A. 《海上鋼琴師》為什麼豆瓣那麼高評分,IMDB
《海上鋼琴師》(義大利語:La Leggenda del Pianista sull'Oceano,英語:The Legend of 1900)是一部義大利電影,由蒂姆·羅斯主演,朱賽普·托耐特執導,是其導演的第一部英語電影。電影是由亞歷山卓·巴利科1994年的劇場文本《1900:獨白》所改編而成。
1999年第43屆義大利電影金像獎 學者評審團大獎、最佳導演、最佳攝影、最佳服裝設計、最佳音樂、最佳製作設計,最佳影片(提名)、最佳編劇(提名)、最佳剪輯(提名)
1999年第12屆歐洲電影獎最佳攝影
2000年第57屆美國金球獎最佳電影配樂
2014年第4屆北京國際電影節國外展映單元提名
B. 海上鋼琴師 英語影評
Legend Of Film CriticsPianist, I saw quite a few times, and each time playing hero superb way to attract.Pianist, I saw quite a few times, and each time playing hero superb way to attract.Until finally the piano on the tobacco burns, my emotions rise to the extreme, without reservation vent out.Fast approach, focused expression, quiet environment, everything always flashed in my mind again and again shocked to Heaven.Hero was born in the ship, grew up in the boat, and finally buried in the sea with the ship together. Lifetime, he had not been under the boat, even if only once, and he finally gave up. All the land so that he was afraid, I looked boundless land, can not see on the streets of tall buildings, he will cap off his head and thrown into the sea. The moment he gave up the idea because of love arise, to give up his love for the woman's.In the end, said it is regrettable. But this outcome is the best pianist and his all back to the sea, because he was born in the sea, grew up in the sea.He is the little man know Legend Of -1,992
C. 請問誰知道《海上鋼琴師》的影片名翻譯和內容的英文介紹
THE LENGEND OF 1900
Director Giuseppe Tornatore has had no luck with United States distributors. His original cut of Cinema Paradiso, one of the best films of the 1980s, was ruthlessly hacked to pieces by Miramax Films for its North American theatrical release. Now, a decade later, it's d閖?vu. The Legend of 1900, Tornatore's first English-language film, has seen its 160 minute Italian running length shrunk to 123 minutes at the insistence of Fine Line Features. To Tornatore's credit, he has managed to keep the story mostly intact; there are only a few occasions when it starts to ramble. Having not seen the full version, it's difficult for me to say whether the uneven nature of the episodic structure is the result of removing 25% of the film's sequences, or whether that hiccup plagues the original as well.
The entire tale of The Legend of 1900 takes place aboard a cruise ship ring the early decades of the 20th century, but this is no Titanic. Told in flashback by a down-on-his luck trumpet player named Max (Pruitt Taylor Vince), the movie is presented as half-fable, half-melodrama. The main character, Danny Boodman T.D. Lemon 1900, or 1900 for short (played by Tim Roth), is found abandoned on board the ocean liner The Virginian by an engine room worker (Bill Nunn), who keeps him and gives him his name (based on the year of his birth). 1900 grows up to be an agoraphobe who never knows life outside the ship. He is a genius at the piano, and his reputation spreads far and wide across the globe, but he never leaves The Virginian to claim the slice of fame that could be his. Even love cannot lure him from the open sea. On one occasion, he falls for a pretty passenger (Melanie Thierry), but lacks the courage to follow her into the city when the ship docks. The Virginian was where he was born and where he intends to die
Tornatore has a talent for developing stories that are pleasantly sentimental without turning mawkish. Does The Legend of 1900 manipulate its audience? Of course it does, but Tornatore is a master at this craft, and it doesn't feel as if our heartstrings are being plucked by someone with no talent. The director has blended one part fantasy, one part whimsy, one part comedy, and one part drama into a whole that stirs the spirit. The Legend of 1900 is an uplifting experience - the kind of movie that can make a hardened movie-goer laugh and cry at the same time. Tim Roth, who plays the lead, has called The Legend of 1900 "the antidote to my film [The War Zone]." In many ways, he's right. Where The War Zone, for all its brilliance, is dark and gritty, The Legend of 1900 is a light, airy confection.
