導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 勇敢的心電影手抄報英文

勇敢的心電影手抄報英文

發布時間:2022-12-12 07:21:30

『壹』 《勇敢的心》劇情簡介的英文翻譯

Braveheart is a 1995 American epic/drama film directed by and starring Mel Gibson. The film was written for the screen and then novelized by Randall Wallace. Gibson portrays William Wallace, a Scottish warrior who gained recognition when he came to the forefront of the First War of Scottish Independence by opposing King Edward I of England (also known as "Longshanks", portrayed by Patrick McGoohan), and subsequently abetted by Edward's daughter-in-law, Princess Isabelle of France (played by Sophie Marceau) and a claimant to the Scottish throne, Robert the Bruce (played by Angus Macfadyen).

『貳』 《勇敢的心》

中文片名
勇敢的心
英文片名
Brave Heart
演員
梅爾·吉布森 Mel Gibson .....William Wallace
蘇菲·瑪索 Sophie Marceau .....Princess Isabelle
詹姆斯·卡沙莫 James Cosmo .....Campbell
辛·麥金利 Sean McGinley .....MacClannough
布萊恩·考克斯 Brian Cox .....Argyle Wallace
安古斯·麥克菲登 Angus Macfadyen .....Robert the Bruce
艾倫·阿姆斯特朗 Alun Armstrong .....Mornay
凱瑟琳·麥克馬克 Catherine McCormack .....Murron MacClannough
布萊丹·格里森 Brendan Gleeson .....Hamish Campbell
湯米·弗拉納根 Tommy Flanagan .....Morrison
亞力克斯·諾頓 Alex Norton .....Bride's Father
彼得·穆蘭 Peter Mullan .....Veteran
精彩對白
William Wallace: FREEDOM!!
華萊士:自由!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
華萊士:是呀,如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。

『叄』 請問誰有《勇敢的心》英文簡介,要短,30個單詞就好,

What kind of man would defy a king?
Every man dies, not every man really lives.
His passion captivated a woman. His courage inspired a nation. His heart defied a king.
He who fought, fought for freedom.
一部具有深刻民族主義和政治內涵的史詩巨片
一段纏綿而令人盪氣回腸的鐵血柔情
一部悲壯的血淚傳奇

《勇敢的心》(Braveheart),是1995年上映的美國影片,情節根據蘇格蘭民族英雄威廉·華萊士的事跡改編,梅爾·吉布森擔任該片的導演、主演和製片人。

《勇敢的心》獲得了1995年度奧斯卡獎的「最佳影片」、「最佳導演」、「最佳攝影」、「最佳化妝」、「最佳音效剪輯」5項大獎。

由於《勇敢的心》的成功,在日後對於同類型的史詩戰爭片有不少的啟迪,包括《神鬼戰士》、《亞歷山大大帝》、《特洛伊:木馬屠城》、《300壯士》等皆有受其影響。

Braveheart is a 1995 Academy-award winning historical action-drama film proced and directed by Mel Gibson, who also starred in the title role. The film was written for screen and then novelized by Randall Wallace. Gibson portrays a legendary Scot, William Wallace, who gained recognition when he came to the forefront of the First War of Scottish Independence by opposing Edward I of England (portrayed by Patrick McGoohan) and subsequently abetted by Edward's daughter-in-law Princess Isabelle (played by Sophie Marceau) and a claimant to the Scottish throne, Robert the Bruce (played by Angus Macfadyen).

The film won five Academy Awards at the 68th Academy Awards, including the Academy Award for Best Picture and Best Director, and had been nominated for an additional five. The film was proced by Icon Proctions for Paramount Pictures and 20th Century Fox.

『肆』 英語手抄報簡單又好看"英文電影"為題目

值得背誦的英文經典台詞(七部電影)


一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。


二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。


三《The Lion King獅子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。


四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。


五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。


六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定。

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛。

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士。

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。

10.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的。

11.Your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運。

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。


七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。

9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。

12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?

14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!

