導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 英語經典電影台詞兒童語音

英語經典電影台詞兒童語音

發布時間:2022-08-21 19:44:39

Ⅰ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

Ⅱ 一些英語電影經典台詞.謝謝

經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍�6�1白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

Ⅲ 經典英語動畫片的對白

1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光照耀的一切都是我們的王國。

2.SIMBA: Wow!

辛巴:哇!

3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,

Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

木法沙:一個國王的統治時期就如同太陽的起落一樣。

辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成為新王時候和你一同上升。

4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?

辛巴: 這一切都是我的嗎?

5.MUFASA: Everything!

木法沙:所有的一切!
The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)
具有新想法的人在其想法實現之前是個怪人。 (美國作家 馬克·吐溫)
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)
實現明天理想的唯一障礙是今天的疑慮。 (美國總統 羅斯福. F .)
When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)
如果一個目的是正當而必須做的,則達到這個目的的必要手段也是正當而必須採取的。(美國政治家 林肯. A.)
STRUGGLE 奮斗篇
Genius only means hard-working all one's life .( Mendeleyer , Russian Chemist)
天才只意味著終身不懈的努力。 (俄國化學家 門捷列耶夫)
I have nothing to offer but blood , toil tears and sweat . (Winston Churchill, British Politician)
我所能奉獻的沒有其它,只有熱血、辛勞、眼淚與汗水。(英國政治家 丘吉爾 . W.)
Man errs so long as he strives. (Johan Wolfgang Goethe , German poet and dramatist)
人只要奮斗就會犯錯誤。 (德國詩人、劇作家 歌德. J. W.)
My fellow Americans , ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country . My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man . (John Kennedy , American President )
美國同胞們,不要問國家能為你們做些什麼,而要問你們能為國家做些什麼。全世界的公民們,不要問美國將為你們做些什麼,而要問我們共同能為人類的自由做些什麼。 (美國總統 肯尼迪. J.)
Our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity . (Richard Nixon, American President )
命運給予我們的不是失望之酒,而是機會之杯。(美國總統 尼克松 . R.)
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet . (Jean Jacques Rousseau , French thinker)
忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果實是甜蜜的。 (法國思想家 盧梭. J. J.)
Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow .
(Emerson, American thinker )
進步是今天的活動、明天的保證。 (美國思想家 家默生)

Ⅳ 兒童英語電影中人物的經典對白,誰有!!!!!!!!!

對白現場
人物簡介(為使大家更深入的了解對白之精彩,對兩主人公簡單介紹): 瑪蒂爾達,實際年齡只有12歲的小女孩,剛剛親眼目睹全家被殺。 里昂,職業殺手,專業技能好,在後來警局抓捕他的時候,單挑特警200人,令這些身經百戰的警隊精英心驚膽寒。。。 劇情:瑪蒂爾達說要里昂把她培養成一個殺手,里昂說瑪蒂爾達只是個小女孩,不能勝任殺手這職業,瑪蒂爾達神色從容,拿起桌上的槍從陽台向大街連放六槍然後平和的問已經「嚇呆」的里昂:「How's that(怎麼樣)?」為此他們兩人不得不搬家,路上里昂走的很快小女孩抱著盆栽和包裹步伐很快有些不穩但勉強跟上,里昂突然轉身停住,瑪蒂爾達猛一下未停住走回站住的里昂面前抬頭看,然後…… Léon:Mathilda...Don't you ever do that again or I will break your head...you got that? Mathilda:Okay. Léon:I don't work like that. It's not professional...There is rules. Mathilda:Okay. Léon:And stop saying"okay"all the time!Okay??!!! Mathilda:Okay. Léon:Good... 里昂:瑪蒂爾達——不要再做這種事,否則我打爆你的頭——聽到了嗎? 瑪蒂爾達:Okay. 里昂:是我就不會那麼做,那不專業,這行是有游戲規則的。 瑪蒂爾達:Okay. 里昂(憤怒的):還有不要老是說「Okay」這個字,Okay??!! 瑪蒂爾達:(冷靜、從容的):Okay.

