① 電影英語經典台詞精選
無數的午後黃昏,寂寂人定初,均沉靜在那一邊光影世界裡,或是逃避現實,或是消磨青春,或是尋找慰藉,不一而足,人說雁過留聲。看看電影的那些經典的台詞。以下是我為你精心整理的電影英語經典台詞,希望你喜歡。
電影英語經典台詞【精選版】
怯弱的另一個名字叫沉默。
Another name for a cowardly silence.
誰給我糖果吃我就喜歡誰。
Who give me candy to eat I like who.
你今天好嗎?愈來愈好了。
Are you okay today? Getting better.
別帆宴茄以為態察我不會殺你,矮人!
Don't think I won't kill you, dwarf!
其實,你一直都沒離開過我。
Actually, you've never left me.
挖苦是應對苦難的終極辦法。
Irony is the ultimate way to deal with suffering.
我曾面對過北方巨龍的火焰!
I have faced the fire of the dragon in the north!
昨晚那麼晚回來,你去哪兒了?
Where did you go last night so late last night?
我夢寐以求的愛,原來近在咫尺。
祥沖My dream of love, the original close at hand.
人生在世,誰沒愛過兩三個 *** !
Life is alive, who never loved two or three scumbag!
錢不是問題,是你不在我心裡了。
Money is not a problem, you are not in my heart.
電影英語經典台詞【最新版】
解散,重組,沒有區別,本質相同。
Dissolution, reorganization, no difference, essentially the same.
人縱有萬般能耐,終也敵不過天命。
No matter how resourceful you are, you can't fight fate。
你若傷她的心,我就扭斷你的脖子。
If you break her heart, I'll break your neck.
我呀,最喜歡跟搞藝術的人交朋友。
Me, I like to make friends with people who make art.
能快樂旅行的,一定是輕裝旅行的人。
Happy travel, some people are traveling light.
孤獨不是永遠的,在一起才是永遠的。
The loneliness is not forever, forever is forever.
你什麼也不要說,話語是誤會的根源。
You don't say anything, words are the source of misunderstandings.
那你能理解成長期孩子內心的敏感咯?
Then you can understand the growth of the child's heart sensitive?
你的內心信念比任何的咒語都要堅定。
Your inner faith is more determined than any spell.
你算老幾啊?我是劉總的夫人,原配!
How old are you? I am Liu's wife, wife!
一行珠簾閑不卷,終日誰來?不來也罷。
A line of bead curtain does not have a volume, all day long, who e?.
看到你如此悲傷,這就是我出現的原因。
To see you so sad, that's why I'm here.
我在這里你們還想有得吃?吃屎吧你們。
I'm here, you want to eat? Eat shit you.
這是我見過最好開的鎖因為他根本沒上鎖。
This is the best I've ever seen, because he's not locked.
我開始想要過得快樂,睡在床上,有牽掛。
I began to want to have a happy, sleep on the bed, there is care.
只要我們住在對方心裡,死亡就不是分離。
As long as we live in each other's heart, death is not separation.
有些愛,也許從未說出口,才愈加顯得珍貴。
Some love, may never say exports, just bee more and more precious.
如果你要馴服一個人,就要冒著掉眼淚的危險。
If you want to tame a person, you will risk losing your tears.
其實都不容易,這么大的城市,我們算什麼啊。
In fact, it is not easy, such a big city, we are what ah.
你和我擁有無比的堅強,一起走過人生的道路。
You and I have a very strong, together through the road of life.
孩子正處於成長期,這件事已經讓她很痛苦了。
The child is in a growth phase, this thing has made her very painful.
我在你眼中,是不是一個陪你演戲的臨時演員。
I am in your eyes, is not a temporary actor to acpany you.
電影英語經典台詞【熱門版】
一旦你馴服了什麼,就要對她負責,永遠的負責。
Once you tame something, you will be responsible for her, always be responsible for.
*** 的知道什麼是愛嗎?每天偷雞摸狗是愛嗎?
What the *** do you know about love? Y'all love every day?
乾脆把你的地址給我,讓我舉著牌子去接你得了。
Simply put your address to me, let me hold the brand to pick you up.
