㈠ 迪士尼原版英文動畫灰姑娘經典台詞
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟隨你心的指引吧。它總是低訴著前進的方向,所以請仔細聆聽。《大腳板走天涯》
【listen to your heart是很多電影的主題。】
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。《獅子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陳年往事固然傷人,但你可以選擇從中吸取教訓,或者遠遠地逃離。《獅子王》
【很有哲理的一句話,教會所有人直面傷痛的過去。】
迪斯尼動畫「獅子王」
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百歲,那麼我只要活到一百歲差一天,這樣我就不用度過沒有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊維尼》
小熊維尼
【很奇怪為什麼是《小熊維尼》裡面的台詞,明明是一句超甜蜜的情話啊!】
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
記住:要憑著你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇記》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以為只有你那樣的才算是人類,必須長得像你同你一樣思維。但倘若你願跟隨用陌生人的腳步,你就會學到你從不明白的事情。《風中奇緣》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
沒有什麼是不可能的。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
愛麗絲夢遊仙境
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over
you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。總是自以為是。得寸進尺,趕明兒就游你頭上去了。《小美人魚》
【一隻螃蟹的經典台詞,日常生活中也可以開玩笑用用的。】
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一無是處——我身上也不帶跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
【前半句很正經,後半句很搞笑。】
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
【總是人心中不能缺乏的兩樣東西。】
11. Look for the bare necessities - The Jungle Book
找到熊熊的生存之道。《叢林王子》
12. Dreams can come true! - Cinderella
夢想是可以成真的。《灰姑娘》
【Well,雖然這年頭沒多少人相信這句話了……】
13. A dream is a wish your heart makes - Cinderella
夢想是你的心許下的一個願望。《灰姑娘》
14. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其實挺好玩的。華特·迪斯尼
【迪斯尼先生絕對是一個非常聰明的人。】
15. To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一場華麗異常的冒險。《彼得·潘》
【其實個人覺得活著同樣是場華麗的冒險。】
16. The world is my backyard - The Aristocats
世界是我們家後院。《貓兒歷險記》
17. Reach for the sky! - Toy Story
朝天空發射!《玩具總動員》
玩具總動員
18. Even miracles take a little time. - The Fairy Godmother
就算是奇跡也要花點時間才能發生的。仙女教母
【看著簡單,其實蠻有哲理的一句話:你指望你的努力馬上得到回報么?即使是魔法的奇跡也要花點時間。】
19. Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起頭來吧,幸福快樂終有一天會重臨。《羅賓漢》
【沒錯,人生低谷中也不能低下高貴的頭。】
白雪公主和七個小矮人
20. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不順利的時候要怎麼辦呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主與七個小矮人》
㈡ 《灰姑娘》台詞"堅強而勇敢,仁慈而善良"英文
Adamant and courageous, merciful and kind.
希望能幫助到你 如果滿意望採納!:)
㈢ 《灰姑娘》英文版的劇本
英文版灰姑娘劇本音樂劇本 灰姑娘英語劇本第一場:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that』s my dress. It』s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn』t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I』m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(搶項鏈戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二場:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It』s me. I』m the soldier of the palace. (打開門)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.Stepmother: What is it?(打開信看) (歡呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.Two daughters: Hooray! I』ll be the queen!Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.Stepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let』s go. Alice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?Cat, Peagion, Dog: Don』t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.Fairy: Poor girl, let me help you.Animals: Wow, how beautiful! Cat: You』re the most beautiful girl I』ve seen.Dog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!Peagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you must come back before 12 o』clock. Or you will change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don』t forget the time! Alice: I won』t forget.第三場:Minister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don』t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She』s like a fairy. She』s like a Angel. She』s so lovely. She』s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I』d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it』s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一隻鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you! Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四場:(士兵敲門)Stepmother: What』s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it』s not yours. It』s too small for you.Jenny: It』s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it』s not yours, it』s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it』s mine. Let me try it. Soldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn』t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!Head Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!Alice: Thank you! (試鞋)Soldiers: Wonderful! It』s yours! It fits for you very well!Soldier1:(Call prince)5535240Prince: Hello, this is prince speaking!Soldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.Prince: Really? That』s wonderfull! I』ll come at once.Fairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(變美麗)Prince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?Alice: OK!Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善報,惡有惡報,善良的人終會有好報,灰姑娘最終找到了自己的幸福,與王子幸福地生活在一起!)
