㈠ 哪位能介紹一下電影雨人,英文簡介,急!!
雨人講的是兩個兄弟的故事,一個叫Charlie
Babbitt
,是個自私的嬉皮士,他只關心錢,另一個叫Raymond,一個孤獨症患者,從不知道錢的價值。當Charlie
得知Raymomd是他哥哥的時候,他正好知道自己的父親留給了Raymond
三百萬美金的遺產而留給自己才微乎極微的一點財產。於是Charlie綁架了Raymond,開始了一段漫長的旅途,他意識到了這將永遠改變他們的生活。雨人是一部非常感人的電影,影片充滿了親情,讓人久久難忘。Dustin
Hoffman
,這位閃亮的影星和
Tom
Cruise聯袂出演,塑造了影片中這個記憶深刻的形象。Tom
Cruise在影片中也有非常好的表現,這部影片成就了他演藝生涯的一次巨大飛躍。
導演Barry
Levinson的傑出的表現證明了他無疑是最棒的導演。
總的說來,這部永恆的經典之作徹頭徹尾打動了我。這部影片當仁不讓是80年代最佳影片,也是我最喜愛的影片。真的,強烈推薦!
㈡ 在線跪求雨人RainMan(1988)由湯姆·克魯斯導演的免費百度雲資源鏈接,求分享
《雨人RainMan(1988)》網路網盤高清資源免費在線觀看
鏈接:
該影片講述了查理(湯姆·克魯斯TomCruise飾)父親去世,留下了300萬美元的遺產。然而令他意外的是,遺產全部給了一個他不認識的哥哥雷蒙(達斯汀·霍夫曼DustinHoffman飾)。雷蒙的名字查理從沒聽過,這個事件讓他氣憤不已。他決定前去尋找哥哥。誰知雷蒙的住處就在一個精神病院里,原來他自幼患有自閉症,母親去世後就被送到精神病院治療。查理心中有了算計,他把雷蒙帶出精神病院,企圖騙他出讓遺產。雷蒙的生活習慣奇異,活在自己的幻想世界裡,有很多離奇古怪的行為。並且,查理在共處中發現了雷蒙驚人的記憶能力,他試著利用哥哥過目不忘的本領去賭場上試一下身手,贏得了一大筆獎金,使查理足以擺脫窮困生活。而令查理收獲更大的是,他還獲得了慢慢升溫的親情,這種手足情遠遠勝過了他原先圖謀的300萬的遺產。
㈢ 《雨人》經典對白
我這里有,加我hi,我告訴你網站 .
我這里有雨人的中英文台詞。這里不好發。加我吧
人 Rain Man 中英文劇本
我告訴過你今早就要的我還在處理那四部藍寶捷尼
[Man #1] I've got four Lamborghinisthat can't meet smog emission standards.
至今無法符合排煙量的標准環保局打了你九次回票
How many timesyou wash out with E.P. A?
我們會通過環保局審核的我只需要多兩天
[Man #2] Sir, they'reclearing E.P.A. In a few days.
三次?我進了四部車
Three times?You're on a roll.
每部各有三次
Four cars, three times each.That's zip for twelve.
你是技術人員或太空工程師?
Are you a mechanicor a NASA engineer?
我告訴過你我從未進過藍寶捷尼
I told you I've neverdealt with Lamborghinis...
而你保證能及時交車的
and yet you assured me that you coulddeliver the cars within that time frame.
什麼都別說,因為我要聽
Don't tell me that,'cause I'm not even listening.
不,先生,我不認為有此必要
Sir, I hardly thinkthat's necessary.
我會向我的貸款人解釋
I'll explain thatto my swing loan.
我欠他二萬元屆時要加三萬利息
I'm into him for 200,000.That's thousand, three zeros.
我所有的錢全綁在這些車上若我無法將之發現,我就完了
I got my money tied up in these cars.If I don't get it, I am finished.
-你了解嗎?-你得體諒我們的處境
- Do you understand that?- You have to understand our situation.
我才不管你的問題,我自身難保
I got a shark snappin' at my heels.
They could've taken the carand my business 11 days ago.
我11天前就該交車了
I am holding them offwith a whip and a chair.
我的老天爺,現在我束手無策
I understand that.I know delivery is way overe.
我了解你的交車期限已過
This fuckin' E.P. A!The whole world is chokin' on smog...
那該死的環保署全世界都快因煙霧而窒息了
and they're gonna correct the situationby keeping my four cars off the road?
