『壹』 5部的好看英文電影、還要一些好的電影里的台詞(要求有中文翻譯)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
『貳』 誰可以給我一些英文的電影台詞加中文
1.A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
2.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. Forrest Gump
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料. 阿甘正傳
3.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. (The Lion King)
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。(獅子王)
4.Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
5.The everyone is I, I is an everyone.
人人為我,我為人人.<<三個火槍手>>
6.We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。 ---Gone with the wind《亂世佳人》
7.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8.WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
9.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope 《The Shawshank Redemption》
不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高牆的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望 《肖申克的救贖》
10.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 (泰坦尼克號)
1.The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. ---《Seven》
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。 ----《七宗罪
2.If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever. ——《The Crow》
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。 ——《烏鴉
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. <The Shawshank Redemption >
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
4.I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 獅子王
5.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(from "Titanic")
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。(《泰坦尼克》)
6.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind)
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。(亂世佳人)
7.Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. [the Six Sense]
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。[第六感]
8.The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.
過去的已經過去了,而未來還沒有來臨,無論以後會怎樣,我們所能擁有的,只有這個,現在.
9.I want you to know, this has a personal meeting to wait for you forever in the world.Regardless at when and regardless your where, anyway you know the head quarter has so a person。
我要你知道,這個世界上有一個人會永遠等著你。無論是在什麼時候,無論你在什麼地方,反正你 知道總會有這樣一個人。
10.I am someone else when I'm with you,someone more like myself. ——《Original Sin》
當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。 ——《原罪》
『叄』 英文劇本
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
愛德華:「是那些超級英雄之類的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...那些壞人呢?」
Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
愛德華:「我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們只捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控制我們的慾望。
但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。」
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn』t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 貝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救葯地愛上了他。
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:「大聲的說出來那是什麼。說出來。」
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
貝拉:你幾歲?
愛德華:17歲。
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
愛德華:有一陣子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
愛德華:永遠?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。
『肆』 求個英語電影劇本,要那種全英文台詞的。短點的,謝謝了。老師讓背呢、、、
《lion king》、《forrest gump》、《藍莓之夜》這三個電影你可以去看看,裡面有很多經典橋段。~當然,我個人最喜歡【傲慢與偏見】05版電影里的……
1、達西第一次向伊麗莎白求婚
【達西;】in vain l have struggled and l can bear it no longer. 我不斷地想剋制自己 但實在撐不下去了
These past months have been a torment. 過去的幾個月實在是一種煎熬
l came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you. 我來rosing就是為了見你
l had to see you. 我一定要見你
l have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectation... 我與自我判斷 家庭期望
the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstance... 你低微的出身 我自己的身份相抗爭
all these things, and l'm willing to put them aside and ask you... to end my agony.
我把它們棄之一旁 請求你能結束我的痛苦
【伊麗莎白:】l don't understand. 我不明白
l love you. - 我愛你
【達西:】Most ardently. 滿懷深情
2、第二次求婚
【達西:】lf your feelings are still what they were last April...tell me so at once 要是你的態度還是和四月份一樣 就請 你立即告訴我
My affections and wishes have not changed... 我的感情和心願還始終如一
but one word from you will silence me forever. 不過只要你一句話 我就永遠不提此事
lf, however, your feelings have changed... 如果 怎麼說 你改變了心意...
