導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 穿靴子的貓電影英文版

穿靴子的貓電影英文版

發布時間:2022-04-23 10:42:02

⑴ 求穿靴子的貓的英文台詞

穿靴子的貓
在金鵝之後的冒險日子裡.
In the days following my adventures with the Golden Goose,
我走到了一個人生的十字路口
I found myself at a crossroads.
我註定要成為亡命之徒 還是英雄?
Was I destined to be an outlaw... or a hero?
我不得而知
I did not know.
我只能確定一件事
Only one thing was certain.
我是劍客靴貓
I am Puss In Boots!
你是劍客靴貓嗎
Are you Puss In Boots?
我是
I am...
不是
No.
劍客靴貓
萌貓三劍客
真是沒天理了 我到底犯了什麼法
This is outrageous! What am I charged with, anyway?
你們肯定捉錯貓咪了
Because I'm pretty sure you got the wrong gato.
亞歷山德拉·貝拉岡巴公主駕到
Presenting Princess Alessandra Bellagamba!
公主殿下 草民懇求您的寬恕
Your Majesty, I throw myself upon your mercy.
肅靜
Silencio!
我的心被偷走了
My Heart has been stolen.
草民冤枉啊 草民與您素昧平生
I am innocent. I've never seen you before in my life.
不是 靴子先生
No, Signore Boots.
熔火之心紅寶石 不見了
The Heart of Fire ruby is missing.
它是我王冠上的寶石
It is the crown jewel of my kingdom.
現在王冠上只剩下個洞了
Now there is only a hole where the Heart once was.
我想雇你把寶石找回來給我
I want to hire you to find the Heart and bring it back to me.
您想雇我
You want to hire me?
是的 你勇敢無懼 威名遠播
Yes. Your reputation is that of a cat who fears nothing.
沒錯 正是在下
Yep. This is me.
閃開
Back off!
那麼 好好跟我說說
So, tell me more.
寶石是被那個臭名昭著的法蘭西盜賊偷的
The Heart was stolen by the notorious French thief,
-Le Chuchoteur -啥
- Le Chuchoteur. - Le what?
Chuchoteur指喜歡竊竊私語的人
Le Chuchoteur 耳語大盜
Le Chuchoteur. The Whisperer.
我們為啥要耳語
Why are we whispering?
那是他的名字
That is his name!
你一定要找到他
You must find him.
你想要什麼都行
I'll pay you anything.
不錯
Yeah.
您的淚水足以支付我的費用了
Your tears are payment enough.
謝謝 謝謝
Grazie! Grazie!
靴子先生 耳語大盜作案時
Signore Boots, ring the robbery
我們捉獲了他的三個跟班
we captured three of The Whisperer's henchmen.
只有他們才知道他的秘密巢穴在哪
They are the only ones who know the location of his secret hideout,
但他們守口如瓶
but they will not talk.
我是專業開瓶器啊
I will make them talk.
食物
Food.

Water!
廁紙
Toilet paper.
我得提醒你
I must warn you,
他們是我們遇到過的最窮凶極惡的傭兵
these are the most vile and ferocious mercenaries we have ever encountered.
我是無所畏懼的 劍客靴貓
I am Puss In Boots. I fear nothing!
開門
Open up!
-開玩笑嗎 -沒開玩笑 他們是魔鬼
- Is this a joke? - It's no joke! They are devils.
這些傢伙
These guys?
先生 要是這三個魔頭幫你
Signore, if these diablos help you
找到了耳語大盜的秘密巢穴
find The Whisperer's secret hideout,
我就賜予他們自由
I will grant them their freedom.
怎麼樣 貓咪們 願意幫忙嗎
So, kitties, will you help Puss?
公主 您的寶石如探囊取物了
Princesa, your ruby is as good as found.
你們給貓叔我指出耳語大盜住在哪裡
You show Uncle Pusswhere The Whisperer lives.
稍後 我們就去吃炸魚排
Later, we will all go out for fish sticks!
我知道你想玩兒 但是
I know you want to play, but...
你在干什...
Hey, hey, what are you...?

