導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 雙人英語電影對白片段

雙人英語電影對白片段

發布時間:2022-04-11 16:33:31

1. 經典英語電影兩人對白

棋逢敵手
微電影
也可以一人分飾兩角
但是比較單一
新郎不是我
去買婚禮用的盤子那段
一天
兩人對白很多啦
你隨意選
我覺得
開頭

最後兩人在山坡上那段都很好

2. 高分求一段關於談論電影的雙人英語對話

Let's talk about Chinese Movie "Assembly" --集結號;

1.Do you know there is a very popular movie?
2. Really? You know I am very interested in watching movie, what is it?
3. Assembly!!! Last week, I watched it, Fantastic!!
4. Oh, I know it. I watched it too 2 weeks ago. I was touched by it and dropped some tears.
5. Me too, I also was touched by it very much. It is a good movie. Did you hear some news about the chief actor -- GuZi Di(穀子地)?
6. What?
7. Because he sank into the role so deeply that he couldn't awake himself after finiding the movie.
8. Really?
9. He caught a very bad mood, in his mind, always appeared those old chinese soldier with blood or broken body!! Terrible!!
10. Yes, I heard something about him too, but have a little difference with you. After the movie, he felt huge sorrow ring making Assembly e to deepen into the role and couldn't help himself to get out of it, day by day, he became more and more sorrowful as if he experienced a battle a short while ago. He is a very earnest and responsible actor. I am sure he will be a super star in near future.
11. Yes, I think so!! and I have to say thanks to the director of the movie --Feng XiaoGang (馮小剛).He did a great job, let us watch a excellent movie!!
12. Every year, he would direct a movie to celerate Chinese New Year.
each of them I liked very much, such as TianXia Wu Zhe (天下無賊)。
13. I think Assembly is the best one of them, do you think so?
14. Maybe, but I think why most of people liked it, one reason is that it is a first big movie proced by China about battle with a very deep spirit.
15. And another is that the story are familiar to chinese people, it is helpful for us to accept it.
16. In one word, Assembly is successful movie, I like it, I will watch it again.
17. When? please tell me, I will go with you, I also have a desire to watched it again.
18. Ok!!

供參考,如果時間多了,可自行刪改,如果時間不夠可告之,可增加!!因為是即興寫的,可能有某些錯誤,但如果是口語對話,應該是沒問題的!!

3. 急求英語經典電影中兩人的對白 三分鍾左右的長度就可以了 英語聽說老師讓自己選電影配音呢

《泰坦尼克號》中,ROSE和JACK分別之前的對話,跟一樓的一樣,稍微詳細一點
ROSE:I love you Jack.

JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.

ROSE:I'm so cold.

JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?

ROSE :I can't feel my body.

JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.

JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.

JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise

ROSE:I promise.

JACK:Never let go.

ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

4. 求兩人英文電影對白模仿的經典片段(兩男生)

福爾摩斯里華生和福爾摩斯的對白也很精彩

5. 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約2分鍾左右,標注電影名,謝謝!

《功夫熊貓》

6. 求英語電影經典的兩人對白,簡短些,幾句話就行。一定要兩人的。

ROSE:I love you Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」(露絲當然明白傑克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)

JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?」(傑克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最後一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,傑克感到了自己的責任。)

ROSE:I'm so cold.
「我很冷……」

JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(傑克鼓起最後的力量鄭重地告訴她,)「……你會得救……會活下去……」他顫抖地喘息著,「呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?」

(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)

ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴裡喃喃地:「……我身體麻木了……」

JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(傑克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」

JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。

JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,「……我還有……還有一個心願……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什麼,無論……多麼……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……」

ROSE:I promise.
「……我答應……」露絲失聲痛哭起來。

JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……」傑克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。

ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露絲哭著應道:「我一定做到,傑克……一定做到……」

7. 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!

簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典

8. 英語電影的經典對白(兩女)

艾瑪
Emma?

你已經發了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?

是啊 我確實發了
Yeah, I did, actually.

很吃驚吧?
Surprised?

那麼我們中的某個人
So one of us...

是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?

你讓我吃驚 麗芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.

你從不問我想要什麼
You-You never ask me what I want.

你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.

"艾瑪 穿這個 艾瑪 那麼說"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."

艾瑪已經受夠了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.

不要以為我沒注意到你有多麼憤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...

就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you

好了 給我等等 首先 丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.

好嗎? 所以這么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.

噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!

第二 總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.

艾瑪 就好像你是個軟骨頭 等等 對了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.

你就是個軟骨頭
You don't have a spine.

是沒人能說你軟弱 麗芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.

你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.

都沒先問問我
without even asking me first.

至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...

一輩子都只知道討人歡心
that I people-please my way through life.