發生事情應該平心靜氣去解決。多思考,少動手。
Things should be calm to solve. Think more, do less.
宇宙那麼大,地球那麼小,我相信我們會遇到的。
The universe is so big, the earth is so *** all, I believe we will meet.
如果我們一直住在彼此心裡,那死亡就不是分離。
If we have been living in each other's hearts, that death is not separation.
只要我們住在對方心裡,死亡就不會將我們分開。
As long as we live in each other's heart, death will not separate us.
十億年前,我們被賦予了生命,我們用它做了什麼?
One billion years ago, we were given life, what did we do with it?
如果我們都在彼此的心中,即便是死亡也不是分離。
If we are in each other's hearts, even death is not separation.
你捨得離開我嗎?即使你捨得,那你的心說它願意嗎?
Are you willing to leave me? Even if you are willing to give up, that your heart says it is willing?
如果這是個陷阱怎麼辦?無須置疑,這就是個陷阱。
What if this is a trap? There is no doubt that this is a trap.
如果你把那野獸弄醒了,就等於把我們都送上絕路。
If you put the beast wake up, is equal to we are to the end.
我們和人最大的區別,就是妖可以做自己喜歡做的事。
The biggest difference between us is that the demon can do what you love to do.
我要努力使自己變得強大,隨時迎接從天而降的愛情。
I want to make oneself bee strong, at any time to meet the drop from the clouds of love.
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!
Do not hide, do not be afraid of the dark, toward the sun, you will be able to find tomorrow!
那也能叫活著嗎?只不過是沒有死掉,活著不是這樣的。
That can also be called alive? But is not dead, alive is not like this.
人,得自個兒成全自個兒。要想人前顯貴,必得人後受罪!
Man, got to be himself. In order to receive dignitaries in front of people, people suffer!
當人們死後他們所擁有過的東西,上面都會留下他們的痕跡。
When people die, what they have, they leave their marks on it.
凡是有意義的事都不會容易。成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
Anything that matters will not be easy. Alt life is not easy two words.
為一個你愛的人生一個孩子,這是女人這輩子最幸福的事情。
For a life you love a child, this is the woman in this life the most happy thing.
我們與機器人的區別是,我們將逝去的人埋葬,而機器人不能。
The difference between us and the robot is that we will bury the dead, but the robot can not.
記住,無論別人說什麼或是讓你去做什麼,全都在於你的決定。
Remember, no matter what people say or what you do, it's all about your decision.
你得負責把我帶到一個能讓我生孩子坐月子的地方,安全的啊。
You're going to have to bring me into a can let my children safe confinement place, ah.
我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於你走後我把自己活成了你的模樣。
I think the most profound love, than you go after I have to live your own life.
我必須打掉這個孩子!這個我不能簽。你身體不能手術,你懂嗎?
I must destroy the child! I can't sign this. Your body can't be operated on, do you understand?
說的是一輩子!差一年,一個月,一天,一個時辰,都不算一輩子!
Say is a lifetime! A year, a month, a day, an hour, is not a lifetime!
你總是那麼憂郁,我不愛你了,我愛她,她總是那麼開心,讓我很快樂。
You are always so blue, I do not love you, I love her, she is always so happy, so I am very happy.
人同妖永遠都不可以在一起,不要貪戀了。都是鏡花水月,一切皆幻象。
The same demon never be together, don't cling to. It is all illusion a mirage and insubstantial objects.
錢多錢少的不重要,重要的是,找一個知冷知熱疼你的好男人,知道嗎?
Money is not important, important is to find a Zhilengre hurts your good man, you know?
他們像我們一樣走來走去,互相看不見對方,他們只看得到他們想看到的。
They walked up and down like us. They couldn't see each other. They just saw what they wanted.
藝術家要做的事情並不是向絕望屈服,而是要找到一劑排遣精神空虛的解葯。
The artist do not succumb to despair, but to find a cure agent from the spirit of emptiness.
我們這一生最遺憾的事情之一,就是把我們最糟糕的一面留給了我們最親近的人。
One of the most regrettable things in our life is to leave the worst of us to the nearest and dearest to us.
② 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
③ 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
④ 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption
⑤ 英語電影的經典對白(兩女)
艾瑪
Emma?
