㈠ 英文電影經典句子
外國電影有很多經典的英文句子。你知道哪些英文電影經典句子嗎?下面是我為大家准備的一些英文電影經典句子,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。
It is only in the mysterious equations of love thatany logic or reasons can be found.
只有在這種神秘的愛情方程中,才能找到邏輯或原由來。
You need to believe that someting extraordinary ispossible......
你需要去相信,生命中有些特別的東西,是可能存在的……
Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn't here(brain) maybe it's here( heart) .
可能從夢幻中醒來的部分,不是在腦海里,而是在心上。
——《A Beautiful Mind美麗心靈》
In memory, love lives forever.My darling I'm waiting for you.
愛在記憶里永生,親愛的,我在這里等你。
New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火!
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.
戰火硝煙中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!
——《The English Patient英國病人》
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人一生中出人頭地的機會不多,一旦有了一定要抓住機會!
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。
——《Avatar阿凡達》
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).
昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。
I'm sorry things didn't work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everythingelse,your destiny still awaits.
天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊貓》
I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.
我很驕傲能與你們每個人共同服役,你們有權享受永遠的快樂的和平生活。
——《Band of Brothers兄弟連》
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more.Tell them Scotland is free.
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。
It‘s all for nothing if you don't have freedom.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
——《Braveheart勇敢的心》
1、you have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2、people can't do something bthemselves; thewanna tell you you can not do it.當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3、you want something. go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴。
4、if god intended everybodto be the same, he'd have given uall braceon our legs.如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
5、life walikea box of chocolates. you never know what you're going to get.人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。
6、prison life consistof routine, and then more routine.監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
7、i guesit comedown to a simple choice: get busliving or get busdying.人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
8、some birdaren't meant to be caged, that'all. their featherare just too bright...有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
9、frankly,mdear,i don t give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
10、i m going to make him an offer he can t refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。
11、toto,i ve got a feeling we re not in kansaanymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
12、go ahead,make mday.來吧,讓我也高興高興。
13、i m amad ahell,and i m not going to take thianymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
14、after all,tomorrow ianother day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
15、listen to the children of the night. what music themake.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。
all right,mr.demille,i’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
(《日落大道》1950) death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
frankly,my dear,i don’t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
1939) go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
home i’ll go home and i’ll think of some way to get him back after all, tomorrow is another day(家,我要回家我要想辦法讓他回來不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
i never give anything without expecting something in return i always get paid(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
i think it’s hard winning a war with words(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
i wish i could be more like you(我要像你一樣就好了)
i’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。
(《教父》1972) if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, i’ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
if you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
it made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) jenny and i was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
may the force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death a world in which there is no place for me(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界 stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
toto,i’ve got a feeling we’re not in kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
you don’t understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
㈡ 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally?like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生, 詞語大全 ,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的拱 手相 讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你 的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的。死亡不再有,也不再有和生死離別,不再有,因往事已矣。
㈢ 電影經典英語名句
每一部經典的電影裡面都有一個動人的 故事 ,其中裡面一些經典的台詞名句總能讓人印象深刻。下面我為大家推薦一些電影裡面的經典英語名句,歡迎大家閱讀 收藏 !
10部優秀電影英語名句
1、This path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone
路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》。
2、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。 《黑客帝國》
3、WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
4、If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever. ——《The Crow》
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。 ——《烏鴉》
5、The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.
過去的已經過去了,而未來還沒有來臨,無論以後會怎樣,我們所能擁有的,只有這個,現在.
6、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。 《角鬥士》
7、"with great power there must come great responsibility" [SPIDER-MAN]
"有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任" [蜘蛛人]
8、The front is a dead end ,hope be turning cape
前方是絕路,希望在轉角
9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it. (Will Smith)
別讓別人告訴你你不能做什麼,你有夢想,你就得保護它。人們自己做不成什麼事情,就想要告訴你你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。(韋爾 史密斯《當幸福來敲門〉)
10、The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。 《搏擊俱樂部》
經典電影英語語錄閱讀
1、Gone With the Wind 《亂世佳人》
"... tomorrow is another day!"
“明天又是新的一天!”
