Ⅰ 求四人英文電影對白,
灰姑娘劇本 ~自己挑吧 差不多都四個人 The first field Narrator: long long ago, there was a lovely girl, her name is Alice, her mother died, her dad loves her. Father (appearances, holding the gift) : dear daughter, this gift is for you, do you like it? Alice (do) surprise: oh! Thank you, dad! Dad: my dear daughter, I wish you happy forever! Alice: but dear daddy, I feel a bit hungry. Dad: I'm sorry, I'll give you cook Dad exits. Alice exits. Narrator: but the day of her father and find a new mom, look, her stepmother and her sister to the new. Stepmother lead two girls. Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, what a beautiful house! Helen: yes, there are many fruits, apples, bananas, mango, and litchi! Oh! I love them to death! Jenny (pointing to a pile of laundry) : mom, you see, and beautiful clothes, I like this!!!!!!!!!! Alice () : oh, can't play, that is me! It is the father bought my new clothes! Jenny: you are? Mom, she is??? Stepmother: she is your sister, fine, Alice, go, go to clean the house cook for us! Alice: why? I am not your servant! Stepmother: but from now on, you are our servants!!!!!!!! Alice injustice of the exits. Narrator: since then, Alice became servants of their work day, her, she has no house, no good to eat her clothes to wear, no more dirty, so she called the people around her Cinderella. The second game Knock on the door. Stepmother: what? Soldier: I am. I'm from the soldiers, good morning, madam! This is for you and your daughter. Stepmother: what is it? Jenny! Helen! Good news! Palace will have a huge party, the prince shall choose one from inside the girls do his princess! Jenny and Helen, Whoa! I will be the princess! Stepmother: daughters, hurry up! You must put on your most beautiful clothes, the beautiful dress! Jenny and Helen next, dress up. Alice: mom, I also want to go! Stepmother: will you? Look at yourself, so dirty so ugly! The daughters, ready? We go! Stepmother and sisters exits. Alice (crying) : oh, I really want to go, what should I do? The fairy The fairy: poor girl, let me help you! (to remove the apron, Alice, clothing, love Liz to dance and dance, but remember, you must come back before twelve o 'clock, everything will change back to the same. Alice: thank you fairy elder sister! The fairy: be careful, don't forget the time! Alice: oh, I won't forget! Alice exits. The fairy exits. The third field King: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to attend the party, I am your king of Kings. Tonight, we will choose a prince of the most beautiful girl became his most kind of princess Diana, now, young girls, please come to the dance. Some woman, sir. dance King: how do you like the girl? Prince: no, don't like. Cinderella King: wow! Look at that pretty girl, she! Prince: beautiful girl, could I ask you to dance? Alice: oh, yes, I would. Alice, prince dance. Twelve ZhongZhong ring Alice: oh, dear, it is time to go, I must go! Alice flurried exits. Drop slipper. Prince: wait! Wait! What's your name? The prince picked up slipper. The prince (at) : my slipper