你已經發了日期通知帖了?
You sent out your save-the-dates?
是啊 我確實發了
Yeah, I did, actually.
很吃驚吧?
Surprised?
那麼我們中的某個人
So one of us...
是不打算改日子了?
is not moving her date?
你讓我吃驚 麗芙 真的
Well, you amaze me, Liv. You really do.
你從不問我想要什麼
You-You never ask me what I want.
你總自以自己的想法是對的就行了
You just figure you know best, end of story.
"艾瑪 穿這個 艾瑪 那麼說"
"Emma, wear this. Emma, say that."
艾瑪已經受夠了
Well, Emma's pretty frickin' tired of it.
不要以為我沒注意到你有多麼憤怒
Don't think I didn't notice how totally freaked out...
就因為我膽敢比你先訂婚
you were because I had the nerve to get engaged before you
好了 給我等等 首先 丹尼爾12月就買了戒指了
Okay, wait. First of all, Daniel bought that ring in December.
好嗎? 所以這么算 我在先
Okay? So officially, I was first.
噢 可悲 可悲
Oh, pathetic. Pathetic!
第二 總有人讓你做你不喜歡的事
Second, people always make you do things you don't wanna do.
艾瑪 就好像你是個軟骨頭 等等 對了
Emma, it's like you don't have a spine. Oh, wait. That's right.
你就是個軟骨頭
You don't have a spine.
是沒人能說你軟弱 麗芙
No one could accuse you of being soft, Liv.
你上來就搶了瑪瑞安給出的6月的頭個空缺
You grabbed the first date in June Marion offered.
都沒先問問我
without even asking me first.
至少我沒有因為懼怕落單而
At least I'm not so terrified of being alone...
一輩子都只知道討人歡心
that I people-please my way through life.
艾瑪 你總是將就
Emma, you settle.
你的意思說我找弗萊徹是將就?
Are you saying that I'm settling with Fletcher?
我指的可不是弗萊徹
I wasn't thinking about Fletcher.
這可是你自己說的
You came up with that one on your own.
改日子 麗芙
Move your date, Liv.
你改日子吧 艾瑪
You move your date, Emma.
已成定局了 你輸了
It's done. You lose.
你的婚禮最好小心點
Your wedding better watch it.
你說什麼?
What did you just say?
我說你的婚禮現在應該感到害怕了
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.
如果我是你的婚禮 我睡覺都不敢閉上眼睛
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.
你幹嘛不留著你的威脅給丹尼爾聽?
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?
你不就是這樣才讓他求的婚?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?
我就是這么搞定的 操你的婚禮
That's how I did it. Your wedding can suck it.
你說什麼? 操我的婚禮?
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?
我說操你的婚禮 你的婚禮會
- I said your wedding can suck it. - Your wedding can s- be-
我要說 你的會
I mean, yours can be, um-
會 會是
Can-Can be, uh-
不是這個
not that-
拜託
Please.
再見 女士們 嘿 麗芙
Bye, ladies. Hey, Liv.
什麼
Yes.
你的婚禮會是個巨型的
Your wedding will be huge.
就跟畢業舞會時你的屁股似的
Just like your ass at prom.
我們玩完了
這是《新娘大作戰》裡面的台詞,兩個好朋友吵架的那段,你把視頻下下來然後進行配音,效果不錯。
⑥ 50句經典英文電影台詞
英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。
英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。
(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有
頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
(《死亡詩社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
(《揚帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。
(《熱情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,
無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!
(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。
(《驚魂記》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,
《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜歡:
1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
2. 50句英語經典句子
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 50句經典的英語名言
5. 電影經典英文台詞對白
⑦ 關於電影英語對話精選
英語對話是高中英語教學內容中最容易被學生模仿的教學內容。我整理了關於電影英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
Nitiya: OK, so something about fun, actually what kind of movies do you like?
Todd: Um, well, let's see, I like. I love comedy movies, and for me the most important thing about a movie is, does it have good dialog, does it have good writing, so I don't care about special effects, and stuff like that. It just doesn't interest me, and actually I don't like big Hollywood movies I think they're terrible.
Nitiya: Terrible!
