導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 動畫電影的英文台詞

動畫電影的英文台詞

發布時間:2022-08-24 17:30:01

① 80個英文電影或動畫片經典句子

80個有點兒多,我就給樓主簡單舉幾個例子:

1. 動畫片《Star Trek》(星際旅行)片頭語:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!

2.美劇《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.

3.大部分美劇的片頭提示:Viewer discretion is advized.

4.美劇《Band of brothers》(兄弟連)第十集最後, 里高特翻譯德國將軍的講話:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.

5.電影《獨立日》,Will Smith擊落外星人飛船,並打開艙蓋痛扁外星人後的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"

6.美國漫畫《行屍走肉》里,Rick對眾人的一句話:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"

7. 電影《星球大戰》,尤達大師常說的一句:"May the force be with you"

② 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...

《功夫熊貓》
1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
2.放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be. .
3.昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(present有「現在」和「禮物」的意思)。 Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it』s called the present (the gift)

《蜜蜂總動員》
The way we work may be a mystery to you
Making honey takes a lot of bees doing a lot of small jobs
If you do it well, it makes a big difference

《冰河世紀3》
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there.
I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long。
That's right, sweet heart. Welcome to the Ice Age.

《海底總動員》
Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. 多莉:嗨,這次相信我。
Marlin: Trust you? 馬林:相信你?
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do. 多莉:對,相信,朋友就該這樣。

③ 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)

獅子王 絕對經典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。

④ 動漫電影里的英語台詞,帶翻譯

I am the bone of my sword ,「我的身體由劍組成」
steel is my body and fire is my blood 「身如鋼鐵,血如火焰」
I have created over thousand blades 「縱橫數千沙場」
unknown to death 「未嘗遭逢退敗」
nor to life "不曾被人理解「
have with stood pain to creat many weapons」他常獨自一人,佇立於劍丘沉醉在勝利之中「
yet,those hands will never hold anything」因此生涯毫無意義「
so,as I pray :」unlimited blade works「 ---其身,必由劍所成
以上出自,fate stay night 14話...... 紅A說的 媽呀 打這些字 好累

⑤ 經典動畫英語電影對話

1.動畫《霍頓與無名氏》經典台詞
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's faithful one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
大象霍頓:我總是言必行,行必果。
老鼠莫頓:大象都是百分百說話算話的。
大象霍頓:這是我的原則,我的座右銘。

Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
刺蝟(?)凱蒂:在我的世界上,人人都是小馬駒,他們吃了彩虹之後就會啪地一下變成蝴蝶。

2.迪斯尼動畫經典台詞
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟隨你心的指引吧。它總是低訴著前進的方向,所以請仔細聆聽。《大腳板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。《獅子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陳年往事固然傷人,但你可以選擇從中吸取教訓,或者遠遠地逃離。《獅子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百歲,那麼我只要活到一百歲差一天,這樣我就不用度過沒有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊維尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
記住:要憑著你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇記》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以為只有你那樣的才算是人類,必須長得像你同你一樣思維。但倘若你願跟隨用陌生人的腳步,你就會學到你從不明白的事情。《風中奇緣》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
沒有什麼是不可能的。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。總是自以為是。得寸進尺,趕明兒就游你頭上去了。《小美人魚》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一無是處——我身上也不帶跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其實挺好玩的。華特·迪斯尼
12.To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一場華麗異常的冒險。《彼得·潘》
13.Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起頭來吧,幸福快樂終有一天會重臨。《羅賓漢》
14. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不順利的時候要怎麼辦呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主與七個小矮人》

⑥ 經典英語動畫片的對白

1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光照耀的一切都是我們的王國。

2.SIMBA: Wow!

辛巴:哇!

3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,

Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

木法沙:一個國王的統治時期就如同太陽的起落一樣。

辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成為新王時候和你一同上升。

4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?

辛巴: 這一切都是我的嗎?

5.MUFASA: Everything!

木法沙:所有的一切!
The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds .(Mark Twain , American writer)
具有新想法的人在其想法實現之前是個怪人。 (美國作家 馬克·吐溫)
The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today .(Franklin Roosevelt , American president)
實現明天理想的唯一障礙是今天的疑慮。 (美國總統 羅斯福. F .)
When an end is lawful and obligatory, the indispensable means to is are also lawful and obligatory .(Abraham Lincoln , American statesman)
如果一個目的是正當而必須做的,則達到這個目的的必要手段也是正當而必須採取的。(美國政治家 林肯. A.)
STRUGGLE 奮斗篇
Genius only means hard-working all one's life .( Mendeleyer , Russian Chemist)
天才只意味著終身不懈的努力。 (俄國化學家 門捷列耶夫)
I have nothing to offer but blood , toil tears and sweat . (Winston Churchill, British Politician)
我所能奉獻的沒有其它,只有熱血、辛勞、眼淚與汗水。(英國政治家 丘吉爾 . W.)
Man errs so long as he strives. (Johan Wolfgang Goethe , German poet and dramatist)
人只要奮斗就會犯錯誤。 (德國詩人、劇作家 歌德. J. W.)
My fellow Americans , ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country . My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man . (John Kennedy , American President )
美國同胞們,不要問國家能為你們做些什麼,而要問你們能為國家做些什麼。全世界的公民們,不要問美國將為你們做些什麼,而要問我們共同能為人類的自由做些什麼。 (美國總統 肯尼迪. J.)
Our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity . (Richard Nixon, American President )
命運給予我們的不是失望之酒,而是機會之杯。(美國總統 尼克松 . R.)
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet . (Jean Jacques Rousseau , French thinker)
忍耐是痛苦的,但它的果實是甜蜜的。 (法國思想家 盧梭. J. J.)
Progress is the activity of today and the assurance of tomorrow .
(Emerson, American thinker )
進步是今天的活動、明天的保證。 (美國思想家 家默生)

