Ⅰ 求助:復聯3第二支預告片英文台詞是什麼「所有的准備都為了此刻」
Gamora(卡魔拉)
The entire time I knew him he only ever had one goal...
從我認識他開始 他的目標始終只有一個
...to wipe out half the universe.
毀滅半個宇宙
If he gets all the Infinity stones
如果他集齊所有的無限寶石
he can do it with the snap of his fingers just like that.
彈指之間就可以做到 就這么簡單
Tony Stark(鋼鐵俠)
Tell me his name again.
再說一次他的名字
Gamora(卡魔拉)
Thanos.
薩諾斯
Tony Stark(鋼鐵俠)
We got one advantage he's coming to us.
我們唯一的優勢 是他會主動找上門
Vision(幻視)
We have what Thanos wants so that's what we use.
我們有薩諾斯想要的東西 所以要好好利用
Star-Lord(星爵)
Let's talk about this plan dears
來討論你的計劃吧
I think it's good except it sucks
聽起來不錯 但其實爛透了
so let me do the plan and that way it might be really good.
所以讓我來計劃吧 這樣才真的好棒棒
Tony Stark(鋼鐵俠)
Wow
哇
Thanos(滅霸)
The end is near.
末日將近
When I'm done half of humanity will still exist.
等我大功告成 半數的人類還會存在
Perfectly balanced as all things should be.
完美的平衡 世事就該如此
I hope they remember you.
我希望他們會記得你
Spider-man(蜘蛛俠)
I'm Peter by the way.
對了 我叫Peter
Dr. Strange(奇異博士)
Dr. Strange
奇異博士
Spider-man(蜘蛛俠)
Oh using your made-up names then I am Spider-man
噢 用藝名是吧 那我是蜘蛛人
Ⅱ 電影《奇異博士》中,古一法師死前說的台詞,求中英文對照。
"I am not ready." "No one ever is.We don't get to choose our time, death is what gives life meaning, to know your days are numbered, your time is short.You think through this time i will be ready, but here I am stretching one moment out of thousand, just so i can watch the snow."
你以我我准備好迎接死亡了嗎?沒有誰是能時刻准備好的,死亡賦予生命意義,讓你知道時光短暫,去日無多。你看看我就會明白,即使走到此刻,我也不能坦然接受自己的死亡,瞧我費盡心力堅持延長這最後的一瞬,只為了想要看到天空中那一場雪。