Todd: Yeah. What kind of movies do you like?
Nitiya: I guess a lot of adventure, like the movie like "Star Gate" and The beach" and, and "The Beach" was not good but, I like something which is so different, something which is about the universe, or something which is about rockets and stuff like that.
Todd: So you like movies that re quire... ... and what?
Nitiya: Detective.
Todd: Oh, detective movies. So you like movies that require imagination?
Nitiya: Exactly.
Todd: Now, since we're talking about movies, India has a very big movie instry, Bollywood, do you like the Bollywood movies?
Nitiya: It's great. Awesome. Yeah. I guess a lot of people in the whole world like it a lot.
Todd: Bollywood, they always have so many people, like the thing is, where do they get all those actors?
Nitiya: Lots of actors, so much drama, and I guess a lot of music and dancing and it's just so different from Hollywood movies, so I guess for the reality, I prefer the Hollywood movie and if you just want to have some fun, it would be Bollywood movies.
Todd: So, how often would you watch Bollywood and how often do you watch English?
Nitiya: Whatever I get.
Todd: whatever you get.
Nitiya: I just love movies. I'm crazy behind movies.
Todd: You're addicted to movies?
Nitiya: Very much.
Todd: OK, you know in the states when you go to the movies, it's always coke, popcorn, hot dog. When you go to movies in India, what's the food that you eat?
Nitiya: Ok, coke is always there.
Todd: Right.
Nitiya: And yeah, something like chips or potato chips or anything you get in your hands. Basically I don't like getting disturbed when I'm watching a movie. I'm a person who likes watching a movie very quietly. I don't like watching with friends. I mean, I prefer going who also like watching movies quietly. I mean there are some people in the world, they sit for the movie and they go, oh, this is going to happen next and things like that. I get so irritated. Let me watch it, concentrately.
Todd: Right, I hate that.
Nitiya: I really want to do it quietly, peacefully. I just want to watch the movie. Not talk to the person sitting behind me.
Todd: Ah, I totally agree. And I want to see the beginning, and I want to see the end.
Nitiya: Exactly.
Todd: And no interruptions
Nitiya: Once I begin I really want to go till the end. I can't stop it in the middle and say, "Oh, oh."
Todd: Yeah, which do you prefer, watching it at the cinema, or on DVD at home?
Nitiya: At home.
Todd: At home. So nobody bothers you?
Nitiya: Yep.
Todd: Right. Yeah, same thing. OK, thanks, Natiya.
Tom:
Hi,what are you doing?
嗨,你在干什麼?
Bob:
Nothing special,just watching the movie.
沒什麼特別的,就看看電影。
Tom:
What movie are you watching?
在看什麼電影?
Bob:
The Speed. Have you seen that?
《生死時速》,你看過沒?
Tom:
Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.
看過,電影《生死時速》是我看過的最緊張刺激的片子。
Bob:
I feel the same way.
我也有同感。
Tom:
In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.
電影里,我比較喜歡傑克,他足智多謀。
Bob:
Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat complex and his performance is excellent.
不管怎麼說,丹尼斯?霍伯的人物性格有些復雜,表演也很精彩。
Tom:
I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.
我聽說他19歲就踏入影壇了。
Bob:
Yes,he is a good actor.
是的,他是個好演員。
Henry: Hey, Kathy, how about getting together for a movie tonight?
Kathy: Sure. What's playing?
Henry: Well, let me check the newspaper. We've got Quantum Apocalypse, The Graves, and The Bounty Hunter.
Kathy: The Graves sounds great. I love horror movies.
Henry: No way. I don't want to be scared out of my wits.
Kathy: OK. How about Quantum Apocalypse?
Henry: I'm not in the mood for science fiction.
Kathy: How come?
Henry: I saw the trailer the other day. I don't recommend seeing it.
Kathy: It seems we don't see eye to eye with each other. i
Henry: How about The Bounty Hunter? I think you'd like it. It is a romantic comedy.
Kathy: Is this the Jennifer Aniston's movie?
Henry: Yes. I heard that it is Aniston's best movie so far.
看電影
亨利:嗨,凱西,今晚一起去看個電影吧?
凱西:好啊!有什麼電影在上演?