must find you! My soldiers? ! Soldier a, b: in! Prince: put the shoes to every family, you must find the girl! Soldier a, b: yes! Aye! The fourth field Stepmother: what's the matter? Big officer? Soldier a: respect, you young lady miss? Soldier b: a lovely girl at the ball off her shoes, the prince wants to find her, and she got married. Helen: let me try let me try! This is my shoes! Helen tried shoes. Soldier a: oh, I'm sorry, shoes are too small, not your shoes Jenny: I was I, let I to try! Soldier b: oh, it's not you, it's too big. Stepmother: hi! Maybe it's me! Let me try and! Soldier b: oh, my god! It is probably not for you. Your other young lady? Alice. Alice: hello, sir, may I try it on? Stepmother: you? Roll! Helen: look at you! Jenny: ugly and dirty! Soldier a: no, ladies, let her try. Here, miss, please put on it. Alice: thank you! Soldier a: b, too perfect, it is you! Soldier a telephone call, (out) : 5535240 The prince (call), in the corner appearance: hello! I am a prince Soldier a: your highness, news, we found this beautiful girl! Prince: really? Was really too good! I'll arrive at the moment! The prince arrived. Prince: oh, I love the girl, I love you! Leave it with me and be my wife, will you? Alice: oh, I like! Stepmother: why, my sister and will be like this? Narrator: this is the end of the story, Alice found her happiness, love Liz and prince have happiness of life together. 翻譯: 第一場 旁白:很久很久以前,有一個可愛的姑娘,她的名字叫愛莉斯,她的媽媽死了,她的爸爸很愛她。 爸爸(出場、手捧禮物):親愛的女兒,這個禮物是給你的,你喜歡它嗎? 愛莉斯(做驚喜狀):噢!謝謝你,爸爸! 爸爸:我親愛的女兒,我願你永遠快樂! 愛莉斯:不過親愛的爸爸,我肚子有些餓了。 爸爸:我很抱歉,我馬上給你做飯 爸爸退場。愛麗絲退場。 旁白:可是一天她的父親又找了一個新媽媽,看,她的後母和她的新姐姐們來了。 後母帶領兩個女孩出場。 後母:海倫,珍妮,看,多麼漂亮的房子啊! 海倫:對,還有許多水果,蘋果啊,香蕉啊,芒果啊,還有荔枝!喔!我愛死它們了! 珍妮(指向一堆衣物):媽媽,你看,還有漂亮的衣服,我喜歡這個!! 愛莉斯(出場):噢,不行,那是我的!那是爸爸買給我的新衣服! 珍妮:你是哪個?媽媽,她是哪個??? 後母:她是你們的妹妹,沒事,愛莉斯,去,快去打掃屋子給我們做飯! 愛莉斯:為什麼啊?我不是你們的僕人呀! 後母:但是從現在起,你就是我們的僕人了!! 愛麗絲委屈的退場。 旁白:從那以後,愛莉斯就變成了她們的僕人,她從早到晚的幹活,她沒有屋子住,她沒有好東西吃,也沒有衣服可穿,她越來越臟,所以周圍的人都叫她灰姑娘。 第二場 敲門聲響起。 後母:哪個啊? 士兵:是我,我是來自王宮的士兵,早上好,女士!這是給你和你女兒的。 後母:是什麼啊?珍妮!海倫!好消息!王宮將會有個盛大的舞會,王子要從姑娘們裡面選一位做他的王妃! 珍妮和海倫;哇噻!我將會是王妃! 後母:女兒們,快點!你們一定要穿上你們最最漂亮的衣服,打扮的漂亮點! 珍妮和海倫下場、打扮。 愛莉斯:媽媽,我也很想去! 後母:就你?看看你自己,這么臟這么丑! 女兒們,准備好了么?我們快走! 後母和姐姐們退場。 愛莉斯(哭泣):噢,我真的很想去,我該怎麼辦才好? 仙女出場 仙女:可憐的小姑娘,讓我來幫助你! (給愛麗絲去掉圍裙、套上衣物)愛莉斯,去舞會跳舞吧,不過要記住,你必須得在十二點鍾前回來,否則一切將會變回原樣。 愛莉斯:謝謝你仙女姐姐! 仙女:當心點,別忘記時間! 愛莉斯:噢,我不會忘記的! 愛麗絲退場。仙女退場。 第三場 國王:女士們,先生們,歡迎參加這次的王宮舞會,我是你們的國王。今晚,我們的王子將會選出一位最漂亮最善良的女孩成為他的王妃,現在,年輕的女孩們,請來到中央起舞吧。 若干名女士、先生出場。起舞 國王:怎麼樣,你喜歡哪個女孩? 王子:不,一個都不喜歡。 灰姑娘出場 國王:哇!看那個女孩,她好漂亮! 王子:美麗的姑娘,我可以請你跳舞嗎? 愛莉斯:噢,是的,我願意。 愛麗絲、王子起舞。 十二點鍾鍾響 愛莉斯:噢,天哪,是時候該回去了,我必須得走! 愛麗絲慌忙退場。掉落水晶鞋。 王子:等等!等等!你叫什麼? 王子撿起水晶鞋。 王子(凝視水晶鞋):我一定要找到你!我的士兵呢?! 士兵甲、乙:在! 王子:把這只鞋子拿到每家每戶,你們必須要找到這個女孩! 士兵甲、乙:是的!遵命! 第四場 後母:有什麼事嗎?官大爺? 士兵甲:尊敬的女士,你們家有年輕的小姐嗎? 士兵乙:一位可愛的姑娘在舞會上掉了她的鞋子,王子想找到她和她結婚。 海倫:讓我試讓我試!這只鞋子是我的! 海倫試鞋。 士兵甲:哦,對不起,鞋子太小了,不是你的鞋 珍妮:是我的是我的,讓我來試試! 士兵乙:哦它不是你的,它太大了。 後母:嗨!也許是我的呢!讓我試試撒! 士兵乙:哦,我的老天!它不可能是你的。你家還有其他的小姐嗎? 愛麗絲出場。 愛莉斯:你好,先生,我可以試一試嗎? 後母:你?滾! 海倫:看看你自己! 珍妮:又丑又臟! 士兵甲:不,女士們,讓她試試。過來,小姐,請穿上它。 愛莉斯:謝謝! 士兵甲、乙合:太完美了,它就是你的! 士兵甲(掏出電話、打電話):——⊙﹏⊙b汗誰編的~ 王子(在角落出場、打電話):你好!我是王子 士兵甲:殿下,好消息,我們找到了這位漂亮的女孩了! 王子:真的?真的是太好了!我會在第一時間內趕到! 王子趕到。 王子:噢,我最愛的姑娘,我愛你!和我一起離開這,做我的妻子,你願意嗎? 愛莉斯:噢,我願意! 後母和姐姐們:為什麼會這樣? 旁白:這就是故事的結局,愛莉斯最終找到了她的幸福,愛莉斯和王子從此幸福的生活在一起.
