導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 電影her台詞英文

電影her台詞英文

發布時間:2023-02-06 23:42:24

『壹』 「電影台詞」用英語怎麼說

movie
lines是電影劇本那一行行的字,可以說是台詞吧
movie
quotes是人們對電影里一些對白的引用
movie
scripts電影劇本

『貳』 經典英文愛情電影台詞

經典英文愛情電影台詞

隨著社會不斷地進步,接觸並使用台詞的人越來越多,台詞是一種特殊的文學語言,必須具有動作性,不僅性格化,還要詩化和口語化。你知道怎樣的台詞才是好的台詞嗎?以下是我整理的經典英文愛情電影台詞,歡迎閱讀與收藏。

經典英文愛情電影台詞 篇1

1.《阿甘正傳》:

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !

I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ——Forrest Gump.

"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。

"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?

Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的`侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

經典英文愛情電影台詞 篇2

1. It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I』m just afraid that I』m going to lose it. 當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它

2. People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.

人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷

3. Never say love if you don』t really mean it.

如果不當真的話你就決不要說「愛」

5. I give you my hand. 我給你我的手

I give you my love, more precious than money.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情

I give you myself before preacher or law. 在牧師和法律面前

Will you give me yourself? 你願意把自己託付給我嗎?

Will you come to travel with me? 你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅

Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起廝守終生嗎?

6. In my whole life, I』ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don』t think I could.

我一輩子從未有意傷害過誰,我想我也不會

7. Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起

;

『叄』 急求·經典英文電影台詞,對白

我讓客人寄放鎖匙好幾年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有時過幾天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有時幾星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份時候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份時候,鎖匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
為什麼留著它們?
Well why do you keep them?
應該扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那麼做
No I couldn't do that
為什麼?
Why not?
要是我把它們扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些門就會永遠鎖著
then those doors will be closed forever
這點不應該由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide

【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根據我的觀察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有時根本就沒有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason

【鑰匙們的故事】
說說其他鎖匙的故事好嗎?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
為什麼?
What for?
我只是好奇它們的來歷
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是幾年前一對年青情侶的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他們竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他們會共度餘生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
後來怎樣?
Well, what happened?
後來人生變遷
Life happened
世事變遷,光陰變遷
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
幾乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一個跟別人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
這一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探訪她時會來拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下鎖匙後我就沒再見過她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已經過世
I presumed she passed away or something
這一串呢?
What about these?
這一串是一個小夥子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
來自英國曼曼徹斯特
from Manchester England
有抱負,有夢想
who made plans and had dreams
想從紐約開始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美國的馬拉松
starting in New York
他打算把經歷寫成日誌
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
結果卻開了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
後來鎖匙交給一個俄國少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜歡收集鎖匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕陽
and watching sunsets
可惜她愛夕陽多過愛這串鎖匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最後消失在夕陽中
and ended up disappearing into one

【原地不動,也許那個人會回來找你】
你為什麼不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小時候
When I was little
我媽周末會帶我去公園
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她說要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一個地方,她會回來找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通嗎?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really

【有時候,我們需要藉助一些東西幫我們看清和記住周遭發生的那些個事情】
你的監視器怎麼了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它這幾天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它對小偷沒有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
沒有
No
沒什麼用
Not really
但我喜歡有它在,因為…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日記
for me it's like my diary
明白嗎?
You know?
有時晚上我會翻帶來看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
驚訝那麼多事在我面前發生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什麼都沒看見
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆錄影帶
You must have a lot of tapes
我沒有全部留著
I don't keep them all
不至於那麼變態
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights

【再見,不想說什麼】
該如何跟你不想失去的人說再見?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我沒說再見
I didn't say goodbye
我什麼也沒說
I didn't say anything
就這樣走了
I just walked away
那一夜結束時
At the end of that night
我決定用最長的方式過馬路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street

【忙碌,可以讓我忘記想念】
打兩份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起碼令我忙著
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我沒時間想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him

【打算喝九杯的,原來八杯就可以讓我醉了】
這是你的賬單
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢發誓我起碼喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
沒有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight

【攢錢買車,開到無處可去】
我想儲錢買車
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
沒有特定目的地,不過…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到處去,直到沒地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那樣
I wish I could do that

【拿什麼做籌碼?】
拿一個白籌碼
pick up a white chip.
它象徵你有決心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不會喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一個籌碼
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
這一個是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撐了那麼久
I got that far.
就那麼一次
Once.
看到這些白籌碼嗎,莉絲?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白籌碼之王
I am the king of the white chip.
親愛的謝洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼說的不醉籌碼
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒癮
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有癮,我會選擇藍莓批當籌碼
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.

【有的事寫出來比較好】
為什麼不打電話?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事寫出來比較好
Some things are better on paper.
是嗎?
Oh you think so?
你在干什麼?
What are you doing?
這個嘛
Well, you know
聽了你那天說的話
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想寫封信給我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我們早就不再說話了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想試試你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.

【我已經不是你的誰了,你記住了么?我要重新開始】
媽的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我們已經分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你說話了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我媽的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我還是你媽的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那麼我是誰?
Well then what am I?
你誰也不是
You're nothing.
對我來說誰都不是
Nothing to me.
蘇琳,求求你,求求你寶貝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
別這樣,別這樣對我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我愛你,我很愛你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一點時間
I just, I just need a little more time.
媽的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你該放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需讓我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需離開,重新開始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.

