導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 動畫英文電影中的5句台詞

動畫英文電影中的5句台詞

發布時間:2022-09-09 14:30:06

『壹』 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——獅子王

  2. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——獅子王

  3. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。——獅子王

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。——獅子王

  5. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。——獅子王

  6. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。——獅子王

  7. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。——獅子王

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,為誰呢?——獅子王

  9. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。——獅子王

  10. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。——獅子王

『貳』 一部迪斯尼動畫電影中的十句英文台詞

隨意哪部電影都行嗎?是需要上下文相關聯的?還是經典台詞就行?

如果是相關聯台詞,如下《獅子王》中的片段:

獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...

Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子

Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。

Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。

Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。

one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,

the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。

Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?

Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。

Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。

As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,

and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?

Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。

When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。

and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的



如果是經典台詞,那麼《獅子王》中的經典台詞如下:

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

  2. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

  3. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

  4. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

  5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

  6. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

  7. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

  8. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證

  9. I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。

  10. A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 國王作為統治者終是像太陽一樣生起落下。

『叄』 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)

獅子王 絕對經典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。

『肆』 看一部英語動畫片,摘抄影片中的五句對白。

Hey, Nala.(Simba) 嗨,娜娜。(辛巴)
Hi, Simba (Nala) 嗨,辛巴。(娜娜)
Come on. I just heard about this great place.(Simba) 來,我剛才聽說一個好地方。(辛巴)
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.(Nala) 辛巴,我正在洗澡呢。(娜娜)
And it's time for yours.(Sarabi) 你也該洗了。(沙拉碧)
Mom!(Simba) 媽媽!(辛巴)
Mom, you're messing up my mane!(Simba) 媽媽,你把我的頭發弄亂了!(辛巴)
OK, I'm clean. Can we go now?(Simba) 好了,我干凈了,現在我們可以走了嗎?(辛巴)
So, where we going?(Nala) 那麼,我們去哪兒?(娜娜)
It better not be anyplace mb.(Nala) 最好不是無聊的地方。(娜娜)
No, it's really cool.(Simba) 不,那地方很酷。(辛巴)
So, where is this really cool place?(Sarabi) 那麼,這個很酷的地方在哪兒?(沙拉碧)
Around the water hole.(Simba) 在水坑周圍。(辛巴)
The water hole?(Nala) 水坑?(娜娜)
What's so great about the water hole?(Nala) 水坑周圍有什麼好?(娜娜)
I'll show you when we get there.(Simba) 到那兒我再告訴你。(辛巴)
Oh, Mom, can I go with Simba?(Nala) 媽媽,我能跟辛巴去嗎?(娜娜)
Hmmm, What do you think, Sarabi?(Sarafina) 你覺得呢,沙拉碧?(沙拉菲娜)
Well...(Sarabi) 這個...(沙拉碧)
Please?(Simba/Nala) 求求你。(辛巴/娜娜)
It's all right with me.(Sarabi) 我沒意見。(沙拉碧)
Yeah!/All right!(Simba/Nala) 太好了!/好吧!(辛巴/娜娜)
