㈠ 一部迪斯尼動畫電影中的十句英文台詞
隨意哪部電影都行嗎?是需要上下文相關聯的?還是經典台詞就行?
如果是相關聯台詞,如下《獅子王》中的片段:
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
如果是經典台詞,那麼《獅子王》中的經典台詞如下:
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 國王作為統治者終是像太陽一樣生起落下。
㈡ 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)
獅子王 絕對經典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。
㈢ 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯
獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而復生一樣。
2、You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
《獅子王》是由美國華特·迪士尼影片公司出品的動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯合執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯、內森·連恩等聯合主演配音。
《獅子王》講述了小獅子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,經歷了生命中最光榮的時刻,也遭遇了最艱難的挑戰,最後終於成為了森林之王的故事。
(3)動畫電影經典台詞英文版擴展閱讀
1、幕後花絮
為了讓動畫師們繪畫的動畫形神並茂,除了安排動畫師去動物園看斑馬、長頸鹿這些動物之外,迪士尼甚至請來了幾頭真獅子來到工作室,讓動畫師和獅子們親密接觸。
在給《獅子王》配音的時候,配音演員也沒有看過動畫全片,也是靠著故事板和動畫片段來尋找感覺。但劇本中的台詞已經完成,在導演的指導下,演員們靠著感覺工作。傑瑞米·艾恩斯為了配刀疤咆哮的聲音,甚至喊破了音,後來還需要其他配音演員幫他配幾句刀疤的台詞。
2、影片評價
《獅子王》和通常習慣的那些3D影片相比,該片3D更像是立體書,一樣有著笑點,有著很棒的音樂以及戲劇性的時刻,但3D版本卻愈加讓人感到這一切都來源於2D的精彩。(《底特律觀察報》評)
㈣ 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!
1、Adventure is out there.
生活就是冒險。
2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是錦衣華食,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望的達成。
3、As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.
因為離開你的人越來越多,所以留下來的人就越來越重要。
4、As long as you start at the bottom, you will be able to make your dreams come true.
只要你從底層做起,任勞任怨,這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的。
5、One loves the sunset, when one is so sad.
當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落。
㈤ 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?
歐美動畫電影經典台詞:
獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
怪物史萊克:
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
史萊克:快點撒一個謊!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
皮諾曹:我該說什麼?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.
驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.
皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。
Pinocchio: [silence]
皮諾曹:(沉默)
Shrek: Are you?
史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。
Pinocchio: I am not.
皮諾曹:我沒有。
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!
姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!
Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.
姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
功夫熊貓:
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
㈥ 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...
《功夫熊貓》
1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
2.放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be. .
3.昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(present有「現在」和「禮物」的意思)。 Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
《蜜蜂總動員》
The way we work may be a mystery to you
Making honey takes a lot of bees doing a lot of small jobs
If you do it well, it makes a big difference
《冰河世紀3》
Of course, it is still in working progress. A few reforges. Here and there.
I never thought of going back. I've been down here so long。
That's right, sweet heart. Welcome to the Ice Age.
《海底總動員》
Dory: Come on, trust me on this one. 多莉:嗨,這次相信我。
Marlin: Trust you? 馬林:相信你?
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do. 多莉:對,相信,朋友就該這樣。
㈦ 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——獅子王
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——獅子王
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。——獅子王
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。——獅子王
You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。——獅子王
I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。——獅子王
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。——獅子王
This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,為誰呢?——獅子王
It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。——獅子王
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。——獅子王
㈧ 經典動畫英語電影對話
1.動畫《霍頓與無名氏》經典台詞
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's faithful one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
大象霍頓:我總是言必行,行必果。
老鼠莫頓:大象都是百分百說話算話的。
大象霍頓:這是我的原則,我的座右銘。
Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
刺蝟(?)凱蒂:在我的世界上,人人都是小馬駒,他們吃了彩虹之後就會啪地一下變成蝴蝶。
2.迪斯尼動畫經典台詞
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟隨你心的指引吧。它總是低訴著前進的方向,所以請仔細聆聽。《大腳板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。《獅子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陳年往事固然傷人,但你可以選擇從中吸取教訓,或者遠遠地逃離。《獅子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百歲,那麼我只要活到一百歲差一天,這樣我就不用度過沒有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊維尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
記住:要憑著你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇記》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以為只有你那樣的才算是人類,必須長得像你同你一樣思維。但倘若你願跟隨用陌生人的腳步,你就會學到你從不明白的事情。《風中奇緣》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
沒有什麼是不可能的。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。總是自以為是。得寸進尺,趕明兒就游你頭上去了。《小美人魚》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一無是處——我身上也不帶跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其實挺好玩的。華特·迪斯尼
12.To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一場華麗異常的冒險。《彼得·潘》
13.Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起頭來吧,幸福快樂終有一天會重臨。《羅賓漢》
14. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不順利的時候要怎麼辦呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主與七個小矮人》
㈨ 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
①《獅子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒險動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯袂執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片於1994年6月24日在美國全面公映。