❶ 50句卡通電影的英文對白
出自一劇本(短劇):
SW---白雪公主 Q---皇後 M---魔鏡 H---獵人
P---白馬王子 D---小矮人 A---小動物
音樂起,旁白
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn』t love the new queen, because she was cruel.
One day, In the king』s palace:
----白雪出場
S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?
音樂起,皇後、魔鏡出場
Q: I am a queen, I』m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who』s the most beautiful?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.
獵人出場
H: Yes, my queen
音樂起,小動物出場,追趕獵人,公主驚慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please
A: what』s the matter with you?
S.w: The hunter…hunter…
A: bite you bite you …
小動物追趕獵人下場
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,
I will eat a little and lie down.
音樂起,7個小矮人出場,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----
2\somebody drank my water----
3\someone is sleeping now----
4\What a beautiful girl!----
小矮人睡覺----音樂起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----對話
5\How do you do?
S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …
Nice to meet you!
D: (齊說)Nice to meet you ,too----
6\ welcome to our house!----
7\Would you like to live here?
S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!
D: Let』s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W
皇後、魔鏡出場
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,
who』s the most beautiful?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What? S.w is not dead?
Hahaha, I got a good idea!
音樂起,皇後扮演老太太出場,對話
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬一口後倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
小矮人出場、圍著公主哭
S.w wake up, wake up…
音樂起,動物引著王子出場
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子吻公主,公主醒了
S.w: Thank you for your help!
P: My pleasure
❷ 動漫中的經典英文句子
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body,and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to Death.
Nor known to Life .
Have withstood pain to create weapons.
Yet,those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray,unlimited blade works.
身為劒體 鋼鐵之血 琉璃之心 歷經無數戰役
無一敗績 無一知己 獨自一人於劒丘之巔沉醉
此生亦無任何意義 吾之身體定為劒刃所成
吾之生命定為無限劒制
----<Fate/stay night>
❸ 關於動漫的英語單詞句子
anime=Japanese animation 多指日本動漫
anime music video=AMV 復數AMVs...
anime seasons 季
cartoon 卡通,一般指歐美動畫片
chibi Q版人物
comic 漫畫,不包括日本漫畫,屬此類的一般有向美國MARVEL的超人,蝙蝠俠之類
cosplay=costume play 角色扮演,衍生cos(動詞), cosplayer(玩cosplay者)
doujinshi 同人志
ED=ending 片尾曲
fansubs 字幕組
J-pop=Japanese Pop 受到西方影響的日本流行音樂
=Japanese popular music
lolicon 蘿莉控
manga=Japanese comic 日本漫畫
mangaka 漫畫家,多指日本漫畫家
mecha 機械(動漫/漫畫類型)
one-shots=short story 只有一章的漫畫短篇
OP=opening 片頭曲
OST=original sound track 動漫原聲集
otaku=fanatic 御宅族,指對動漫,游戲等有狂熱者...
OVA=original video animation 原創動畫錄影帶
OAV=original anime video 同上
raw 未經修改的原版,如直接錄制的節目和直接掃描的漫畫等等
terminology 術語,如漫畫家自行想像出來的一些武器等
White Day 白色情人節
romanji 日文的羅馬發音(方便外國人的...)
scanlation 在網路上免費發布的翻譯後的漫畫,作用與fansub相似
不明白你說的句子的什麼意思,就按我的理解了...
Code Geass (反叛的魯路修)
The world won't change in pretty words alone. - Charles (魯路修他爸...)
I was dead until the moment I met you. I was powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Livin' without power, without the
ability to change my course, was akin to a slow death. - Lelouch Lamperouge (魯路修)
-------
Black Cat (黑貓)
I've come to deliver some bad luck! - Train Heartnet (托雷)
-------
Evangelion (EVA)
You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German! - Asuka Langley Soryu (明日香)
Survivability takes priority. - Misato Katsurag (葛城美里)
Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire. - Rei Ayanami (綾波麗)
-------
Bleach (死神)
Because we are amorphous. We hold them in reverence - Volume 1 (第一冊...)
People are able to hold unto hope, since death is that which cannot be seen. - Volume 2 (同上)
If I were the rain, could I connect with someone's heart, as the rain could connect the enternally seperated earth and sky. -
Volume 3
We come together like drops of water, like astral bodies. We oppose each other like magnets, like the colors of skin. -
Volume 4
Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while gripping the sword I cannot embrace you. - Volume 5
Yes, we have no destiny. Only those swallowed up by ignorance and fear, who take false steps shall plunge us into the muddy
waters called destiny. - Volume 6
-------
Death Note
A heart warming scene from the most un fortunate family in the world - Ryuk (流克)
You may call me whatever you wish - but I'm taking your cake. - L
Sitting normally reces my powers of dection by 40%. - L
Light: "Then one day people will realize that 'doing this will get me killed', and I will build a world of the kind-hearted
people only I can accept."
