⑴ 有什麼關於親情的經典電影對白 請列明電影名。
《霸王別姬》:不行。說好是一輩子,少一年,一個月,一天,一個時辰都不算一輩子
如果我知道怎麼舍棄你,那該多好。——《斷背山》
《2046》:愛情這東西,時間很關鍵。認識的太早或太晚,都不行;
《春光乍泄》:當我站在瀑布前,覺得非常的難過,我總覺得,應該是兩個人站在這里;
《七宗罪》:海明威說,「這個世界很美好,我們應該為之而奮斗」。我同意了後半句;
《美少年之戀》:「你是GUY?」 「你是我就是」;
《墮落天使》:當你年輕時,以為什麼都有答案,可是老了的時候,你又發現原來什麼都沒有答案
⑵ 關於親情,友情的好萊塢電影台詞
美麗心靈
幸福終點站
第六感生死戀
誓約/愛重來
心靈捕手
⑶ 有什麼值得兒童看的英文電影求名字!
現在很多小朋友從很小就開始學英語,我們都知道學習英語的環境很重要,看英文電影是一種很好的聽力浸泡方式。
今天為大家推薦豆瓣高分英文電影,一邊學英語一邊看電影,寓教於樂。
每部電影都有關於小孩子成長路上的故事和道理,懂得這些道理可以讓小朋友成為一個自信、豁達、有見地、快樂陽光的人,值得家長和小朋友仔細品味哦。
在每部電影後面都附有經典台詞中英文對照,大一點的孩子可以試著背一些喜歡的台詞,這樣會顯得逼格滿滿喲!
第一部《奇跡男孩》
豆瓣評分 8.6
電影講述的是一位臉部有缺陷的男孩奧吉在家人的幫助下,克服內心的恐懼和自卑。成功過上一個普通小孩生活的故事。
消除偏見是這部電影表達的很重要的一個觀點。小朋友們要學會打破那些司空見慣的偏見,當意識到那些「無意識的假設」都是錯誤的之後,才能去改變它,成為一個豁達,心胸開闊的人。
電影經典英文台詞
Life is a little bit messy.we all make mistake.
生活總有不順心的時候,我們都會犯錯。
No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
天性如何並不重要,重要的是你開始改變
It』s not about how badly you want something.It』s about what you are capable of.
光有志向是不夠的,重要的是你的能力。
⑷ 如父如子經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
供職於東京某建築公司的野野宮良多(福山雅治 飾)系出高等學府,他事業有成,家境優渥,與妻子(尾野真千子 飾)和兒子過著幸福快樂的生活,無論從哪一方面看都確鑿無誤是人生的勝者。突然有一天,醫院來的一通電話讓良多面臨著前所未有的痛苦抉擇。朝夕相伴六年的可愛兒子竟然與自己沒有任何血緣關系,而這一切都始自當年在醫院陰差陽錯的誤抱。與野野宮夫婦面臨同樣窘境的還有齋木夫婦(利利·弗蘭克、真木陽子 飾)。分分秒秒,經年累月積淀下來的父子親情,早已超越了血緣的羈絆。如何抉擇?怎堪割捨?
《如父如子》經典台詞
1、人和馬一樣,血緣很重要。
2、慶多你不會不甘心嗎,你要是不想彈的更好,繼續彈也沒有意義。
3、有些人即使想努力也努力不了啊。
4、明天能做的事絕不放到今天,這是我的座右銘來的,你這樣的話說著說著也就結束了吧。
5、錢也有能買到的東西和買不到的東西的,你想要用錢買孩子嗎,沒有輸過的人還真是不懂得別人的啊。
6、果然是這樣啊,你當時說的是“果然如此”。
7、我的父親不是一個會和孩子一起放風箏的人,但是你也沒必要模仿他吧。
8、只是你一直都踩著油門向前奔跑,然而有時是需要踩一下剎車的。
9、你從以前就是個爸控。
10、再多花一點時間陪陪孩子吧。
11、世上有各種各樣的親子關系這樣不是很好嗎?
12、聽說你連洗澡都不和孩子一起。
13、我們家的方針是無論什麼事都要一個人完成。
14、你在說什麼呢,要花時間,對孩子就是要花時間。
15、父親也是無人能取代的工作吧。
16、因為這樣一來不幸的人就不止我一個了。
⑸ 有哪些適合英語對話的電影片段
經典英語電影很多,其中包含親情、愛情、友情、個人奮斗等等類型;
在這些電影中,讓人們印象深刻的經典片段更是不計其數,我給你提供兩部電影的經典片段台詞;
一部是《怦然心動》中爺爺對男主人公說的話:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外敗絮其中,但是總有一天,你會遇到一個絢麗的人,他讓你覺得你以前遇到過的所有人都只是浮雲。
一部是《肖申克的救贖》中的台詞:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
還有個四人對話的《獅子王》
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,對不對?比如:我,國王永遠不是我。還有你,永遠見不到明天的陽光。再見。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有告訴過你不要拿食物玩嗎?
