Ⅰ 經典\簡單\易背的電影對白(英文版)大約3分鍾左右
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
不知道現在的初一學生英語水平到底有多高,不過我覺得這段英文對白不錯。。就是有點短。。肯定沒有3分鍾
Ⅱ 有哪些經典的英文電影對話台詞
經典電影《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
《亂世佳人》:
Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。
Mr.O』Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he』s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I』m gone I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don』t want Tare plantations don』t mean anything when.
Mr.O』Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O』hara that Tara.that land doesn』t mean anything to you Why land』s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it』s the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O』Hara: It』s proud I am that I』m Irish and don』t you be forgetting Missy that you』re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you』re just a child. It』ll come to you this love of the land. There』s no getting away from it if you』re Irish.
奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。
斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……
奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。
斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。
奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。
魂斷藍橋:
雨中相會時,
浪漫的羅伊當即向瑪拉求婚。
兩人的對話
Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
瑪拉,你認為我們今天該干什麽?
Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。
Oh,you won't have time for that!
現在你沒有時間這樣啦!
For what?
哪樣?
For hesitating.
這樣猶豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再猶豫啦!
No?
不能嗎?
No.
不能。
Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我該干什麽呢?
You're going to get married.
去跟我結婚。
Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,羅伊,你瘋了吧?
I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我瘋了。這是奇妙的感覺。
Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,羅伊,千萬理智些。
Not me!
我才不呢!
But you don't know me!
可你還不了解我呀!
Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。
Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
現在是戰爭時期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因為快要離開。。。
because you feel that
因為你覺得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小時內活完你整個的一生。
We're going to be married.
我們現在就去結婚!
It's you.
就是你,沒錯。
It'll never be anyone else.
別的人我永遠都不要。
But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能這樣肯定?
Now listen,darling.
好啦,親愛的。
None of your quibbling!
你不許再這樣支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不許再問了!
None of your doubts!
不許再懷疑了!
This is positive,you see?
這是絕對的,知道嗎?
This is affirmative,you see?
這是肯定的,知道嗎?
This is final,yu see?
就這樣決定了,你知道嗎?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必須和我結婚,知道嗎?
I see.
我知道了。
還有...
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
『我愛你,從未愛過別人,永遠不會,這是真的,羅伊,永遠不會。』
背景:已是暮年的羅伊倚在滑鐵盧大橋的欄桿上憶起已隨風而逝的瑪拉。兩個信守愛情承諾的年輕人最後卻只能生死相望。
羅馬假日:
---帶錢了嗎?
----從不帶錢.
是啊,我差點忘了,你能借給我點錢嗎?
----多少?你需要多少?
-----恩,我不知道需要多少?你有多少?
-----恩,這樣吧,我們一人一半,這是一千里拉.
-----我也是個撒謊高手,對不對?
-----是我所見過的最棒的.
----安雅.......有件事,有件事我想告訴你.
----別,求你了,什麼也別說.
----你可以退下了.
----非常感謝.
泰坦尼克號:
ROSE:Jack,我愛你!
JACK:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:聽著,ROSE,...你一定能脫險,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看著他們張,可享高壽...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在這里,
不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:贏得船票...
...是我一生最幸運的事,
讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸,
你一定要幫我,答應我活下去,
答應我,你不會放棄...
...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣...
...ROSE,答應我,千萬別忘了!
ROSE:我答應你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!
ROSE:I love you Jack.
「我愛你。傑克。」(露絲當然明白傑克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?」(傑克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最後一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,傑克感到了自己的責任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
「我很冷……」
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(傑克鼓起最後的力量鄭重地告訴她,)「……你會得救……會活下去……」他顫抖地喘息著,「呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?」
(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴裡喃喃地:「……我身體麻木了……」
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(傑克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:「……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……」
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,「……我還有……還有一個心願……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什麼,無論……多麼……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……」
ROSE:I promise.