Ⅱ 求英文電影對白,時長3分鍾左右,獨白也可
ACT I
Good morning, Susan. 早安 Susan。
Good morning, Sam. 早安 Sam。
What's the schele today? 今天的工作是怎麽安排排
Ten o'clock, 十點鍾
telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打電話給FAO Schwarz燙 關於雙胞娃娃玩具的事。
OK. 好的。
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打電話給廣告代理Zaskkey夫人。
I did that. Go on. 我已經打了。 繼續說
Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一點鍾 批示玩具燙 空船的草圖。
Where are they? 草圖在哪兒
Right here. 就在這 。
Did you look at them? 你看過了嗎
Yes, I did. 是的 我看過了。
What do you think of the spaceship? 你覺得那個太空船怎麽麽
I think the kids'll love it. 我覺得孩子們會喜歡。
Would you show me the drawings, please? 請把草圖給我看看好嗎
Huh. 嗯
Now, what else is on the schele today? 那麽 今天的工作表繕 還有些什麽?
Well, at one o'clock 嗯 一點鍾
you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 跟Levine先生約好吃吃午
the client from the Toytown Stores. 這個客戶來自Toytown Stores。
Where? 在什麽地方
At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐廳。
Hmm. Anything else? 嗯 還有其他事嗎
At four o'clock, 四點鍾
you have a meeting with the proction staff 要與生產部門人員開開
in the conference room. 在會議室。
Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要確定每一位都出席這這次會議
Will do. 沒問題。
At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六點鍾 要會見Ozawa舷 生。
Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢 對啦。 他的模型型在這
They're in my office. 在我辦公室。
I'd like to see them. 我想看看。
Right. 好的。
What else? 還有什麽
Come on, Sam ... 好啦 Sam……
You work too hard, Susan. 太拚命工作了 Susaan。
When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什麽時時
Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯 我記不起來了。
You really ought to take some time off. 的確應該休一休假。
What for? 為什麽
To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生樂趣……
I know, Sam. 我知道 Sam。
Maybe soon. 也許很快就會。
To smell the flowers. 去輕 一下。
Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date? 噢 等一等 今天幾幾
Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二號。怎麽
It seems to me I scheled something else. 好像我還安排了什麽別別的事情
There's nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日 沒有別的的事了
I'm sure I did. 我確信我安排了什麽事事
Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later. 噢 也許過一會我會技 起來。
I hope it isn't important. 希望不是什麽重要事。
Hmm. It's probably nothing. 嗯 也許沒什麽事。
OK, let's get started. 好吧 我們開始工作
Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please? 請撥電話給FAO Schwarrz的Priscilla Smith 好嗎
Right. 好的。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 這些是那位日本電影 片家那 的模型。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 這些是那位日本電影 片家那 的模型。
Thank you. Just put them on my desk. 謝謝。 把它們放在我鬃 上。
And the new drawings for the toy spaceship. 還有玩具太空船的新草草圖
Wonderful. 真精采。
That was fast. 而且又快。
We have a new artist. 我們找來了一位新的美美工人員
She's very talented. 她很有才華。
What time is it, anyway? 幾點鍾了 順便說一繕�
My watch stopped. 我的 停了。
It's eleven thirty. 十一 點半。
What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine? 我與Bill Levine 約好好的中飯時間是幾
One o'clock. 一點鍾。
Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five. 提醒我十二點四十五分分走