Scar: What do you want? 你來做什麼?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我來通知國王穆法沙即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丟了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果國王來了,你失去的就不止是那個。他像一頭發狂的河馬。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得發抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,別那樣子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 來得正是時候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎麼會屈尊到普通百姓這兒來?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的慶典上沒有見到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天舉行嗎?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞錯了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
沒錯,是你太滑頭了。作為國王的弟弟,你應該站在隊伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到這個小毛頭出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的兒子,也是你們未來的國王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我應該練習自己的禮儀。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要給我臉色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也許是你不該給我臉色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑戰我嗎?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 別發火,別發火,我從未想過挑戰你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遺憾,為什麼不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
論聰明才智,我有獅子的天分。但說到殘忍的力量,恐怕我沒有多少獅子的基因。
3
Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每個家族都有這么一個的,陛下。事實上,我們家有兩個。他們總是想破壞一些特殊場合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我該怎麼處置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做條地毯很不錯。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,無論何時只要他弄臟自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快點兒,爸爸,我們得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你兒子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太陽升起前,他是你的兒子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快點兒,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答應過我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有陽光的地方都是我們的王國。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
國王作為統治者,總是像太陽一樣升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我會像太陽一樣落山,而你就會作為新國王,像太陽一樣升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那這都會成為我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
這些對話經典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中學到一些。
⑹ 求幾部英文電影,有關親情和友情
父親Hey, you know what today is? 兒子Yeah 父親What? 兒子Saturday. 父親You know what Saturday is, right? 兒子Yeah 父親What? 兒子Basketball 父親You wanna go play some basketball? 兒子Okay 父親All right, then we're gonna go sell a bone-density scanner. How about that? Wanna do that? 兒子No. 兒子Hey, Dad. I'm going pro. I'm going pro 父親Okay. Yeah,I don』t know,you know. You'll probably be about as good as I was. That's kind of the way it works, you know. I was below average.You know, so you'll probably ultimately rank......somewhere around there, you know, so......I really... You'll excel at a lot of things, just not this.I don't want you shooting this ball all day and night. All right? 兒子All right. Okay. 父親All right, go ahead. Hey. Don't ever let somebody tell you....you can't do something.Not even me.All right? 兒子All right. 父親You got a dream...you gotta prerect it.People can't do something,themselves... they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it,period. Let's go 兒子Dad, why did we move to a motel? 父親I told you. Because I'm getting a better job.You gotta trust me, all right? 兒子I trust you. 父親All right, here. Come on, come on. Keep up. 兒子Dad, whers Mom coming back? Dad, whers Mom coming back? 父親I don't know, Christopher. 兒子Dad, listen to this. One day, a man was drowning in the water. And a boat came by and said, "Do you any help?"He said, "No, thank you. God will save me."Then another boat came by. S need aid, "Do you need any help?"And he said, "No, thank you. God will save me."Then he drowned, and he went to heaven.And he said, "God, why didn't you save me?"And God said, "I sent you two big boats, you mmy."Do you like it? 父親Yeah, that's very funny, man. Give me your hand.
⑺ 求些經典愛情和親情電影台詞
《機器俠》中素梅與K-1愛情對白台詞
素梅:「假設,只是一個假設...如果...你很...愛一個人...但是又不告訴她,這樣做...是不是不對?」
K-1:「不對」
素梅:「假設,還是一個假設...如果你很愛的這個人,她要你上懸崖為她摘一朵花,可是你知道你會摔死,你會不會去?」 K-1:「我..我不會呀!」(K-1不得不說,否則面臨毀滅~!)
第二天..msn上..
K-1說:如果是昨天的事情讓你不開心生我的氣,我想跟你說一聲,對不起!
素梅說:你想得太多了,我沒事!
K-1說:真的沒事?
素梅說:是啊!你沒看到我跟別人聊得很開心嗎?
K-1說:那為什麼不跟我聊?
K-1說:「我想讓你知道,我不會上懸崖去摘那朵花,因為我要活著,活著是為了在你吃完東西忘記擦嘴的時候,我的眼睛看得見,當你不開心的時候,我的耳朵可以聽你發發牢騷,當你開心時,我的嘴巴可以陪你一起說,當你生病時,我的雙腿可以跑去給你買碗粥,當你冷的時候,我的雙臂可以抱緊你。不過...如果有一天,當你找到一個男孩兒,而且你更喜歡他的時候,我就會爬到那個懸崖上面,為你摘那朵花......」
if only的經典英文台詞
I have to tell you this and you need to hear it.
I've loved you since I met you...
but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today.
I was always thinking ahead.
Making decisions out of fear.
Today, because of what I learned from you... every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed.
And I've learned that if you do that, you're living your life fully.
It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years.
Samantha, if not for today,
if not for you...
I would never have known love at all.
So thank you for being the person who taught me to love.
And to be loved.
You don't have to say anything.
I just wanted to tell you.
(我必須告訴你,你也必須聽。我對你一見鍾情……但知道今天我才允許自己真正去體會,我一直先做考慮,毫無畏懼地下決定。今天因為你,我從你身上學到……我做的每個選擇都不同了,我的人生已經徹底地改變了。我學到了如果自己那樣做,才會過著充實的生活。不管剩五分鍾或五十年都無所謂。莎曼塔,要不是今天,要不是你……我永遠不會懂得愛情。謝謝你教會我如何去愛,以及被愛。 你什麼都不用說,我只是想告訴你。)
⑻ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。