A. 2020初一英語手抄報 初一英語手抄報簡單好畫的圖片
導讀:初一的英語難度上升一個層次,但是我們學習到的知識越來越有趣,假以時日我們定能夠自主閱讀完一篇文章並翻譯出來,現今初一最關鍵的就是積累英語詞彙。那麼,2020初一英語手抄報怎麼畫呢?以下是我帶來的初一英語手抄報簡單好畫的圖片,快點來瞧瞧吧。
初一英語手抄報資料1:志願者 Volunteer
Nowadays, there is a increasing number for people to join in the activities of volunteering. It』s well-known that volunteering job is making contribution to the society with nothing in return. It』s like the Leifeng spirit. However, knowing this, there are still many people would like to devote themseves in this trend. For instance, the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games has so many volunteers. They made lots of contribution to the success of opening the Olympics. Moreover, we can often see that there many students go to gerocomium to visit the old to bring warm to the lonely people. Even there are some people』s career is volunteer. They are ready to help others. Although the volunteers are much more common, we still need to thanks them to admire them devoting themseves to the society.
如今,有越來越多的人加入到志願服務行業。眾所周知,志願者工作是對社會的無私貢獻。就像雷鋒精神一樣。然而,雖然意識到這一點但還是有很多人願意奉獻於這個行業。例如,2008年北京奧運會有這么多的志願者。他們為奧運會的成功舉行做了很多的貢獻。此外,我們經常可以看到,有很多學生去敬老院看望老人給他們帶去溫暖。甚至有些人的職業就是志願者。他們時刻准備好去幫助別人。雖然志願者是越來越常見了,但我們仍然要感謝他們欽佩他們為社會奉獻自己。
初一英語手抄報資料2:英語常用句型
1.Have you thought about /of你有沒有想過
2.Haven't you heard of難道你沒有聽過···嗎
3.How are you getting on/along with···進展如何/與···相處如何
4.How are you going to你打算如何45.How does```sound(聽起來)怎麼樣
6.How long will it take you to```···要用多長時間
7.How should I 我該如何
8.I absolutely agree with我完全同意
初一英語手抄報資料3:常用片語
be from= come form 來自...
pen pal=pen friend 筆友
like and dislike 好惡;愛憎
live in….在...居住
speak English 講英語
play sports 做體育運動
a little French 一些法語
go to the movies 去看電影
an action movie 一部動作片
on weekends 在周末
Excuse me 對不起,打擾
get to 到達、抵達
beginning of 在...開始的時候
at the end of 在...結束的時候
arrive at /
B. i'll be back是哪部電影里的台詞
I'll be back是阿諾·施瓦辛格在電影《終結者》里的台詞。
英國一家電影網站日前訪問了2000多名觀眾,評選出最常用的十大精彩電影對白,「I'll be back」當選經典中的經典。
《終結者》(英語:The Terminator,香港譯《未來戰士》,台灣譯《魔鬼終結者》)是一部於1984年上映的美國科幻動作片,由詹姆斯·卡梅隆執導,蓋爾·安妮·赫德製片,卡梅隆、赫德和小威廉·威謝爾共同編劇,阿諾德·施瓦辛格、邁克爾·比恩和琳達·漢密爾頓領銜主演。
影片由漢德爾電影公司製作,獵戶座影業發行,主要在洛杉磯取景拍攝。施瓦辛格扮演一個被稱為「終結者」的電子人殺手,從2029年返回1984年試圖殺死由漢密爾頓扮演的莎拉·康納。比恩則扮演同樣從2029年返回1984年的一名人類士兵,他的目標是保護莎拉。
雖然起初製片公司並未預期電影會獲得商業或評論方面的成功,但《終結者》卻成功登上美國電影票房排行榜冠軍位置並保持了兩個星期,不但穩固了施瓦辛格的地位,也讓卡梅隆得以成名。在科幻技術與科技倫理的層面上更以此作品為象徵,興起與人工智慧相關的流行文化。
2008年,《終結者》因其「文化、歷史和審美方面的顯著成就」,被美國國會圖書館列入國家電影登記部下屬的國家電影保存委員會保護電影名單。
評價:
影片為科幻片經典之作。影片的動作戲、置景、情節節奏等俱佳,將卡梅龍和阿諾的事業推向新的台階。阿諾給人的印象就是一台真正的機器人,臉上沒有任何的表情,讓人感覺沒有任何事物能夠阻止他,使影片氣氛從頭到底都一直籠罩在「絕望」之中,散發著一種令人心底發毛的恐懼感。
而康納的母親,由一名本來脆弱的女性到堅強的轉變,則體現了女權主義。《終結者》以快節奏和緊湊的情節成為一部長盛不衰的賣座片。片中的特技鏡頭反映了影片的未來色彩,預示著此後科幻電影的發展方向,予人印象深刻,與眾不同的手法在科幻片層出不窮的情況下具有強大的競爭力 。(時光網評《終結者》)
C. 科幻的手抄報內容有什麼
UFO是不可缺的。還有外星人、機器人去找《科幻世界》雜志,裡面好多故事啊,圖片啊
以前辦板報的時候用的最多的就是《科幻世界》
還有就是教POP的書,裡面好多畫和各種字體,不過沒有內容
所以還是《科幻世界》是首選啊
要是嫌素材少的話,就去科幻論壇網之類的論壇逛逛,應該有不少資料
D. 英語手抄報怎麼畫 四年級
關於四年級英語手抄報的畫法如下:
1、首先呢就是要確定手抄報版面的劃分,比如說你具體要把你的英語手抄報要劃分為幾個重點板塊。然後再根據初步的板塊劃分繼續進行板塊的細化,注意板塊的形狀,注意個人特點。
2、對於版塊塊面的調整,我們要根據適當的內容來進行板塊間的調整劃分。因為具體進行板塊的劃分時,很容易出現版塊的內容不銜接的情況,所以說注意部分與板塊間的協調平衡。
6、最後呢,就是講一下手抄報的內容選擇,畢竟這才是手抄報的主要意義,當然,要注意和你現在學的內容相結合,特別是這個手抄報的具體的主題,一定要切合,這樣才更有利於英語知識的鞏固。
E. 英語手抄報簡單又好看"英文電影"為題目
值得背誦的英文經典台詞(七部電影)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
F. 一份電影介紹手抄報(英語)
The Farmer, His Horse, and His son
Once there was an old farmer, with a horse which was almost as old as himself.
He set out one morning with his son to sell the horse before it died. Father
and son walked, because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired.
They met two men on the road who said, "Why are you walking, farmer? You have
a horse, It's a long way to market(市場). "The farmer know that this was true,
so he rode on the horse, while his son walked.
Then they met two old women, "What are you doing up there, farmer? Can't you
see how tired boy is?" So the farmer got down, and his son rode instead.\$
Next, three old men stopped them, one said, "Why are you walking, farmer?
Get up, It's too hot for an old man like you to walk today," So the farmer got
up behind his son, and they rode on.
Some time later, a young woman passed them, "Why aren't you walking?" she
asked, "It isn't far to the market. Give your poor horse a rest."
So the farmer, and his son, got down once again. It is a fact that you cannot
please all the people all the time.