須要保護我唯一離不了的人。那就是你。

Things are different now.I have to protect the one thing that I can't live without.That's you.


我是托尼史塔克,我製造了這些東西,我有個超級好的女朋友。我還偶爾拯救一下世界。但是為什麼我徹夜難眠。

I'm Tony Stark,I built neat stuff,I got a great girl,And occasinally,saved the world.So I Can't tight sleep.


事實是... ...我就是鋼鐵俠

The fact is ...... I'm Ironman.


(ps.因為不清楚你說的哪一部於是從第一部到第三部都有寫)



蜘蛛俠


能力越大,責任越大

With great power there must also come great responsiblity.


我們每一個人都面臨選擇,我們是什麼樣的人,取決於你選擇做什麼樣的人。

It's the choices we make that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to make things right.


當我看著你,看著你看著我,我變得堅強,也更軟弱,覺得興奮,卻害怕。

Because you feel stronger and weaker at the same time. You feel excited and at the same time, terrified.


無論什麼離開,無論什麼還在身旁,我們總是要自己做選擇。我的朋友harry告訴我:他選擇做最棒的自己,這讓我們選擇做自己,而我們總是能選擇怎樣做才是對的。

whatever comes away,whatever better way have ranging asides, we always have a choice.My friend harry told me that: He choice to be the best himself.It's the choices make us we are and we can always choice to do what's right.


(ps.依舊是把蜘蛛俠三部曲和超凡系列的寫下來了pps.以前沒發現蜘蛛俠的怎麼這么少)



瘋狂原始人


不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!

Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!


我們現在這不叫活著,這只是沒有死去

Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die


我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因為我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!

We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule:New is alwaysbad. Never not be afraid!


我還有很多話要說。我想跟你解釋很多事情,可是總是沒時間

I still have a lot to tell you. I want to explain many things to you, but we always don't have time.


不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子。這些的中心是什麼?跟著太陽走。我改變不了什麼,也沒什麼主意。但是我有我的力量,你們現在需要這個。

There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more children. What is the center of these? Follow the sun. I can't change anything, and i have no idea. But i have my power, and you now need it.


我想這應該叫做擁抱。

I think this is called a hug.


這感覺真好,它應該叫什麼名字

this feels so wonderful/good. What must it be called?


我們的世界依舊充滿了危險與困難

Our world is full of danger and difficulties


在黑暗與恐懼中一成不變地生活著

Live permanently stuck in darkness and fears


這是大腦,我想的很多點子都來自這里。坦克:老爸!我沒有大腦!

This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go. Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.



辛德勒名單


奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以得到一個更多的人…可是我沒有!可是我…我沒有!

Oskar Schindler: I could have gotten one more person… and I didn't! And I… I didn't!


伊薩克·斯特恩:世世代代都會記得你的所作所為。

Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.


伊薩克·斯特恩:奧斯卡,因為你已經有一萬一千人活了下來。看看他們。

Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.


奧斯卡·辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我試試。我可以救出更多人。

Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just… I could have got more.


奧斯卡·辛德勒:看著,你所需要做的事情就是告訴我,它對你來說,值多少錢。你看每一個人值多少?

Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?


阿蒙·高斯:今天就是歷史。今天將會被永遠記住。很多年以後年輕人將會對今天充滿好奇。今天就是歷史並且你們就是其中的一部分。六百年前,當他們到處散播對黑死亡的譴責,所謂的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告訴猶太人他們應該到克拉科夫去。他們來了。他們帶著財產來到這座城市。他們定居下來。他們掌握權利。他們在商業、科學、教育和藝術上興盛起來。沒有他們帶來的東西就沒有他們的繁榮。六個世紀以來,這兒是猶太人的克拉科夫。到今晚為止,這六百年將會是謠言。他們從來沒有發生過。今天就是歷史。

Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.


阿蒙·高斯:真相是,海倫,總是正確的答案。

Amon Goeth: The truth, Helen, is always the right answer.