「……我答應……」露絲失聲痛哭起來。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……」傑克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露絲哭著應道:「我一定做到,傑克……一定做到……」
tatanic
我的意中人是個蓋世英雄,有一天他會踩著七色的雲彩來娶我,我猜中了前頭,可是我猜不著這結局......—《大話西遊》
你知不知道有一種鳥沒有腳的?他的一生只能在天上飛來飛去,飛累了就在風里睡覺,一輩子只能落地一次,那就是他死的時候。—《阿飛正傳》
當我們滿懷喜悅和惆悵的成長已經成為一種可以被講述的故事時,我們發現我們從未遵守過任何一個諾言,但我們真的真心真意愛過。—《那時花開》
如果,我多一張船票,你會不會跟我一起走?—《花樣年華》
第一、不要叫她溫柔。第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打; 第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁; 第四、如果她打你,一定要裝得很痛,如果真的很痛,那要裝得沒事;第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,她會非常喜歡; 第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她。——《我的野蠻女友》
畫外音:當時那把劍離我的喉嚨只有0.01公分,但是四分之一炷香之後,那把劍的女主人將會徹底地愛上我,因為我決定說一個謊話。雖然本人生平說過無數的謊話,但是這一個我認為是最完美的...... 紫霞:你再往前半步我就把你給殺了!至尊寶:你應該這么做,我也應該死。曾經有一份真誠的愛情放在我面前,我沒有珍惜,等我失去的時候我才後悔莫及,人世間最痛苦的事莫過於此。你的劍在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再猶豫了!如果上天能夠給我一個再來一次的機會,我會對那個女孩子說三個字:我愛你。如果非要在這份愛上加上一個期限,我希望是......一萬年!——《大話西遊》
當你年輕時,以為什麼都有答案,可是老了的時候,你可能又覺得其實人生並沒有所謂的答案。每天你都有機會和很多人擦身而過,有些人可能會變成你的朋友或者是知己,所以我從來沒有放棄任何跟人磨擦的機會。有時候搞得自己頭破血流,管他呢!開心就行了。——《墮落天使》
如果我有一千萬,我就可以買一層樓。我有一千萬嗎? 沒有,所以我仍然買不起樓。如果我有翅膀,我就可以飛。我有翅膀嗎? 沒有,所以我亦都沒辦法飛! 如果將整個太平洋的水倒出來,都淋不熄我對你的愛。整個太平洋的水全部倒得出嗎? 不能,所以我並不愛你!
如果我還有一天的壽命,那天我要做你的女友。我還有一天的命嗎?沒有。所以,很可惜。我今生仍然不是你女友。如果我有翅膀,我要從天堂飛下來看你。我有翅膀嗎?沒有。所以,很遺憾。我從此無法再看到你。如果把整個浴缸的水倒出,也澆不熄我對你愛情的火焰。整個浴缸的水全部倒得出嗎?可以。所以,是的。我愛你。——《第一次親密接觸》
第二個有點長,但比較簡單,卻很經典
滿意望採納~
Ⅲ 幫忙翻譯一些簡單看電影基本的英文對白
1. I'd like another glass of juice.
2. Can/May I have more?
3. Give me some popcorn and a glass of Coke with no ice, please.
4. I'd like two tickets for ______ (電影名稱), please.
或者 Can I please get two tickets for ________ (電影名稱), please?
美式發音比較圓潤, 個人比較喜歡. 相對而言說美式英語的人也較多.
Ⅳ 關於電影的情景英語對話閱讀
情景對話具有多樣性、靈活性、實用性,它既可以作為小學生英語口語教材,也可以為學生課下練習提供幫助。我精心收集了關於電影的情景英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
-hi what are you doing
-I just finish a movie
-oh, what kond of movie you prefer to watch?
-Action. Like Movies starring by Jackie Chan
-Yeah they are the greatest Kungfu star not only in CHina but also in the internationnal. What makes you like action movie?
-there is a hero in every action movie, who will beat the bad guys and save the weak ones. They are not locked by rules, they do it when it is morality. I cann't do not Loving it.
-wow, what a man you are!
-I need to do more to catch up with them. What about you?
-Me? I Prefer Love stories.
-Love story?
-Of course. you see, when a lady and a man become a couple, after overcome serious of difficalt, and different test of true love. How romantic! And especially, a hero saved a girl and also save his true love. wow, so ronabtic....
-okay, okay, Do you want to see the latest movie ?
-Of course .Come on
(Jim is buying tickets for a movie.)
M: May I have two tickets for Finding Nemo?
W: Ok. What time?
M: 2:30, please.
W: It's 60 yuan, please.
M: Sorry, we have student cards[1]. We can get discounts[2] with these, can't we?
W: Sure. That'll be 40 yuan, please.
M: Here is 50 yuan.
譯文:
買電影票
(吉姆在買電影票。)
M: 能給我兩張《海底總動員》的票嗎?
W: 好的。什麼時間的?
M: 麻煩給我兩點半的。
W: 請給我六十元。
M: 對不起,我們有學生證。可以給我們打折,是吧?
