導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 英文字幕英文對白電影

英文字幕英文對白電影

發布時間:2023-05-12 22:43:54

⑴ 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!

自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你

1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。

2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.

⑵ 能不能推薦幾部外國電影對白既顯示英文又顯示中文

伊麗莎白鎮——從淡淡的悲傷氣氛中感受到堅強 陽光 向上的力量 能感受
到明媚的陽光 眼淚中總有會心的笑
機器人瓦力——簡單的感動 簡單的快樂
大魚——充滿想像 充滿哲理 最後又讓人浸在感人的溫情中 不愧是鬼才導演蒂
姆頓
僵屍新娘——蒂姆伯頓的木偶動畫片 越看越有感覺 總是不厭其煩 也同時為了
練英語 看過好幾遍
牛仔褲的夏天 1.2——四個女孩 友情貫穿始終 又包含了愛情親情
還有世界各地風情 風景,有溫馨的部分、有快樂的部
分、有很感人的部分。。。
我是為了 練習英文聽力 所以也下載同時顯示中英字幕的 以上是我覺得不錯的電影 我還喜歡加勒比海盜 很有意思
你可以到迅雷上 輸入電影名 後面輸入 中英或中英字幕 搜一下結果 應該就有了

⑶ 對白精彩的英文電影,要兩個女生對的

《天生一對》美國1998年出品的家庭喜劇電影,根據伊利奇·卡斯特納《兩個小洛特》改編,由南希·邁耶斯執導,林賽·羅韓、丹尼斯·奎德、娜塔莎·理查德森等主演。女生英文部分對白:

Hallie:Ah,oh man。

哈莉:啊,天啊

Annie:Oh,here's your。

安妮:哦,這是你的

Hallie:Cuppy。

哈莉:丘比

Annie:Any of your pictures ruined?

安妮:你的照片毀了嗎?

Hallie:Only the beautiful Leo DiCaprio。

哈莉:只有美麗的利奧·迪卡普里奧

Annie:Who?

安妮:誰?

Hallie:You've never heard of Leonardo DiCaprio? How far away is London anyway?

哈莉:你從沒聽說過萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧?倫敦到底有多遠?

Annie:Well,from here it's 3,OOO miles。 But sometimes it seems much further。 How far away is your home?

安妮:好吧,離這兒有三千英里。但有時似乎更遠。你的家離這兒有多遠?

Hallie:Oh,California is way at the other end of the country。 Actually,here's a picture of my house。

哈莉:哦,加州在美國的另一端。實際上,這是我的房子的照片

Annie:Wow! lt's beautiful。

安妮:哇!很漂亮

(3)英文字幕英文對白電影擴展閱讀

《天生一對》講述了在緬因州一個夏令營活動中,十一歲的哈莉·帕克爾(林賽·羅韓飾)遇到了安妮·詹姆斯(林賽·羅韓飾)。盡管兩人面貌驚人地相似,但一開始她們卻是死對頭。

哈莉並不喜歡安妮,安妮也同樣不願意理睬哈莉。但兩人都有一些共同的特質:對草莓過敏、擅長撲克牌和惡作劇。兩人在互相挖苦的時候,無意間談到了各自的父親和母親,她們長得一模一樣,一個只有父親,一個只有母親,都渴望著知道自己的母親或父親是什麼樣子的。

⑷ 求電影里的經典英文台詞對白

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

⑸ 請推薦幾部電影 最好帶英文字幕 英語對白

we were solders 風語者
1984
五百年後
代碼46
從海底出擊 DAS BOOT
黑店狂想曲

⑹ 經典英文電影對白

我們看過的電影有不少了,那麼有沒有感到到你的電影對白呢?接下來,我給大家准備了經典英文電影對白,歡迎大家參考與借鑒。

經典英文電影對白

No. 1

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

NO. 2 The Lion King

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can’t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

No. 3 Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱 手相 讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)

NO. 4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-es in the world.

我們是真走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,)



相關 文章 :

1. 經典電影台詞中英文大全

2. 泰坦尼克號中英文經典語錄

3. 泰坦尼克號經典台詞精選(中英對照)

4. 50句英語電影中的經典台詞

5. 著名英文電影台詞大全

6. 電影泰坦尼克號經典台詞

⑺ 求30句經典英文電影對白

《肖申克的救贖》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死

《亂世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

--------------------

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則

《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空軍一號》
「My family first」

《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

簡-愛 :

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!

簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

簡:你是說真的?You mean it?

羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

⑻ 求一段經典的雙字幕的英文電影對白片段

1.這個電影對白是從《亂世佳人》(又名《飄》)中精心挑選出來的,不僅有生動感人的故事情節,而且淺顯易懂。 《亂世佳人》改編自美國女作家Margaret Michel的長篇小說Gone With The Wind,影片堪稱美國電影史上的一部經典作品,在1939年第12屆奧斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改編劇本獎等8項大獎而首創紀錄。 Mr.O』Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he』s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I』m gone I leave Tara to you. Scarlett: I don』t want Tare plantations don』t mean anything when. Mr.O』Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O』hara that Tara.that land doesn』t mean anything to you Why land』s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it』s the only thing that lasts. Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman. Mr.O』Hara: It』s proud I am that I』m Irish and don』t you be forgetting Missy that you』re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you』re just a child. It』ll come to you this love of the land. There』s no getting away from it if you』re Irish. 奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。 斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用…… 奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。 斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。 奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。 2.肖申克的救贖經典對白 Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。 Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. 這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。 I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。 There's not a day goes by I don't fell regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. 我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。 Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright... 有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

記得採納啊

閱讀全文

與英文字幕英文對白電影相關的資料

熱點內容
小夢什麼電影 瀏覽:651
小叮當奇妙仙子系列電影在哪裡看 瀏覽:402
電影從業人員英語 瀏覽:997
電影混剪致青春 瀏覽:220
鏡中人在線觀看中文版電影 瀏覽:434
gta5怎麼聚會看電影 瀏覽:650
兒童微電影實拍 瀏覽:921
電影折扣卡怎麼用 瀏覽:968
青春微電影虐愛 瀏覽:734
恐怖電影小魚 瀏覽:613
明星變身電影有哪些 瀏覽:403
美女不喜歡男生電影 瀏覽:137
會噴火的龍叫什麼電影 瀏覽:958
中國電影資料館時間 瀏覽:311
視頻里如何下載電影 瀏覽:776
搞笑香港吸血鬼電影 瀏覽:883
男人整容成女人的老公的電影 瀏覽:357
電影三兄弟高清版 瀏覽:136
青春犯罪電影 瀏覽:784
阿修羅電影百度雲國產 瀏覽:998