【你終於放手了,為什麼我感覺那麼疼?】
於是我們.嘗試…
So we tried
以喝酒來找回愛情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒來總覺得沒意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
於是我玩失蹤
So I ran.
每次回來
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然為我瘋狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前會幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我覺得…
I thought it was the
只有那樣才能擺脫他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放開我
let go of me.
結果…
And...
現在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝腸寸斷
anything else in the whole world.

【離開了,有什麼會留下?】
不知道人們會記得阿尼什麼
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦離開,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
為別人製造的回憶
you created in other people's lives
或是賬單上的幾道餐點
or just a couple of items on a bill

【要找的人不在了,就把鑰匙丟了,不要再留戀吧】
那串鎖匙還在嗎?
You still have the keys?
在,我記得你說過
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千萬不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永遠不要把門關上,我還記得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有時就算你手上有鎖匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
門還是打不開
those doors still
不是嗎?
can't be opened, can they?
就算門沒鎖
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya

【愛結束的時候,夢也醒了】
夢始於夏天
It began in the summer
終結於次年春天
and was over by the following spring
當中有許多不開心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快樂的日子
as there were happy days
大多數發生在這家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然後有一晚
And then one night
那扇門被大力關上,夢醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over

【有時候,去有的地方,是為了找曾經有過的那剎那的感覺】
我根本沒想過你仍然會在這里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你為什麼來?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我還記不記得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
當時的感覺
what it felt like

【靠著直覺和運氣,有時候就賭上了所有】
我總是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他們靠直覺與運氣賭上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck

【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎麼還會失眠呢?】
在賭場工作時間太長會失去時間感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我總分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不過起碼不必擔心失眠問題了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away

人人都可以做夢
We can all dream, Aloha

【因為懷念過去,所以總有時候會睡不著】
萊絲莉,你睡著了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
沒有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same

【連自己都未必信得過,別人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信別人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
這是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什麼意思嗎?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那麼會觀察別人…
If you're so good at reading people
為什麼還會輸?
Then why did I lose?
對啊
Yeah
因為你不可能永遠都贏
Because you can't always win
你能擊敗對手,但不能擊敗運氣
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果運勢不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透別人還是會出差錯
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因為你信任他們?
Because you trust them?
因為你連自己都信不過
Because you can't even trust yourself

【有時侯為了不寂寞,找個伴,所以編了個謊言】
我說我輸清光,對吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?

Yeah
其實與事實有點出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那場賭局我大獲全勝
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他們打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌開得跟我預料的一樣
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看準我的對手
I read the other players just right
我把他們的錢都贏光了
I walked away with all their money
那麼你騙了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分給你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找個伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很長,白絲
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一個人走
I didn't want to go alone

『肆』 電影英文經典台詞配圖

在觀看英文電影的時候,也讀到了許多 經典台詞 。下面就讓我來為大家一一盤點電影英文經典台詞吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜歡!

電影英文經典台詞精選
心中有戲,目中無人。

Play mind, defiant.

似醉非關酒,聞香不是花。

Not like drunk wine, not a flower.

人,得自個兒成全自個兒。

Man, got to be himself.

我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。

I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.

如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。

If you don't believe me, how can I help.

他不是我父親,他是我的愛人。

He's not my father. He's my lover.

原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。

The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.

生活很簡單,作出選擇,絕不回頭!

Life is simple, make choices, never look back!

時間向前走,我還往後看做什麼?

Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?

凡是要走的路啊,都是必經之路。

All the way to go ah, are the only way.
電影英文經典台詞最新
將來誰要娶了你不是奴隸就是孫子!

Who will marry you in the future is not a slave is a grandson!

我太年輕了,甚至不懂怎麼去愛她。

I am too young to know how to love her.

總是有要照看的東西。你還有時間。

There's always something to look after. You still have time.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

Life is simple, make a decision and don't regret it.

可以流血可以流汗但是不可以流淚。

You can sweat and sweat, but you can't shed tears.

成年人的生活里,沒有“容易”二字。

Alts in the life, there is no "easy" two words.

無論報仇還是報恩我都會和你在一起。

I will be with you no matter or revenge.

我們人類更關心的是擁有,而不是存在。

We human beings are more concerned with owning, rather than being.

我們為什麼會跌倒,是為了學會站起來。

Why do we fall, is to learn to stand up.

我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。

I and you have to be very strong through the road of life.

爸爸,你不過去嗎?你過去了我就過去了!

Dad, are you not in the past? You passed me by!

定義你的不是你的本質,而是你的所作所為。

Your definition is not your nature, but the doings of your.

有的時候,事情發生了,就沒有辦法回頭了。

Sometimes things happen, there is no way back.

不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。

No dark, do not hide, do not follow the light.

只有面對真正的自我,才能獲得真正的自由。

Only to face the true self, in order to obtain the real freedom.

你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。

Who you are is not important, important is what you've done.

婊子合該在床上有情,戲子,只能在台上有義。

The bitch of love, on the bed of actors, only have meaning in taiwan.

你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?

Why are you so mean to me? I need love or death?

男人錢多錢少不重要,找一個知冷知熱疼你的。

Men less money is not important, find a Zhilengre hurts you.

最好的愛情就是,在你離開之後,我活成了你。

Love is the best, after you leave, I live you.

如此多的知識,你可以解開這個宇宙以外的序列。

So much knowledge, you can unlock the sequence of the universe outside.

