㈠ 求《泰坦尼克號》影片結尾的英文對白
Rose: I love you Jack.
(Rose:Jack,我愛你!)
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
(Jack:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?)
Rose: I'm so cold.
(Rose:我很冷。)
Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?
(Jack:聽著, Rose,...你一定能脫險,活下去... 生很多孩子,看著他們長大, 你會安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在這里, 不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?)
Rose: I can't feel my body.
(Rose:我身體已經麻木了。)
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
(Jack:贏得船票...是我一生最幸運的事, 讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸, 你一定要幫我,答應我活下去, 答應我,你不會放棄...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣... Rose,答應我,千萬別忘了。)
Rose: I promise.
(Rose:我答應你。)
Jack: Never let go.
(Jack:不要食言。)
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.
(Rose:我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。)
其它精彩對白:
You jump, I jump
你跳我就跳
To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack:I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
Jack:我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
㈡ 經典英文電影台詞
Betrayals in etimes your orro.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorro the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
Whats the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。
《Inception盜夢空間》
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》
Slander is spoken. In print, its libel.
中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。
《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》
一《Shaething inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run aething it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, ething in return. I alan. And I've ething that e. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.es at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10. their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
一《Shaething inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run aething it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, ething in return. I alan. And I've ething that e. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.es at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10. their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
英文電影經典台詞
1、Love means never having to say you are sorry、愛意味著永不說後悔。《愛情故事》
2、Maybe I es at you、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》
13、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music、Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone、一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌, 然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》
14、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand、It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love、幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得 吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》
15、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow、When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere、Friend is who can give you strength at last、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給 你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》
16、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
17、Love makes man grow up or sink down、愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
18、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it』s called burden-bearing、pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love、舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》
19、We all live in the past、We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone、我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間 去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。《廊橋遺夢》
20、One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime、When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love、一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。《泰坦尼克號》
21、When you are young, you may want several love experiences、But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、You need time to know, to forgive and to love、All this needs a very big mind、年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩 子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非 常寬大的胸襟才行。《初戀 50 次》
22、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time、This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by、It is the truth that we've all grown up、And we become different、當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不 知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。《單身公寓》
23、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain、離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24、Don』t forget the things you once you owned、Treasure the things you can』t get、Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory、曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留 作回憶。《曾經》
25、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things、Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time、For example, when you love someone, changes are all around、Then I step backward and watching it silently, t hen I see the true feelings、我喜歡並習慣了對變化的東西保持著距離,這樣才會知道什麼是最不會被時間拋棄的准則。 比如愛一個人,充滿變數,我於是後退一步,靜靜的看著,直到看見真誠的感情。《西雅圖夜未眠》
26、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person、好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。《兩小無猜》
27、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves、And then begin to love、Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be、Just wait for one love、Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself、在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是 誰,不知道如何去愛, 也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是, 這種等待,就是愛情本身。《冷山》
28、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world、But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light、We all though t love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin、The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time、有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,驀然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月, 會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。《天使愛美麗》
29、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness、在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。《附註我愛你》
30、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting、A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding、一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深 傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英國病人》
㈢ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
㈣ 泰坦尼克號 電影里 JACK和ROSE在船頭說的英文對白是什麼
<泰坦尼克>號中JACK和ROSE在船頭說的英文對白
Rose:Hello Jack. I've changed my mind. They said you might be out here.
Jack:Shhh. Give me your hand. Now close your eyes. Go on, step up. Now hold on to the railing. Keep your eyes closed. Don't peek.
Rose:I'm not.
Jack:Step up on the railing. Hold on, hold on. Keep your eyes closed. Do you trust me?
Rose:I trust you.
[Jack opens Rose's arms]
Jack:All right. Open your arms!
Rose:I'm flying, Jack!
[Jack starts singing]
Jack:Come, Josephine, my flying machine, going up, she goes up, she goes.
[they kiss]
㈤ 泰坦尼克號經典台詞 站在船頭的那個(中文加英文)
《泰坦尼克號 》網路網盤高清資源免費在線觀看;
鏈接: https://pan..com/s/1o8FXwyjpFPZm6E9NNjl2og
泰坦尼克號的經典台詞:You jump, I jump 你跳我也跳
下面是《泰坦尼克號》經典雙語對白--Jack臨死前與Rose的互相告白:
(兩個人在大海中面臨死亡的情景,Jack身沉冰冷的海水,Rose浮在木板上,Jack雙手只是抓住木板)
ROSE:I love you.Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」
㈥ 經典英文電影台詞
1、我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any Psentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!