亨利:讓我看一下報紙。有《量子啟示錄》、《獵殺禁地》和《賞金獵手》
凱西:我想看《獵殺禁地》。我喜歡恐怖片。
亨利:不要,我不想嚇得半死。
凱西:好吧!那《量子啟示錄》怎麼樣?
亨利:我不是很想看科幻片。
凱西:為什麼?
亨利:我前幾天看過這部電影的預告片,不建議你去看。
凱西:看來我們好像很難達成共識。
亨利:要不要看《賞金獵手》?這是浪漫的喜劇片,你會喜歡的。
凱西:是珍妮弗·安妮斯頓出演的片子嗎?
亨利:是的,我聽說這是安妮斯頓表現最好的一部片子。
⑧ 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白
經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?
英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :
1. 50句經典的英語名言
2. 20句英語電影台詞
3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞
4. 經典英語名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
⑨ 英語電影台詞佳句
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你的心交給我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。
埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。
因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
樓上的那句蠻經典的最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」《終結者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)。
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
All life a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣. Titanic里的。
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 亂世佳人 里的
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --羅馬假日
"There's no place like home." --綠野仙蹤
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡薩布蘭卡
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使
The end,is only the beginning. --美夢成真
A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 說得好對!
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --愛情故事
Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最愛的小說
You make me want to be a better man! ---盡善盡美
Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜歡的電影之一
樓上的那句蠻經典的
最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
《終結者》I'll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
律政俏佳人中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 25.run,Forrest,run。
(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
⑩ 著名英文電影台詞精選
著名英文電影台詞精選
導讀:我想大家應該都看過不少的英文電影,比如之前很火的漫威系列電影,比如十分經典的《泰坦尼克號》,比如奧黛麗·赫本的《窈窕淑女》等等,下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些著名的英文電影台詞精選,以供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!
1.I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.「我喜歡早晨汽油彈的味道。」—— 現代啟示錄(Apocalypse Now, 1979)中校下令用飛機投擲汽油彈燒掉森林,只是為了壓制越共的火力讓他沖浪。說這句話的時候,他正悠閑地坐在槍林彈雨的戰場上。
2. Love means never having to say you』re sorry.「愛意味著永遠不必說抱歉。」——愛情故事(Love Story, 1970)影片中男女主角先後都說過這句台詞。
3. The stuff that dreams are made of.「用來製造夢想的材料。」—— 馬爾他之鷹(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)影片結尾,一個警察問山姆馬爾他之鷹是用什麼材料製成的,山姆意味深長地用這句話作為回答。
4. E.T. phone home.「E.T.打電話回家。」—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)這是E.T.學會的第一句話,也是E.T.復活後說的第一句話。
5. They call me Mister Tibbs!「他們叫我提布斯先生!」—— 炎熱的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地執行公務的時候被當地警察誤認為殺人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警長用輕蔑的語氣訊問時,提波斯義正辭嚴地用這句話捍衛黑人的尊嚴。
6. Rosebud.「玫瑰花蕾。」—— 公民凱恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)這是主角凱恩臨終前的遺言,也是貫穿整部影片的線索。
7. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!「成功了,媽媽!世界之巔!」—— 白熱殺機(White Heat, 1949)科迪是一個心狠手辣膽大包天的黑幫頭目,但他卻對自己的母親敬若神明。「to the top of the world」是母親對他常說的一句話。影片結尾,科迪被警察團團包圍,在走投無路的情況下,他高呼這句台詞舉槍引爆了腳下的油罐。