No!
等等 這是我的東西
Wait! Those are mine!

No!
快停下 貓貓們
Stop it! Gatos!
我的名聲要臭了
This is very bad for my reputation.
祈求上帝保佑吧 魔頭們
Pray for mercy... diablos!
什麼
What?
有沒有搞錯
Why did you do that?
你們別想吃炸魚排了
No fish sticks for you!
天一亮 你們就會重歸牢獄 永無天日
In the morning, you are going back to jail forever.
想想你們的媽媽 她會多麼失望
Think of your mama. She's going to be very disappointed.
你們沒有媽媽
You have no mama.
我早該想到 你們是孤兒
I should have known. You are orphans.
小傢伙們 其實我也是
Well, little ones, so am I.
身邊沒有可信之人
I know it's hard to grow up
成長很艱難
when you don't know who to trust.
相信我
Believe me.
我曾被最好的朋友背叛
I was betrayed by my very best friend.
他是個蛋
He was an egg.
他把我引上歧途
He led me down the wrong path...
就像耳語大盜對你們做的一樣
...just as this Whisperer has done to you.
小傢伙們 你們需要的
What you need, pequenos,
是有人給你們指引正確的方向
is for someone to point you in the right direction...
像我這樣的人
...someone like me.
我將稱你為珍珠 獨一無二的珍寶
And I shall call you Perla, because you are one of a kind.
而你 叫戰
And you, Gonzalo,
因為你爭強好勝的性格
for your scrappy temper.
而你就叫
And you will be...
蒂莫泰奧·蒙特納哥三世爵士
...Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third.
有時候 你只需要一個頭銜
Because sometimes a title is all you need.
現在集合 你們有很多要學的
Now gather around, for you have much to learn from...
靴貓劍術
...Puss In Boots.
從那以後 藤蔓長啊長啊
And after that, the vine grew and grew,
直上雲霄 一直到達巨人之地
straight up into the clouds... to the Land of Giants.
今晚的故事就是這樣了 我的小傢伙們
And that is all for tonight, my pequenos.
秘密巢穴
The secret hideout.
我就是耳語大盜
I am The Whisperer.
什麼
?Qué
我就是
I am The...
再說一次 行嗎 伙計
One more time, OK, buddy?
-我就是耳語大盜 -你就是耳語大盜
- I am The Whisperer. - You are The Whisperer?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
很好 我是來要回熔火之心紅寶石的
Good. I've come to take back the Heart of Fire ruby.
什麼
What?
你們把他帶來這
You brought him here.
你們會為背叛我付出巨大代價
You will pay dearly for betraying me,
你們這些不聽話的貓咪
you naughty cats.
先過了我這關再說
You have to get through me first!
快跑 小貓們 別回頭
Run, kittens, and don't look back!
壞貓咪
Bad kittens.

No!
堅持住
Hang on!
好吧 就這樣了
Oh, well. That's that.
我們成功了
We did it!
現在 咱們吃炸魚排去吧
Now, it is time for fish sticks!
靴子先生 我代錶王國感謝您
Signore Boots, the kingdom thanks you.

Reward him.
不 不 太多了
Oh, no, no. This is too much.
你弄掉了一個 蠢貨
Hey, you dropped one! Idiota.
我有一份禮物要送給您
And I have a gift for you.
您的全新私人衛隊
Your new personal guard.
沒事的 他們現在變得好多了
It's OK. They are much better now.
謝謝
Thank you.
現在 我得走了
Now, I have to go.
謝謝 我的小小朋友 你們讓我明白
Gracias, my little friends, for you have shown me
伸張正義榮耀無比
there is glory,
有時還能得到金幣
and sometimes gold, in doing the right thing.
你 蒂莫
And you, Timmy,
定會在貓砂盤里找到金幣的
will definitely find gold in your litter box.
保重 我的小劍客們
Be good... my kids in boots.
只是過敏
Allergies.
再見
Arrivederci!
我不會忘了你們的
I will never forget you,
就像我知道你們不會忘了這個名字一樣
just as I know you will never forget the name
劍客靴...
Puss In...