Ryuk: "Then you'll be the only bastard left."
Light: "What are you talking about, Ryuk? You could say I'm Japan's number one honour student." - Light (月) and Ryuk
-------
Full Metal Alchemist (鋼之煉金術師)
I am going to get stronger, both emotionally and at fighting! ...and drink as much...milk...as I can... - Ed (愛德華...)
-------
XXXholic
Sincerity and determination...No matter what a person wants to attempt,those are needed. - Yuuko Ichihara (壹原侑子)
❹ 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——獅子王
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——獅子王
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。——獅子王
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。——獅子王
You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。——獅子王
I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。——獅子王
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。——獅子王
This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,為誰呢?——獅子王
It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。——獅子王
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。——獅子王
❺ 英語動畫片有趣的句子(兩部每部至少摘抄5句)
《Frozen(冰雪奇緣)》
-The cold never bothered me anymore. 嚴冬已經無法再困擾我。
-Please don't slam the door.You don』t have to keep your distence anymore. Cause for the first time forever,I finally understand;for the first time forever, we can fix this hand in hand.
請別關閉心扉,你不再需要與我保持距離。因此這一次,我已經明白;因為這一次,我們能夠攜手共度。
-An act of ture love will thaw a frozen. 真愛可以拯救一顆被冰封的心。
-Love is putting someone else's needs before yours, like you know.像你所知道的,愛是把對方的需要放在自己需要之前。
-Some people are worth melting . 有些人自願融化/犧牲。
《功夫熊貓1》
-One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to aviod it.
有言:子欲避之,反促遇之。
-When he walks, the very ground sha! 舉手投足,地動山搖!
-To take his strength and use it against him. 出其不意攻其不備。
-This is what you traned me for. 養兵千日用兵一時。
-The mark of a ture hero is humility. 真英雄無不謙遜有加。
❻ 功夫熊貓3迪尼斯動畫電影英語版的十句話。(英文版的句子)
1、往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2、俗語說,
過去的,已經過去了
未來的,還未可知
現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈
那就是為什麼今天是禮物
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
3、昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why
it』s called the present (the gift)
4、你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,本篇文章來自資料管理下載。很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes
difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes
clear.
5、世間無巧合
There are no accidents
6、你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻
you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits
7、天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意
I'm sorry things didn』t work out … It』s just what it』s meant to be
8.兄弟們,你們先行一步
Hey,guys, just start without me.
9.好了,我准備好重新開始了
Well, now I'm ready for a rematch.
10.你們沒在擺華麗的造型吧?
You guys aren't doing the dramatic pose, are you?
希望對你有幫助,喜歡請採納~
❼ 冰雪奇緣英語動畫片中的好詞好句
有些人值得我融化。
Some people are worth melting for.
你不能嫁給你剛認識的人。
You can not marry the man you just met.
我會在這里。
I will be right here.
你想堆個雪人嗎?
do you want to build a snow man.
不要害怕你的怪物。
don't be the monster they fear you are.
有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成了現實。
Cause for the first time in forever, My dream into reality.
❽ 三部英語動畫大片的經典台詞及翻譯
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
❾ 80個英文電影或動畫片經典句子
80個有點兒多,我就給樓主簡單舉幾個例子:
1. 動畫片《Star Trek》(星際旅行)片頭語:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!
2.美劇《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.
3.大部分美劇的片頭提示:Viewer discretion is advized.
4.美劇《Band of brothers》(兄弟連)第十集最後, 里高特翻譯德國將軍的講話:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.
5.電影《獨立日》,Will Smith擊落外星人飛船,並打開艙蓋痛扁外星人後的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"
6.美國漫畫《行屍走肉》里,Rick對眾人的一句話:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"
7. 電影《星球大戰》,尤達大師常說的一句:"May the force be with you"
❿ 英語動漫電影10句優美句子。
功夫熊貓:
1:但他一口把食物吞下然後說"少啰唆!接招吧!"
Then he swallowed.And then he spoke.Enough talk.Let's fight.
2:我們該怎麼報答你呢?How can we re-pay you?
3:"路見不平,拔刀相助" 無需回報!There is no charge for awesomeness.
4:對不起老爸,對不起有什麼用又不能拿它來煮麵條
Sorry Dad.Sorry,doesn't make the Noodles.
5:武林大會正式開始!Let the tournament begin!
6:如果你想向別人競爭,先向自己競爭.
If you want to compete with someone ,compete with yourself.
7:做到比昨天好一點點:Do a little bit better than that.
8:just do the best you possiblely can:盡全力做到做好!
9:Be slow in choosing a friend; slower in changing.選擇朋友要審慎,摒棄更要審又慎.
10:Thy friend has a friend and thy friend's friend has a friend so be discreet.你的朋友有朋友,朋友的朋友又有朋友,所以要謹慎小心.