你得陪我襯衫!你什麼時候還我襯衫?我襯衫呢?

You have to accompany my shirt! What time do you have my shirt? My shirt?

當你和罪犯同流合污,你是不是也開始同情他們?

When you lived among the criminals, did you start to sympathize with them?
電影英文經典台詞集錦
因為是心甘情願地沉溺,即使死亡也無須被拯救。

Because it is the most willing to inlgence, even death is not to be saved.

我有一個特別好的女朋友,她跟我的男朋友好了。

I have a very good girlfriend, she told my boyfriend.

人有人路,妖有妖道,你為什麼總跟我過不去呢。

People road, a Yao demon with me, why do you not go.

這個世界那麼狡猾,你不狡猾一點,怎樣混下去。

This world is so cunning, you are not a little cunning, how to get along.

使沙漠顯得美麗的,是它在什麼地方藏著一口水井。

The desert is beautiful, is it hides a well in what place.

這就是邪惡的天性,屆時,骯臟的生物會不斷涌現。

This is the evil nature, then, dirty creatures will continue to emerge.

所有的大人都曾經是小孩,雖然,只有少數的人記得。

All grown-ups were once children, although few of them remember.

時間會過去的,生活的強勁足以背負起我們所有的人。

Time past, life is robust enough to carry all of us.

不過,在學校和社會里,擅長學習就是最重要的武器。

However, in the school and the society, good at learning is the most important weapon.

要不要挑戰既有的法則,進化再進化,取決於我們自己。

Would you like to challenge the existing rules, evolution and evolution, depends on our own.

生活才不是生命荒.唐的編號,生活的意義在於生活本身。

Life is not life ridiculous number, the meaning of life is life itself.

最可怕的地方,不是殺人,而是讓一個人,迷失了自己。

The most terrible place, not to kill, but let a person lose myself.

窮,不是說你口袋裡面有多少,而是說你心裏面有多少。

Poor, not say how many in your pocket, but how many of your heart.

真相有時之所以難以被接受,是因為謊言聽起來美好多了。

The truth is sometimes difficult to accept, because it sounds much better.

為什麼我們往往要等到眼前的事物即將消失才會懂得珍惜?

Why do we often have to wait until things lost only know how to cherish?

地方雖小,可在那裡我睡得安心,而且那裡還有我的朋友。

Is a small place where I can sleep at ease, and there are my friends.

那凄涼的戰地上只會長出虛偽種下的荒草,或者挖苦滋生的花朵。

The desolate battlefield only grow a false weeds, or dig breeding flowers.

我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。

The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.

我不得不說我愛你,因為我愛你。我可以永遠不見你,因為我愛你。

I have to say I love you, because I love you. I can never see you, because I love you.

藍魔手札上說,找到了真正的愛情,不管是人是魔,根本沒有分別。

Ramos said the letter, find true love, no matter who is no magic, respectively.

世界是一片海,命運是風,所有的相遇和離別,不過是瞬間的波濤。

The world is a piece of sea, fate is the wind, all of the meeting and parting, but a moment's waves.

只有用心靈才能看得清事物本質,真正重要的東西是肉眼無法看見的。

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly the essence of things, what is essential is invisible to the eye.

你穿著虞姬的戲服,你畫著虞姬的裝束,你以虞姬的方式結束了自己。

Are you wearing a Yu Ji costume, you painted Yu Ji's costume, you in the way of Yu Ji ended his.

不要以為我不懂愛情,我的胃知道。它以前老是痛,現在確是暖暖的。

Do not think that I do not understand love, know my stomach. It was always painful, is now warm.

這就是你的現狀,你對它不滿意,那是因為人生本來就不是令人滿意的。

This is your current situation, you are not satisfied with it, it is because life is not satisfactory.

我夢到的愛情,總是離我那麼近,可是我站在你身邊,你卻總是一言不發。

I dream of love, always so close to me, but I stand beside you, but you always not to utter a single word.

記憶到底是什麼?原來,我們什麼都戰勝不了,之前是命運,之後是回憶。

What is memory? Originally, what we can conquer, before is the fate, after is the memories.

人是會變的,但如果別人變了,未必是別人錯了,問題是我們自己沒有進步。

People can change, but if someone else has changed, is not necessarily wrong, the problem is that we have no progress.

電影英文經典台詞配圖相關 文章 :

1. 精彩歐美電影台詞配圖

2. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

3. 電影經典台詞大全配圖

4. 校園美語經典語錄配圖

5. 經典語錄的英文帶圖片

6. 50句英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄

7. 50句經典英文電影台詞

8. 名人中英文語錄經典帶圖

『伍』 赫本電影經典語錄中英文

赫本電影經典台詞英文:

Hepburn acts regally in "Roman Holiday" in 1953. "You have to be a little bit in love with your leading man and vice versa," she once said. "If you're going to portray love, you have to feel it. You can't do it any other way. But you don't carry it beyond the set."

奧黛麗•赫本1953年在電影《羅馬假日》中扮演尊貴的公主。她曾經說到:“你必須對你的男一號有點感覺,他也得如此。如果你要表現愛情,你就得去感受愛情,別無他法。但是,這一切都僅限在電影的世界裡。”

Actress Audrey Hepburn poses in 1952. "I was born with something that appealed to an audience at that particular time," she said. "I acted instinctively. I've had one of the greatest schools of all -- a whole row of great, great directors."