㈣ 最近上映的電影 灰姑娘 有一段台詞是包含 第一根掠過你肩頭的樹枝 求完整的一段台詞 最好是英文 謝
你好 很高興為你解答
1.A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes Lily James
2.Sonna Rele的strong
3.Lavender is blue
其中有一首是 樓主可以聽下
㈤ 《灰姑娘》英文版的經典句子和單詞
The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.
可繼母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,讓灰姑娘在家幹活,獨自帶著女兒去了。
Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
灰姑娘非常地傷心,這時,教母出現了。
Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!
沒有什麼我相信的事情,什麼也沒有!
Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.
親愛的,什麼也沒有嗎?但現在你的意思並不是這樣。
Cinderella: Oh, but I do.
噢,但我確實是這樣想的。
Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!
胡說,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不會在這里了。但現在我在這,噢,過來,擦乾眼淚。
Cinderella: Why then, you must be...
為什麼你一定在。。。
Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.
你傳說中的教母?當然,現在讓我看看。。。現在,這些魔力的話,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它們放在一起,看你得到了什麼。
Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
噢,它太美麗了!象一個夢,一個美好的夢想變成了現實。
Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...
是的,我的孩子,象所有的夢一樣。恐怕它不能永遠延續下去。你僅僅能在午夜和。。。擁有它。
Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.
午夜?噢,謝謝你。
Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
噢,等一會兒。記住,當時鍾敲響到12點的時候,鍾將會打破,一切事情又恢復了從前。
Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.
哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。
Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
祝福你,我的孩子,玩得開心。
At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
舞會上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一選中的舞伴,灰姑娘與王子高興地跳舞,旁人都很羨慕地看著他們,議論他們。時間在美妙的歌舞中過去,牆上的大鍾突然映入灰姑娘的眼裡,差5分鍾12點。
Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!
噢,天啊!
Prince: What's the matter?
什麼事?
Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.
午夜了,快到午夜了。
Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?
是的,但又怎樣呢?
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再見。
Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.
不,等等,你現在不能走。
Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.
噢,我必須走。
Prince: But why?
但為什麼呢?
Cinderella: goodbye.
再見。
Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!
不,等等,回來,請回來!我連你的名字都不知道呢。我怎麼能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!
Cinderella: Goodbye.
再見。
The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.
第二天,國王命令城中每一位女孩必須史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合適的姑娘將成為王子的新娘。但城中沒有一個女孩能穿著合適。最後來到灰姑娘的家中,繼母的女兒們當然也不能穿上那雙玻璃鞋,正當國王的大臣要離開時,灰姑娘出現在樓梯上,她要求試一試鞋。
Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?
請等等!我可以試一下嗎?
Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.
噢,別理她。
stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!
她僅僅是灰姑娘!
stepsister2:Impossible.
不可能。
stepsister1: She's out of her mind.
她瘋了。
stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.
是的,是的,只是一個愛想像的孩子。
Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.
當然你可以試試,我的女士。
Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?
噢,不!不!這很糟糕。國王!我該做什麼呢?
Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...
但這或許有點幫助。。。。
Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.
不,不。現在什麼都幫不了。
Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.
你看,我有另一隻拖鞋。
Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.
王子和灰姑娘舉行了盛大的婚禮,幸福地生活。
㈥ 2015年灰姑娘電影中最經典台詞堅強勇敢仁慈善良的英文
《灰姑娘》——have courage and be kind
㈦ 問灰姑娘英語版台詞
Cinderella and leaving only one sad lonely sitting under a tree Zhen crying: "Hazel ah! Please help me, please shake a drift, as I shake off a set of gold and silver dress." Her friend Small birds flew out from the trees, she brought a dress made of gold and silver and a pair of bright silk system SHOES. Clean up the dress, put on a dress, Cinderella after her two sisters came to the dance halls. After wearing luxurious dress, she looks so elegant and beautiful, the most beautiful and touching