Did you remember your other appointment for today? 還記得今天的另一個個約會
No, 記不起來了。
but I have a feeling 但我覺得
it's going to be too late when I do remember. 等我想起來時已經太晚晚了
Yes, Sam? 什麽事 Sam
I just solved the mystery. 我剛剛把那個謎底解開開了
What did I forget? 我忘記什麽
You have some guests in the reception room. 有幾位客人在接待室室等
What? Who? 什麽 是誰
Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter. Harry Bennett 先生和和他女兒
I remember! 我記起來了
Oh ... Harry! 噢……Harry
I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago. 幾星期前我約好和他以以及他女兒共進午餐
Is he a client? 他是顧客嗎
He's a friend. 他是位朋友。
Well, he's here with his daughter to have lunch. 嗯 他和他女兒已到這這 等吃午餐了
I met her at Thanksgiving, 我在感恩節與她見面
and I promised to have lunch with both of them today. 我答應今天和他們共進進午餐
Yes, indeed. 是的 原來如此。
What are you going to do about your appointment 那 怎麽辦
with Mr. Levine? 與Levine先生的邀約
Any suggestions? 有什麽建議嗎
Oh! 噢
ACT II
Hi, Michelle. 嗨 Michelle。
Hello, Harry. 你好 Harry。
It's nice to see you again. 很高興再見到你們。
Hello. 好。
Hi, Susan. 嗨 Susan。
We have both been excited about seeing you 我們兩個很高興見到
and having lunch with you today. 與 一起吃中餐
Michelle picked these flowers out for you. Michelle選這些花送 。
Daddy, can we go soon? 爸爸 我們能快點走嗎
We're going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey. 我們一下子就去吃中餐餐 親愛的
But I'm thirsty. 可是我渴了。
OK. You go out and get a drink of water at the fountain. 好。 出去在飲水機那那兒喝點水吧
The fountain is over there, Michelle. 飲水機在那 Michellle。
Near the Exit sign. 就在出口標 附近。
Thank you. 謝謝 。
Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有點不好意思思
I used to be that way when I was her age. 我像她這般年紀也是這這樣
Harry, if Michelle doesn't want to go, Harry 如果Michelle膊 想去
we don't have to. 我們不必勉強。
She'll be fine. 她沒有問題。
Remember, 別忘了
I haven't dated any one else since her mother died. 自從她母親去世之後 我從沒有和別人約會過。
This is a little difficult for her. 這對她來說有點不習慣慣
Are you ready to go? 准備好動身嗎
Yes. But could you wait one minute? 是的。不過 你能等一一下
I have a call to make. 我需要打個電話
Would you excuse me? 失陪一下。
Sam, get Mr. Levine at Toytown Stores Sam 給Toytown Storees的Levine先生
on the telephone for me, please. 請替我撥電話。
Right. 好的。
Hello. Susan Stewart calling Mr. Levine, please. 喂 Susan Stewart想父鶯evine先生通話。
He's on the phone. 他在電話上。
Mr. Levine, Susan Stewart. Levine先生 我是Susaan Stewart。
I find myself in an embarrassing situation. 我現在有一件很糗的事事
I made another lunch date for today 我和別人約好共進午餐
and forgot to enter it in my appointment book. 但忘了寫到工作日
Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow? 你和我能否在明天見面面喝點什麽
I'd really appreciate it.... Yes.... Thank you.... 我非常感激……好的………謝謝你…
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五點鍾 在Biltmoore飯店。
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五點鍾 在Biltmoore飯店。
I'll see you then. 到時候見啦。
Thank you, Mr. Levine. 謝謝你 Levine先生。
Welcome to the South Street restaurant, folks. 歡迎光臨南街餐館 各各位
What'll it be? 想來點什麽
What do you recommend? 你推 什麽
Well, the crab salad's always a big hit. 嗯 蟹肉沙拉一向是構 受歡迎的。
Susan, would you like the crab salad? Susan 要不要蟹肉繕忱
I'd love the crab salad. 我要蟹肉沙拉。
Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle 要不要也也試試蟹肉沙
OK, Daddy. 好的 爸爸。