艾瑪 你總是將就
Emma, you settle.

你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?

我指的可不是弗萊徹
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.

這可是你自己說的
You came up with that one on your own.

改日子 麗芙
Move your date, Liv.

你改日子吧 艾瑪
You move your date, Emma.

已成定局了 你輸了
It's done. You lose.

你的婚禮最好小心點
Your wedding better watch it.

你說什麼?
What did you just say?

我說你的婚禮現在應該感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.

如果我是你的婚禮 我睡覺都不敢閉上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.

你幹嘛不留著你的威脅給丹尼爾聽?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?

你不就是這樣才讓他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?

我就是這么搞定的 操你的婚禮
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.

你說什麼? 操我的婚禮?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?

我說操你的婚禮 你的婚禮會
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-

我要說 你的會
I mean, yours can be, um-

會 會是
Can-Can be, uh-

不是這個
not that-

拜託
Please.

再見 女士們 嘿 麗芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.

什麼
Yes.

你的婚禮會是個巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.

就跟畢業舞會時你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.

我們玩完了

這是《新娘大作戰》裡面的台詞,兩個好朋友吵架的那段,你把視頻下下來然後進行配音,效果不錯。

9. 急求經典英語電影對白~ 兩人對話的 做演講用!!

羅馬假日

(可愛的安妮公主在訪問羅馬期間,厭煩繁瑣的皇家生活。她在床上發泄不滿,而伯爵夫人毫不體諒地向她匯報明天的工作議程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳著頭發)我討厭這件睡袍。我討厭所有的睡袍。我同樣討厭我的內衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:親愛的,你有很多可愛的東西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可沒有兩百歲大!(倒在床上) 為什麼我不能穿著松睡衣睡覺?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折疊著床單抬起頭)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 僅露出上頭。你知道有些人裸體而睡嗎?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打開窗子)我很慶幸地說,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠著床頭板躺著,微笑地聽著從窗外傳來的音樂)聽。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,離開窗戶。 你的牛奶和餅干在這里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有營養的】.
安妮:(拿著托盤,伯爵夫人為她取開蓋子) 我們所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它們有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬間】.
安妮:(倔強地) 我累得反而一點都睡不著。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,親愛的,你喜歡明天的日程安排么,或者說你喜歡哪個—兩個都不錯。八點半,和使館人員共進早餐;九點, 參觀波利若里汽車工廠,你將獲贈一部小汽車。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩著餐巾)謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你會拒絕哪一個?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄欖】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十點三十五,視察農產品組織,你會被贈上一棵橄欖樹。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,謝謝。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答應嗎?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 謝謝。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十點五十五,到新建孤兒院。你將主持奠基典禮,和上次一樣的演講。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 貿易關系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 對。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃著一塊餅干)為孤兒的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: 「青少年與發展」。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很對,十一點四十五,回到這里休息。 哦,搞錯了,十一點四十五在這里舉行記者招待會。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: 「甜美與高雅」。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;銘牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一點整,和外交大臣共進午餐,你將戴上你的白色項鏈,捧著一束粉紅色的玫瑰。三點零五分,授匾。四點十分, 檢閱特別護衛隊。 四點四十五,回來換上制服接見國際……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(對著伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移開視線,頭發遮臉)請停下來!別說了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盤)做得好,親愛的,牛奶沒有溢出來。

額外成就
spill 除了指液體的「溢出」外,還通常引申為消息的「泄漏、告知」。
如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.
你一定有什麼心事,為什麼不告訴我?
常與它連用的短語有:spill out ; spill the beans
一句經典諺語:It's no use crying over spilt milk.
不要對著打翻了的牛奶哭泣(後悔是沒有用的)。
ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!
安妮: 我不管溢不溢出來。我不管會不會溺死於此(她把頭鑽進被窩里)。
COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(把她的頭放在肩上安慰她)親愛的,你生病了,我會叫鮑那喬文醫生過來。
ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
安妮:(轉過頭,背對著她)我不見鮑那喬文醫生,讓我安靜地死去吧!
COUNTESS: You're not dying.
伯爵夫人: 你不會死的。
ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.
安妮:(看著伯爵夫人)別理我。

額外成就
通常為leave sb. alone 意為「走開,別打擾」。
如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.
別試圖干涉我的事, 不要你管。(超級口語佳句)

COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.
伯爵夫人: 你一定是神經出了問題,鎮靜點,安妮。

ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
安妮: (倒在枕頭上,拳頭亂捶) 我不要。
COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(筆直站起,命令地說)公主殿下,我去叫鮑那喬文醫生。
ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.
安妮:(抬頭看著她離去) 沒有用的,在他來之前,我就會死掉。

