導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 英語電影好句摘抄100句

英語電影好句摘抄100句

發布時間:2022-08-18 14:13:49

⑴ 10句經典英語電影並翻譯

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

⑵ 霧都孤兒電影中的好詞好句摘錄(英文

1、he ate the food and wine in the stomach would turn into bile,blood clotting into the ice ,the heart as hard as iron.

他吃下去的佳餚美酒在肚子里會化作膽汁,血凝成了冰,心像鐵一樣硬.

2、in indent his narrow bunks,still willing thats his coffin,he can be at peace in the church are buried in the fields,the tall weeds on his head lightly swaying,dark antique clock plays,soothe yourself forever.

在縮進他那狹窄的鋪位里去的時候,仍然甘願那就是他的棺材,他從此可以安安穩穩地在教堂地里長眠了,高高的野草在頭頂上輕盈地隨風搖曳,深沉的古鍾奏響,撫慰自己長眠不醒.



3、some strong-willed person subjected to the test of time parting showed admirable obedience and fortitude.

一些意志堅定的人在經受生離死別考驗時表現出令人羨慕的順從與剛毅.

4、Learned, treacherous, outstanding, wavering.

學識淵博,背信棄義,出類拔萃,搖擺不定。

5、A wonderful portrait of the benevolent English law.

好一幅絕妙的寫照,活現了仁慈為懷的英國法律。

⑶ 經典英語電影句子

1.《阿甘正傳》:Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir. 羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。 You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。 So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life. 簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you. 羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。 Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me. 簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

⑷ 英語電影佳句摘抄大全

1.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊 made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴 happens!(不好的事情發生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至專) am a man of my 我是信守我承諾的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人 are no different than anybody else 你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 這些年我一塌糊塗) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
2.英語電影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理) 《傲慢與偏見》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我會回來的) 《終結者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正傳》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊貓》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
《飄》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《聖誕聖樂》。
3.英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
5.英文電影中的好詞好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》滿意請採納。
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離)。
部英文電影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一樣就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) think it's hard winning a war with 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比較真實) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 life i

⑸ 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!

1、Adventure is out there.

生活就是冒險。

2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.

幸福,不是長生不老,不是錦衣華食,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望的達成。

3、As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.

因為離開你的人越來越多,所以留下來的人就越來越重要。

4、As long as you start at the bottom, you will be able to make your dreams come true.

只要你從底層做起,任勞任怨,這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的。

5、One loves the sunset, when one is so sad.

當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落。

⑹ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

——《泰坦尼克號》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相隨。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正傳》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇跡每天都會發生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

——《速度與激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有時你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

⑺ 英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

⑻ 英文電影里的好詞好句

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

⑼ 跪求100句地道美式英語句子,分別來自10部英語電影,每部10句,要求有電影名及句子的中英文雙意,幫幫忙!

《Titanic 泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
贏到船票,坐上這艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它讓我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen,or who I』m going to meet,where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟著你跳

《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我過去從未過多考慮過我將來會如何死去,但死 在我愛的人懷里倒是一個不錯的選擇。
2. I only said it』d be better if we weren』t friends, not that I didn』t wanna be.
我只是說如果我們不是朋友會好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don』t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也無法控制自己遠離 你了。
- Then don』t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you』re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感覺你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顧一切地愛上了他。
6. Bella, you』re my life now.
貝拉,現在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn』t live in a world where you don』t exist.
沒有你的世界,我活著也沒有意 義。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I』ve ever done in 100 years.
離開你是我在 這一百年中所做過的最艱難的事。
9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。

《Roman Holiday 羅馬假日》
1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。
2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我會變出一個南瓜並且穿著我的水晶鞋乘車離開。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
喬•布拉德雷:並且那將是仙女故事的結尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
喬•布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起來我就是這么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
喬•布拉德雷:我僅代表我自己…我們通訊社認為:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。

《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
2.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪惡,只是為了保護我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don』t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不關心你的所作所為是正確的還是錯誤的,我只是要你知道,只有我有權利作出決定,因為我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永遠不會做讓自己內疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你經常跟家人呆在一起嗎?不錯。因為不經常與家人呆在一起的男人,永遠也成不了真正的男人!
8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我費了一生的精力,試圖不讓自己變得十分粗心。女人和小孩子們可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你 忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但 某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛 意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔, 所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼 辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直 到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎 樣,明天又是全新的一天。

《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌餘生,岌岌於死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐懼中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能適合我的地方.令我不用再擔心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好東西,也許是世間最好的東西.好的事情從不會逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅 強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能
6.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚 犯。希望讓你重獲自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對 它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。

閱讀全文

與英語電影好句摘抄100句相關的資料

熱點內容
年輕的大陸男電影演員上海籍的 瀏覽:199
催淚的電影有哪些推薦 瀏覽:5
從哪裡下載好萊塢電影mp4 瀏覽:92
愛情感人電影外國 瀏覽:406
香港霓海大廈電影 瀏覽:905
花栗鼠3中文版電影完整版 瀏覽:466
一個香港騙局的電影讓人賺利 瀏覽:640
英文電影有哪些兒童版 瀏覽:489
什麼視頻看電影最好 瀏覽:167
單身女人莫名懷孕的電影 瀏覽:395
有哪些搞笑的免費電影 瀏覽:481
外國老頭電影 瀏覽:165
電影敢死隊二陰陽是哪位演員 瀏覽:634
米色的青春2012電影在線 瀏覽:25
台灣古裝電影鏡花水月 瀏覽:19
阿嬰電影劇情解析 瀏覽:744
2o7年電影倫理片 瀏覽:141
有一部老人與熊的外國電影 瀏覽:565
電影間諜劇情 瀏覽:259
慢慢會有的電影台詞 瀏覽:247