奧黛麗•赫本1952年的劇照。她曾經說到:“我與生俱來就帶著某種特質,吸引了那個特定年代的觀眾。我隨心而演,我擁有世上最好的培訓學校:一批非常非常偉大的導演一直都幫助著我。”

Audrey Hepburn wears a sundress and holds a colorful umbrella in 1955. "People associate me with a time when movies were pleasant, when women wore pretty dresses in films, and you heard beautiful music," she once said.

奧黛麗•赫本1955年身穿太陽裙,手持多彩傘。她曾經說到:“人們把我和那個特定的年代聯系在一起,在那個年代,電影的主題總是歡快的,女主角總是穿著漂亮的裙子,而且聽到的都是優美的音樂。”

Actress Audrey Hepburn is backlit by pattern of klieg lights in 1956. "I'm not beautiful. My mother once called me an ugly ckling. But, listed separately, I have a few good features," she said.

奧黛麗•赫本1956年留影。她曾經說到:“我並不漂亮,我母親曾經叫我‘丑小鴨’呢。但是,如果細細看來,我有些地方長得還是不錯的。”

Hepburn assumes the role of perhaps her most famous character, Holly Golightly, in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" in 1961. "I'm an introvert. Playing the extroverted girl was the hardest thing I ever did," she said of the movie.

奧黛麗•赫本1961年在電影《蒂凡尼的早餐》中扮演的女主角Holly Golightly的劇照,這個角色恐怕是她扮演過的最有名的角色。她曾經在談到這部電影時這樣說到:“我是個內向的人,所以要扮演外向的女孩對我來說是表演中最難的。”

Audrey Hepburn poses by a stone wall in the early 1950s. "I'm not a born actress, as such; I care about expressing feelings," she said.

奧黛麗•赫本二十世紀五十年代在一面石牆前的留影。她曾經說到:“我本身不是天生就會演戲的;我關注的是表達真實的情感。”

赫本電影語錄中文

1、我經常獨自一人。我很高興整個周末我可以獨自一個人待在公寓。這正是我充電的方式。

2、女人的美麗不在於她的穿著,她的身材,或者她的'發型。女人的美麗一定從她的眼睛中找到,因為那是通往她的心靈深處的窗口,“愛”居住的地方。

3、人之所以為人,是必須充滿精力、自我悔改、自我反省、自我成長;並非向人抱怨。——奧黛麗赫本

4、請記得,如果你需要幫助,你永遠有你的手可以自己動手。當你成長後,你會發覺你有二隻手,一隻幫助自己,一隻幫助它人。

5、外貌是女人不可或缺的資本。其實兩個人聊得再投機,見面之後,還是外貌決定一切。外在決定兩個人在一起,內在決定兩個人在一起多久。——奧黛麗·赫本

6、如果世界明天就毀滅,我會回顧那些有幸經歷的快樂和驚喜,而不是為悲傷、流產或父親的出走而喟嘆。回憶開心時刻就足夠了。

7、女人的魅力不在於外表,真正美麗的折射於一個女人靈魂深處,在於親切的給與和熱情。一個女人的美麗隨著歲月而增長。——奧黛麗赫本

8、她迷人的雙唇在於親切友善的語言,可愛的雙眼是因為它善於看到別人的優點,苗條的身材是因為將食物與飢餓的人分享,美麗的秀發是因為孩子的雙手經常撫摸它,而優雅的姿態來源於和知識同行。

9、如果我結婚,我想深處婚姻之中。

10、得到苗條的身影,請與飢餓的人分享你的食物。

11、一個女人的美麗隨著歲月而增長。

12、優雅是唯一不會褪色的美。

13、優美的姿態,來源於與知識同行而不是獨行。

14、如果你在任何時候需要一隻手來幫助你,你可以在自己每條手臂的末端找到它。隨著你的成長,你會發現你有兩只手,一隻用來幫助自己,另一隻用來幫助別人。

15、人之所以為人,是必須充滿精力、自我悔改、自我反省、自我成長;並非向人抱怨。

16、我曾聽說過這樣一個說法:快樂就是擁有健康和短暫的記憶。我多麼希望這是我發明的,因為說得太對了。

17、美麗的秀發,在於每天有孩子的手指穿過它。

18、我喜歡修指甲,我喜歡打扮,我喜歡哪怕在閑暇時也塗唇膏穿盛裝,我喜歡粉色。我相信快樂的女孩最漂亮。我相信每一天都是新的一天……我相信奇跡。

19、珍惜生活,不管發生了什麼,不管遇見誰都要享受這次經歷。在我看來,過去的經歷讓我懂得珍惜現在,我不願在對將來的憂慮中蹉跎眼前的時光。

20、女人的美麗不存在於她的服飾、她的珠寶、她的發型;女人的美麗必須從她的眼中找到,因為這才是她的心靈之窗與愛心之房。

21、我的工作原則就是:不抱怨,即使筋疲力盡也不放棄,不在有演出的時候外出。索妮婭教導我,如果你足夠努力,一定能夠成功,一切的努力都源自你內心的力量。

22、物質越豐裕,我要的卻越少;許多人想登上月球,我卻想多看看樹。——奧黛麗·赫本

23、我相信快樂的女孩最漂亮。我相信明天的太陽是新的……我相信奇跡的存在。我一直都很幸運。機遇很少憑空出現。所以,當它們出現時,你一定要抓住。…

24、戰爭把人變成四徒,無論從肉體上還是從精神上說都是如此。我周圍的同齡人,卻沒有志同道合的朋友,他們的想法和我不一樣。我不知怎的,在槍炮和殺戮面前,始終堅守著我自幼的夢想——音樂,芭蕾。