⑦ 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——獅子王

  2. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——獅子王

  3. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。——獅子王

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。——獅子王

  5. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。——獅子王

  6. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。——獅子王

  7. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。——獅子王

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,為誰呢?——獅子王

  9. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。——獅子王

  10. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。——獅子王

⑧ 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照

導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?

歐美動畫電影經典台詞:

獅子王:

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

怪物史萊克:

Shrek: Quick tell a lie!

史萊克:快點撒一個謊!

Pinocchio: What should I say?

皮諾曹:我該說什麼?

Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.

驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。

Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.

皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。

Pinocchio: [silence]

皮諾曹:(沉默)

Shrek: Are you?

史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?

Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.

皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。

Pinocchio: [nose extends] .

皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)

Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.

驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。

Pinocchio: I am not.

皮諾曹:我沒有。

Pinocchio: [nose extends]

皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)

Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!

Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.

姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮諾曹:不是!

GIngy:Are too!

姜餅人:是的!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮諾曹:不是.

Gingy:Are too!

姜餅人:是的!

功夫熊貓:

1.世間無巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄

4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,

我不能讓樹為我開花,

也不能讓它提前結果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it’s time .

師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制

我可以控制果實何時墜落

我還可以控制在何處播種

那可不是幻覺 大師

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

你可能想要蘋果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

⑨ 求英語動畫片里的經典台詞。例如:《玩具總動員》等

Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飛!
Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:這不是飛,這是有型有款地下墜!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的專業訓練都被浪費了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已經沒有時間來恐慌了。
Woody: This is a perfect time to panic!
胡迪:這正是恐慌的最佳時間!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,這就是真正的巴斯光年!
Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?
Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我沒有,沒沒。巴斯,看,一個外星人!
Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?
Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被選中了。再見了我的朋友們,我要去一個更好的地方了。

⑩ 英語動漫電影10句優美句子。

功夫熊貓:
1:但他一口把食物吞下然後說"少啰唆!接招吧!"
Then he swallowed.And then he spoke.Enough talk.Let's fight.
2:我們該怎麼報答你呢?How can we re-pay you?
3:"路見不平,拔刀相助" 無需回報!There is no charge for awesomeness.
4:對不起老爸,對不起有什麼用又不能拿它來煮麵條
Sorry Dad.Sorry,doesn't make the Noodles.
5:武林大會正式開始!Let the tournament begin!
6:如果你想向別人競爭,先向自己競爭.
If you want to compete with someone ,compete with yourself.
7:做到比昨天好一點點:Do a little bit better than that.
8:just do the best you possiblely can:盡全力做到做好!
9:Be slow in choosing a friend; slower in changing.選擇朋友要審慎,摒棄更要審又慎.
10:Thy friend has a friend and thy friend's friend has a friend so be discreet.你的朋友有朋友,朋友的朋友又有朋友,所以要謹慎小心.

閱讀全文

與動畫電影的英文台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
怎麼下載韓國電影謊言 瀏覽:94
電影興風作浪演員名單 瀏覽:439
下山歌曲是那個電影 瀏覽:679
現在上影什麼電影 瀏覽:943
居里夫人國語電影下載 瀏覽:549
香港恐怖電影大師李 瀏覽:879
你是最棒的電影台詞混剪 瀏覽:471
黑幫老大學校當老師電影 瀏覽:239
恐怖電影鬣狗在線播放 瀏覽:628
電影app下載哪個好 瀏覽:221
日本電影學生打老師 瀏覽:966
紅警1資料片過場電影字幕 瀏覽:33
免費領電影票關注哪個公眾號 瀏覽:640
溶屍奇案電影哪裡可以看 瀏覽:226
未上線的電影有哪些 瀏覽:759
全英文字幕電影在哪 瀏覽:635
2021哈爾濱怎麼看電影 瀏覽:436
國產電影賽虎 瀏覽:60
外國電影修建花園 瀏覽:766
星際穿越電影介紹英文ppt 瀏覽:773