導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 英語電影台詞中的中文成語

英語電影台詞中的中文成語

發布時間:2022-10-02 17:13:53

Ⅰ 有哪些外國電影台詞的中文翻譯可以稱作神來之筆

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

3.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

4.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

5.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

7.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

8.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

9.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》

(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!

不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.

今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

Ⅱ 想問大家都知道哪些英美電影的中文片名是以成語命名的

虎膽龍威(美國,布魯斯威利斯主演)
脫胎換骨(美國,詹姆斯里波霍恩主演)
猛虎出籠(美國,李連傑主演)
鳩占鵲巢(美國,娜塔麗·波特曼、斯佳麗·約翰遜主演)
窈窕淑女(美國,奧黛麗赫本主演)
返老還童(美國,布拉德皮特主演)
真相大白(美國,羅賓威廉姆斯主演)
背水一戰(美國,基努里維斯主演)
美夢成真(美國,羅賓威廉姆斯主演)
卷土重來(美國,大衛科恩查內主演)
偷天換日(美國,馬克瓦爾伯格主演)
天崩地裂(美國,皮爾斯布魯斯南主演)
兵臨城下(美國,裘德洛主演)
趕盡殺絕(美國,克萊夫歐文主演)
借刀殺人(美國,湯姆克魯斯主演)
重見天日(美國,克里斯汀貝爾主演)
非禮勿視(美國)
老無所依(美國,伍德哈里森主演)

英文電影翻譯成中文是成語的有哪些

亂世佳人、此情可待成追憶 、緣定今生、天生一對、初露鋒芒 、《卧虎藏龍》Crouching Tiger,Hidden Dragon、《風雲人物》It[]s a Wonderful Life、《熱情似火》Some Like It Hot 、

Ⅳ 大家知道美劇中出現過的一些俗語或成語嘛,要那種中英文對白的

love me,love my dog算么?愛屋及烏

Ⅳ 為什麼在一些美國偶像劇的中文字幕上會出現成語。是翻譯亂翻的嗎外國人貌似不用成語的吧

不是亂翻譯,只不過是同樣的意思,那些翻譯很厲害的人通過成語的方式表達出來而已。不僅僅是成語,真正的電影翻譯,並不是像考試那樣的逐字逐句的翻譯,而是總體意思上的翻譯,除了成語,而且很多句子你都會發現跟外國人說的英語其實是無法直譯的,但是在內容上中國人理解的更加好。