As long as Zazu goes with you.(Sarabi) 只要沙祖和你一起去。(沙拉碧)
No, not Zazu.(Simba) 不,不是沙祖。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step lively.(Zazu) 走快一點。(沙祖)
The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.(Zazu) 我們越早趕到水坑,就能越早離開。(沙祖)
So, where are we really going?(Nala) 我們要去哪兒?(娜娜)
An elephant graveyard.(Simba) 象家墓地。(辛巴)
Wow!(Nala) 啊!(娜娜)
Zazu.(Simba) 沙祖。(辛巴)
Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?(Nala) 對,那我們怎麼甩掉這個糊塗蛋?(娜娜)
Oh, just look at you two.(Zazu) 看你們倆個。(沙祖)
Little sends of romance blossoming in the savanna.(Zazu) 浪漫的種子在大草原上開花。(沙祖)
Your parent will be trilled, what with your being betrothed and all.(Zazu) 你的父母會感到驚喜的,你還有你的未婚妻。(沙祖)
Be...what?(Simba) 什麼?(辛巴)
Betrothed. Intended.(Zazu) 婚約。(沙祖)
Affianced.(Zazu) 訂婚。(沙祖)
Meaning...?(Nala) 什麼意思...?(娜娜)
One day, you two are going to be married.(Zazu) 將來,你們要結婚的。(沙祖)
I can't marry her. She's my friend.(Simba) 我不能娶她,他是我朋友。(辛巴)
Yeah, it'd be so weird.(Nala) 對,感覺很怪。(娜娜)
Sorry to bust your bubble, but you two tudle doves have no choice.(Zazu) 對不起,我不應該決你們的念頭,但是你們沒有選擇。(沙祖)
It's tradition going back generations.(Zazu) 這是時代相傳的風俗。(沙祖)
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.(Simba) 我當國王時,第一件事就是廢除它。(辛巴)
Not so long I'm around.(Zazu) 只要我在就沒門。(沙祖)
In that case you're fired.(Simba) 那樣的話,你就被開除了。(辛巴)
Hmmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.(Zazu) 做的不錯,但只有國王可以那麼做。(沙祖)
Well, he's the future king.(Nala) 他是未來的國王。(娜娜)
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.(Simba) 沒錯,所以你得按我說的去做。(辛巴)
Not yet, I don't.(Zazu) 不行,我不會的。(沙祖)
And with an attittued like that,I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.(Zazu) 以那種態度,我擔心你會變成一個很可憐的國王,真的。(沙祖)
Hmmm. Not the way I see it.(Simba) 我不這么看。(辛巴)
I'm gonne be a mighty king.(Simba) 我將成為強大的國王。(辛巴)
So enemied beware.(Simba) 所以敵人們都要小心。(辛巴)
Weel I've never seen the king of beasts.(Zazu) 我從未見過一個獸王。(沙祖)
With quite so little hair.(Zazu) 只有這么一點點頭發。(沙祖)
I'm gonna be the main event.(Simba) 我將會萬眾注目。(辛巴)
Like no king was before.(Simba) 超越歷代國王。(辛巴)
I'm push'in up on look'in down.(Simba) 我整裝打扮,俯視眾生。(辛巴)
I'm work'in on my road.(Zazu) 練習哄聲。(辛巴)
Thus far a rather unibspiring thing.(Zazu) 目前為止還很平凡。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我迫不及待要當國王。(辛巴)
You're rether a long way to go, young master, if you think...(Zazu) 你要走的路還很長,殿下,如果你覺得...(沙祖)
No one sayin'「Do this」(Simba) 沒人說「這么做」。(辛巴)
video frequency no show this sentence. 視頻沒顯示這句。
No one saying「Be there」.(Nala) 沒人說「到那兒」。(娜娜)
What I meant was...(Zazu) 我的意思是...(沙祖)
NO saying「Stop that」.(Simba) 沒人說「那樣不行」。(辛巴)
But what you did't realise...(Zazu) 你還不知道...(沙祖)
No one sayin'「See here」.(Simba) 沒人說「看這兒」。(辛巴)
Now, see here!(Zazu) 看這邊!(沙祖)
Fre to run around all day.(Simba) 每天自由自在的奔跑。(辛巴)
Well, that's definitely out.(Zazu) 那肯定是越界了。(沙祖)
Fre to do it all my way.(Simba) 隨心所欲的做任何事。(辛巴)
I thingk it's time that you and I.(Zazu) 我認為現在你和我。(沙祖)
Arranged a heart-to-heart.(Zazu) 應該交下心。(沙祖)
Kings don't need advice.(Simba) 國王不需要。(辛巴)
From little hornbills for a start.(Simba) 小犀鳥的建議。(辛巴)
If this is where the monarchy is headed.(Zazu) 如果這是君主制度的方向。(沙祖)
Count me out.(Zazu) 淘汰我吧。(沙祖)
Out of service, out of Africa.(Zazu) 趕我走,離開非洲。(沙祖)
I whoudn't hang about.(Zazu) 我不會逗留。(沙祖)
this child is getting wildly out of wing.(Zazu) 這孩子心比天野。(沙祖)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(Simba) 我等不及待要當國王。(辛巴)
Everybady, look left.(Simba) 大家,向左看。(辛巴)
Everybady, look right.(Simba) 大家,向右看。(辛巴)
Everywhere you look, I'm.(Simba) 不管向哪邊看。(辛巴)
Standing in the spotlight.(Simba) 我都是萬眾注目的中心。(辛巴)