We'll have three crab salads 我們來三份蟹肉沙拉
and a pitcher of lemonade. 和一壺檸檬汁。
Help yourself to celery and carrots and other vegetables. 請你們自己盛芹菜 胡胡蘿 和其他蔬菜
We used to catch crabs. 我們以前常捉螃蟹。
Where was that? 在什麽地方
We had a summer house on Fire Island. 我們在火島有一所避暑暑別
Do you remember, Michelle? 你還記得嗎 Michelle
Sure. 當然記得。
You and Mommy used to take me on the ferryboat. 你和媽媽常帶我坐渡船船
Sometimes, at night, 有時候 在夜
we would go down to the beach and catch crabs, 我們走到海邊抓螃蟹
remember? 記得嗎
With a piece of meat on a string! 用一根繩子拴著一點肉
Right. 對。
Well, I think I'm going to go get us all some vegetables. 好啦 我想我去給大家家盛點蔬菜來
There you go. 東西來了。
Thank you. 謝謝。
And some ice-cold lemonade. 還有冰涼的檸檬汁。
Thank you. 謝謝。
Enjoy it. 請享用。
Michelle, can I help you with the lemonade? Michelle 我幫 倒點點檸檬汁好
No, thank you. 不 謝謝 。
I'll wait for my father. 我要等我爸爸。
Michelle, can we have a talk? Michelle 我們能談一一談
Sure. 當然。
I know you miss your mother. 我知道 想念 媽媽。
You do? 真的知道
Yes. And I'm not trying to take her place. 是的 我 不想取代她她
Then why are you and Daddy 那為什麽 和爸爸
spending so much time together? 老是在一起呢
Because we like each other. 因為我們彼此喜歡。
And right now, he needs a friend. 而且現在 他需要一個個朋
I'm his friend. 我是他的朋友
I know you are. 我知道 是。
Sometimes he's very sad. 他有時很憂悒。
And so are you, I think. 我想 也如此。
Sometimes. 有時候。
I'd like to be your friend, too. 我也想成為 的朋友。
Will you let me be your friend, Michelle? 願意讓我成為 的朋朋友嗎 Michell
So, what were you two talking about? 們倆剛才談什麽了
Just girl talk, Daddy. 只是女孩子之間的談話話 爸爸
It's too hard to explain. 這很難解釋清楚。
You're probably right. 也許 說得對。
Well, let's get started. 好吧 我們開始吃吧。
Ⅲ 要同一部的英文電影的20句台詞加翻譯!
經典的阿甘正傳剛開始的台詞加翻譯:
你好。我叫福雷斯,福雷斯甘 Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力嗎? Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百萬塊巧克力 I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我媽媽常說 My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力 Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種 You never know what you're going to get.
那雙鞋子一定很舒適 Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿這樣的鞋子你可以走上一整天 I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
腳都不會痛 and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一雙這樣的鞋子 I wish I had shoes like that.
其實我的腳很痛 My feet hurt .
媽媽常說要想知道一個人的很多事情 Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道 you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他會往哪裡走 Where they're going,
他住在哪裡 where they've been.
我穿過很多雙鞋子 I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔細想的話 I bet if I think about it real hard
我能記得我第一雙鞋子的模樣 I could remember my first pair of shoes.
媽媽說它會帶我到任何地方 Mama said they'd take me anywhere .
她說它是雙魔鞋 She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福雷斯,張開雙眼 All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now .
你走幾步看看 Let's take a little walk around.
感覺如何? How do those feel?
他的雙腿很強壯,甘太太 His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump,
是我見過最強壯的 as strong as I've ever seen.
Ⅳ 求一百句英語電影台詞
建議你用"英語流利說"這款軟體,即時更新,上面有不少美劇,或英文電影的台詞,有原版示範的,你跟讀一遍還會給你打分,也有中文翻譯, 類似於游戲的學習軟體。在手機上就能下。又可練習口語,又會背了不少句子,我是初三黨,用這個提高了詞彙量,現在口語很不錯哦,發音挺純正的,對了,那個軟體全是美音的,如果你是英音,那就不建議了。祝你學習進步!