Ⅵ 跪求英語電影中俗語或者成語 帶翻譯 重點是要帶出處!!!英語課急用~謝謝大神了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ­2. I quit! 我不幹了! ­3. Let go! 放手! ­4. Me too. 我也是。 ­5. My god!天哪! ­6. No way! 不行! ­7. Come on. 來吧(趕快) ­8. Hold on. 等一等。 ­9. I agree。 我同意。 ­10. Not bad. 還不錯。 ­11. Not yet. 還沒。 ­12. See you. 再見。 ­13. Shut up! 閉嘴! ­14. So long. 再見。 ­15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?) ­16. Allow me. 讓我來。 ­17. Be quiet! 安靜點! ­18. Cheer up! 振作起來! ­19. Good job! 做得好! ­20. Have fun! 玩得開心! ­21. How much? 多少錢? ­22. I'm full. 我飽了。 ­23. I'm home. 我回來了。 ­24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 ­25. My treat. 我請客。 ­26. So do I. 我也一樣。 ­27. This way。 這邊請。 ­28. After you. 您先。 ­29. Bless you! 祝福你! ­30. Follow me. 跟我來。 ­31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!32. Good luck! 祝好運! 33. I decline! 我拒絕! ­34. I promise. 我保證。 ­35. Of course! 當然了!.Slow down! 慢點! ­37. Take care! 保重! ­38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。 ­39. Try again. 再試試。 ­40. Watch out! 當心。 ­41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎? ­42. Be careful! 注意! ­43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)! ­44. Don't move! 不許動! ­45. Guess what? 猜猜看? ­46. I doubt it 我懷疑。 ­47. I think so. 我也這么想。 ­48. I'm single. 我是單身貴族。 ­49. Keep it up! 堅持下去! ­50. Let me see.讓我想想。 ­51. Never mind.不要緊。 ­52. No problem! 沒問題! ­53. That's all! 就這樣! ­54. Time is up. 時間快到了。 ­55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎? ­56. Count me on算上我。 ­57. Don't worry. 別擔心。 ­58. Feel better? 好點了嗎? ­59. I love you! 我愛你! ­60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 ­61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎? ­62. That's neat. 這很好。 ­63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎? ­64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎? ­65. He is my age. 他和我同歲。 ­66. Here you are. 給你。 ­67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。 ­68. Take it easy. 別緊張。 ­69. What a pity! 太遺憾了! ­70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎? ­71. To be careful! 一定要小心! ­72.Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎? ­73. Help yourself. 別客氣。 ­74. I'm on a diet. 我在節食。 ­75. Keep in Touch. 保持聯絡。 ­76. Time is money. 時間就是金錢。 ­77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? ­78. You did right. 你做得對。 ­79. You set me up! 你出賣我! ­80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎? ­81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心! ­82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,對不起。 ­83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我! ­84. How's it going? 怎麼樣? ­85. I have no idea. 我沒有頭緒。 ­86. I just made it! 我做到了! ­87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。 ­88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間! ­89. It's her field. 這是她的本行。 ­90. It's up to you. 由你決定。 ­91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了! ­92. What about you? 你呢? ­93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。 ­94. You'rewelcome. 不客氣。 ­95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 ­96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧! ­97. Congratulations! 祝賀你! ­
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 ­
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 ­
100. I'll fix you Up. 我會幫你打點的 ­
­
101. It sounds great!. 聽起來很不錯。 ­
102. It's a fine day。 今天是個好天。 ­
103. So far,So good. 目前還不錯。 ­
104. What time is it? 幾點了? ­
105. You can make it! 你能做到! ­
106. Control yourself! 克制一下! ­
107. He came by train. 他乘火車來。 ­
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。 ­
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇氣。 ­
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧? ­
111. I have no choice. 我別無選擇。 ­
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜歡吃冰淇淋。 ­
113. I love this game. 我鍾愛這項運動。 ­
114. I'll try my best. 我盡力而為。 ­
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 ­
116. Long time no see! 好久不見! ­
117. No pain,no gain. 不勞無獲。 ­
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。 ­
119. We're all for it. 我們全都同意。 ­
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! ­
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦? ­
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃! ­
123. You have my word. 我保證。 ­
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! ­
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。 ­
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當! ­
127. Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。 ­
128. Easy come easy go. 來得容易,去得快。 ­
129. I beg your pardon. 請你原諒。 ­
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。 ­
131. I'll be back soon. 我馬上回來。 ­
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 ­
133. It』s a long story. 說來話長。 ­
134. It』s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 ­
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧! ­
136. Make up your mind. 做個決定吧。 ­
137. That's all I need. 我就要這些。 ­
138. The view is great. 景色多麼漂亮! ­
139. The wall has ears. 隔牆有耳。 ­
140. There comes a bus. 汽車來了。 ­
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾? ­
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為? ­
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的? ­
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球? ­
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也這么認為。 ­
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 ­
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎? ­
148. Don't be so modest. 別謙虛了。 ­
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套! ­
150. He is a smart boy. 他是個小機靈鬼。 ­
151. He is just a child. 他只是個孩子。 ­
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你說的。 ­
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。 ­
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。 ­
155. It is growing cool. 天氣漸漸涼爽起來。 ­
156. It seems all right. 看來這沒問題。 ­
157. It's going too far. 太離譜了。 ­
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎? ­
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 ­
160. That's a good idea. 這個主意真不錯。 ­
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 ­
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼? ­
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! ­
164. He can hardly speak. 他幾乎說不出話來。 ­
165. He always talks big. 他總是吹牛。 ­
166. He won an election. 他在選舉中獲勝。 ­
167. I am a football fan. 我是個足球迷。 ­
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飛就好了。 ­
169. I'll be right there. 我馬上就到。 ­
170. I'll see you at six. 我六點鍾見你。 ­
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的? ­
172. Just read it for me. 就讀給我聽好了。 ­
173. Knowledge is power. 知識就是力量。 ­
174. Move out of my way! 讓開! ­
175. Time is running out. 沒時間了。 ­
176. We are good friends. 我們是好朋友。 ­
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服? ­
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1 ­
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。 ­
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了? ­
181. Don't lose your head。 不要驚慌失措。 ­
182. He can't take a joke. 他開不得玩笑。 ­
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ­
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣? ­
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣? ­
186. I know all about it. 我知道有關它的一切。 ­
187. It really takes time. 這樣太耽誤時間了。 ­
188. It's against the law. 這是違法的。 ­
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。 ­
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 ­
191. Speak louder,please. 說話請大聲點兒。 ­
192. This boy has no job. 這個男孩沒有工作。 ­
193. This house is my own. 這所房子是我自己的。 ­
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了? ­
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。 ­
196. You need to workout. 你需要去運動鍛煉一下。 ­
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起來很冷。。 ­
198. Don't be so childish. 別這么孩子氣。 ­
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。 ­
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全帶。 ­
­
­
­
­
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 ­
­
202. He looks very healthy. 他看來很健康。 ­
­
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下來等著·回答。 ­
­
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 ­