W: 當然。那請給我四十吧。
M: 給您五十。
John:The movie is about to start. Let's hurry. 電影快開始了。我們趕緊吧。
May:Wait a moment. I'm going to buy some snacks. 等一下。我去買點兒零食。
John:Then be quick. 那你快點兒。
May:What would you like to have? 你要吃什麼?
John:Popcorn and cola. 爆米花和可樂。
May:Ok, I'll be right back. 好的,馬上回來。
Ⅳ 急需~英語電影對話
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
參考資料:http://www.mtime.com/group/filmov/discussion/206225/
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
出處:肖恩·康納利,《諾博士》,1962
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」
2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.」
出處:亨弗萊·鮑嘉,《卡薩布蘭卡》(Casablanca),1942
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
3、原文:「It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」
4、原文:「I"ll be back.」
出處:阿諾·施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
譯文:「我會回來。」
5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
6、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
7、原文:「I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
8、原文:「Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.」
出處:克拉克·蓋博Clark Gable,《亂世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
9、原文:「You talking" to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
10、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don" be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
11.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.__<titanic>
12.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。 ___<titanic>
《聞香識女人》的中英文台詞
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,
and you are a liar.
(校長)你是一個騙子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原諒你
Mr. Slade.
(校長)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 「依然值得作為博德人」標志
What the hell is that ?
這算什麼?
What is your motto here ?
你們的座右銘是什麼?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
「孩子們,出賣朋友求自保」
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
「否則,燒得你不見灰」?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生們…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出紕漏時,有人逃離
and some guys stay.
有人留了下來
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡
And what are you doin' ?
結果你做什麼呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你獎勵喬治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校長)你講完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我剛暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道誰在這里念過書
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·鐵爾,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話
lt's gone.
它已經逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在這培育的是老鼠大隊
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆賣友求榮客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神
What a sham.
真是恥辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
這里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不為所動
Sir, you're out of order.
(校長)先生,你太過份了
l show you out of order.
我告訴你什麼叫過份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?
l've been around,you know ?
我是見過世面的,明白嗎?
There was a time l could see.
曾經我還看得見
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這里的人還要年輕
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
靈魂沒有義肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我說你是處死了他的靈魂
And why ?
為什麼?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因為他不是一個博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你傷害了這個男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬種
the lot of you.
你們全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…
fuck you too !
也去你媽的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校長)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我還沒講完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
來這兒的時候,我聽到類似「領袖搖籃」的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已經在這里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已經垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類製造者,領袖創造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告訴你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直
That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我總是知道哪條路是對的
Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什麼?
lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路
lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
讓他繼續他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們
lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它
Embrace it.
擁抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證
參考資料:http://e.qq.com/a/20040630/000091.htm
Ⅵ 經典 英文電影 台詞(對話)拜託各位了 3Q
電影《綠色奇跡》裡面的一段對話,是我最喜歡的....這一段講的是一個善良、純真、有著超自然力量並且處處幫助別人不計回報的死刑犯「約翰」(他是被冤枉的)將要處決之時與監獄主管「保羅」的一段對話(監獄主管知道他是無罪的) Paul Edgecomb: What do you want me to do John? I'll do it. You want me to let you walk out of here and see how far you get? 保羅:約翰你想讓我做什麼我都會做。你想讓我放你離開這里,看看你能走到多遠嗎? John Coffey: Now why would you want to do a foolish thing like that? 約翰:為什麼你會想做那麼愚蠢的事? Paul Edgecomb: When I die and I stand before God awaiting judgment and he asks me why I let one of HIS miracles die, what am I gonna say, that it was my job? 保羅:當我死了,我站在上帝面前等候審判,他問我為什麼讓他的奇跡死去,我該說什麼,那是我的工作? John Coffey: You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand? 約翰:你告訴上帝是出於善意。我知道你傷心焦慮,我可以感覺到,但你現在必須停止。因為我希望結束。真的,我累了。厭倦在路上,像雨中孤獨的麻雀。厭倦沒有夥伴陪伴,或者告訴我何去何從,或者為什麼。我厭倦了人們醜陋的彼此相待,厭倦了每天感到和聽到的傷痛。太多了。它一直就像我腦袋裡的玻璃碴。你能理解嗎? Paul Edgecomb: Yes, John. I think I can. 保羅:是的,約翰,我想我能。
麻煩採納,謝謝!
Ⅶ 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
Ⅷ 關於電影英語對話精選
英語對話是高中英語教學內容中最容易被學生模仿的教學內容。我整理了關於電影英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於電影英語對話一
Nitiya: OK, so something about fun, actually what kind of movies do you like?