【《亂世佳人》(1939)的結尾,命運乖舛的費雯麗站在樹下迎向陽光,說出這句百折不撓的名句。】
2、Titanic《泰坦尼克》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: "I promise."
Jack: "Never let go.
Rose: "I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."
傑克:“我還有……還有一個心願,你……你……必須答應我要活下去,不……不能絕望,無論發生什麼,無論……有多艱難……快答應我,羅絲……答應我,一定做到,一定做到……”
羅絲:“我答應你……傑克……一定做到……一定……”
【即使再過一千年、一萬年,這樣“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人淚下”的話語也不會落伍於時代,因為它是人類崇高愛情的一種升華,是真愛的最高境界。】
3、《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
“我是邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”
【007電影系列的招牌台詞。 此語是刺激“邦德迷”們腎上腺素加速分泌的最有效的“催化劑”(雖已用過19次),Fans伴隨著邦德一次次出生入死、一次次非凡艷遇、一次次化險為夷、一次次驚聲尖叫……邦德已成為Fans心目中不死的銀幕神話。】
4、Forrest Gump《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
阿甘:“媽媽常常說,生命就如同一盒朱古力,你永遠不會知道你將得到什麼。”
【這是阿甘經常提醒自己、“勸誡”他人的話。正是這句富含哲理的“箴言”激勵著善良真誠、樂天知命的阿甘腳踏實地、努力拚搏,並終由一名智障者變成了美國人心目中一個不朽的傳奇人物。】
5、The Terminator《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
T-800:“我會回來的!”
【阿諾先生在《魔鬼終結者》(1984)中怎麼也死不了,臨走前還撂下這句狠話。無需註解,事實上它已成為了阿諾周遊各地後,與Fans辭別時的標志“結束語”。】
6、THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 《肖申克的救贖》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。
7、 《計程車司機》
You talkin' to me?"
你在對我說話嗎?
【勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。】
8、《外星人》
"E.T. phone home."
E.T.打電話回家
【史匹柏的溫馨感人電影中,外星人E.T.會講英文。】
9、 《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。
【小女孩桃樂斯歷經重重冒險,最後總算回到家。】
10、 《絕望主婦》
I have g myself up from dirt to afford these things, and no one is going to take them away from me!
我出身貧寒,努力工作才能買得起這些東西,沒人能從我這里把這些奪走!
12、《北非諜影》
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。
13、《 畢業 生》
"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?"
羅賓森太太,你正在挑逗我吧?
14、《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
“世界一切城市的一切酒店她都不去,偏偏要到我的店裡來。”(亨弗萊•鮑嘉)
15、《西雅圖夜未眠》
It's time to wrap it up.
節目的時間到了。
【當影片結尾父子兩人離開帝國大廈,而安妮面對著寂靜而空無一人的頂層時,觀眾無一不被感動。】
16、《兄弟連》
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied, "But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我“爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不……但我與英雄們一同服役。
17、《甜心先生》
Show me the money!
給我錢!
18、My best friend's wedding 《我最好朋友的婚禮》
Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years; I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. Oh… Now I'm just scared. I… I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.
Michael,我愛你。九年來,我一直在心底深愛著你。我只是太傲慢、太害怕去承認我對你的感情。現在的我也是非常的害怕。Michael,我知道現在說這話也許不是時候,但是我還是要請你答應我的請求。選擇我,讓我做你的新娘,讓我帶給你幸福吧!
19、《哈姆雷特》
To be, or not to be- that is the question
生存或毀滅, 這是個必答之問題。
20、《大話西遊》
I have had my best love before, but I didn't treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.
曾經有一段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及。人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此。如果上天再給我一次機會的話,我一定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛你。如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是一萬年。
21、《傲慢與偏見》
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
凡是有錢的單身漢,總想娶位太太,這已經成了一條舉世公認的真理。
22、羅馬假日 Roman Holiday
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
23. 《女人香》
Some people live in a lifetime in a minute.
有人一分鍾里就度過了一生。
24. 《神探亨特》
You are under arrest for so and so reason. You have the right to remain silent. Anything what you say can and will be used in the court of law against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided to you.
你現在被捕了!你有權保持緘默,但你說的每句話將成為呈堂證供。你有權要求見你的律師。如果你沒有律師,我們將為你提供一名律師。
25、《蒙娜麗莎的微笑》
Come to class, do the work, or I'll fail you.