As characters go, 1900 is a little underdeveloped, and no one else gets enough screen exposure to function as more than a secondary player. Tim Roth, as engaging as ever, brings 1900 to life, imbuing him with energy and charisma. Pruitt Taylor Vince plays an adequate second fiddle as 1900's best friend. Even though the movie is told from his point-of-view, however, Max is not fleshed out as anything more substantive than a narrator. Melanie Thierry offers viewers (and 1900) a pretty face to look at, but nothing more. The film's standout supporting role belongs to Clarence Williams III, who plays real-life jazz pianist Jelly Roll Morton. In The Legend of 1900's standout sequence, Jelly Roll boards the ship to challenge 1900 to a piano el. The smokin' results are pure magic.
Proction-wise, The Legend of 1900 is virtually flawless. Cinematographer Lajos Koltai fashions numerous gorgeous sequences that heighten the viewer's sense of watching something enchanting. Cruises, by their very nature, are divorced from the mundane routine of day-to-day life, but The Legend of 1900 has a truly un-real feel to it. This is a fantasy and a tall tale - the kind of thing that could never happen, but that we have no trouble accepting in a well-crafted motion picture. The movie's score, by veteran composer (and longtime Tornatore collaborator) Ennio Morricone, effectively compliments Koltai's keen visual sense.
Those attending The Legend of 1900 with hopes of re-capturing the glory of Cinema Paradiso may be disappointed. While Tornatore's latest succeeds in plumbing some of his masterpiece's emotional intensity, The Legend of 1900 is neither as deep nor as powerful as the 1990 Oscar-winner. And the dialogue is riddled with problems (likely the result of the Italian-to-English translation). In fact, this picture doesn't have much to offer audiences - except the opportunity to forget one's troubles and spend two hours taking pleasure from something uncomplicated and unpretentious.
D. 海上鋼琴師1900英語簡介
He's a man so brave, that he can play the imaginary piano when exploded with the ship he was born, lived and died in. Yet he's a man so scared, that he cannot face the infinite city life we are living everyday. He's a man so intelligent, that he can play the piano as if he has four arms (or I'd rather say, he has God's arms). Yet he's a man so stupid, that he chose to gone with the wind while he's other choice could be marrying a beautiful woman and having a child. He's a man so perceptive, that he could use his music language to describe exactly others' feelings. Yet he's a man so insensitive that he'd rather disappear after a gentle kiss on his beloved while she's asleep than unburden himself and tell her "ILU".
But one thing is for sure: this man is a real artist--pianist. Only a man like him can dance with the piano in a terrifying storm. Only a man like him can give up the first two bouts of a el, and beat the competitor entirely, convincingly, potently in the last bout. Only a man like him... can have such a beautiful story to tell...
E. 一部電影:一個外國人一生在船上彈鋼琴,直到船銷毀被引爆,一直在船上
《海上鋼琴師》
2003年06月06日19:31:45
原文片名:La Leggenda del pianista sull'oceano
英文譯名:The Legend of 1900
中文譯名:海上鋼琴師-台/聲光伴我飛-港/1900傳奇
編劇:朱塞佩·托納托雷Giuseppe Tornatore/Alessandro Baricco
導演:朱塞佩·托納托雷Giuseppe Tornatore
主演:蒂姆·羅斯Tim Roth 飾 千九/1900
普魯特·泰勒·文斯Pruitt Taylor Vince 飾 Max Tooney
梅蘭妮·蒂埃里Mélanie Thierry 飾 女孩
類型:劇情/音樂 級別:R級(粗口)