⑵ 問誰有電影《穿靴子的貓》英文台詞啊,完整版的

我有呀,the cat with the 靴子。

⑶ 哪位大佬有穿靴子的貓PussinBoots(2011)克里斯·米勒導演的百度雲資源求免費分享有地址的好心人分享一下唄

《穿靴子的貓》網路網盤免費資源下載:

鏈接: https://pan..com/s/1di7SJu0ATE1p5DMBmtt1yw

提取碼: cmhr

該片講述了他是一隻穿靴子的貓(安東尼奧·班德拉斯AntonioBanderas配音),多年來行俠仗義,行走江湖,劍術高明,膽大賣萌,雖是官兵通緝捉拿的要犯,但從來都無所畏懼,泰然自若。在某個極不友好的小酒館里,靴貓聽說傑克(BillyBobThornton配音)和吉爾(AmySedaris配音)這對雌雄惡棍拿到了傳說中的魔豆,魔豆長出的豆莢直通巨人的宮殿,而那裡住著令人垂涎可以下金蛋的鵝。靴貓決定鋌而走險劫掠魔豆,卻遭到神秘的黑貓阻撓。在黑貓引誘下,他來到一處貓兒聚會的場所,結果意外遇到當年孤兒院的好友矮蛋(ZachGalifianakis配音),黑貓則是性感的小母貓咪·柔爪(薩爾瑪·海耶克SalmaHayek配音)。矮蛋希望和靴貓重組魔豆幫,拿到下蛋的金鵝。

⑷ 電影穿靴子的貓全部英文台詞 急求!!!!!

本片的全部英文台詞,見附件。

只提供台詞,不涉及視頻資源,請管理員不要誤刪。

⑸ 穿靴子的貓電影英文內容摘要,要有中文翻譯,沒有中文也行,但內容要和電影里的片段一樣,跪求啊

Sometime before Puss (Antonio Banderas) meets Shrek and Donkey in Shrek 2, he arrives at a town while escaping a bounty hunter. There he learns that the outlaw couple Jack (Billy Bob Thornton) and Jill (Amy Sedaris) have the magic beans he's been looking for most of his life, beans that can lead him to a giant's castle holding valuable golden goose eggs. When Puss tries to steal them from the outlaws' room, a masked cat (Salma Hayek) interrupts. Both fail and escape, and Puss follows the cat back to Cat Cantina, a club, where they have a dance-off and a sword fight, ending when Puss hits the masked cat in the head with a guitar. He learns that the masked cat is Kitty Softpaws, and is shocked to learn she is a girl. She is allied with Humpty Alexander Dumpty (Zach Galifianakis), a talking egg and Puss' long-estranged childhood friend from the orphanage where he was raised. Puss tells Kitty of his feelings of betrayal for a youthful misadventure when Humpty tricked Puss into helping commit a crime. It turned out that Kitty was sleeping through the story. Humpty attempts to convince Puss to join them in finding the beans and retrieving the golden eggs, which he does.

The trio steals the beans from Jack and Jill and elude the angry outlaws in a canyon chase. As Humpty leads his compatriots to the spot where they must plant the beans, Puss and Kitty's relationship begins to grow from rivalry into friendship. The trio ride the fast-growing beanstalk into the clouds where, Humpty explains, they'll find castle of the late giant. Now, he continues, a fearsome monster called the Terror guards the Golden Goose. When they realize the golden eggs are too heavy to carry, they steal the Goose which is just a gosling and escape the castle and the Terror. While celebrating their victory, the group is ambushed by Jack and Jill, who knock Puss unconscious.

When Puss wakes up, he tracks Jack and Jill back to his old hometown, where he learns that the entire heist was a plot by Humpty to lure him home to be captured, as revenge for abandoning him to the authorities when Humpty's youthful heist went bad. Jack, Jill, and even Kitty were involved in the con. After pleas from his adoptive mother, the head of the orphanage, Puss turns himself in to the guards while Humpty donates many golden eggs to the town and becomes a hero.