Not yet!(Zazu) 還不是。(沙祖)
Let every creaturn go for broke and sing. 讓所有生靈都盡情唱歌吧。
Let's hear it in the head and on the wing. 讓我們一起自由自在地欣賞。
It's gonna be King Simba's fined fling. 這是國王辛巴最奔放的舞蹈。
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要當國王。(動物/辛巴娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait to be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要當國王。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
Oh, I just can't wait.(animal/Simba/Nala) 我等不及待要。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
To be king.(animal/Simba/Nala) 當國王。(動物/辛巴/娜娜)
I beg your pardon, madam, but...(Zazu) 對不起,夫人,我...(沙祖)
Get off!(Zazu) 走開!(沙祖)
Simba?(Zazu) 辛巴?(沙祖)
Nala!(Zazu)娜娜!(沙祖)
All right! it worked!(Simba) 好了!這個主意不錯!(辛巴)
We lost him.(Nala) 我們甩掉他了。(娜娜)
I am a genius.(Simba) 我是個天才。(辛巴)
Hey, genius, it was my idea.(Nala) 嗨,天才,這是我的主意。(娜娜)
Yeah, but I pulled it off.(Simba) 沒錯,但是我實施的。(辛巴)
With me!(Nala) 還有我!(娜娜)
Oh, yeah?(Simba) 哦,是嗎?(辛巴)
Pinned ya.(Nala) 壓住你了。(娜娜)
Hey, let me up.(Simba) 讓我起來。(辛巴)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinned ya again.(Nala) 又壓住你了。(娜娜)
This is it. We made it.(Simba) 是這兒,我們做到了。(辛巴)
It's really creepy.(Nala) 真可怕。(娜娜)
Yeah.(Simba) 對。(辛巴)
Isn't it great?(Simba) 是不是很棒?(辛巴)
We could get in a big trouble.(Nala) 我們可能會有大麻煩的。(娜娜)
I konw!(Simba) 我知道!(辛巴)
I wonder if its brains are still in there.(Nala) 不知道他的腦子還在不在?(娜娜)
There's only one way to know.(Simba) 只有一個辦法能知道。(辛巴)
Come on, let's go check it out.(Simba) 來,我們去看一看。(辛巴)
Wroug! The only check it out you will do wiil be to check out of here.(Zazu) 不對!你要做的只有離開這兒。(沙祖)
Oh man!(Simba) 老兄!(辛巴)
We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands.(Zazu) 我們越過榮譽大地的邊界了。(沙祖)
Look, banana beak is crared.(Simba) 看呀,香蕉嘴害怕了。(辛巴)
It's Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, and right now we are all in very real danger. (Zazu) 對你來說是香蕉嘴先生,乳臭位乾的小子,現在我們的處境很危險。(沙祖)
Danger? Ha!(Simba) 危險?哈!(辛巴)
I walk on the wige side.(Simba) 我想到哪兒就到哪兒。(辛巴)
I laugh in the face of danger.(Simba)
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?(Shenzi) 啊哈,班仔,那是什麼人?(桑琪)
Hmmm. I don't know, Shenzi.(Banzai) 我不知道,桑琪。(班仔)
What do you think, Ed?(Banzai) 你覺得呢,阿德(班仔)
Just what I was thinking.(Banzai) 和我想的一樣。(班仔)
A trio of trespassers!(Banzai) 三個私闖禁地的人!(班仔)
And qiute by accident let me assure you.(Zazu) 這是個意外,我向你保證。(沙祖)
A sinple navigational error.(Zazu) 導航系統有一點錯誤。(沙祖)
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.(Shenzi) 哦,哦,等等,等等,等等。(桑琪)
I know you. you're Mufasa's little stooge.(Shenzi) 我知道你,你是木發沙的小助手。(桑琪)
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.(Zazu) 我,夫人,是國王的得力助手。(沙祖)
And that would make you...(Banzai) 那你是...(班仔)
The future king.(Simba) 未來的國王。(辛巴)
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?(Sengzi) 你知道我們怎麼對付走出自己領地的國王嗎。(桑琪)
Hum! You can't do anything to me.(Simba) 哼!你們不能對我做任何事情。(辛巴)
Technically, they can, we are on their land.(Zazu) 法律上講,他們能,我們在他們的土地上。(沙祖)
But Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering、mangy、stupid poachers.(Simba) 但是,沙祖,你告訴我他們只是些貪婪、骯臟、愚蠢的偷獵者。(辛巴)
Ix-nay on the upid stay.(Zazu) 不要提愚蠢這字。(沙祖)
Who you callin'upid stay?(Banzai) 你在說什麼?(班仔)
Mia, mia, mia, oh, look at the sun!(Zazu) 哦,看太陽。(沙祖)
It's time to go(Zazu) 是時間走了。(沙祖)
What's the hunrry?(Shenzi) 為什麼這么快?(桑琪)
We're love you to stick around for dinner.(Shenzi) 我們愛你留下吃晚飯。(桑琪)
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!(Banzai) 我們可以吃,所有用獅子做的東西!(班仔)
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!(Shenzi) 等等,等等,等等,我有了,我有了!(桑琪