Todd: Um, well, let's see, I like. I love edy movies, and for me the most important thing about a movie is, does it have good dialog, does it have good writing, so I don't care about special effects, and stuff like that. It just doesn't interest me, and actually I don't like big Hollywood movies I think they're terrible.
Nitiya: Terrible!
Todd: Yeah. What kind of movies do you like?
Nitiya: I guess a lot of adventure, like the movie like "Star Gate" and The beach" and, and "The Beach" was not good but, I like something which is so different, something which is about the universe, or something which is about rockets and stuff like that.
Todd: So you like movies that re quire... ... and what?
Nitiya: Detective.
Todd: Oh, detective movies. So you like movies that require imagination?
Nitiya: Exactly.
Todd: Now, since we're talking about movies, India has a very big movie instry, Bollywood, do you like the Bollywood movies?
Nitiya: It's great. Awesome. Yeah. I guess a lot of people in the whole world like it a lot.
Todd: Bollywood, they always have so many people, like the thing is, where do they get all those actors?
Nitiya: Lots of actors, so much drama, and I guess a lot of music and dancing and it's just so different from Hollywood movies, so I guess for the reality, I prefer the Hollywood movie and if you just want to have some fun, it would be Bollywood movies.
Todd: So, how often would you watch Bollywood and how often do you watch English?
Nitiya: Whatever I get.
Todd: whatever you get.
Nitiya: I just love movies. I'm crazy behind movies.
Todd: You're addicted to movies?
Nitiya: Very much.
Todd: OK, you know in the states when you go to the movies, it's always coke, popcorn, hot dog. When you go to movies in India, what's the food that you eat?
Nitiya: Ok, coke is always there.
Todd: Right.
Nitiya: And yeah, something like chips or potato chips or anything you get in your hands. Basically I don't like getting disturbed when I'm watching a movie. I'm a person who likes watching a movie very quietly. I don't like watching with friends. I mean, I prefer going who also like watching movies quietly. I mean there are some people in the world, they sit for the movie and they go, oh, this is going to happen next and things like that. I get so irritated. Let me watch it, concentrately.
Todd: Right, I hate that.
Nitiya: I really want to do it quietly, peacefully. I just want to watch the movie. Not talk to the person sitting behind me.
Todd: Ah, I totally agree. And I want to see the beginning, and I want to see the end.
Nitiya: Exactly.
Todd: And no interruptions
Nitiya: Once I begin I really want to go till the end. I can't stop it in the middle and say, "Oh, oh."
Todd: Yeah, which do you prefer, watching it at the cinema, or on DVD at home?
Nitiya: At home.
Todd: At home. So nobody bothers you?
Nitiya: Yep.
Todd: Right. Yeah, same thing. OK, thanks, Natiya.
關於電影英語對話二
Tom:
Hi,what are you doing?
嗨,你在干什麼?
Bob:
Nothing special,just watching the movie.
沒什麼特別的,就看看電影。
Tom:
What movie are you watching?
在看什麼電影?
Bob:
The Speed. Have you seen that?
《生死時速》,你看過沒?
Tom:
Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.
看過,電影《生死時速》是我看過的最緊張 *** 的片子。
Bob:
I feel the same way.
我也有同感。
Tom:
In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.
電影里,我比較喜歡傑克,他足智多謀。
Bob:
Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat plex and his performance is excellent.
不管怎麼說,丹尼斯?霍伯的人物性格有些復雜,表演也很精彩。
Tom:
I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.
我聽說他19歲就踏入影壇了。
Bob:
Yes,he is a good actor.
是的,他是個好演員。
關於電影英語對話三
Henry: Hey, Kathy, how about getting together for a movie tonight?
Kathy: Sure. What's playing?
Henry: Well, let me check the newspaper. We've got Quantum Apocalypse, The Graves, and The Bounty Hunter.
Kathy: The Graves sounds great. I love horror movies.
Henry: No way. I don't want to be scared out of my wits.
Kathy: OK. How about Quantum Apocalypse?
Henry: I'm not in the mood for science fiction.
Kathy: How e?
Henry: I saw the trailer the other day. I don't remend seeing it.
Kathy: It seems we don't see eye to eye with each other. i
Henry: How about The Bounty Hunter? I think you'd like it. It is a romantic edy.
Kathy: Is this the Jennifer Aniston's movie?
Henry: Yes. I heard that it is Aniston's best movie so far.
看電影
亨利:嗨,凱西,今晚一起去看個電影吧?