阿蒙·高斯:他們在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道嗎,猶太人。當你和他們很親近地工作時,就像我,你這么想。他們有這樣的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被這種病毒感染了。他們應該被同情,而不是懲罰。他們應該接受治療因為這樣才能像斑疹傷寒症一樣真實。我一直是這么認為的。這和金錢有關系嗎?嗯?

Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?


伊薩克·斯特恩:你抽的每一支煙,我就抽了一半。

Itzhak Stern: For every one you smoke, I smoke half.


伊薩克·斯特恩:你已經做得很多了。

Itzhak Stern: You did so much.



勇敢的心


作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you『ll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin『 to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they『ll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace


告訴你的國王,威廉·華萊士不會屈服於統治,在我活著時,所有蘇格蘭人都是!

Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.


每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過.

Many man dies,not every man really lives


斯蒂芬:上帝說這必將是一場漂亮的勝仗。(我們有著)(或者他們有著)最精良的戰士。

Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.


自由萬歲……

William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)


回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace


威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。

William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.


我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士

"We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace


心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士

"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace


如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士

"It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom." -- William Wallace




以上全部來自網路,翻譯可能多多少少有點問題吧。

蜘蛛俠的應該還有很多隻是找雙語的太麻煩了,感覺沒分有不是很想找。

如果覺得有些話並不經典那請你去看一遍電影吧,每個人的感覺不一樣喜歡的地方不一樣,如果真的那麼想知道經典台詞,就算知道了是什麼對白不知道它的含義哪有什麼意義呢?

還有疑問?

Ⅵ 英語電影的經典對白 50句

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。{轉}

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

Ⅶ 經典英文電影對白起碼2~3分鍾中英文對照

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!

簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

簡:你是說真的?You mean it?

羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

Ⅷ 急求·經典英文電影台詞,對白

我讓客人寄放鎖匙好幾年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有時過幾天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有時幾星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份時候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份時候,鎖匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
為什麼留著它們?
Well why do you keep them?
應該扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那麼做
No I couldn't do that
為什麼?
Why not?
要是我把它們扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些門就會永遠鎖著
then those doors will be closed forever
這點不應該由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide

【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根據我的觀察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有時根本就沒有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason

【鑰匙們的故事】
說說其他鎖匙的故事好嗎?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
為什麼?
What for?
我只是好奇它們的來歷
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是幾年前一對年青情侶的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他們竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他們會共度餘生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
後來怎樣?
Well, what happened?
後來人生變遷
Life happened
世事變遷,光陰變遷
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
幾乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一個跟別人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
這一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探訪她時會來拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下鎖匙後我就沒再見過她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已經過世
I presumed she passed away or something
這一串呢?
What about these?
這一串是一個小夥子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
來自英國曼曼徹斯特
from Manchester England
有抱負,有夢想
who made plans and had dreams
想從紐約開始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美國的馬拉松
starting in New York
他打算把經歷寫成日誌
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
結果卻開了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
後來鎖匙交給一個俄國少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜歡收集鎖匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕陽
and watching sunsets
可惜她愛夕陽多過愛這串鎖匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最後消失在夕陽中
and ended up disappearing into one

【原地不動,也許那個人會回來找你】
你為什麼不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小時候
When I was little
我媽周末會帶我去公園
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她說要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一個地方,她會回來找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通嗎?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really

【有時候,我們需要藉助一些東西幫我們看清和記住周遭發生的那些個事情】
你的監視器怎麼了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它這幾天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它對小偷沒有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
沒有
No
沒什麼用
Not really
但我喜歡有它在,因為…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日記
for me it's like my diary
明白嗎?
You know?
有時晚上我會翻帶來看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
驚訝那麼多事在我面前發生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什麼都沒看見
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆錄影帶
You must have a lot of tapes
我沒有全部留著
I don't keep them all
不至於那麼變態
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights

【再見,不想說什麼】
該如何跟你不想失去的人說再見?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我沒說再見
I didn't say goodbye
我什麼也沒說
I didn't say anything
就這樣走了
I just walked away
那一夜結束時
At the end of that night
我決定用最長的方式過馬路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street