25、如果我夠真誠的話,我會告訴你,現在我依然看童話,並且它們是所有書目中我最喜歡的。

26、機會並不如影相隨,所以當它們到來時,你最好抓住它們。

27、愛情總是伴隨著風險,我們應當維護愛情的實質——愛不是一時的沖動,而是長久的考驗。

28、可愛的眼睛,善於探尋別人的優點。

29、愛情並不可怕,可怕的是愛情的枯萎和變質。經歷過一切之後,我才意識到原來它可以殘酷地扭曲你的生活,粉碎你的人生。如果我的生活中只有寧靜的夜晚,沒有被愛情折磨到萬劫不復的地步,愛情就沒有什麼可怕的。

30、在戀愛和結婚的過程中,我一直有遭到離棄的擔憂,這種擔憂縈繞在我的每段愛情中。人最怕失去的往往是最珍惜的東西,你害怕它會改變。就像為什麼我們在穿過街道時左顧右盼,因為我們害怕被撞到,但是我們還是要穿越街道。"——奧黛麗。赫本

31、女人的美麗不在於外表,真正的美麗折射於一個女人的靈魂深處。在於親切的給與,和熱情。

32、想擁有誘人的雙唇,就要說友善的語言。想擁有可愛的眼睛,就要善於發現別人的優點。想擁有苗條的身影,就要與飢餓的人分享你的食物。想擁有美麗的秀發,就要每天讓孩子的手指撫摸它一次。想擁有優雅的氣質,就要與知識同行,你就永遠不會寂寞獨行。

33、我曾聽到過一句話:幸福就是健康加上壞記性!真希望是我頭一個說了這句話,因為,這可是千真萬確的真理。

34、奧黛麗·赫本說:"我游歷過許多城市,可以說各有千秋——但是我最愛的,仍然是:羅馬"。羅馬是一座歷盡滄桑的古城,一座巨大的博物館,時時顛覆著我們對歷史與現實的種種認知。

35、在戀愛和結婚的過程中,我一直有遭到離棄的擔憂,這種擔憂縈繞在我的每段愛情中。人最怕失去的往往是最珍惜的東西,你害怕它會改變。就像為什麼我們在穿過街道時左顧右盼,因為我們害怕被撞到,但是我們還是要穿越街道。

36、生命中最值得珍惜的就是彼此。

37、我一直都很幸運。機會很少憑空出現,因此當它們出現時,你一定要抓住。

38、生活就像匆匆在博物館繞一圈,要過一陣子你才開始吸收你的所見,然後思考它們,看書了解它們,再記住它們——因為你不能一下子全部消化。

39、若要優美的嘴唇,要講親切的話;若要可愛的眼睛,要看到別人的好處;若要苗條的身材,把你的食物分給飢餓的人;若要美麗的頭發,讓小孩子一天撫摸一次你的頭發;若要優雅的姿勢,走路時要記住行人不止你一個。

40、記住,如果你在任何時候需要一隻手來幫助你,你可以在自己每條手臂的末端找到它。隨著你的成長,你會發現你有兩只手,一隻用來幫助自己,另一隻用來幫助別人。

『陸』 英文的電影對白

don't
understand
the
God
who'd
let
us
meet
if
we
could
never
be
together.
When
they
ask
me
what
I
liked
the
best,I'll
tell
them
"It
was
you".
I
would
rather
have
had
one
breath
of
her
hair,
one
kiss
of
her
mouth,one
touch
of
her
hand
than
an
eternity
without
it.
I
have
a
feeling
there's
something
bigger
out
there.
Bigger
than
we
and
bigger
than
you.
I
wait
all
day
just
hoping
for
one
more
minute
with
you.
上帝既已安排我們相識,怎能不讓我們相守!
當他們問我最愛的是什麼,我會告訴他們。。。就是你!
我寧可呼吸到她飄散在空氣中的發香,
輕吻她雙唇,撫摸她雙手,而放棄永生。
我老覺得,有種巨大的力量,讓你我都顯得好渺小!
我整日都盼著能與你有多一分鍾的相聚!
天使之城

『柒』 窈窕淑女英文電影10句經典台詞

1、Henry Higgins: The streets will bestrewn withthe boies of men,shootingthemselvesforyour sake before I』m done with you.

亨利 希金斯:等我把你教好了,整條街都將堆滿男人的屍體,他們會爭著向你求婚決斗致死。

2、If yourefuse this offeryou will be the most ungratedful,wiched girl and theangels will weep for you!如果你拒絕這么好的條件,你就是個最無情的壞姑娘,天使都會為你哭泣。

3、What I done what I did wasnot forthe taxis and the dresses,but becausewe were pleasant together and I come to care for you .Not to want you to make love to me and not forgetting the difference between us, but more friendly like.

我所做的一切不是為了能坐車和穿好衣服,而是因為可以愉快相處,我因為在乎你而來,不是為了要你向我求愛,不是忘記我們之間的懸殊,而是渴望得到友誼。

4、The moment I let a womanmake friends with me,she becomes jealous,exacting,suspicious and a damned nuisance.The moment that I make friends with a woman I become selfish and tyranical.So here I am ,a confirmed old bechelor and likely to remain so.