While in prison, Puss meets the original Jack from the "Jack and the Beanstalk" (a.k.a. Andy Beanstalk) story who warns him that the Terror is in fact the Golden Goose's mother, and it will stop at nothing to get its child back. A repentant Kitty helps Puss break out of prison and tells him that she loves him more than gold. Puss convinces Humpty to help him fight off the Terror, saying he knows Humpty is a good person at heart, and he will be forgiven if he helps save the town. The Terror arrives, revealing itself to be a giant goose. Using the Golden Goose as t, Puss and Humpty lure the Terror out of the town, but Humpty and the Goose are knocked off a bridge with Puss holding on to them. Humpty knows Puss cannot hold both of them, and he lets go, sacrificing himself to save the Goose and the town. Humpty's shell cracks open to reveal that he was a golden egg on the inside. The Terror then takes the Goose and Humpty away back to the giant's castle.

Puss is forced to flee because he is still an outlaw, but his efforts to save the town make him a hero among the townspeople. Puss and Kitty escape the guards once more, and Kitty says she will see him again soon, showing that she has taken his boots. In the epilogue, Jack and Jill are recovering from their injuries after being crushed by the Terror, Humpty is shown once again in his regular egg form, wearing a golden egg suit, as he rides the Terror into the clouds, and Puss and Kitty head back to dance at Kitty's hideout, the Glitter Box, where they finally kiss.

摘自IMDb(我沒細看……)

⑹ 求穿靴子的貓 高清英文版~~~中英字幕,謝謝~~~

《穿靴子的貓》(Puss in Boots)是夢工廠《怪物史瑞克》續片,大放異彩的配角「靴貓劍客」成為主角,電影巧妙結合了《傑克與魔豆》《賊公賊婆傑克與吉爾》《矮蛋先生》三個在歐洲家喻戶曉的童話故事,讓靴貓Puss和他的好朋友Humpty Dumpty一起上演了一幕盪氣回腸、悲喜參半的西部故事。
中文名 穿靴子的貓 外文名 Puss in Boots 其它譯名 靴貓外傳 / 鞋貓劍客(台) / 無敵貓劍客(港)/貓劍俠 出品公司 夢工廠 發行公司 派拉蒙影業公司 製片地區 美國 導 演 克里斯·米勒 編 劇 Brian Lynch 、 Brian Lynch 製片人安德魯·亞當森 類 型 動畫 主 演安東尼奧·班德拉斯,薩爾瑪·海耶克,扎克·加利費安納基斯 片 長 90min 上映時間 2011-10-28(美國) 對白語言 英語 色 彩 彩色 imdb編碼 tt0448694 主要獎項 土星獎-最佳動畫電影

⑺ 有誰有純英文字幕的穿靴子的貓這部電影

ww和諧w.yyets.com/resource/26063
這是電影下載地址,720p
的是無字幕版本,這是字幕下載地址:
ww和諧w.yyets.com/subtitle/28017
下載後解壓,把別的文件刪除,只留下後綴名為eng.srt/eng.ass的文件,把它和電影放在同一個文件夾里就可以看只有英文字幕的電影了