­
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。 ­
­
206. Here's a gift for you. 這里有個禮物送給你。 ­
­
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢? ­
­
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。 ­
­
209. I could hardly speak. 我簡直說不出話來。 ­
­
210. I'll have to try that. 我得試試這么做。 ­
­
211. I'm very proud of you. 我為你感到非常驕傲。 ­
­
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。 ­
­
213. Make yourself at home. 請不要拘禮。 ­
­
214. My car needs washing. 我的車需要洗一洗。 ­
­
215. None of your business! 與你無關! ­
­
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。 ­
­
217. That's always the case. 習以為常了。 ­
­
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。 ­
­
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 ­
­
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好! ­
­
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁? ­
­
222. You are a chicken. 你是個膽小鬼。 ­
­
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎? ­
­
224. He is collecting money. 他在籌集資金。 ­
­
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在紐約。 ­
­
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一點也不累。 ­
­
227. I will be more careful. 我會小心一些的, ­
­
228. I will never forget it. 我會記著的。 ­
­
229. It is Just what I need. 這正是我所需要的。 ­
­
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我頗感驚訝。 ­
­
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 ­
­
232. Just for entertainment. 只是為了消遣一下。 ­
­
233. Let bygones be bygones. 過去的,就讓它過去吧。 ­
­
234. Mother doesn't make up. 媽媽不化妝。 ­
­
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。 ­
­
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。 ­
­
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 ­
­
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六點鍾就好了。 ­
­
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! ­
­
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣! ­
­
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個? ­
­
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎? ­
­
243. First come first served. 先到先得。 ­
­
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所見略同。 ­
­
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 ­
­
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一個老人。 ­
­
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 ­
­
248. He doesn't care about me. 他並不在乎我。 ­
­
249. I develop films myself. 我自己沖洗照片。 ­
­
250. I felt no regret for it. 對這件事我不覺得後悔。 ­
­
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六點起床。 ­
­
252. I meet the boss himself. 我見到了老闆本人。 ­
­
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。 ­
­
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。 ­
­
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了! ­
­
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。 ­
­
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ­
­
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩傷心地抽泣著。 ­
­
259. The rumor had no basis. 那謠言沒有·根據。 ­
­
260. They praised him highly. 他們大大地表揚了他。 ­
­
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。 ­
­
262. You can call me any time. 你可以隨時打電話給我。 ­
­
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。 ­
­
264. All for one,one for all. 我為人人,人人為我。 ­
­
265. East,west,home is best. 金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。 ­
­
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。 ­
­
267. He is physically mature. 他身體己發育成熟。 ­
­
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。 ­
­
269. I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。 ­
­
270. I do want to see him now. 我現在確實很想去見他。 ­
­
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。 ­
­
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。 ­
­
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­
­
274. I walked across the park. 我穿過了公園。 ­
­
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到時隨機應變。 ­
­
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕這事我幹不了。 ­
­
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不習慣喝酒。 ­
­
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎? ­
­
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。 ­
­
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。 ­
­
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱們別浪費時間了。 ­
­
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎? ­
­
283. Money is not everything. 金錢不是一切。 ­
­
284. Neither of the men spoke. 兩個人都沒說過話。 ­
­
285. Stop making such a noise. 別吵了。 ­
­
286. That makes no difference. 沒什麼區別。 ­
­
287. The price is reasonable. 價格還算合理。 ­
­
288. They crowned him king. 他們擁立他為國王。 ­
­
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。 ­
­
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。 ­
­
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。 ­
­
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢? ­
­
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼? ­
­
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的? ­
­
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡? ­
­
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎? ­
­
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。 ­
­
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! ­
­
299. You've got a point there. 你說得挺有道理的。 ­
­
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦 ­
­
­
301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎? ­
­
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎? ­
­
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做無益的後悔。 ­
­
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。 ­
­
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承認自己失敗了。 ­
­
306. He seems at little nervous. 他顯得有點緊張。 ­
­
307. He strolls about the town. 他在鎮上四處遛達。 ­
­
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 ­
­
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣? ­
­
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。 ­
­
311. I get hold of you at last. 我終於找到你了。 ­
­
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。 ­
­
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜歡各種各樣的水果。 ­
­
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我親眼所見。 ­
­
315. I will arrange everything. 我會安排一切的。 ­
­
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想認識我的鄰居。 ­
­
317. I would like to check out. 我想結帳。 ­
­
318. It has be come much cooler. 天氣變得涼爽多了。 ­
­
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就該睡覺了。 ­
­
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­
­
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 ­
­
322. Show your tickets,please. 請出示你的票。 ­
­
323. Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。 ­
­
324. That's the latest fashion. 這是最流行的款式。 ­
­
325. The train arrived on time. 火車准時到達。 ­
­
326. There go the house lights. 劇院的燈光滅了。 ­
­
327. They are paid by the hour. 他們按時取酬。 ­
­
328. Things are getting better. 情況正在好轉。 ­
­
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 請在五點半叫醒我。 ­
­
330. We are all busy with work. 我們都忙於工作。 ­
­
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面? ­
­
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ­
­
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 ­
­
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎? ­
­
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 ­
­
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一個母親是不容易的。 ­
­
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 簡潔是智慧的精華。 ­
­
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一種致命的疾病。 ­
­
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎? ­
­
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。 ­
­
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。 ­
­
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。 ­
­
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。 ­
­
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 ­
­
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。 ­
­
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 ­
­
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 ­
­
348. His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。 ­
­
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣? ­
希望對你有幫助。
­
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 ­
­