-他們不讓我這四部車上路-當然不是
- [Ringing]- Babbitt Collectibles.
貝比收藏汽車公司
Have you tried cash?How much do these E.P.A. Guys earn?
試試用紅包,那些環保人員的待遇如何?
Charlie, Mr. Wyatt.
查理,懷特先生
- Wyatt?- Yeah, about the swing loan.
有關貸款的事
If he doesn't get the money by 5:30,he's gonna come and seize all the cars.
若五點半前不還錢,他就要要扣車
- I have to call you back.- You should talk to Mr. Babbitt.
-我等一下再回你電話-我想你該和貝比先生本人談
Tell him you watched me sign the checkon Tuesday, then you put it in the mail.
告訴他你知道我周二已簽了支票你本人看著我簽的
I need this.Come on.
然後將之交給了小妹了快啊,我需要你如此做
I wouldn't do that untilyou talk to Mr. Babbitt.
我不會如此做的,先生
His number?He's on the road now.
請他們留下電話號碼他嗎?不,他剛剛才走
- He wants you to call him immediately.- Charlie...
-請你親自與貝比先生談-查理
Tell him I'm connecting to Barbados,arriving 1:30 a.m.
告訴他們現在無法連絡我凌晨一點半才回來
- Charlie!- Lenny, I'm standing right here.
查理,倫尼,我在這呢
Mr. Bateman wants to back out on his carand he wants to take Mr. Webb with him.
貝蒙先生要撤回交易他還要帶著偉伯先生一起來
They want their down payments back.They found two cars at Valley Motors.
他們要求退回訂金他們在維利汽車找到了兩部車
Tell him that that was me on the line,the cars just passed emissions...
告訴他我剛剛與你通過電話
and the E.P.A. Paperworkwill be in here momentarily.
車子剛通檢查環保署的文件馬上就到
- You payin' attention to me?- Yeah, I'm listening.
-你有在聽嗎?-是,我在聽
Tell them also that I'm knocking offfive grand on both their deals.
另外告訴他們每輛車少收五千元
- Do you understand that, Lenny?- I got it.
-是的,你確定你明白了?-我明白了,我明白了
Mr. Bateman, that wasMr. Babbitt on the other line.
貝蒙先生,剛才是貝比先生電話
As it happens,the cars are passing emissions...
車輛正要通過檢驗
What am I saying?The cars have passed emissions.
我是說車子已通過檢驗
We're waiting for the E.P.A. Paperwork.We'll have that momentarily.
正在等環保署的文件-
And because of yourincredible patience...
我們在短時間內內可以拿到因為你的耐心
we're going to knock off $5,000on each car.
我們決定每輛車再便宜你五千元
Well, yes,you've been most patient.
是的,你非常的有耐心
We really appreciate your patience.Well, thank you.
我們非常感謝你的耐心,謝謝你
Thank you.
謝謝你
Ready for Palm Springs?
准備去棕櫚泉了嗎?
You still want to gowith all these problems?
有這些問題,你仍然要去?
We're seconds away from closingthis deal, clearing 75 grand.
成交在即,掙七萬五
- Not bad for a couple of phone calls.- No, not bad at all.
對只打幾個電話來說還不錯吧?
- You know where to find us, right?- Right.
你知道如何找到我們吧?倫尼
I got it under control.
我能控制全局的
I don't want to be demanding...
我不是想挑剔你
but could you possibly say 10 or12 words before we get to the hotel?
但在我們到飯店前能說點話吧-
Hmm? Consider it foreplay.
把它當做前奏如何?
Can you include mein some of your thoughts?
你能把我列入你的思想之中嗎?
I'm just thinkin'.Nothing special.
我並沒有想什麼具體的東西
Maybe there's something thatyou're thinking about that we can talk.
也許只是一些可以聊的話題
If there was, Susanna,we'd be talkin' about it.
若有什麼好談的,蘇珊娜我們便會談論的
What's the big to-doabout me thinkin'?
我只是在思考罷了我思考又有什麼不對了?
I just feel like I'm going away fora few days with someone. Call me crazy.
我是與某個人一起出遊就算我瘋狂好了
You wanna talk? Let's talk.How was your day?
好吧,你想聊我們就聊,你好嗎
I feel you're excluding me from what'sgoing on. It's not that I wanna talk.
我只是覺得我被摒棄於事外而已並不表示我想聊天
One of these again, Susanna.How did we get back to one of these?
又來了,蘇珊娜我們是怎麼回到這上頭的?
I don't want to... I don't knowwhy I put up with all of this.