按時上課,做作業,要不然給你不及格。
26、《亂世佳人》
Frankly, my dear, I don't have a!
“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”
27、《愷撒大帝》
I come, I see, I conquer!
我來,我見,我征服!
28.《 愛情故事 》
love means never having to say you're sorry!
愛是永不言悔!
29、《星願》
The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you yet I don't say: "I love you " .
世界上最遙遠的距離不是生和死,而是站在你面前卻不能說:“我愛你”。
30、《日落大道》
I am big! It's the pictures that got small.
我很大!是畫面太小了。
經典電影哲理英語 句子
1、If there's magic in boxing...
如果 拳擊 運動中有訣竅的話...
2、...it's the magic of fighting battles beyond enrance...
那麼這種訣竅就是不停戰斗,超越耐力的極限...
3、...beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas,
超越折斷的肋骨,破裂的腎臟和脫落的視網膜
4、It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
這種訣竅是為了別人無法了解的夢想賭上一切
———— 《百萬美元寶貝 》
5、Ernest Hemingway once wrote: “The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part. ”
海明威曾寫道:“這世界是個好地方,值得為其奮斗。我同意後半句。”
————《七宗罪》
6、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
7、Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.
所謂命運不過是托辭,因為我們無法忍受所有事情的發生都是偶然的這樣的事實。
8、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生
————《西雅圖夜未眠》
9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
不要讓別人告訴你,你不能做什麼。
10、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.
只要有夢想,就要去追求。那些做不到的人總要告訴你,你也不行。想要什麼就得去努力,去追求。
————《當幸福來敲門》
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典英語名言
2. 電影名言英語名言
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 魔獸電影經典台詞
5. 10句勵志感人經典台詞
㈣ 英語電影台詞佳句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你的心交給我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。
埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。
因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
樓上的那句蠻經典的最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」《終結者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)。
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
All life a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣. Titanic里的。
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 亂世佳人 里的
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --羅馬假日
"There's no place like home." --綠野仙蹤
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡薩布蘭卡
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使
The end,is only the beginning. --美夢成真
A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 說得好對!
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --愛情故事
Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最愛的小說
You make me want to be a better man! ---盡善盡美
Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜歡的電影之一
樓上的那句蠻經典的
最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
《終結者》I'll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
律政俏佳人中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 25.run,Forrest,run。
(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
㈤ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
㈥ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
㈦ 電影佳句英文
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有 我空間里的,不知道是什麼,就覺得挺好的,湊合著看吧
當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。
或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。
忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。
我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。
《泰坦尼克號》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《亂世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
《亂世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。
《黑客帝國》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》You。
I'm just a guy what a guy being a guy --------看過的一部片子,名字忘記了
一切都可以是另外一種模樣,而且具有同等重要的意義-----------《無姓之人》
「 有幾件事你沒叫我做, 我會說敢. 」 「 比如? 」 「 吃螞蟻, 罵那些失業者, 像瘋子一樣愛你.」-----《兩小無猜》
Friend.What happened to your shoes?
——They kind of got ahead of me. -----------《大魚》
世界這么美,不該一直生氣。 有時候一次看它會無法承受, 我的心像脹滿的氣球隨時會爆 後來我記得要放鬆 別一直想要緊抓著不放 所有的美就像雨水一樣洗滌我 在每刻都充滿了感激 讓我面對這卑微愚蠢的生命----《美國麗人》
這幾部電影都很好看,不只是要句子,希望你去看一看更妙!