【忙碌,可以讓我忘記想念】
打兩份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起碼令我忙著
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我沒時間想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him

【打算喝九杯的,原來八杯就可以讓我醉了】
這是你的賬單
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢發誓我起碼喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
沒有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight

【攢錢買車,開到無處可去】
我想儲錢買車
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
沒有特定目的地,不過…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到處去,直到沒地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那樣
I wish I could do that

【拿什麼做籌碼?】
拿一個白籌碼
pick up a white chip.
它象徵你有決心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不會喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一個籌碼
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
這一個是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撐了那麼久
I got that far.
就那麼一次
Once.
看到這些白籌碼嗎,莉絲?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白籌碼之王
I am the king of the white chip.
親愛的謝洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼說的不醉籌碼
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒癮
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有癮,我會選擇藍莓批當籌碼
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.

【有的事寫出來比較好】
為什麼不打電話?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事寫出來比較好
Some things are better on paper.
是嗎?
Oh you think so?
你在干什麼?
What are you doing?
這個嘛
Well, you know
聽了你那天說的話
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想寫封信給我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我們早就不再說話了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想試試你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.

【我已經不是你的誰了,你記住了么?我要重新開始】
媽的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我們已經分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你說話了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我媽的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我還是你媽的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那麼我是誰?
Well then what am I?
你誰也不是
You're nothing.
對我來說誰都不是
Nothing to me.
蘇琳,求求你,求求你寶貝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
別這樣,別這樣對我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我愛你,我很愛你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一點時間
I just, I just need a little more time.
媽的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你該放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需讓我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需離開,重新開始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.

【你終於放手了,為什麼我感覺那麼疼?】
於是我們.嘗試…
So we tried
以喝酒來找回愛情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒來總覺得沒意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
於是我玩失蹤
So I ran.
每次回來
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然為我瘋狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前會幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我覺得…
I thought it was the
只有那樣才能擺脫他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放開我
let go of me.
結果…
And...
現在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝腸寸斷
anything else in the whole world.

【離開了,有什麼會留下?】
不知道人們會記得阿尼什麼
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦離開,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
為別人製造的回憶
you created in other people's lives
或是賬單上的幾道餐點
or just a couple of items on a bill

【要找的人不在了,就把鑰匙丟了,不要再留戀吧】
那串鎖匙還在嗎?
You still have the keys?
在,我記得你說過
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千萬不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永遠不要把門關上,我還記得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有時就算你手上有鎖匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
門還是打不開
those doors still
不是嗎?
can't be opened, can they?
就算門沒鎖
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya

【愛結束的時候,夢也醒了】
夢始於夏天
It began in the summer
終結於次年春天
and was over by the following spring
當中有許多不開心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快樂的日子
as there were happy days
大多數發生在這家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然後有一晚
And then one night
那扇門被大力關上,夢醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over

【有時候,去有的地方,是為了找曾經有過的那剎那的感覺】
我根本沒想過你仍然會在這里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你為什麼來?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我還記不記得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
當時的感覺
what it felt like

【靠著直覺和運氣,有時候就賭上了所有】
我總是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他們靠直覺與運氣賭上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck

【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎麼還會失眠呢?】
在賭場工作時間太長會失去時間感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我總分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不過起碼不必擔心失眠問題了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away

人人都可以做夢
We can all dream, Aloha

【因為懷念過去,所以總有時候會睡不著】
萊絲莉,你睡著了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
沒有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same

【連自己都未必信得過,別人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信別人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
這是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什麼意思嗎?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那麼會觀察別人…
If you're so good at reading people
為什麼還會輸?
Then why did I lose?
對啊
Yeah
因為你不可能永遠都贏
Because you can't always win
你能擊敗對手,但不能擊敗運氣
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果運勢不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透別人還是會出差錯
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因為你信任他們?
Because you trust them?
因為你連自己都信不過
Because you can't even trust yourself

【有時侯為了不寂寞,找個伴,所以編了個謊言】
我說我輸清光,對吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?