凱西:好啊!有什麼電影在上演?
亨利:讓我看一下報紙。有《量子啟示錄》、《獵殺禁地》和《賞金獵手》
凱西:我想看《獵殺禁地》。我喜歡恐怖片。
亨利:不要,我不想嚇得半死。
凱西:好吧!那《量子啟示錄》怎麼樣?
亨利:我不是很想看科幻片。
凱西:為什麼?
亨利:我前幾天看過這部電影的預告片,不建議你去看。
凱西:看來我們好像很難達成共識。
亨利:要不要看《賞金獵手》?這是浪漫的喜劇片,你會喜歡的。
凱西:是珍妮弗·安妮斯頓出演的片子嗎?
亨利:是的,我聽說這是安妮斯頓表現最好的一部片子。
Ⅸ 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
Ⅹ 關於討論電影的英語對話
初中英語對話教學中必須給學生創設一個真實的語言交際環境,為學生提供充分運用英語進行交流實踐的機會,使學生能夠加深理解、熟練掌握、靈活運用,達到學以致用的目的。我整理了關於討論電影的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies.
Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff(超級電影迷).
Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like?
Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story and good characters is the main thing...so even if I like the genre, if like wether it be science fiction or historical drama, if the, if the story isn't good then, then I, I don't like it at all.
Todd: OK. Off the top of your head, what's a movie that you really liked?
Tenn: Well, the Lord Of the Rings they've been doing, I really have enjoyed.
Todd: Uh-huh.
Tenn: They did a good job.
Todd: Did you read the books?
Tenn: Oh, yes! It was one of the first alt books I read when I was in elementary school.
Todd: OK, well, what is the last movie you saw?
Tenn: The last movie I saw, Pirates of the Carribean.
Todd: OK. Was it any good?
Tenn: Ah, it wasn't bad.
Todd: It wasn't bad.
Tenn: Yeah !
Todd: Alright, thanks a lot.
Tenn: I like pirates.
Todd: You like pirates. What? You like pirates!
Tenn: Oh, yeah! You know, when you're a kid, pirates is the thing to be.
Todd: Yeah!
Tenn: "Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum!"
Todd: OK. Alright. Thanks Tennessee.
Tenn: OK.
Tom:
Hi,what are you doing?
嗨,你在干什麼?
Bob:
Nothing special,just watching the movie.
沒什麼特別的,就看看電影。
Tom:
What movie are you watching?
在看什麼電影?
Bob:
The Speed. Have you seen that?
《生死時速》,你看過沒?
Tom:
Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.
看過,電影《生死時速》是我看過的最緊張刺激的片子。
Bob:
I feel the same way.
我也有同感。
Tom:
In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.
電影里,我比較喜歡傑克,他足智多謀。
Bob:
Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat complex and his performance is excellent.
不管怎麼說,丹尼斯?霍伯的人物性格有些復雜,表演也很精彩。
Tom:
I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.
我聽說他19歲就踏入影壇了。
Bob:
Yes,he is a good actor.
是的,他是個好演員。
A:Which movie won the Best Foreign Language Film at the oscars?
結果是哪部電影贏得奧斯卡最佳外語片獎
B:Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
《卧虎藏龍》
Can you watch the movie without reading the Chinese subtitles?
你看電影時能不看中文字幕嗎?
A:Can you watch the movie without reading the Chinese subtitles?
你看電影時能不看中文字幕嗎?
B:I could,but I just can't help it.
是可以啦!但是我忍不住不看耶
Are you going to the movie premiere?
你要去電影首映會嗎?
A: Are you going to the movie premiere?
你要去電影首映會嗎?
B: Do you think we'll see Tom Cruise?
我們會不會看到湯姆克魯斯?
Chinese directors are highly respected at major international movie festivals
中國導演在一些主要的國際影展中備受尊敬
A: Chinese directors are highly respected at major international movie festivals
中國導演在一些主要的國際影展中備受尊敬。
B: Yes.Just take a look at the awards they've won so far
是啊!只要看看他們贏得的獎就知道了
We're going to Hollywood
我們要去好萊塢了
A: Yeah!We're going to Hollywood
好棒喔我們要去好萊塢了
B: We can see the Hand and foot prints of the movies stars
我們可以看到那些明星的手印和腳印
Why do you like to go to second run movie theaters?
你為什麼喜歡去二輪電影院?
A: Why do you like to go to second run movie theaters?
你為什麼喜歡去二輪電影院?
B: Because you can see two movies at a very cheap price.
因為可以付很便宜的票價看兩部片子。