順便再推薦幾部邁克爾哈內克的電影白絲帶,鋼琴教師,隱藏攝像機
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
Not one heartbeat do I forget !每一次心跳都銘記在心。
——迷失簡·奧斯汀 When you forgive. You love! And when you love. God's light shines on you ! 當你原諒的時候 你就會愛 當你愛的時候 上帝的光芒就會照亮你。 ——《Cast Way》(荒島餘生) The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人類的靈魂來自於新的經歷. ——同上 Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while. 你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Many man dies,not every man really lives. 每個人都會死,但不是每個人都真正活過. ——勇敢的心 Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! 希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。 (On playing opera records in the prison) Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are palace in the world that aren't made out of stone That there's a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. 安迪.杜德蘭:這就是意義所在。
你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。
忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。 Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙活,或者等死。
——《肖申克的救贖》 I don't understand why the God let us meet if we could never be together. When they ask me what I liked the best,I'll tell them "It was you". I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth,one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. I have a feeling there's something bigger out there. Bigger than we and bigger than you. I wait all day just hoping for one more minute with you. 上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守! 當他們問我最愛的是什麼,我會告訴他們——就是你! 我寧可呼吸到她飄散在空氣中的發香, 輕吻她雙唇,撫摸她雙手,而放棄永生。 ——《天使之城》 I have loved you since I met you 。
but I would not allow myself to truly feel it until today. I am always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you 。every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed. And I have learned that if you do that, you are living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years. Samantha, if not for today, not for you 。
I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who told me to love and to be loved. 我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。
我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。
莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。
——《If Only》(愛再來一次)。
㈧ 英語電影經典語句
1、一切皆好。
Everything is good.
2、他像風般自由。
He looks like the wind of freedom.
3、他像風箏般高飛。
He is like a soaring kite.
4、但他卻自己鋪路。
But he has his own paving.
5、我們為明日之憂煩惱。
We fretted about tomorrow.
6、越危險就越合我心意。
I laugh in the face of danger.
7、我們靠前人的路引導。
We rely on the path guidance.
8、他卻今朝有酒今朝醉。
He is today.
9、讓每一分鍾活得充實。
Let every minute live.
10、他去哪兒,讓我們找他。
Where did he go, let us find him.
11、我會補償你的,我保證。
I'll make it up to you, I promise.
12、你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
You are the most handsome man I've ever heard.
13、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
14、你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
Do you have any plan for the future.
15、我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
I think what role did not empty talk.
16、觸動了我們的心,之後消失。
Touched our hearts, then disappear.
17、為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
Why would a person who does not love you?
18、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
19、跌倒,爬起,他無憂無慮的前行。
Fall, climb up, before he light of heart from care.
20、要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
21、鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
Money is not omnipotent, sometimes also need credit card.
22、追求優秀,成功就追求你,向你脫褲子。
The pursuit of excellence, success will chase you to take off your pants.
23、從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
From a person's voice can know what kind of person he is.
24、工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
Work fascinates me! Work fascinates me.
25、每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
Everyone should love animal, because they are very good.
26、這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
This is my homeland, I don't fight for it, who will?
27、生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Life is like a box of chocolates, often beyond all expectations.
28、我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
Why should I believe you? Everything you said was a lie.
29、世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
All life in the world are living in a delicate balance.
30、愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
Love is photogenic. It needs time in darkness to develop.。
31、我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
I don't want you to do, I don't want to be on the object.
32、聰明人都是未婚?結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
The wise never marry? Marry up.
33、要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
Love your neighbor, but don't let her husband know.
34、死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
35、如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
If the world turns its back on you, you can give it.
36、現在的夢想決定著你的將來,所以還是再睡一會吧。
Now your future depends on your dreams, so go to sleep.
37、再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
38、我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
I do anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
39、努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
Hard work never killed! But I do not own to prove.
40、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
41、先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
Sir, you are not a gentleman, miss, you are not a lady.
42、成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
43、希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing dies.
44、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
45、它們的生命以謀殺別人為開端,這就是大自然,競爭或死亡。
Their life begins with the murder of others, which is nature, competition, or death.
46、我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
47、你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
You put your hand over to the pursuit of happiness, something that will never make you happy.
48、那是一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
It is a kind of inner thing, they can't get to, can't touch, that is yours.
49、對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
50、對明天如此恐懼,你今天又怎麼能過好呢?你怎麼可能違心學習呢?
So fear for tomorrow, how can you be so good today? How could you like to learn?
51、神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
God determines who is your relative, and fortunately he gives you a choice in choosing a friend.
52、即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again.
53、應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
54、家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
Home, I want to go home. I have to think of a way to get him back. Anyway, tomorrow is another day.
55、年來,我大幅度了無數的候選者,為了得到工作,每個人都變成好好先生。
Years ago, I interviewed countless candidates, in order to get a job, everyone becomes nice.