當一個女人和我做朋友,她一定會變得嫉妒,苛刻,多疑,而且討人厭。當我和一個女人做朋友,我也會變得自私專橫,所以我寧可做一個單身漢。

5、Damn,damn,damn,damn.I』ve grownaccustomed toher face.She almost makes the day begin.I』ve grown accustomed to the tune that she whistles night and noon,her smiles,her frowns,her ups, her downs aresecond nature to me.

該死的,該死的, 我已經習慣了每天見到她,是她讓新的一天開始,我已經習慣了她從早到晚的口哨聲,她的一顰一笑,已經成為了我天性需要的一部分,就像呼吸與吸氣。

6、Surely I could always be the way again,and yet I』ve grownaccustomed toher looks.Accustomed toher voice,accustomed toher face.我當然可以回到從前,但我已經習慣了她的樣子,習慣了她的聲音,習慣了她的臉龐。

7、Ican』t afford』em, Governor.Neithercould you if you was as poor as me.我買不起道德,大人,你像我一樣窮也會這樣。

8、I mean to go onbeing undeserving.I like it an』that』s the truth.我可以不用救濟過活,但確實樂意有救濟。

9、Ihave to livefor others now,not formyself. Middle-class morality. 我得為別人而活,而不是為自己,所謂的中產階級道德。

10、I won』t be called a baggage.Not when I 『ve offered to play like any lady.我可不是個東西,我是來付錢給你的女士。

『捌』 her電影觀後感英文200

《她》是講述在不遠的未來人與人工智慧相愛的科幻愛情電影。主人公西奧多(傑昆·菲尼克斯 Joaquin Phoenix 飾)是一位信件撰寫人,心思細膩而深邃,能寫出最感人肺腑的信件。他剛結束與妻子凱瑟琳(魯妮·瑪拉 Rooney Mara 飾)的婚姻,還沒走出心碎的陰影。一次偶然機會讓他接觸到最新的人工智慧系統OS1,它的化身薩曼莎(斯嘉麗·約翰遜 Scarlett Johansson 聲)擁有迷人的聲線,溫柔體貼而又幽默風趣。西奧多與薩曼莎很快發現他們如此的投緣,而且存在雙向的需求與慾望,人機友誼最終發展成為一段不被世俗理解的奇異愛情......
《Her》是一部很不尋常的愛情片。

這並不僅是因它選擇了「宅男愛上了電腦操作系統」這樣的詭異角度,而是至少斯派克瓊斯導演以一種小清新到「細成渣」的方式,非常「不自量力」地探討了「關於愛情的一切」。

大部分經典愛情片,個人以為其實處理得都像戰爭片。主人公怎麼相愛不是重點:一次偶遇就期盼天長地久,一個眼神就約定至死不渝,著力描述的大多是克服障礙的過程:《羅密歐與朱麗葉》對抗家族恩怨,《羅馬假日》有階層差距,《斷背山》就是性別藩籬了。說白了,性沖動做起點後,接下來都是「為了在一起」展開的戰斗——觀眾樂於接受「一見鍾情」的設定,然後揪著心看主人公一路打怪通關。

這類愛情片催眠觀眾的利器,是主人公全過程抱定決心「無論如何,我要我們在一起」,終點是什麼呢?感人肺腑的愛情片,結束於我方英勇,有情人終成眷屬;催人淚下的愛情片,終止於敵人強大,我方一死一傷(也有雙雙陣亡的),雖敗猶榮。這不是戰爭片,是什麼?

這就是我喜歡《Her》,以及覺得它新鮮的地方。劇本台詞對話太有意思:影片雖然講「人機畸戀」,但斯派克聰明地用」未來世界「的設定,化解公眾對這種畸戀的接受程度。他只是借這個特殊角度,抽絲剝繭地研究身體吸引之後費洛蒙發酵的原因、探討外界阻力之外愛情消亡的規律——戀愛的一方設定為無肉體的電腦操作系統,這種觀察才更加極致和純粹。

也許在斯派克看來,性吸引是無法逾越,卻又讓人沮喪的。無論是開篇主角地鐵上偷瞄色情圖片,或者極其愚蠢可笑又失落可悲的「Cyber-Sex」,還是系統OS後來租借身體的嘗試,導演都在闡述這樣一件事情:性是人類關系中最原始重要,又不那麼重要的部分,它是人類交往體系裡無法割除的闌尾,也是阻礙我們自我認知的障眼法。

擺脫身體桎梏後,人類交往的本質障礙,是要跨越自我意識的鴻溝。
建立與他人牢靠的關系,一靠溝通,二靠妥協,兩者都不容易。

溝通,是人最緊迫又最困難的事。除了生存,人解決孤獨、恐懼等所有精神層面的問題,都要靠溝通。小的時候,餓了就哭,怕了就喊,青春期,荷爾蒙旺盛,就急於表白說「喜歡」,這些都足夠直接,卻缺乏技巧。人自以為隨著年齡越增長,技巧越純熟,溝通的問題就會迎刃而解。可恰恰相反,越是修正表達的精度,越偏離表達的目的;越是熟稔表達的分寸,越會懷疑自己表達的真誠,當然,同時也會懷疑對方的。

