㈠ 有沒有適合兩個人配音的英文電影。。一男一女。。大概十分鍾左右。。
鯊魚總動員(又叫鯊魚故事)挺不錯的,我們以前英語課上就曾試過拿它配音,效果還不錯 ,除了這部功夫熊貓也可以試試,也不錯(效果可能比前一部差些,我們英語課上也有人試過)
㈡ 介紹適合配音的英語電影片段,7個人,大概10分鍾。(最好是有消音版的)
七個人的不大好找哎~六個人左右比較好找些~個人推薦動畫片,如《馬達加斯加123》、《冰河世紀1234》、《功夫熊貓1、2》、《怪物史萊克1234》、《叢林大反攻12》、《艾爾文與花栗鼠3》這些電影都是至少5個角色以上,不過有些人的話也就幾句。推薦:1.《冰河世紀3》44:10-48:29這四分鍾的片段,講的是一行6人進入死亡谷。
雖然主要角色是六個,但是因為裡面有變聲,可以多一個。其次,這段非常搞笑,非常適合配音,如果覺得短,可以前後延長一下~2.《功夫熊貓1》中45:45-48:15那段吃面比較搞笑,如果嫌短可以從41分鍾開始。美劇的人物也比較多,如《老友記》《生活大爆炸》《老爸老媽浪漫史》,不過語速比較快,不太適合配音~不知道你是想表演還是單純的配音,以上都比較適合表演~消音版實在是不好找。。。希望對你有幫助~謝謝~
㈢ 有什麼好的英文電影的十分鍾左右的精彩片段,附上台詞更好。會追加100分
《越獄(第一季)》里的:
That's it. [完成了]
Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能讓我欣賞下嗎?]
You're an artist,Sid. [你真是個藝術家 Sid]
You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就這么走出門]
and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到這個傑作了?]
There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的]
Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人剛開始紋身的時候]
they start with something small. [都會先畫些小的東西]
"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [「媽媽」、女朋友名字縮寫什麼的]
Not you. [而你不是]
You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才幾個月的工夫就做了整個一套]
Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [換了別人要做好幾年呢]
I don't have a few years. [我沒有好幾年的工夫]
Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有
The vault. Open it. 把保險櫃打開
We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行長不在
Where is he? 他在哪裡?
It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 現在是午飯時間,他在白色城堡
White Castle? 白色城堡?
It's a fast food restaurant. 是個快餐廳
those little squ [供應那些方形的漢堡]
I know what it is. [我知道那是什麼]
I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戲]
Open it. [打開]
Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已經有50萬美元的現金]
Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考慮一下]
This is the police. [我們是警察]
You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包圍]
Put down your weapon. [放下武器]
Put down your weapon now. [馬上放下武器]
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我們幾乎沒見過武裝搶劫案件中 辯方完全不抗辯]
Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定嗎?]
I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人]
Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我們想請求休庭]
My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委託人頭腦有點不清楚]
I'm not,Your Honor. [我沒有,法官大人]
He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人]
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也許你該聽從你律師的意見]
take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考慮考慮]
I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已經考慮好了 法官大人]
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我會在辦公室里研究究竟該怎麼判]
Court's recessed until 1:30. [現在休庭 下午1點半繼續開庭]
Come on,Let's go. [我們走]
㈣ 請推薦一部英文電影適合配音的,我們組5個人,4個女生一個男生,10分鍾左右,謝謝啦!
恩 以前英語課的時候也試過這樣的。我們當時配得時《鬼媽媽》發音很純正。裡面需要媽媽和女兒,還有爸爸。 差不多是十分鍾的。就是卡洛琳剛剛進入門後的那段。很吸引人。
㈤ 適合四個人配音的動漫英文電影要十分鍾
《無敵破壞王》
《冰河世紀》
《馴龍高手》
《玩具總動員》
這些都是人比較多的,冰河世紀的主角就是四個比較好選,
無敵破壞王後面15分鍾主要就是四個人
看你選擇咯,不夠我還可以繼續給你推薦的
㈥ 求一部英文電影中的10分鍾,適合初中生模仿的,要求對白較為集中
憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些經典片段,比如說
《音樂之聲》適合多人 女生較多
《阿甘正傳》適合三個男生 或男女對話 或男生獨白
《肖申克的救贖》適合男生獨白 或男生對話
《羅馬假日》適合男女對話
《重返十七歲》適合男生獨白
《公主日記》適合女生獨白 或女生對話
㈦ 求三部英文電影的十分鍾台詞!急!!!!作業啊!!!台詞最好少一點!!!
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
㈧ 一些簡單的英語電影台詞(約十分鍾)
《GonewithTheWind亂世佳人》
1.,worthfightingfor,worthdyingfor.Becauseit'stheonlythingthatlasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.IwishIcouldbemorelikeyou.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatevercomes,I'llloveyou,justasIdonow.UntilIdie.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.Ithinkit'shardwinningawarwithwords.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir,you'renogentleman.Andyoumissarenolady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6..Ialwaysgetpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.,Iloveyou.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.IloveyoumorethanI'veeverlovedanywoman.AndI'vewaitedlongerforyouthanI'vewaitedforanywoman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.IfIhavetolie,steal,cheatorkill,asGodasmywitness,I'llneverbehungryagain!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10...
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You'..
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home.I'llgohome.AndI'llthinkofsomewaytogethimback.Afterall,tomorrowisanotherday.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly,Iwaseverythingawell-broughtupgirlshouldbe.Inside,Iwasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We'retheluckiestsons-of-bitchesintheworld.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.ThereisnothingIcouldn'tgiveyou,thereisnothingIwoulddenyyou,ifyouwouldnotdenyme.Openyou'rehearttome.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4..
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember,theylovemoney,'reintheclub.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.Alllifeisagameofluck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.'sgoingtohappen,orwhoI'mgoingtomeet,whereI'mgoingtowinp.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.IfigurelifeisagiftandIdon'tintendonwastingit.Youneverknowwhathandyou'regoingtogetdealtnext..我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.Tomakeeachdaycount.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We'rewomen.Ourchoicesarenevereasy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.Youjump,Ijump.
(anothertouchingsentence)
12.Willyougiveusachancetolive?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.,andthereshallbenomoredeath.,,.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
㈨ 急求一部適合兩個男生配音的英文電影十分鍾左右就行。謝謝
希亞拉博夫主演的《後窗驚魂》2007年上映的 翻拍於懸疑大師希區柯克的《後窗》
裡面男主演里奧和他的美籍韓裔鐵哥們羅納德有幾段對話很適合兩男生的配音,個人推薦里奧因為毆打老師被禁足在家 羅納德第一次到他家探望的那一段對白 很不錯 純正的美音 在影片開場大概20分鍾以後的位置 LZ可以找來聽聽看看
㈩ 求適合初中孩子看的英文電影的台詞10分鍾
新3d版胡桃夾子(裡面的胡桃夾子聲音很可愛)
獅子王(個人認為不錯)
功夫熊貓(聲音很有特點哦)
小心螞蟻(挺不錯)
希望能幫到你!