Yeah
其實與事實有點出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那場賭局我大獲全勝
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他們打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌開得跟我預料的一樣
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看準我的對手
I read the other players just right
我把他們的錢都贏光了
I walked away with all their money
那麼你騙了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分給你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找個伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很長,白絲
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一個人走
I didn't want to go alone

Ⅸ 求 經典英語電影對白 要英文的!!要對白!!不要只給個電影名!

《肖申克的救贖》經典英文對白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。

《海上鋼琴師》 經典英文對白

1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn』t see an end to it.
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn』t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They』re not infinite. You』re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play.
That』s God』s piano.

Did you see the streets?
There』re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don』t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?

I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there』re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.

Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It』s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don』t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn』t step off my life.
After all, I don』t exist for anyone.

偌大的城市,綿延無盡。
並非是我眼見的讓我停住了腳步,
而是我所看不見的。你能明白嗎?

拿鋼琴來說。
鍵盤有始亦有終。
你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。
它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。
我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。
而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,
等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。
我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?
那是上帝的鍵盤啊!

你看到那數不清的街道嗎?
如何只選擇其中一條去走?
一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。
一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?

我在這艘船上出生。
世事千變萬化,然這艘船每次只載2000人。
這里有著希望,但僅在船頭和船尾之間。
你可以在有限的鋼琴上奏出你的歡欣快樂。
我習慣了這樣的生活。

陸地?
陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太長的旅程,太濃烈的香水,無從著手的音樂。
我永遠無法走下這艘船,
這樣的話,我寧可舍棄我的生命。
畢竟,我從來沒有為任何人存在過
http://..com/question/83418805.html

-----------
兄弟連
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes."
我記得我的孫子曾問過我,他說:"爺爺,你是這個重大戰爭中的英雄嗎?"我回答:"不;但我與英雄們一起服役"
1 曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

作者:218.79.227.*2006-7-22 22:28 回復此發言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則
http://tieba..com/f?kz=116655495

Ⅹ 《返老還童》電影的經典台詞。(英文+翻譯)

1.Some people, were born to sit by a river.
無論什麼膚色,什麼體型,人們都是孤獨的。但可怕的不是孤獨,而是懼怕孤獨。其實孤獨沒什麼不好,真的。
NGUNDA OTI: Plenty times you be alone. You different like us, it's gonna be that way. But I tell you a little secret. Fat people,skinny people, tall people, white people... they just as alone as us... But they scaredshitless... Not a thing wrong with being alone... no sir...


2.Some get struck by lightning.
當我瞎了一個眼睛,幾乎聽不見晨間喧囂,動不動就抽搐,總是丟三落四,上帝卻依然扔下閃電來提醒我,能夠活著已經是樁幸運的事了。
MR. DAWS: I'm blind in the one eye...I can't hardly hear...I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere... I lose my line of thought... but you know what... God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive...


3.Some have an ear for music.
無所謂你彈奏得怎樣,重要的是你彈琴時的感受……我們命中註定要失去我們所愛之人,不然我們怎麼知道他們在我們生命中有多重要?
THE WOMAN: It isn't how well you play, it's how you feel about what you're playing... We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us.


4.Some are artists.
有時事與願違,你大可以像瘋狗一樣咆哮,怨天尤人,詛咒命運,悔不當初……但走到最後一刻,還是不得不安靜地放手歸去……
CAPT. MIKE: You can be mad as a mad dawg at the way things went... You can swear, curse the fates, regret everything you ever did.. but when it comes to the end... You have to let it go...


5.Some swim.
我一直等著,等著自己的狀況變好,但我自己從未做過什麼,人生就這么平白無辜地浪費了。
ELIZABETH ABBOTT: I kept waiting, thinking I would do something to change my circumstance... Do something... But I never did... It's an awful waste, you can never get it back... wasted time... If we're going to have an affair, you're never to look at me ring the day, we must always part by sunrise, and we can never say "I And when it is over I will send you a card that will simply say goodbye... Those are the rules...