里昂(盯著瑪蒂爾達遲疑N久,然後。。極度無奈,極度口氣溫和):很好 … -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older. 瑪蒂爾達:我已經成熟了,我只是年齡在增長 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid? 瑪蒂爾達:是不是只有童年才這般痛苦,還是人生本就如此? Léon: Always like this. 萊昂:本就如此。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Léon: (referring to his plant) It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions. 萊昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,總是很快樂,從不問問題。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon") Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(當被問到她的「父親」萊昂時) 瑪蒂爾達:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kinda falling in love with you. 瑪蒂爾達:我想我愛上你了,萊昂。 (Leon chokes on his milk) (萊昂被牛奶嗆到了) Mathilda: It's the first time for me, you know? 瑪蒂爾達:這是我的初戀,你知道么? Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before? 萊昂:(擦拭著牛奶)你從沒戀愛過怎麼知道這是愛? Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it. 瑪蒂爾達:我感覺到了。 Léon: Where? 萊昂:哪? Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone. 瑪蒂爾達:(揉著胃)我的胃,它現在很暖和,以前這兒有個結……現在沒了。 Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache any more. I don't think it means anything. 萊昂:瑪蒂爾達,很高興你的胃痛好了,可是那並不代表什麼。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon. 瑪蒂爾達:我不想失去你,萊昂。 Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go. 萊昂:你不會失去我。你讓我嘗到了生活的滋味。我想要快樂。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永遠不會再孤獨了,瑪蒂爾達。求你,走吧,寶貝,走。冷靜點,現在就走,走。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are you doing? He's dead! 馬爾奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在幹嘛,他已經死了。 Stansfield: But he ruined my suit. 史丹斯菲爾德:但他毀了我的西裝。 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon. 瑪蒂爾達:我希望你沒有說謊 我希望在你內心深處真的對我沒有一丁點兒感覺 你最好對我一點感覺都沒有 因為只要有那麼一點點 你將會後悔你什麼都沒有對我說 我愛你 里昂 ------------------------------------------------------------ Leon:You need some time to grow up a little. 里昂:你也需要點時間變成熟。 Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon. I just get older. 馬蒂爾達:我已經成熟了。萊昂。 現在只是年齡在增長。 Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough. I need time to grow up. 里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年紀大了。 我需要時間變得更成熟。 ---------------------------------------------------------- 我的好脾氣已經被你用完了... ---------------------------------------------------------- 在最後的時候 里昂拉開了許多手榴彈其中一個的拉環 交給了史丹菲爾手裡說 「這是瑪蒂爾達給你的」

望採納,祝樓主英語更上一層樓,這部電影真的很值得看 ,叫做這個殺手不太冷

Ⅳ 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)

獅子王 絕對經典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。

Ⅵ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

——《泰坦尼克號》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相隨。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正傳》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇跡每天都會發生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

——《速度與激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有時你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

Ⅶ 英語電影經典台詞

導語:一部電影,一句台詞,給我們莫大的震撼。下面是我收集整理的英語電影經典台詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King

我只是在必要的`時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓 , 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》

The truth is out there.

真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》

You can ’ t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. -- Original Sin

當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》

The things you own, end up owing you.

你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting

那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. -- I ’ m No Angel

並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》

Go ahead , make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘 , 很難…羅馬 , 無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這里的記憶 , 直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. -- Seven

這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives

每個人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《絕望主婦》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!

不要為我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense

人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》

With great power there must come great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN

有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》

Ⅷ 求經典簡單英語電影台詞,適合初一的,20句

1、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. ——《肖申克的救贖》
2、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. ——《肖申克的救贖》
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ——《阿甘正傳》
4、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.——《阿甘正傳》
5、I laugh in the face of danger. (越危險就越合我心意。)——《獅子王》
6、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. ——《獅子王》
7、 It's like you are back from the dead.——《獅子王》
8、You can't change the past. ——《獅子王》
9、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.——《獅子王》
10、. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. ——《獅子王》
11、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?——《獅子王》
12、I'll make it up to you, I promise. (我會補償你,我保證)——《獅子王》
13、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. ——《亂世佳人》
14、I think it's hard winning a war with words.——《亂世佳人》
15、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. ——《亂世佳人》
16、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. ——《亂世佳人》
17、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.——《亂世佳人》
18、All life is a game of luck.——《泰坦尼克號》
19、To make each day count. ——《泰坦尼克號》
20、After all, tomorrow is another day.——《亂世佳人》
因為離初一有點年代了,所以可能有些不合適,但還是望採納!