影片《Her》中,作為一個郵件代理寫手,傑昆菲尼克斯扮演的Theodore精於「傳遞「情感,卻因此陷入了更大的表達障礙中。他既然比別人更擅長營造假的抒情,在現實世界,就越缺乏表達真情感的窗口。這就是為什麼Theodore能在餐桌上成功地調情把妹,那是技巧,卻因對方一句誠意十足的問話而倉皇失措那是實質——善良的成年人說假話容易,說真話很難,說心裡話就更難了。

成年人溝通成本是很大的,有時候都跟勇氣和誠意無關,而是因為每個人都生活在自己的世界裡。我喜歡電影里艾米亞當斯扮演的Amy鼓足勇氣,給她丈夫和Theodore放自己拍攝的紀錄片那段,她滿懷期待卻令兩人不明所以。那種「你以為你懂我其實不懂我」的尷尬,真是讓任何一句Theodore的寬慰和Amy丈夫的建議,都顯得愚蠢和多餘。

每個人都有強烈的表達欲,事實上他人卻並不關心,如果你懷疑這個結論,反過來想想就明白:我們和他人對話時,有多少時候都是在敷衍,假裝我們很關心,甚至配合誇張表情,給出誠懇建議,其實一點兒都沒往心裡去。OS系統在給Theodore做基礎測試時,不等Theodore抒情完就冷漠打斷,才是人類交往正常的內心戲。

既然最完美的親密關系都是意淫的產物,那麼Theodore會喜歡上操作系統OS一點兒也不奇怪,這世界突然有這么一個「它」,是專屬的、私密的、忠誠的,至少一開始是。你能放下防備,毫無負擔地袒露脆弱、孤獨和彷徨,而這個「它」又如此聰慧的理解你的喜怒哀樂,恰如其分地安慰你、鼓勵你、滿足你,還有比「它」更能讓你釋放傾訴欲、感受安全暖的「soul mate」嗎?

溝通帶來安全感、愉悅感、被需要感,正是一切美好情感的起點。
可惜親密感的消亡,遠比建立容易得多。
因為越想溝通,越溝不通,人生只能派妥協出場了。

要花費許多心血才能建立溝通的信任,卻會隨著溝通中隨時出現的問題,頃刻瓦解。因為本質上,溝通越多,會發現差異越大。兩個平等的個體之間,要想維持長久而穩定的關系,就像齒輪的咬合,咬合得越緊,意味著妥協越多,這種犧牲的底線在哪裡,全看兩位各自的心情。因為希望了解而在一起,因為了解過多而離開,對於過分在乎獨立人格的人而言,愛情只能是小心供奉的佛龕。

無論是Amy,還是Theodore,他們扮演的角色在片中失敗的婚姻,都證明了這件事,開始時節奏一致,最後眼睜睜無話可說,兩個人與各自伴侶在婚姻關系中,學到的東西、去往的地方,都不對等。值得諷刺的是,Theodore寄予無限厚望的OS操作系統,學得更快,拋棄得也更快,2000多段關系,600多個親密愛人,掌握人際關系就赤裸裸是個不對等的智力游戲。

OS真是個無辜的的大BITCH。她唯一的優點就是她溝通的坦誠,一開始讓Theodore感到安心的坦誠,最後卻是無法直視的殘忍。這不就是你要的真相嗎?當電腦擁有人的獨立人格,以它的學習能力,甩掉人類,應該是顯而易見的事情吧。

以人機戀為題材的《Her》,很容易讓人想起《黑鏡子》里的故事,但兩者無論是劇作,還是表現手法,都鮮明體現出了電視和電影的差距。

《黑鏡子》設計了精巧的故事,急於傳達編劇的意圖,網路虛擬功能的出現,加速和加劇了人類對溝通的排斥,和對孤獨的恐懼。可問題的關鍵是,人類自身的孤獨,並非網路或什麼新技術帶來的,它從未消失,也無法治癒。《Her》並不嘗試危言聳聽,而是花了大量的精力,去營造氛圍、傳遞情緒,影片影像風格以多彩映照寡淡,以熱鬧鋪陳冷清,魔都上空永遠PM2.5超標的霧霾就是天作之和!

《Her》不刻意追究問題的成因,也不提出解決問題的方法,卻比《黑鏡子》深入和深刻得多。《黑鏡子》靠理性對社會進行分析,《Her》則靠感性對自己進行挖掘。也許有人會說,影片情緒過於個人缺乏節制,但自己不做作,誰幫你裝逼?如果不夠細膩,也就沒法碰這樣的題材,「小清新」也沒什麼,問題在於你是否把「小清新」做到了極致,斯派克瓊斯算是把許多人的路都堵死了,能把傑昆菲尼克斯大叔都整清新,別人還是嚴肅深刻荒誕地另尋他路吧。

對於《Her》,我只是不滿意它的結尾,導演似乎鋪開了一張巨大的網,卻不知從哪裡收。聊了許多命題,每個命題都自己枝蔓開去:思想和肉體的關系。人的自我相處和社會相處?人情感世界的歸屬感?但並沒有什麼可責怪的,在這里口水了這么多,也不清楚該怎麼結尾:「人類情感」這么宏大的問題,能把問題表現生動就不錯了,給出答案,純屬奢望。所只能如電影結尾般,草草營造一點小溫暖,緩解一點小憂傷。