Ⅶ 求《風雨哈佛路》中幾句經典英語台詞及對應的中文翻譯

http://ke..com/view/367674.htm 網路里有詳細的經典語句,希望你滿意 ...

Ⅷ 美劇,美國電影里有哪些是台詞翻譯過來是中國成語的

分享一個剛看到的
turn into a new leaf
洗心革面

結合上下文,意思就是徹底變了

閱讀全文

與英語電影台詞中的中文成語相關的資料

熱點內容
為什麼取不了電影票 瀏覽:295
風風風改編自哪個電影 瀏覽:983
老濕電影免費觀看在線高清 瀏覽:76
女孩的秘密電影 瀏覽:296
火箭電影2013中文版 瀏覽:551
倫理片2012電影天堂 瀏覽:701
焦點電影純英文字幕下載 瀏覽:188
很久很久中國理發電影 瀏覽:132
有希望的男人電影台詞 瀏覽:384
奇情俠侶電影高清版 瀏覽:821
神盾局電影高清完整版 瀏覽:999
電影我的姐姐人物關系 瀏覽:9
布丁電影搞笑片段 瀏覽:574
免費少年倫理電影在線觀看 瀏覽:548
有好幾部的微電影有哪些 瀏覽:665
關於低保的國產電影 瀏覽:757
英文電影台詞勵志混剪 瀏覽:403
韓國電影登島之日簡介 瀏覽:129
梁祝高清電影下載 瀏覽:764
恐怖腥樂園電影 瀏覽:577