l would have to tell you, you have bewitched me, body and soul... ... and l love.... l love.... l love you. 我得告訴你 你對我施了魔法 我的肉體 我的靈魂 我愛... 我愛... 我愛你
l never wish to be parted from you from this day on. 我從來沒想過 今天要和你分開
【伊麗莎白:】Well, then. 好吧
Your hands are cold. 你的手很冷
好吧,這個劇本雖然很煽情。……
『伍』 英語幽默短劇劇本 帶翻譯
旁白(Aside )/介紹(Introction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways. 在很久很久以前,有個瘋狂的國度住著一群瘋狂的人,用瘋狂的方式給人們講述著瘋狂的故事。o(∩_∩)o...哈哈Mr Jingke was the most famous swordsman and was sent to kill king of Qing, 「Yingzheng」. But finally he failed. Do you want to know what happened at that time? Okay, next show will tell you the truth. 聞名遐邇的刀客,荊軻先生,被委以刺殺秦始皇嬴政的任務。但最終還是失敗鳥。你想知道當時的情形如何嗎?好,下面的我們將給你呈現當時真實的一幕。Action I 太子丹(上,掏出鏡子梳頭,做自戀狀):Mirror, mirror, tell me, who is the most pretty man in the world? (畫外音:It』s you, Prince Dan! 太子丹高興狀) Thank u mirror! (面對觀眾) I』m Prince Dan, the magic mirror said I am the most attractive man in the world. But Ying Zheng is a jealous guy, I feel he will kill me if mirror told him the truth. I am so scared. So what can I do? (向幕里大叫) Where is my minister? 太子丹(上,掏出鏡子梳頭,做自戀狀):魔鏡魔鏡告訴我,天下男人誰最美? (畫外音:是你是你太子丹 太子丹高興狀) 非常感謝,我的魔鏡 (面對觀眾) 我是太子丹,魔鏡告訴我說我是天下最美的男人 但是嬴政老小子嫉妒於我,倘若給他從魔鏡那兒得知了真相,必要追殺於我 。太可怕了,我該咋辦啦? (向幕里大叫) 我的小弟們呢,哪兒去了? 阿三(畢恭畢敬) : Honey, I am coming 親耐滴老大,我來也。太子丹:I』ve told you again and again that you should call me 「my most beautiful、graceful 、handsome、charming、cute、smart and dearest Prince Dan」!我怎麼告訴你的,以後見到我要喊「我最最漂亮,瀟灑,帥氣,和藹,可愛,機靈和尊敬的太子丹殿下」,你又忘了!阿三:Sure, honey! I have a good idea. We can find a hero to kill YingZheng~~~(作殺狀)了解,親耐滴!我有個好主意。我們找個大英雄去刺殺嬴政。太子:Oh yeah~~~. What is the most expensive commodity in this century? Talent!(二十一世紀最需要的是什麼,人才!這句話要跟觀眾交流,最好由觀眾來回答,然後拍阿三肩膀,做贊許狀) Good idea! But who is the right candidate?妙計!那麼誰是最佳人選捏?阿三:After screening I have two promising persons on hand. One is Miss LiMoChou, the other is Mr JinKe. Tomorrow they will PK for the NO1 killer of the world.眼下我有倆在冊人手,一個名曰李莫愁,另一個便是荊軻。明天他們講通過PK來角逐最佳殺手稱號!太子:Well, show me the winner as soon as possible, OK?那行,動作要快,ok?阿三:Yes.著!
『陸』 摘抄經典英文電影台詞100句加翻譯爸爸去哪大電影
and blew upon it several molated blasts that rang far across the
『柒』 求四人英文電影對白,
灰姑娘劇本 ~自己挑吧 差不多都四個人 The first field Narrator: long long ago, there was a lovely girl, her name is Alice, her mother died, her dad loves her. Father (appearances, holding the gift) : dear daughter, this gift is for you, do you like it? Alice (do) surprise: oh! Thank you, dad! Dad: my dear daughter, I wish you happy forever! Alice: but dear daddy, I feel a bit hungry. Dad: I'm sorry, I'll give you cook Dad exits. Alice exits. Narrator: but the day of her father and find a new mom, look, her stepmother and her sister to the new. Stepmother lead two girls. Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, what a beautiful house! Helen: yes, there are many fruits, apples, bananas, mango, and litchi! Oh! I love them to death! Jenny (pointing to a pile of laundry) : mom, you see, and beautiful clothes, I like this!!!!!!!!!! Alice () : oh, can't play, that is me! It is the father bought my new clothes! Jenny: you are? Mom, she is??? Stepmother: she is your sister, fine, Alice, go, go to clean the house cook for us! Alice: why? I am not your servant! Stepmother: but from now on, you are our servants!!!!!!!! Alice injustice of the exits. Narrator: since then, Alice became servants of their work day, her, she has no house, no good to eat her clothes to wear, no more dirty, so she called the people around her Cinderella. The second game Knock on the door. Stepmother: what? Soldier: I am. I'm from the soldiers, good morning, madam! This is for you and your daughter. Stepmother: what is it? Jenny! Helen! Good news! Palace will have a huge party, the prince shall choose one from inside the girls do his princess! Jenny and Helen, Whoa! I will be the princess! Stepmother: daughters, hurry up! You must put on your most beautiful clothes, the beautiful dress! Jenny and Helen next, dress up. Alice: mom, I also want to go! Stepmother: will you? Look at yourself, so dirty so ugly! The daughters, ready? We go! Stepmother and sisters exits. Alice (crying) : oh, I really want to go, what should I do? The fairy The fairy: poor girl, let me help you! (to remove the apron, Alice, clothing, love Liz to dance and dance, but remember, you must come back before twelve o 'clock, everything will change back to the same. Alice: thank you fairy elder sister! The fairy: be careful, don't forget the time! Alice: oh, I won't forget! Alice exits. The fairy exits. The third field King: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to attend the party, I am your king of Kings. Tonight, we will choose a prince of the most beautiful girl became his most kind of princess Diana, now, young girls, please come to the dance. Some woman, sir. dance King: how do you like the girl? Prince: no, don't like. Cinderella King: wow! Look at that pretty girl, she! Prince: beautiful girl, could I ask you to dance? Alice: oh, yes, I would. Alice, prince dance. Twelve ZhongZhong ring Alice: oh, dear, it is time to go, I must go! Alice flurried exits. Drop slipper. Prince: wait! Wait! What's your name? The prince picked up slipper. The prince (at) : my slipper must find you! My soldiers? ! Soldier a, b: in! Prince: put the shoes to every family, you must find the girl! Soldier a, b: yes! Aye! The fourth field Stepmother: what's the matter? Big officer? Soldier a: respect, you young lady miss? Soldier b: a lovely girl at the ball off her shoes, the prince wants to find her, and she got married. Helen: let me try let me try! This is my shoes! Helen tried shoes. Soldier a: oh, I'm sorry, shoes are too small, not your shoes Jenny: I was I, let I to try! Soldier b: oh, it's not you, it's too big. Stepmother: hi! Maybe it's me! Let me try and! Soldier b: oh, my god! It is probably not for you. Your other young lady? Alice. Alice: hello, sir, may I try it on? Stepmother: you? Roll! Helen: look at you! Jenny: ugly and dirty! Soldier a: no, ladies, let her try. Here, miss, please put on it. Alice: thank you! Soldier a: b, too perfect, it is you! Soldier a telephone call, (out) : 5535240 The prince (call), in the corner appearance: hello! I am a prince Soldier a: your highness, news, we found this beautiful girl! Prince: really? Was really too good! I'll arrive at the moment! The prince arrived. Prince: oh, I love the girl, I love you! Leave it with me and be my wife, will you? Alice: oh, I like! Stepmother: why, my sister and will be like this? Narrator: this is the end of the story, Alice found her happiness, love Liz and prince have happiness of life together. 翻譯: 第一場 旁白:很久很久以前,有一個可愛的姑娘,她的名字叫愛莉斯,她的媽媽死了,她的爸爸很愛她。 爸爸(出場、手捧禮物):親愛的女兒,這個禮物是給你的,你喜歡它嗎? 愛莉斯(做驚喜狀):噢!謝謝你,爸爸! 爸爸:我親愛的女兒,我願你永遠快樂! 愛莉斯:不過親愛的爸爸,我肚子有些餓了。 爸爸:我很抱歉,我馬上給你做飯 爸爸退場。愛麗絲退場。 旁白:可是一天她的父親又找了一個新媽媽,看,她的後母和她的新姐姐們來了。 後母帶領兩個女孩出場。 後母:海倫,珍妮,看,多麼漂亮的房子啊! 海倫:對,還有許多水果,蘋果啊,香蕉啊,芒果啊,還有荔枝!喔!我愛死它們了! 珍妮(指向一堆衣物):媽媽,你看,還有漂亮的衣服,我喜歡這個!! 愛莉斯(出場):噢,不行,那是我的!那是爸爸買給我的新衣服! 珍妮:你是哪個?媽媽,她是哪個??? 後母:她是你們的妹妹,沒事,愛莉斯,去,快去打掃屋子給我們做飯! 愛莉斯:為什麼啊?我不是你們的僕人呀! 後母:但是從現在起,你就是我們的僕人了!! 愛麗絲委屈的退場。 旁白:從那以後,愛莉斯就變成了她們的僕人,她從早到晚的幹活,她沒有屋子住,她沒有好東西吃,也沒有衣服可穿,她越來越臟,所以周圍的人都叫她灰姑娘。 第二場 敲門聲響起。 後母:哪個啊? 士兵:是我,我是來自王宮的士兵,早上好,女士!這是給你和你女兒的。 後母:是什麼啊?珍妮!海倫!好消息!王宮將會有個盛大的舞會,王子要從姑娘們裡面選一位做他的王妃! 珍妮和海倫;哇噻!我將會是王妃! 後母:女兒們,快點!你們一定要穿上你們最最漂亮的衣服,打扮的漂亮點! 珍妮和海倫下場、打扮。 愛莉斯:媽媽,我也很想去! 後母:就你?看看你自己,這么臟這么丑! 女兒們,准備好了么?我們快走! 後母和姐姐們退場。 愛莉斯(哭泣):噢,我真的很想去,我該怎麼辦才好? 仙女出場 仙女:可憐的小姑娘,讓我來幫助你! (給愛麗絲去掉圍裙、套上衣物)愛莉斯,去舞會跳舞吧,不過要記住,你必須得在十二點鍾前回來,否則一切將會變回原樣。 愛莉斯:謝謝你仙女姐姐! 仙女:當心點,別忘記時間! 愛莉斯:噢,我不會忘記的! 愛麗絲退場。仙女退場。 第三場 國王:女士們,先生們,歡迎參加這次的王宮舞會,我是你們的國王。今晚,我們的王子將會選出一位最漂亮最善良的女孩成為他的王妃,現在,年輕的女孩們,請來到中央起舞吧。 若干名女士、先生出場。起舞 國王:怎麼樣,你喜歡哪個女孩? 王子:不,一個都不喜歡。 灰姑娘出場 國王:哇!看那個女孩,她好漂亮! 王子:美麗的姑娘,我可以請你跳舞嗎? 愛莉斯:噢,是的,我願意。 愛麗絲、王子起舞。 十二點鍾鍾響 愛莉斯:噢,天哪,是時候該回去了,我必須得走! 愛麗絲慌忙退場。掉落水晶鞋。 王子:等等!等等!你叫什麼? 王子撿起水晶鞋。 王子(凝視水晶鞋):我一定要找到你!我的士兵呢?! 士兵甲、乙:在! 王子:把這只鞋子拿到每家每戶,你們必須要找到這個女孩! 士兵甲、乙:是的!遵命! 第四場 後母:有什麼事嗎?官大爺? 士兵甲:尊敬的女士,你們家有年輕的小姐嗎? 士兵乙:一位可愛的姑娘在舞會上掉了她的鞋子,王子想找到她和她結婚。 海倫:讓我試讓我試!這只鞋子是我的! 海倫試鞋。 士兵甲:哦,對不起,鞋子太小了,不是你的鞋 珍妮:是我的是我的,讓我來試試! 士兵乙:哦它不是你的,它太大了。 後母:嗨!也許是我的呢!讓我試試撒! 士兵乙:哦,我的老天!它不可能是你的。你家還有其他的小姐嗎? 愛麗絲出場。 愛莉斯:你好,先生,我可以試一試嗎? 後母:你?滾! 海倫:看看你自己! 珍妮:又丑又臟! 士兵甲:不,女士們,讓她試試。過來,小姐,請穿上它。 愛莉斯:謝謝! 士兵甲、乙合:太完美了,它就是你的! 士兵甲(掏出電話、打電話):——⊙﹏⊙b汗誰編的~ 王子(在角落出場、打電話):你好!我是王子 士兵甲:殿下,好消息,我們找到了這位漂亮的女孩了! 王子:真的?真的是太好了!我會在第一時間內趕到! 王子趕到。 王子:噢,我最愛的姑娘,我愛你!和我一起離開這,做我的妻子,你願意嗎? 愛莉斯:噢,我願意! 後母和姐姐們:為什麼會這樣? 旁白:這就是故事的結局,愛莉斯最終找到了她的幸福,愛莉斯和王子從此幸福的生活在一起.
『捌』 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。
(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英文網路
『玖』 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。
2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的
3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。
4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊
5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」
6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。
7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」
8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨
9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?
10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」