Ⅸ 50句卡通電影的英文對白

出自一劇本(短劇):

SW---白雪公主 Q---皇後 M---魔鏡 H---獵人

P---白馬王子 D---小矮人 A---小動物

音樂起,旁白

A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn』t love the new queen, because she was cruel.

One day, In the king』s palace:

----白雪出場

S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?

音樂起,皇後、魔鏡出場

Q: I am a queen, I』m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who』s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.

獵人出場

H: Yes, my queen

音樂起,小動物出場,追趕獵人,公主驚慌出逃

S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please

A: what』s the matter with you?

S.w: The hunter…hunter…

A: bite you bite you …

小動物追趕獵人下場

S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,

I will eat a little and lie down.

音樂起,7個小矮人出場,

D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----

2\somebody drank my water----

3\someone is sleeping now----

4\What a beautiful girl!----

小矮人睡覺----音樂起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----對話

5\How do you do?

S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …

Nice to meet you!

D: (齊說)Nice to meet you ,too----

6\ welcome to our house!----

7\Would you like to live here?

S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!

D: Let』s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W

皇後、魔鏡出場

Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,

who』s the most beautiful?

M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!

Q: What? S.w is not dead?

Hahaha, I got a good idea!

音樂起,皇後扮演老太太出場,對話

Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,

S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!

Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?

S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!

白雪公主咬一口後倒地

Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…

小矮人出場、圍著公主哭

S.w wake up, wake up…

音樂起,動物引著王子出場

P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!

王子吻公主,公主醒了

S.w: Thank you for your help!

P: My pleasure

Ⅹ 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照

導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?

歐美動畫電影經典台詞:

獅子王:

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

怪物史萊克:

Shrek: Quick tell a lie!

史萊克:快點撒一個謊!

Pinocchio: What should I say?

皮諾曹:我該說什麼?

Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.

驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。

Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.

皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。

Pinocchio: [silence]

皮諾曹:(沉默)

Shrek: Are you?

史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?

Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.

皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。

Pinocchio: [nose extends] .

皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)

Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.

驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。

Pinocchio: I am not.

皮諾曹:我沒有。

Pinocchio: [nose extends]

皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)

Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!

Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.

姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮諾曹:不是!

GIngy:Are too!

姜餅人:是的!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮諾曹:不是.

Gingy:Are too!

姜餅人:是的!

功夫熊貓:

1.世間無巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄

4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,

我不能讓樹為我開花,

也不能讓它提前結果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it’s time .

師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制

我可以控制果實何時墜落

我還可以控制在何處播種

那可不是幻覺 大師

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

你可能想要蘋果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

閱讀全文

與英語經典電影台詞兒童語音相關的資料

熱點內容
香港電影女主角替父還債 瀏覽:335
母親帶孩子旅遊的電影 瀏覽:237
畫皮老電影1979年播放 瀏覽:483
適合推薦給老師的電影 瀏覽:444
電影票的選座系統怎麼寫 瀏覽:822
你找一個老電影 瀏覽:474
洪金寶國語高清電影 瀏覽:452
電影復活前蘇聯哪裡找 瀏覽:543
如何找電影公司合作 瀏覽:608
致敬老一輩電影演員 瀏覽:656
僵屍鬼片大全國語電影 瀏覽:530
韓國電影院為您中文 瀏覽:318
外國戰斗片電影大全 瀏覽:242
大提琴老師電影在線 瀏覽:431
中國女排電影在線觀看免費觀看 瀏覽:105
怪獸電影學生 瀏覽:388
電影開心魔法演員表 瀏覽:484
04年古裝電影 瀏覽:74
抖音電影小程序有哪些推廣 瀏覽:115
凶兆香港電影 瀏覽:327