㈦ 《泰坦尼克號》20句經典台詞並附帶中文
《泰坦尼克號》網路網盤高清資源免費在線觀看;
鏈接:
1912年4月10日,號稱 「世界工業史上的奇跡」的豪華客輪泰坦尼克號開始了自己的處女航,從英國的南安普頓出發駛往美國紐約。富家少女羅絲(凱特•溫絲萊特)與母親及未婚夫卡爾坐上了頭等艙;另一邊,放盪不羈的少年畫家傑克(萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧)也在碼頭的一場賭博中贏得了下等艙的船票。
羅絲厭倦了上流社會虛偽的生活,不願嫁給卡爾,打算投海自盡,被傑克救起。很快,美麗活潑的羅絲與英俊開朗的傑克相愛,傑克帶羅絲參加下等艙的舞會、為她畫像,二人的感情逐漸升溫。
1912年4月14日,星期天晚上,一個風平浪靜的夜晚。泰坦尼克號撞上了冰山,「永不沉沒的」泰坦尼克號面臨沉船的命運,羅絲和傑克剛萌芽的愛情也將經歷生死的考驗。
㈧ 《泰坦尼克號》經典英文對白
ROSE:I love you Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」(露絲當然明白傑克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?」(傑克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最後一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,傑克感到了自己的責任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
「我很冷……」
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(傑克鼓起最後的力量鄭重地告訴她,)「……你會得救……會活下去……」他顫抖地喘息著,「呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?」
(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴裡喃喃地:「……我身體麻木了……」
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(傑克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,「……我還有……還有一個心願……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什麼,無論……多麼……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……」
ROSE:I promise.
「……我答應……」露絲失聲痛哭起來。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……」傑克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露絲哭著應道:「我一定做到,傑克……一定做到……」
㈨ 求泰坦尼克號 片段英文對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.) ROSE: I love you, Jack. JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold. JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body. JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise. ROSE: I promise. JACK: Never let go. ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go. 你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去…… (露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中) 露絲:傑克,我愛你。 傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我覺得很冷。 傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。 傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。 露絲:我答應你。 傑克:永不放棄。 露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。
㈩ 電影《泰坦尼克號》台詞
《泰坦尼克號》全部英文劇本
TV REPORTER: Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold off islands in the best Caribbean.
LIZZY: It』s OK, I』ll get you in a minutes. Come on.
TV REPORTER: Now he is using Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all, the Titanic. He is with us live via satellite from the research ship Keldysh in the North Atlantic. Hello, Brock.
BROCK: Hello, Tracy. Of course everyone knows the familiar stories of Titanic. You know, the nobility, the band playing at the very end and all that. But what I』m interested in are the untold stories, the secrets locked deep inside the hull of Titanic. We』re out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck that anybody has done before.
TV REPORTER: Your expedition is at the center of a storm of controversy over salvage rights, and even ethics. Media are calling you a grave robber.
BROCK: Well, nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts…
LIZZY: What is it?
OLD ROSE: Turn that up, dear.
BROCK: I have museum-trained experts out here making sure that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly. Take a look at this drawing that we found just today, a piece of paper that has been under water for 84 years, and my team were able to preserve it, intact. Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity when we can see it and enjoy it now?
OLD ROSE: Well, I』ll be goddamned!
BUELL: There is a satellite call for you!
BROCK: Buell, we are launching! Can』t you see these submersibles going in the water?
BUELL:Trust me, buddy! You want to take this call!
BROCK: Great! This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you, Mrs.....
BRULL: Calvert. Rose Calvert.
BROCK: Mrs. Calvert.
OLD ROSE: I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet, Mr. Lovett?
BUELL: I told you wanted to take the call.
BROCK: All right. You have my attention, Rose. Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?
OLD ROSE: Oh, yes. The woman in the picture is me.
OLD ROSE: Yes?
BROCK: Are your state rooms all right?
OLD ROSE: Oh, yes. Very nice. Oh, have you met my granddaughter, Lizzy? She takes care of me.
LIZZY: We met just a few minutes ago, remember Nanna, up on deck? OK.
OLD ROSE: There. That』s nice. I have to have my pictures with me when I travel.
BROCK: Can I get you anything? Is there anything you would like?
OLD ROSE: Yes. I would like to see my drawing.
BROCK: Louis the Sixteenth wore a fabulous stone that was called the Blue Diamond of the Crown, which disappeared in 1792, About the same time old Louis lost everything from the neck up. The theory goes that the Crown Diamond was chopped too, to be cut into a heart-like shape that became known as the Heart of the Ocean. Today it would be worth more than the Hope Diamond.
OLD ROSE: It was a dreadful heavy thing. I only wore it this once.
LIZZY: You actually think this is you, Nanna?
OLD ROSE: It is me, dear. Wasn』t I a dish?
BROCK: I tracked it down through insurance records, an old claim that was settled under terms of absolute secrecy. Can you tell me who the claimant was, Rose?
OLD ROSE: I should imagine it was someone named Hockley.
BROCK: Nathan Hockley. That』s right. Pittsburgh steel tycoon. The claim was for a diamond necklace his son Caledon had bought his fiancée-you-a week before he sailed on Titanic. It was filed right after the sinking. So the diamond had to have gone down with the ship. Do you see the date?