⑻ 《穿靴子的貓》這部電影怎麼樣,現在有沒有中文版

萌貓有情義
電影只是沿襲了以前故事的形象和名字吧,和以前的故事基本沒什麼關系。怪物史萊克裡面的配角跳,出來的當然思想也挨不上邊了。電影主要是講的應該是感人的愛與正義,帶小孩子看看也沒什麼。小貓貓學壞了,不小心變好了,有被逼變壞了,後來就一直渴望變好了,多麼感動小孩子的渴望的心。
關於男主角,那個貓的確很萌,女主和蛋為什麼不也賣萌呢,潛意識告訴我,他們會更有殺傷力,太偏心了。有人說他是痞子,不覺得唉。他就是一個被逼上樑山的好孩子啊,對媽媽對女人對朋友都心軟著呢。但是,這貓也太有情有義了吧,那麼感人,唉。不小心救了個老太太,就愛上全鎮的人了。跟女主跳跳舞,就全部說出了自己的經歷,貌似貓貓沒在江湖上混過啊,要不就是女主太吸引人了,畢竟啊,全劇就出現了一直母貓啊。至於對媽媽的愛,總感覺媽媽只是證明貓貓有人性的一個角色,畢竟我們沒看到她和貓貓怎麼有愛的,只是看到貓說:不讓媽媽失望啊。的確很有愛,對反派也愛,,天天黏在一起,從小一起長大的孩子,蛋蛋怎麼就背叛他兩次呢?還有還有,如果不是貓,是別的小動物也可以吧,為什麼不是小兔子啊?主要是愛貓人士比愛兔人士多啊,為了吸引愛貓人士的手段。
那個蛋總讓我想起來喜羊羊里的瀟灑哥(當然他的牙比瀟灑哥好太多了),但是遠沒有瀟灑哥真誠啊,誰叫他是反派呢。(個人非常不喜歡那個結尾)動畫片里,大反派不夠壞的時候,覺得沒意思,大反派夠壞的時候,總是莫名其妙就改邪歸正了。但是動畫片里別死人吧,死的還是好人,這個蛋死掉了,郁悶。人家都知錯了,還要死,難道這就是傳說中的好人沒好報?早知道他就安心當他的壞人,壞人結局好啊。還是想表達他的偉大?都壞成那樣了,還能多偉大。。。還是想表達他的贖罪?我明白了,主角幾句話,就從一個大壞蛋變成了以死贖罪的英雄了,原來是為了表現主角的偉大啊
女貓貓的出場的確不錯,比男主角帥多了,有爪子的黑色帥氣女貓貓,應該是黑色表現帥氣白色表現溫柔這吧,女人是怎麼來的?我一直以為女貓貓和蛋蛋有一腿,這是個三角戀,要不她怎麼那麼聽蛋蛋的話呢?最後讓我小小失望了一下,唉
製作人說他相信觀眾看到影片會大吃一驚的,因為這和他們期待的完全不同,可是,這個動畫片算什麼?有點不倫不類。而且我個人不懂那個舞蹈在表達什麼,那是表現他們的瀟灑嗎?還是西部精神?還是另有深意?還是故弄玄虛?還是純粹樂呵一下?
你隨意:當然,看一次還可以,高興一下,樂呵一下。不覺得搞笑,也許是我太嚴肅了吧,大家開心,大家隨意。

⑼ 求穿靴子的貓電影中英文字幕,謝謝

7年前的動畫了。

⑽ 求《穿靴子的貓》下載地址 一定要高清英文版,字幕要英文的

鏈接:https://pan..com/s/18noWwd8r8Zu4IP_BrN9q0g

提取碼:3v8j

《穿靴子的貓》(PussinBoots)是夢工廠《怪物史瑞克》續片,大放異彩的配角「靴貓劍客」成為主角,電影巧妙結合了《傑克與魔豆》《賊公賊婆傑克與吉爾》《矮蛋先生》三個在歐洲家喻戶曉的童話故事,讓靴貓Puss和他的好朋友HumptyDumpty一起上演了一幕盪氣回腸、悲喜參半的西部故事。

閱讀全文

與穿靴子的貓電影英文版相關的資料

熱點內容
電影美女與野獸風行網 瀏覽:896
影視大全最新版電影如何下載安裝 瀏覽:445
橫店影視城今日電影院 瀏覽:333
香港一級電影 瀏覽:810
漫威電影中文版 瀏覽:407
ipad可以看電影的網址 瀏覽:155
哪裡能看365dni電影 瀏覽:625
一個女孩裹在塑料袋裡電影 瀏覽:522
香港未播出電影 瀏覽:517
兒童看的宇宙電影推薦 瀏覽:169
香港電影租客和房主 瀏覽:416
杜琪峰電影復仇里的女演員 瀏覽:182
哥譚市小丑是哪個電影 瀏覽:738
推薦好看電影破案 瀏覽:594
電影電視劇離婚女人 瀏覽:852
外國電影名字理由 瀏覽:783
中國近些年的好電影 瀏覽:959
奧迪在哪個動畫電影出現過 瀏覽:236
韓國愛情劇情電影2017 瀏覽:107
電影林肯的英語作文 瀏覽:543