我不知道我為何會忍受這些事
You wanted to go to Palm Springs,and we're goin'.
你想去棕櫚泉,我們就去棕櫚泉
But I didn't wanna go alone.I've been sitting in this car for...
是的,但我不想一個人去我坐在這車上像個假人
You wanna talk?Let's talk!
蘇珊娜,你想聊,我們就聊呀?
- This is not talking.- [Phone Ringing]
這不是聊天,好像你和我要
- Yeah?- Charlie, this is Lenny.
-什麼事?-查理,我是倫尼
I've been trying to contact youfor a while.
我已找了你一陣子了
I got a long-distance call fromMr. Mooney, your father's lawyer.
有位孟尼先生打長途電話來
He's been trying to reach you.
他是令尊的律師,一直要連絡你
Your father has died, Charlie.
查理,令尊過世了查理!
- Charlie?- Uh-huh?
I'm sorry. The funeral's tomorrowin Cincinnati. He said you'd know where.
我很遺憾,明天在辛辛那提出殯
- I've got his number.- That's not necessary.
-他說你知道在那,他留了電話-沒那個必要
- Anything else?- No.
還有別的嗎?
- If there's anything I can do...- All right.
查理,有什麼我能做的打電話來
- I'm sorry about the weekend, hon.- Charlie, the weekend?
親愛的,抱歉周末泡湯了
I told you before,we had a falling-out a long time ago.
我跟你說過我們父子不合很久了
My mother died when I was two.It was just him and me.
家母在我兩歲時去世
We just didn't get along.
我們…就是合不來
- You're going to the funeral, no?- Yeah.
-你要去奔喪嗎?-要
- I'm coming with you.- That's sweet, but there's no point.
我和你一起去你真體貼,但沒有這個需要
I want to.
我要去,就是這樣
All right. Sorry.I forgot who I was talkin' to.
抱歉,我忘了我在和誰說話
...to our beloved neighbor...
for our memory, admirationand respect for him...
我們對於他的回憶及尊重及景仰
will live beyond the yearsof his life on Earth.
會使他在此的精神永存
Let us consecrate ourselves to followhis example of zest for life...
讓我們以他為模範,追隨他
dedication to family...
他的一生都獻給家庭
and charity to all.
並接濟貧窮
And now, with sure and certain hopeof resurrection life...
現在,我們確定他在你那兒永生
we commend to youthe soul of our departed friend.
我們將我們的友人交付你的手中
Just have to go over the details ofthe will with him, and then we leave.
等今晚聽完遺囑的細節後就走
I can wait in the car.
我可以在車上等
Somebody should be watering those roses.They're all dying.
該替玫瑰澆水了,它們快枯死了
Knew this car my whole life.Only drove it once.
從小就認識這部車
A 1949 Buick Roadmaster convertible.Only 8,000 proction models made.
1949年別克敞篷車
Straight-Eight.Fireball Eight.
僅出廠八千輛,八缸霹靂火馬達
It was the first full yearof the Dynaflow transmission.
第一批會自動排擋
Know it by rote.
我對它了如指掌
[Susanna]You were his only child.
你是他的獨生子
出生那年
You came along when he was...
what, 45 or something?
他已經45歲左右了
他可能已認為不會有兒子了
He probably thoughthe was never going to have a son...
㈣ 求 電影 雨人 Rain Man美國 (1988) 百度雲
《雨人 Rain Man》網路網盤高清資源免費在線觀看
鏈接:
影片中,查理發現父親將遺產留給了患自閉症的哥哥雷蒙,便想騙取這筆財富,並計劃利用哥哥超強的記憶力去賭博賺錢。但在此過程中,血緣的親情打破了原有的疏離,真摯動人的手足之情取代了查理原先只求一己利益的私心。
㈤ 電影《雨人》的簡介
《雨人》是巴里·萊文森1988年執導的一部劇情電影,由達斯汀·霍夫曼和湯姆·克魯斯主演。影片中,查理·巴比特發現父親將遺產留給了患自閉症的哥哥雷蒙·巴比特,便計劃騙取這筆財富,並計劃利用哥哥超強的記憶力去賭博贏錢,但在此過程中,血緣的親情打破了原有的疏離,真摯動人的手足之情取代了查理原先只求一己利益的私心。影片播出後引起了很大關注,1988年北美地區票房1.72億美元。並於1989年獲第61屆奧斯卡最佳影片等4個獎項,以及金球獎,金熊獎等多個大獎.