導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 1部英文電影10句經典對話

1部英文電影10句經典對話

發布時間:2023-01-27 04:24:07

⑴ 一部電影里的10句經典英語句

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

⑵ 10句感人至深的英文電影經典台詞

生活,讓我接觸的人很多很多,需要鼓勵和贊賞的人也有很多,但從來沒有對誰感動過,你是第一個,說不清為什麼,看見你就有一種從未有過的親和,回顧過去的很多很多,誰都感動不了我,只有你能讓我感覺親和,只有你給了我感動的感覺。今天我給大家分享一些影片中感人至深的 經典台詞 ,歡迎大家欣賞!

10句感人至深的英文電影經典台詞

1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!

昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》

2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something。

如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》

3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。

告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》

4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage。

時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》

5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me。

在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》

6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go。

我想,我們的 故事 永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》

7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind。

愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》

8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …

有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》

9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun。

要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主 日記 》

10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it。

不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》

⑶ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

⑷ 同一部原聲英文電影的經典對白,中英文都要有,五到十句。

鄧布利多:哈利,人不能活在夢里,不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.

羅恩:哈利,你必須繼續前進,我覺得應該去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!

伏地魔:世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.

.鄧布利多:要挺身而出對抗敵人的確需要很大的勇氣,但要挺身而出反抗朋友卻需要更大的勇氣。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

(《哈利波特與魔法石》)
一、「他絕不會走,只要留下來的那些人還忠於他!」(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
二、「我們希望我們的波特先生總是能夠扭轉乾坤」「放心吧,我會的!」(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don』t worry, I will be.)
(人物:盧修斯-馬爾福、哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
三、 「比這更重要的是--友誼和勇氣。」(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與魔法石》)
四、「多比沒有主人!多比是自由的小精靈!多比是來救哈利-波特和他的朋友們!」(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,選自《哈利-波特與死亡聖器(上)》)
五、「愛我們的人是永遠不會離開我們的。」(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
六、「想要殺哈利,得先把我們也殺掉!」(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)

1. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得愛,也不懂得友情,我可憐你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 盧娜:再說,我媽媽以前經常說,失去的東西總會找到方法回來的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特與鳳凰社》)

⑸ 英文勵志電影的十句經典台詞、、、

Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

The Lion King獅子王
3.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

TITANIC泰坦尼克號
5.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜
6.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

7.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

8.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

GARFIELD加菲貓
9.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

Congfu Panda 功夫熊貓
10.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇

⑹ 一部英語電影裡面的十句話

美國故事片《阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

5. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

6. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

7. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

9. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

10. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

⑺ 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

⑻ 一部英文版電影的十句台詞。

1.世間無巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄

4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。

Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.

5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it』s called the present (the gift)

6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,

我不能讓樹為我開花,

也不能讓它提前結果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it』s time .

師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制

我可以控制果實何時墜落

我還可以控制在何處播種

那可不是幻覺 大師

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

你可能想要蘋果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那個種子還是會長成桃樹

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。

Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .

7. 阿寶,天不遂人願,

況且這本不是天意,

阿寶,忘了其它的事情,

你的使命一直都在向你召喚。

我們是面條家族,

血管中流著這樣的血。

I'm sorry things didn』t work out …

It』s just what it』s meant to be

Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.

We are Noodle folk

Broth runs deep through our veins

8.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

9.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?

你知道我一直想把你趕走,

可你還是留下來了。

Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you

but you stayed

阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。

我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,

或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。

可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。

我留下來,因為我以為,

如果還有人能改變我,

能讓我煥然一新,

那就是你--

中國最偉大的功夫師父!

Yes ,I stayed .

I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head

or said I smelled ,it hurts.

But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .

I stayed ,because I thought ..

If anyone could change me ,

could make me not me ,

it was you

the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

10,Enough talk~ let's fight!少廢話,決斗吧

11、There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !!

牛人不收費,迷死人不償命~

12.我私家湯的絕密食材,就是…什麼都沒有。

認為它特別,它就特別了。

The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

To make something special ,you just have to believe it』s special.

⑼ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。

1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》

2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》

http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html

附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。

⑽ 誰知道十句英文電影的經典台詞學校作業,有題目,誰說的,帶翻譯。急!!!!!!!!!

網上可以查

閱讀全文

與1部英文電影10句經典對話相關的資料

熱點內容
塘廈影院今日電影 瀏覽:876
電影唐人街探案3劇情詳解 瀏覽:936
國語007系列電影 瀏覽:338
又看了好多的電影英語怎麼說 瀏覽:859
1978年美國經典電影 瀏覽:700
抗疫人員免費看電影 瀏覽:816
電影怎麼直播到抖音上 瀏覽:815
澳門電影軟體有哪些 瀏覽:141
風雲2vs風雲義電影原聲歌曲集百度雲 瀏覽:741
溫蒂是哪部電影的人物 瀏覽:942
2015最恐怖的電影 瀏覽:409
危化生機電影演員 瀏覽:471
pr如何導入下載好的電影 瀏覽:43
老北京的紅星電影院在哪裡 瀏覽:488
山西影視2018經典電影 瀏覽:204
電影推薦排行榜古裝 瀏覽:193
各電影院2月12新排片表 瀏覽:988
奧特曼電影國語版愛奇藝 瀏覽:324
傷害女孩的電影 瀏覽:247
雅甲電影演員表 瀏覽:99