56、現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
Now I find myself in a world of pain is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
57、上學你不需要交學費,只要一件校服,選一所學校,買套校服,溜進課堂。
You don't need to go to school to pay tuition fees, as long as a uniform, pick a school, buy the uniform, slipped into the classroom.
58、之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
59、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
60、你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
You make millions of decisions that seem meaningless, but one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
61、你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
62、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
63、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God wipe away all the tears from their eyes. Death no longer has, also no longer has the sadness and the life and death separation, no longer has the pain, because the past has passed away.
64、土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
65、為什麼要宣揚別人的不足呢?如果你缺鐵,醫生會給你開處方補葯,還是在電視上播報你的檢驗報告?
Why do you want to promote the lack of others? If you have iron deficiency, will the doctor Pscribe tonic, or broadcast your report on TV?
66、母雞無法預測雞蛋的命運,能否孵化,還是成煎蛋餅,沒人知道,將來會怎樣。所以嘟起嘴,吹口哨。
Can not Pdict the fate of the hen egg, can hatch, or a Fried Eggs cake, no one knows what will happen in future. So the pursed mouth, whistling.
67、要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
What if something had happened to you? What if I can't find you? What would I have done without you? You are my family, you are everything to me.
68、爸,我做一句攝影家又會怎樣呢?掙得少一點,房子小一點,車小一點,但我會很快樂。按你的意願去活。
Dad, I become a photographer and do? Earn less, the house is a bit smaller, the car is a bit smaller, but I will be very happy. Live according to your will.
69、就處是馬戲團的獅子,在的威懾下也能學會坐在凳子上,但你會稱這只獅子是受過「良好訓練」還是良好教育呢?
Is a circus lion, in the deterrent can learn to sit on the stool, but you will say that the lion is a "good training" or good ecation?
70、從出生我們就被灌輸,生存就是賽跑,全速前進,否則你就會被踐踏,甚至包括出生,你也得和另外3億精子賽跑。
From birth we are taught that life is a race, at full speed, or you will be trampled, and even born, you will have to race with the other 300 million.
㈨ 英文電影經典台詞
英文電影經典台詞
1、Love means never having to say you are sorry、愛意味著永不說後悔。《愛情故事》
2、Maybe I es at you、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》
13、One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music、Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone、一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌, 然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》
14、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand、It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love、幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得 吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》
15、Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow、When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere、Friend is who can give you strength at last、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給 你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》
16、I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
17、Love makes man grow up or sink down、愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
18、If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it』s called burden-bearing、pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love、舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》
19、We all live in the past、We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone、我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間 去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。《廊橋遺夢》
20、One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime、When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love、一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。《泰坦尼克號》
21、When you are young, you may want several love experiences、But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、You need time to know, to forgive and to love、All this needs a very big mind、年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩 子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非 常寬大的胸襟才行。《初戀 50 次》
22、When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time、This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by、It is the truth that we've all grown up、And we become different、當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不 知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。《單身公寓》
23、If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain、離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24、Don』t forget the things you once you owned、Treasure the things you can』t get、Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory、曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留 作回憶。《曾經》
25、I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things、Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time、For example, when you love someone, changes are all around、Then I step backward and watching it silently, t hen I see the true feelings、我喜歡並習慣了對變化的東西保持著距離,這樣才會知道什麼是最不會被時間拋棄的准則。 比如愛一個人,充滿變數,我於是後退一步,靜靜的看著,直到看見真誠的感情。《西雅圖夜未眠》
26、Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person、好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。《兩小無猜》
27、We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves、And then begin to love、Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be、Just wait for one love、Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself、在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是 誰,不知道如何去愛, 也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是, 這種等待,就是愛情本身。《冷山》
28、Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world、But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light、We all though t love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin、The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time、有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,驀然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月, 會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。《天使愛美麗》
29、In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness、在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。《附註我愛你》
30、An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting、A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding、一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深 傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英國病人》
1. You cant change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, ise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
一《Shaething inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run aething it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, ething in return. I alan. And I've ething that e. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.es at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10. their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
經典英文電影句子
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t
refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,e.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
16,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Shoorro. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
26,ter ! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindneof strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)