(安妮公主在逃出使館後,由於葯性發作,睡落街頭,恰巧被經過此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚報記者,碰見。 )

JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!
喬: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!
ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.
安妮:謝謝,真高興。
JOE: Wake up.
喬: 醒醒。
ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.
安妮:不,謝謝。幸會。

額外成就
charmed 為上層社會禮節用語, 體現說話人的高貴地位。 和一般情況下的pleased 意思一樣。
如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很榮幸見到你。

JOE: Charmed too.
喬:很榮幸。
ANN: You may sit down.
安妮:賜坐。
JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.
喬: 我想你最好坐起來, 警察不會把你抓起來的,你太小了。
ANN: Police?
安妮:警察?
JOE: Yep, police.
喬:是的,警—察。
ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...
安妮:噢,2點15分回來換裝……2點45分……
JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
喬: 你知道,沒什麼酒量的人就不該喝酒。
ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?
安妮:「哪怕我已死去,被安葬,塵土之下的心也會為聽到你的聲音而歡悅。」
你知道這首詩嗎?
JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
喬: 你知道嗎?(坐下來) 你有學問,穿戴得體,卻睡在大街上,你能否解釋一下?
ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...
安妮 :這世界需要甜美與高雅重新回到年輕一代的靈魂之中……
JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--
喬: 對,我完全同意, 不過……

額外成就
安妮的語言和穿著充分暗示了她出自上流階層,這些讓男主人角Joe深感詫異就不足為怪了。
couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常贊同
如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.

我非常贊同你的提議。

(喬聽到汽車駛過來的聲音,站起來,拍著她的肩膀。)
JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.
喬:喝杯咖啡,你就會沒事的。看,你的車來了。
JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.
喬:來,(用肩膀扶起她)我們上車回家。

(在記者招待會上,安妮面對著來自世界各個國家和地區的記者,發現喬也在其中。在回答記者問的過程中,安妮意味深長地表達了對喬期望和信任。)

MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
招待會主持:女士們,先生們, 現在你們可以向公主殿下提問。
CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.
記者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全體人員對公主近期的康復表達歡欣之情。

額外成就
經典致詞, 試著把整句話脫口而出。
at the outset 一開始,等於 at the beginning。
如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.
一開始他對事業充滿了信心,但現在不再是這樣了。

ANN: Thank you.
安妮:謝謝!
AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
美國記者:公主殿下是否認為,聯盟化將是解決歐洲經濟問題的可行方案?
ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
安妮:我贊成一切能夠促進歐洲各國之間合作的任何舉措。

額外成就
in favour of 贊同
如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.
我想全體到會者都會贊同你的觀點。
在商務上in favour of 意思為「以——為受益人」
如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.
請在裝運前以ABC公司為受益人開立 信用證 。

CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?
記者:你認為歐洲各國關系發展前景如何?
ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.
安妮:我對此充滿信心,(停頓,轉過頭看向喬)就像我對人們之間的情誼一樣。
JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

額外成就
speak for 意思是「代表——說話」 , 在此可以和in behalf of 互換。
如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.
你只能夠代表你自己。

喬:請允許我,代表我的新聞社,我們相信公主的信心是不會判斷失誤的。
ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮:(微笑地看著喬)我很高興聽你這么說。
CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)
記者:公主殿下所訪問過的城市中最喜歡的是哪個?(安妮停下來看著喬)
ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.
安妮:每個城市都有自己的特色……令人難忘。 很難說……羅馬,無疑是羅馬。我會珍惜這里的記憶,直到永遠!

你自己選擇一下吧.

閱讀全文

與雙人英語電影對白片段相關的資料

熱點內容
有關青春的電影電視劇 瀏覽:492
老電影暴風驟雨里金典歌曲集 瀏覽:8
電影開拍喊的英文准備 瀏覽:932
新飄花倫理電影網 瀏覽:392
中國電影票房在美國的票房 瀏覽:20
超級英雄的電影有哪些 瀏覽:890
深圳哪裡可以吃飯看電影 瀏覽:989
掘地求生電影粵語版 瀏覽:872
周星馳電影全集粵語版片段 瀏覽:996
恐怖片推薦美國電影梅姨 瀏覽:366
年度熱門電影榜單個恐怖片 瀏覽:860
夜蒲電影在哪裡可以看完整版電影完整版 瀏覽:790
香港電影財神 瀏覽:918
描寫母愛電影台詞中英 瀏覽:719
尹國駒拍的電影有哪些 瀏覽:261
中影票務通電影卡如何購票 瀏覽:899
迪士尼所有電影人物名字大全 瀏覽:251
女孩變性的電影 瀏覽:922
夏琪什麼電影 瀏覽:556
秋霞電影怎麼看不了呢 瀏覽:309