『伍』 英語動漫電影10句優美句子。

功夫熊貓:
1:但他一口把食物吞下然後說"少啰唆!接招吧!"
Then he swallowed.And then he spoke.Enough talk.Let's fight.
2:我們該怎麼報答你呢?How can we re-pay you?
3:"路見不平,拔刀相助" 無需回報!There is no charge for awesomeness.
4:對不起老爸,對不起有什麼用又不能拿它來煮麵條
Sorry Dad.Sorry,doesn't make the Noodles.
5:武林大會正式開始!Let the tournament begin!
6:如果你想向別人競爭,先向自己競爭.
If you want to compete with someone ,compete with yourself.
7:做到比昨天好一點點:Do a little bit better than that.
8:just do the best you possiblely can:盡全力做到做好!
9:Be slow in choosing a friend; slower in changing.選擇朋友要審慎,摒棄更要審又慎.
10:Thy friend has a friend and thy friend's friend has a friend so be discreet.你的朋友有朋友,朋友的朋友又有朋友,所以要謹慎小心.

『陸』 求英文動畫片(片名,主人公,5句經典台詞)兩部

《功夫熊貓》
主角:熊貓阿寶
1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
3.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.
4.俗語說,
過去的,已經過去了
未來的,還未可知
現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈
那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
5.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree shifu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it』s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
8.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你趕走,
可你還是留下來了。
Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。
我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,
或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。
可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。
我留下來,因為我以為,
如果還有人能改變我,
能讓我煥然一新,
那就是你--
中國最偉大的功夫師父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿寶,天不遂人願,
況且這本不是天意,
阿寶,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
我們是面條家族,
血管中流著這樣的血。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out …
It』s just what it』s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
《冰河世紀》
主角:說話很快、渾身沒有光澤的樹懶錫德
喜怒無常的長毛象曼尼
一隻凶暴的劍齒虎迪亞戈
對橡樹果有著特別嗜好的著名犬齒松鼠斯科萊特
1 Sid: [about the baby] I bet he's hungry.
Manny: How 'bout some milk?
Sid: Ooh, I'd love some!
Diego: Not you. The baby.
Sid: Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal.
Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren't you?
Sid: [說那個嬰孩] 我敢打賭他肯定是餓了。
Manny: 來點牛奶怎麼樣?
Sid: 噢,我想來點。
Diego: 不是給你,是給這個小傢伙。
Sid: 恩,我現在還不能分泌乳汁呢,老兄。
Diego: 你是處於食物鏈太底端了,閉不了嘴是吧?
2 Sid: Hey, my feet are sweating.
Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
Sid: 嘿,我的腳在出汗。
Diego: 難道每次你的身體發生點什麼我們就要聽你來個新聞快報嗎?
Manfred:他那樣是為了招人注意,別搭理他就是了。
《獅子王》
主角:獅子辛巴
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證