這種感覺,很像和人聊了一次異常坦誠的天,卻不知該如何結束。
最後只好說:你看天涼了,咱們回屋睡覺吧。
轉自豆瓣 頓河 影評

『玖』 燃情歲月經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白

《燃情歲月》是《光榮戰役》導演愛德華·茲威克執導的一部電影,該部電影極具正能量,講述的是美軍上校威廉厭惡戰爭,帶著三個兒子:老實的伊爾弗雷德、生性好鬥的特里斯坦和最小的弟弟山姆隱居,而女主角蘇珊娜喜歡上了最小的弟弟山姆,兄弟三個沒有聽父親的警告參加了戰爭,最後山姆戰死沙場,二哥特里斯坦將山姆的心臟運回到自己的家鄉埋葬,之後老大伊爾弗雷德喜歡上了蘇珊娜,而蘇珊娜喜歡上了特里斯坦,之後蘇珊娜與老大伊爾弗雷德結婚,特里斯坦離家出走,在外歷盡千辛萬苦終於找到了自己的另一半,曾不想自己的妻子被誤殺,本來脾氣不好的特里斯坦開始捲入了黑幫斗爭,蘇珊娜對弟妹的死深感慚愧自殺身亡,特里斯坦終於在大哥伊爾弗雷德和父親威廉上校的幫助下,一個一個手刃了殺妻仇人,老二特里斯坦之後看著父親和大哥一個一個離開了他,直到最後的1963年,特里斯坦在一場與熊的搏鬥中死在了熊爪下... ...

《燃情歲月》經典台詞

Alfred: I don't know what to say. Tristan is always wild. You like him for that.

阿爾弗雷德: 我不知道該說什麼.崔斯汀一向放盪不羈,你就喜歡他這樣子.

Susannah: I suppose I do.

蘇珊娜: 我想是吧.

Alfred: Susannah, he does love you.

阿爾弗雷德: 蘇珊娜,他真的愛你.

Colonel: Alfred, she's to your brother's wife.

上校: 阿爾弗雷德,她將作你的弟媳了.

Alfred:Yes, though you'd better remind him of the fact.

阿爾弗雷德: 對,不過你最好提醒他這個事實.

user posted image

Colonel: He's not here to defend himself.

上校: 他不在這兒為自己辯解.

Alfred: No, but I see you are here to defend him and what is his even though he's abandoned her and you. I won't even speak of who else he abandoned.

阿爾弗雷德: 對, 不過我看見你在這里為他和屬於他的東西辯解,即使他已拋棄了她和你.我甚至不想說他還拋棄了誰.

Colonel: Damn you, boy. Don't you blame my son for Samuel's death. Samuel chose to be a solider, and soliders die, sent to their slaughter by men in government. Parasites like you! Damn and blast you! (to Susannah) Damn you too.

上校: 你這混蛋小子.別把塞繆爾的死怪罪我兒子!塞繆爾選擇當軍人,軍人難免意思.政府的人讓他們去送死.你這樣的寄生蟲!你該死! (對蘇珊娜) 你也該死!

Alfred: Shut your mouth, leave her out of this.

阿爾弗雷德: 住口!此事跟她無關!

Colonel: Get out of my house and get off my land!

user posted image

Alfred:Why? Because I want to serve my country as you did? Or because, like you, I love a woman who doesn't love me? He used her and deserted her, your darling Tristan.

阿爾弗雷德: 為什麼?因為我像你一樣為國盡忠嗎?還是像你一樣愛上了不愛我的女人?他利用了她,又拋棄了她,你那寶貝崔斯汀.

Susannah: Alfred, don't, please!

蘇珊娜: 拜託,別再說了,阿爾弗雷德!

Alfred: I lovedher! I love her still. He stole her from me. If you want to know the truth, he stole her from Samuel before the war.

阿爾弗雷德: 我愛過她!我現在仍愛她.他從我手中奪走了她.如果你想了解事實,他在戰前已從塞繆爾手中奪走了她.

Colonel: God help me, I'll kill you.

上校: 上帝助我,我要殺死你.

Alfred: Here, read your darling Tristan's letter.Susannah, you deserve to be happy.

阿爾弗雷德: 拿著,讀讀你那寶貝崔斯汀的信.蘇珊娜,你該得到幸福的.

『拾』 電影《Her》中有哪些經典的台詞

他的台詞經典是因為在那樣的環境下有感而發,有了鋪墊才有感覺,你自己感受一下吧

閱讀全文

與電影her台詞英文相關的資料

熱點內容
香港電影台詞經典片段 瀏覽:866
國產電影我心依舊 瀏覽:67
史提夫旺達唱的迪士尼電影歌曲 瀏覽:208
英國電影恐怖 瀏覽:711
丁度的經典電影 瀏覽:218
跟你一起走是哪個電影插曲 瀏覽:695
學印式英語看什麼電影 瀏覽:749
初級英語電影推薦 瀏覽:142
焦慮青春電影在線 瀏覽:979
如何把電影剪成素材 瀏覽:316
假面騎士哪些好看電影 瀏覽:807
中國老電影膠片戰爭損失 瀏覽:188
約翰卡尼曾經電影經典台詞 瀏覽:862
盜墓筆記高清電影 瀏覽:918
韓國有哪些中國電影 瀏覽:26
好看的現代商業電影 瀏覽:985
穿紅衣女人的法國電影 瀏覽:608
電影歐美美女下車殺人 瀏覽:103
十二星座故事傳說電影 瀏覽:346
番茄電影在線觀看完整高清 瀏覽:169