1. 《羅馬假日》經典台詞有哪些
1、Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.安娜公主:我討厭這件睡裙。我討厭我的所有的睡裙,並且討厭我的所有的內衣褲。
4、Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶.
2. 羅馬假日和阿甘正傳的英文經典台詞
羅馬假日經典台詞!
1:To cry is perfectly normal. 想哭!這是很正常的事呀!
2:Could it be because you're ahead? 你該不會贏了就想走吧?
3:Charmed. 幸會。
4:You're well read, well dressed. 你博學多問,穿著高尚。
5:I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight. 恐怕你今晚要將就一下了.
6:Screwball! 真倒運!
7:Original. 相當有創意!
8:Give me a little slack, will you? 你先休息一下,好嗎?
9:Joe, I'm up to my ears in work. 喬,這工作我得趕快完成。
10:It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating. 那肯定是個很重要的約會!
1 Paramount News brings you special coverage of Princess Ann's visit to London. 派氏新聞社,插播一新聞快報,安公主刻正拜
訪倫敦。
coverage: 新聞報導(范圍)
2 Her Royal Highness. 公主殿下。
(對王室成員的尊稱)殿下
3 His Excellency, the Papal Nuncio, Monsignor Altomonte. 這是主教閣下,蒙西爾奧特蒙。
Excellency: 閣下和 His、Her或 Your連用,作為對某些高級的官員,如總督、大使和省長的頭銜的稱謂或尊稱。
[Excellency ]閣下(對大使總督等高級官員的尊稱)
Your Excellency 閣下, 大人(直接稱呼)
His Excellency 閣下(間接稱呼)
Her Excellency (女)閣下
4 Sir Hugo Macey de Farmington. 雨果爵士。
Sir: n.(對爵士或男爵前的尊稱)爵士
5 The Count and Countess von Marstrand. 馬司特伯爵夫婦!
Count: 伯爵,稱號用來做這種貴族的頭銜
Countess: 伯爵夫人,伯爵的未亡人許多歐洲國家的伯爵的妻子或遺孀。
女伯爵,具有伯爵或郡主頭銜的女人
6 My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven. 親愛的,你病了。我叫波拿大夫過來看你一下。
send for: v.召喚,
7 …snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement? 卻在市街上流連。可不可以解釋一下呢?
snooze away: v.消磨
8 All right. I'll drop you off, come on. 好吧,我送你回家,來吧!
drop off: [口](從車上)下來; (停車)下客
9 I ought to have my head examined. 我應該檢查一下我的腦筋了。
have sth done表示自己去做某事
如:have my head examined: 去檢查自己的腦筋
have my clothes washed:洗衣服
10 Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it? 我可不可以穿件絲制睡袍,睡衣上並且有花圖飾?
3. 羅馬假日經典台詞
《羅馬假日》經典台詞:
1、我不知道該如何道別,我說不出話來。
I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.
7、做他那一行的人極少會辭掉工作的,除非身體不好無法繼續工作了。
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
4. 《羅馬假日》,你被哪句經典台詞觸動
:Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。
5. 《羅馬假日》的經典台詞。
《羅馬假日》經典台詞:
1、我不知道該如何道別,我說不出話來。
I don't know how to say good-bye. I can't think of any words.
2、道別?為什麼,我們才剛相識。
Good-bye? Why, we've only just met.
3、大人,我相信你不會再這么說,若我不清楚自己對國和家的責任,今晚我就不會回來,或該說永不會再回來。
Your Excellency, I trust you will not find it necessary to use that word again. Were I not completely aware of my ty to my family and my country, I would not have come back tonight, or, indeed, ever again.
4、人生總不如人願的,是不是?
Life isn't always what one likes. Is it?
5、真實之口,傳說若你說謊,把手放進去的話,它會咬斷你的手。
The mouth of truth. The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there, it'll be bitten off.
6、我要走了,我會在那街角轉身離開,你留在這里,開車離去,各走各的。
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Just drive away and leave me, as I leave you.
7、做他那一行的人極少會辭掉工作的,除非身體不好無法繼續工作了。
Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit, unless it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
《羅馬假日》網路網盤高清免費資源在線觀看:
鏈接:https://pan..com/s/1kdHiOvqrpJSInnV43Xv3QQ
6. 經典英文愛情電影台詞
經典英文愛情電影台詞
隨著社會不斷地進步,接觸並使用台詞的人越來越多,台詞是一種特殊的文學語言,必須具有動作性,不僅性格化,還要詩化和口語化。你知道怎樣的台詞才是好的台詞嗎?以下是我整理的經典英文愛情電影台詞,歡迎閱讀與收藏。
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ——Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的`侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
1. It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I』m just afraid that I』m going to lose it. 當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它
2. People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.
人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷
3. Never say love if you don』t really mean it.
如果不當真的話你就決不要說「愛」
5. I give you my hand. 我給你我的手
I give you my love, more precious than money.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情
I give you myself before preacher or law. 在牧師和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你願意把自己託付給我嗎?
Will you come to travel with me? 你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起廝守終生嗎?
6. In my whole life, I』ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don』t think I could.
我一輩子從未有意傷害過誰,我想我也不會
7. Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起
;