Manfred:He's doing it for attention. Just ignore him...

『柒』 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!

1、Adventure is out there.

生活就是冒險。

2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.

幸福,不是長生不老,不是錦衣華食,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望的達成。

3、As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.

因為離開你的人越來越多,所以留下來的人就越來越重要。

4、As long as you start at the bottom, you will be able to make your dreams come true.

只要你從底層做起,任勞任怨,這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的。

5、One loves the sunset, when one is so sad.

當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落。

『捌』 動漫電影里的英語台詞,帶翻譯

I am the bone of my sword ,「我的身體由劍組成」
steel is my body and fire is my blood 「身如鋼鐵,血如火焰」
I have created over thousand blades 「縱橫數千沙場」
unknown to death 「未嘗遭逢退敗」
nor to life "不曾被人理解「
have with stood pain to creat many weapons」他常獨自一人,佇立於劍丘沉醉在勝利之中「
yet,those hands will never hold anything」因此生涯毫無意義「
so,as I pray :」unlimited blade works「 ---其身,必由劍所成
以上出自,fate stay night 14話...... 紅A說的 媽呀 打這些字 好累

『玖』 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照

導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?

歐美動畫電影經典台詞:

獅子王:

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。

怪物史萊克:

Shrek: Quick tell a lie!

史萊克:快點撒一個謊!

Pinocchio: What should I say?

皮諾曹:我該說什麼?

Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.

驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。

Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.

皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。

Pinocchio: [silence]

皮諾曹:(沉默)

Shrek: Are you?

史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?

Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.

皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。

Pinocchio: [nose extends] .

皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)

Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.

驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。

Pinocchio: I am not.

皮諾曹:我沒有。

Pinocchio: [nose extends]

皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)

Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!

Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.

姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮諾曹:不是!

GIngy:Are too!

姜餅人:是的!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮諾曹:不是.

Gingy:Are too!

姜餅人:是的!

功夫熊貓:

1.世間無巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄

4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,

我不能讓樹為我開花,

也不能讓它提前結果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it’s time .

師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制

我可以控制果實何時墜落

我還可以控制在何處播種

那可不是幻覺 大師

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

你可能想要蘋果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

閱讀全文

與動畫英文電影中的5句台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
有部美國電影講的是高個女主 瀏覽:27
裝修鏡子看電影 瀏覽:134
鄭愷演的所有電影電視劇有哪些 瀏覽:446
趙奕歡青春期電影在哪看 瀏覽:443
芭蕾女孩舞蹈電影 瀏覽:85
四個女生並排坐電影是什麼太平間 瀏覽:232
電影青春夢工廠完整版在線 瀏覽:21
美女跳舞視頻美國電影 瀏覽:502
下載電影用什麼儲存卡上 瀏覽:439
電影人物介紹技巧 瀏覽:257
所有僵屍新電影 瀏覽:458
電影清晰國語 瀏覽:154
電影人物茜茜 瀏覽:616
電影裡面5張撲克牌的玩法叫什麼 瀏覽:469
電影奶爸中國 瀏覽:424
韓國最帥男保鏢電影叫什麼 瀏覽:616
2017在線倫理在線電影免費觀看 瀏覽:403
外國電影戰爭片 瀏覽:397
電影英語告別的句子 瀏覽:20
倫理電影高h在線觀看 瀏覽:6