片長:125分鍾 國家:義大利 語言:英語
發行:Fine Line Features(美)
上映日期:1998年10月28日-意/1998年12月25日-美
榮獲1999年金球獎最佳電影配樂
《海上鋼琴師》(THE LEGEND OF 1900),1900與JAZZ大師Jelly較量的最後一場,他瘋狂的彈奏使在場所有觀眾瞬間凝固。起身,Tim Roth優雅的拈起煙卷在熾熱的鋼琴弦上觸燃,插到已經完全呆住的Jelly口中:「給你抽,我不抽煙。」那精彩的一幕印象無比深刻,確定就是這部電影
F. 關於MY favorite movie為題目,做一個英語手抄報
關於MY favorite movie為題目,做一個英語手抄報如圖所示:
手抄報是一種可以傳閱、觀賞性很強、也可張貼的報紙的另一種表現的形式。在學校里,尤其是小學,是校本課程的一種很好的活動形式。學生們一般用水彩筆和蠟筆製作手抄報。和黑板報一樣,手抄報也是一種群眾性的宣傳工具。
如何使一張手抄報在有限的空間內,既容納一定的知識內容,版面設計又精彩這不單純是技巧問題,對編者來說,組稿、編輯、排版、插圖、書寫,這是一個全神貫注、腦手並用的創造過程,是他的文化修養、生活情趣、精神風貌和藝術修養的綜合體現。
這對一個學生來說,無疑是發展個性才能的廣闊天地。
辦手抄報,從總體上考慮,首先要確立主題思想。一期手抄報,版面很有限,要辦出特色,必須在內容上突出一個主題,做到主題突出,又豐富多彩。版面編排和美化設計,也要圍繞著主題,根據主題和文章內容決定形式的嚴肅與活潑,做到形式與內容的統一。
G. 海上鋼琴師英語讀後感50個字
寫作思路:首先先表明海上鋼琴師講的是什麼故事,再具體講述海上鋼琴師的內容。
範文:
It is a story about spiritual freedom and pure soul.A man called 1900 was born on the ship,then he grew on the ship and died on the ship. The ship called Virginian bears his whole life.
這是一個關於精神自由和純凈靈魂的故事。一個叫1900的人在船上出生,在船上長大,死在船上。這艘名為弗吉尼亞號的船承載著他的一生。
In 1900's time,only once he made a decision to leave the ship and see the world.but at last he turned back.Because he can;t face the infinite city life.
在20世紀,只有一次他決定離開船去看世界。但最後他還是轉過身來。因為他無法面對無限的城市生活。
H. 一份電影介紹手抄報(英語)
The Farmer, His Horse, and His son
Once there was an old farmer, with a horse which was almost as old as himself.
He set out one morning with his son to sell the horse before it died. Father
and son walked, because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired.
They met two men on the road who said, "Why are you walking, farmer? You have
a horse, It's a long way to market(市場). "The farmer know that this was true,
so he rode on the horse, while his son walked.
Then they met two old women, "What are you doing up there, farmer? Can't you
see how tired boy is?" So the farmer got down, and his son rode instead.\$
Next, three old men stopped them, one said, "Why are you walking, farmer?
Get up, It's too hot for an old man like you to walk today," So the farmer got
up behind his son, and they rode on.
Some time later, a young woman passed them, "Why aren't you walking?" she
asked, "It isn't far to the market. Give your poor horse a rest."
So the farmer, and his son, got down once again. It is a fact that you cannot
please all the people all the time.
I. 英語手抄報簡單又好看"英文電影"為題目
值得背誦的英文經典台詞(七部電影)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
J. 【急!求助!】寫一篇與《海上鋼琴師》的劇情有關的200詞左右的英文作文
1990 was born in the ship,lived in the ship and died in the ship.He got talent in playing the piano even do this better than a famous jazz pianist.But why he doesn't leave the ship?Why he doesn't go to the land and get every thing he want?The reason was the land was too big for him.He thought that there was not a end of cities.how to choose just one ? One woman,one house ,one piece of land to call his own ,and even one way to die.There were too many chooses in the cities for him.He had been in the boat,and his life should be just like the boat.The boat was finite,and he had been used to this.Take a piano ,there are 88 keys .Keys are finite,and the music he can make is infinite.He liked this feel. But the world is just like so big a piano that there are millions of keys that never end for him.If the keys are infinite,and how can he play in this ?It's just like a God's piano.He could make infinite melodie in finite piano ,but he couldn't make just a little space on the infinite streets.