Ⅳ 高分求經典英語電影的經典對白。
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:28 回復此發言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:29 回復此發言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
Ⅵ 英文電影《魯濱遜漂流記》經典台詞20句
你好
1、 我救你為的是如果有一天,我也可能命運不濟,落到和你一樣的境地,那時我也希望得到人搭救。
2、 當人們把比他們不幸的人與自己相比時,老天可能會使他們成為那些不幸的人中的一個,讓他們自己去體會以前的幸福;如果老天這么做了,那這做法是正當的,也值得所有人的考慮。
3、 一個人糟蹋了好運,常會遭到報應,招來大難。
4、 在考慮到所有壞事的時候,應當想到壞事中還有好事。當然還應當想到,壞事中還可能會有更壞的情況出現。
5、 世界上縱使一種處境使多麼艱難困苦,多麼令人難受,總還是有一些正面的情況值得慶幸的。
6、 我們對於所需要的東西感到不滿足,都是由於我們對於已經得到的東西缺乏感激之心。
7、 現在我才明白,只要上帝有意捉弄,他是多麼容易把人類最不幸的環境變得更加不幸。
8、 我們平常人,不親眼見到惡劣的環境,就無法理解原來環境的優越;不到山窮水盡的地步,就不懂得珍惜自己原來享受的東西。
9、 同現實出現於我們面前的危險相比,對危險的恐懼更讓人驚恐萬分;我們也看出,我們經常擔憂遭到不幸,而這種擔驚給我們所帶的壓力遠大於那不幸本身。
10、 無論一個人處境怎麼樣,若一直把自己同情況好的人相比,那麼他就更加不滿,滿口怨言,若同出境不如自己的人相比,那麼心裡就會感恩戴德。
11、 一個人的安全很可能就是另一個人的毀滅。
12、 平常人往往有一個通病,就是對上帝和自然界為他們安排好的生活環境,常常不滿意。
13、 我看到一種必要性,那就是對我們各種強烈的感情要保持警惕,無論歡樂和快慰,還是憂傷和憤怒,都必須如此。
14、 人們的小心謹慎是受天意支配的。只要我們注意傾聽上天的教誨,我們就可以防止許多災禍。可是,就是由於我們自己的粗心大意,我們在生活中要遭遇多少的災難。
15、 有時候,想要教育別人正是教育自己的最佳方法。
16、 只有自己付出慘痛的代價,人類才可能自省而變得聰明。
17、 聰明的人可不要自信過了頭,非得認為自己的判斷力天下無敵,認為自己能替自個兒選定不平常的生活之路。人,是一種短視的動物,看不到離眼前稍遠的地方的事情,所以他不同於一般的感情,通常弄巧成拙。
18、 生命中的真正偉大,就是做自己的主人。
19、 當一個人的願望能被自己理性所控制時,那麼,他肯定會比一個攻佔一座城市的人更偉大。
20、 我經歷了七十二年變化莫測的生活,已充分領會隱退生活的價值,也完全明白在安寧度過餘生是一種幸福,所以我在這兒決定,要作一個比所有這些旅程更長的旅行准備了。
-----------------------------------
如有疑問歡迎追問!
滿意請點擊右上方【滿意】按鈕
Ⅶ 50句經典英文電影台詞
英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。
英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。
(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有
頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
(《死亡詩社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
(《揚帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。
(《熱情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,
無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!
(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。
(《驚魂記》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,
《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜歡:
1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
2. 50句英語經典句子
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 50句經典的英語名言
5. 電影經典英文台詞對白
Ⅷ 經典英文電影台詞
經典英文電影台詞
1、You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
2、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
3、Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
4、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
5、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。 (《我不是天使》1933 )
6、There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
8、You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
9、You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
10、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的`詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
11、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
12、I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
13、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
14、Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
15、You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
16、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
17、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
19、I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
21、Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
22、Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
23、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
24、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
25、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
26、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27、I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。 (《容易事》1933 )
28、Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
30、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
31、We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
32、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
33、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
34、Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
35、May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
36、Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。(《安娜·克里斯蒂》1930 )
37、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
38、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
39、A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
40、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
41、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
42、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
43、Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
44、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。( )(《阿甘正傳》1994)
45、After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
46、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
47、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
50、Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
51、Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
52、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
53、After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
54、I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
55、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
56、There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
57、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)
58、I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
59、You talking'to me?你在跟我說話嗎? (《出租汽車司機》1976 )
60、I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
Ⅸ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全