15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

『伍』 誰能用英文介紹下電影《勇敢的心》

《Braveheart》(勇敢的心)
(下面是劇情介紹,我不寫觀後感)In the middle ages around thirteenth Century, King England" legs" Edward I ruled Scotland for Scotland, as he forced a group of Scotland people against the tyranny of the uprising, result of a young William Wallace lost his father and brother, he is in after the funeral by his uncle and adopted, and as uncle left hometown.
Years later, Wallace alt returned to his hometown of Scotland at this time, still in Edward's cruel tyrant legs under the rule of. The Wallace home is hoping to calm day, farmers living, family, parenthood, and he said of boys and girls Mo Lun ( Murron ) the development of love, and in order to escape the king gave England nobles enjoy female virginity rights unequal treatment, in a secret wedding day night. The next day, Mo Lun was British soldiers and rebel, the local governor to lead Wallace appeared and killed her, who was bereaved of his beloved wife Wallace rose up, and other Scotland people are responding to his wife, Wallace finally killed the chief way revenge.
Soon, Wallace and the villagers formed the uprising army, and have recruited in response to the righteous. They first entered the nobles of England castle, and the castle burned. Along with Wallace's deeds spread, more and more people respond to revolt, and Wallace's army also carry all before one, has won several battles, including the battle of stringer bridge break infantry conquer cavalry superstition and captured England city York city. King Edward I, aware of the seriousness of the situation, personally led a stronger army against Wallace, both in terms of Foucault ( Falkirk ) in battle, however Wallace has been united Scotland noble betrayed, at the battle of Foucault.
In Foucault the battle failed, Wallace began taking hide guerrilla tactics against the British, and the betrayal of the two Scotland noble act of revenge. At the same time, King Edward's wife Princess Isabella was sent as envoy met with Wallace on many occasions to assist, Princess Wallace resistance risk, but also the development of a relationship between two people, the princess even pregnant with Wallace. Subsequently, Scotland noble requirements met with Wallace, Wallace believes Robert Bruce so aristocratic leaders meeting alone, but only to be the father of Bruce and other nobles betrayed, Wallace was captured, and Bruce also officially and father break.
Wallace received the England administration official trials, as long as Wallace admitted treason could be mitigated punishment, but not from Wallace, claims that he never committed to long leg Edward. In a London trial on the square, Wallace suffered various torture still refused to surrender, and even London people have been moved by the courage of Wallace, have cried out the presiding judge for mercy. Wallace uses only the last breath shouted:" free!" ( Freedom! ). In before decapitation, he also trance to see his wife in the crowd to smile at him, and then, in Wallace's hands clenched tokens also loose.
William Wallace was beheaded by his courage, the impact of the Scotland aristocrat Robert Bruce once again led the Wallace men against England, this time they cry out the name of Wallace, and in the end won eagerly looked forward to for a long time free.
希望我的回答可以幫到你(·-·)