8. I』m as mad as hell, and I』m not going to take this anymore!「我徹底瘋了,我再也不能忍受下去了。」—— 電視台風雲(Neork, 1976)比爾是電視台資深主持人,得知自己即將被解僱後,在直播節目中發泄不滿。沒想到觀眾反應出奇的好,於是電視台重新讓他主持節目。比爾在節目中的標志性動作就是高呼這句台詞,然後倒在地上裝死。
9. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開端。」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片的最後一句台詞。警長路易斯在瑞克的影響下決定不再當德國人的走狗。
10. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.「一個戶籍調查員曾試圖測試我。我把他的肝就著蠶豆和紅葡萄酒吃了。」——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)漢尼拔以平靜的口吻說出這句台詞,令觀眾毛骨悚然。
11. Bond. James Bond.「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」—— 諾博士(Dr. No, 1962)007的標志性台詞[]。
12. There』s no place like home.「什麼地方都不如家好。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)這是北方女巫送多蘿西回家時念的咒語,之後昏迷中的多蘿西喃喃地念著這句話睜開了眼睛。
13. I am big! It』s the pictures that got *** all.「我現在還是大明星!是默片沒落了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
14. Yo, Adrian!「你,艾德莉安!」—— 洛奇(Rocky, 1976)洛奇與心上人艾德莉安打招呼時的口頭禪,甚至在他接受電視采訪時也用這句話向艾德莉安打招呼。 81. Hello, geous.「你好,美女。」—— 滑稽女郎(Funny Girl, 1968)
15. Toga! Toga!「喝酒!喝酒!」—— 動物屋(National Lampoon』s Animal House, 1978)國家諷刺文社是最受美國大學生歡迎的一份刊物,《動物屋》是其涉足電影業的第一部作品。
16. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.「聆聽這暗夜之子的聲音,多美妙的音樂啊。」—— 吸血鬼(Dracula, 1931)本片是第一部有聲吸血鬼電影,片中由貝拉.路高西飾演的德古拉伯爵的形象現已深入人心,影片中關於吸血鬼的一些設定也成為日後吸血鬼題材影片的標准。貝拉.路高西死後入葬時就穿著本片中的披風。
18. Oh, no, it wasn』t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.「哦,不,殺死野獸的不是飛機,而是美女。」—— 金剛(King Kong, 1933)這是影片的最後一句台詞。看著從帝國大廈頂上掉落的金剛的屍體,瘋狂的導演作出了這個經典評論。在彼得.傑克遜重拍的版本中也保留了這句台詞。
19. My precious.「我的寶貝。」—— 魔戒2:雙塔奇謀(The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, 2002)這是古魯姆對魔戒的稱呼。擁有魔戒的人會受到其誘惑而將其視為珍寶。
20. Attica! Attica!「阿提卡!阿提卡!」—— 熱天午後(Dog Day Afternoon, 1975)
21. Sawyer, you』re going out a youngster, but you』ve got to e back a star!「索耶,你出去的時候是個年輕人,但你回來時一定是個明星!」—— 第42街(42nd Street, 1933)
22. Listen to me, mister. You』re my knight in shining armor. Don』t you fet it. You』re going to get back on that horse, and I』m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we』re gonna go, go, go!「聽我說,先生。你是我身披閃光戰甲的騎士,你可不能忘記了。你會騎著馬回來,我會跟隨在你身後,緊緊地抱著你,我們一起向著遠方前進,前進,前進!」—— 金色池塘(On Golden Pond, 1981)年邁的諾曼.泰勒(亨利.方達飾)在自己家附近差點迷路,妻子用這句飽含深情的話安慰垂頭喪氣的丈夫。影片上映後,「my knight in shining armor」成為女性對自己心目中理想伴侶的代稱。
23. Tell 『em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.「叫他們豁出去拼了,為了吉佩贏一回。」——紐特.羅克尼(Knute Rockne All American, 1940)
24. A martini. Shaken, not stirred.「馬提尼。搖勻的,不要攪勻的。」—— 金手指(Goldfinger, 1964)
25. Who』s on first.「誰是一壘手。」—— 沒規矩的1890年代(The Naughty Nineties, 1945)這句台詞出自一段非常搞笑的關於棒球的對話。兩個人在一起談論某棒球隊,而球員的名字非常特別,一壘手叫「Who」,其他球員分別叫「What」、「I don』t know」、「Why」、「Because」、「Tomorrow」、「Today」、「I don』t give a darn.」於是產生了許多笑料。
26. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to bee the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It』s in the hole! It』s in the hole! It』s in the hole!「灰姑娘的故事,突如其來。從前的高爾夫球場管理員,現在即將成為大師賽冠軍。簡直是個奇…球進洞了!球進洞了!球進洞了!」
—— 瘋狂高爾夫(Caddyshack, 1980)
個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選