6.Some know buttons.
當我還是個小孩子的時候我會早早醒來跑到湖邊看日出。那一刻的感覺,好像全世界只有我一個人似的。
THOMAS BUTTON: When I was a boy I would love to wake up before anybody else and run down to the lake to watch the day begin. It was as if I was the only one alive.


7.Some know Shakespeare.
看守我這衰弱的老頭子的好人們,讓垂死的摩提默在這兒歇一歇吧。我由於長期監禁,肢體痛楚不堪,好像剛從刑架上拖下來的人一般。我這滿頭白發,是在苦難的歲月中折磨出來的,它預示著摩提默的死期不遠了。
TIZZY: "Kind keepers of my weak decaying age, Let dying Mortimer here rest himself. Even like a man new haled from the rack. So fare my limbs with long imprisonment. And these gray locks, the pursuivants of death, Nestor-like aged in an age of care, Argue the end of Edmund Mortimer."

8.Some are mothers.
每個人對於自己的感受都不一樣。我們都走向同一個方向,只是走的路不同罷了。本傑明,你有你自己的道路。
QUEENIE: Everybody feels different about themselves one way or another. We're all goin' the same way, just taking different roads to get there... You're on your own road, Benjamin.


9.And some people.
有些東西,是亘古不變的。
DAISY: Maybe some things last.


There is always something that I should remember for the rest of my life.

總有一些事情是我需要銘記一生的。

You could be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
you can swear and curse the fates,
but when it comes to the end,
you have to let go.

你可以像瘋狗那樣對周圍的一切憤憤不平
你可以詛咒命運
但是等到最後一刻到來之時
你還得平靜的放手而去。

For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case, too early, to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same.
There's no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.

I hope you make the best of it.
I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
If you find that you are not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

一件事無論太晚或者對於我來說太早,都不會阻攔你成為你想成為的那個人,這個過程沒有時間的期限,只要你想,隨時都可以開始,要改變或者保留原狀都無所謂,做事本不應該有所束縛,我們可以辦好這件事卻也可以把它搞砸,但我希望最終你能成為你想成為的人。

我希望你有時能駐足於這個令你感到驚嘆的世界,體會你從未有過的感覺。我希望你能見到其他與你觀點不同的人們。我希望你能有一個值得自豪的人生。如果你想像的生活不一樣,我希望你能有勇氣重新啟程。

You never know what's coming for you!

你永遠也不清楚... 接下來會發生什麼

We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?

我們註定要失去我們所愛的人,要不然我們怎麼知道他們對我們有多麼的重要。

What are you thinking?
I was thinking how nothing lasts.
And what a shame that is.
Some things last.

-Goodnight, Daisy.
-Goodnight, Benjamin.

你在想什麼呢?
我在想沒有什麼東西能持續到永遠的...

我們也不例外
有些東西就是會持續到永遠的
其實這也是我從網上找的,請笑納。

閱讀全文

與重新開始英語電影台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
優酷新流星蝴蝶劍電影粵語 瀏覽:870
幫派電影演員 瀏覽:590
黨史小故事電影 瀏覽:904
李小龍龍爭虎鬥國語高清電影 瀏覽:753
american恐怖電影 瀏覽:696
有在橋上車禍片段的外國電影 瀏覽:545
電影人潮擁擠台詞 瀏覽:275
搞笑版的喪屍電影 瀏覽:278
中國電影官方機構 瀏覽:778
美國電影回家結局 瀏覽:91
兒童電影動畫馴龍高手 瀏覽:882
亞泰新動力有電影院 瀏覽:280
大學生合集大咖電9電影網 瀏覽:936
青春的電影韓劇 瀏覽:744
電影院賣品如何提升銷售 瀏覽:925
周星馳電影粵語經典歌曲 瀏覽:432
同志亦凡人中文站電影 瀏覽:251
國外二戰的兒童電影 瀏覽:760
今年熊出沒電影好看嗎 瀏覽:635
初一晚上看電影文案 瀏覽:719