『陸』 電影《勇敢的心》劇情簡介,英文的!請不要在網上找了再用翻譯器翻譯成英語,錯誤很多。 O(∩_∩)O謝謝

在威廉·華萊士還是孩子的時候,他的父親,蘇格蘭的英雄馬索·華萊士在與英軍的斗爭
中犧牲了。幼小的他在伯父的指導下學習文化和武術。 光陰似箭,英王愛德華為鞏固在蘇格蘭的統治,頒布法令允許英國貴族在自己蘇格蘭的封地上享有結婚少女的初夜權,以便讓貴族開發並統治蘇格蘭。這道法令雖然表面上會有利於英國統治蘇格蘭,但更會激起蘇格蘭人民的反抗。年輕的威廉·華萊士學成回到故鄉,向美麗的少女梅倫求婚,並與其私定終身,願意做一個安分守己的人。然而梅倫卻被英國貴族無理搶去,並遭殺害,華萊士終於爆發了。在廣大村民高呼「英雄之子」的呼喊聲中,他們揭竿而起,殺英兵宣布起義。 蘇格蘭貴族羅伯想成為蘇格蘭領主,在其父布斯的教唆下,領導蘇格蘭貴族假意與華萊士聯盟。華萊士殺敗了前來進攻的英軍,蘇格蘭貴族議會封他為爵士,任命他為蘇格蘭護國公。華萊士卻發現這些蘇格蘭貴族考慮的只是自己的利益,絲毫不為人民和國家前途擔心。愛德華為了緩和局勢,派自己兒子的王妃伊莎貝拉前去和談。但由於英王根本不考慮人民的自由和平等,只想以收買華萊士為條件,和談失敗了。伊莎貝拉回去後才發覺和談根本就是幌子,英王匯合了威爾士軍,愛爾蘭軍和法軍共同包圍華萊士的蘇格蘭軍隊,她趕緊送信給華萊士。大軍壓境之下,蘇格蘭貴族們慌作一團,華萊士領兵出戰,就在士氣高漲,勝利似乎快要來臨時,蘇格蘭貴族援軍卻逃離了戰場。華萊士決定孤注一擲,獨自追殺英王,卻意外發現了羅伯竟與英王勾結,不禁倍受打擊。 失敗後的華萊士憤怒的追殺所有背信棄義的貴族,卻放過了羅伯。王妃伊莎貝拉為華萊士的豪情傾倒,來到駐地向他傾吐了自己的真情,兩人陶醉在愛情的幸福之中。 感到後悔的羅伯再次提出合作並表示絕不再背叛。華萊士為了和平統一著想,他依舊答應前去。在愛丁堡陰險的布斯設計抓住華萊士,並把他送交英王。羅伯對父親的詭計感到怒不可遏,華萊士終於被判死刑。伊莎貝拉求情不成,在英王臨死前,她告訴英王她懷的不是王子的血脈而是華萊士的,而這個孩子未來將成為新的英王。 華萊士刑前高呼「自由」震撼所有人。幾星期後,在受封時,羅伯高呼為華萊士報仇的口號拒絕了英王的封賞,英勇地繼承華萊士的遺志對抗英軍,為蘇格蘭的自由繼續奮戰

『柒』 《勇敢的心》電影里幾句英文的意思

Every man dies, not every man really lives
譯文:每個人都會死,不是每個人都能活著

peace is made in such way .
slave is made in such way!!!
譯文:和平是用這種方式創造的 而奴役也正是由這種方式而來的

Fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while.And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom?!
譯文:如果戰斗,你們可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能……多活一會兒。年復一年,直到壽終正寢,你們願不願意?用這么多苟活的日子,去換一個機會,就一個機會。回到這里,告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的自由

『捌』 勇敢的心(英文縮寫是什麼)

Braveheart這是一個電影的名字,如果你只是想要勇敢的心的翻譯的話, the heart of a lion個人比較喜歡這個

閱讀全文

與勇敢的心電影手抄報英文相關的資料

熱點內容
平安中國之守護者電影在哪裡能看 瀏覽:888
怎麼在線看3d電影 瀏覽:621
杭州江干電影院哪裡 瀏覽:343
我的姐姐電影英文名字 瀏覽:857
表情包老師的電影 瀏覽:691
捉鬼大師電影國語版 瀏覽:367
韓國經典系列青春電影 瀏覽:153
心動是什麼電影主題曲 瀏覽:707
懷孩子的電影 瀏覽:474
彭修文為哪個電影 瀏覽:551
勵志18歲電影 瀏覽:590
外國電影一個黑人侏儒 瀏覽:613
綾瀨水泥殺人案電影哪裡可以看 瀏覽:178
歐美女星電影壁紙 瀏覽:812
十部國產電影犯罪 瀏覽:183
張藝謀經典電影 瀏覽:996
韓國美女激情倫理電影迅雷下載地址 瀏覽:933
香港最新倫理電影good 瀏覽:362
小學生合適的電影模仿片段 瀏覽:730
小黃人3電影歌曲 瀏覽:777