導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 經典英文電影所有台詞

經典英文電影所有台詞

發布時間:2023-05-21 10:42:48

1. 經典電影英文台詞

經典電影英文台詞

在現在社會,各種台詞頻頻出現,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。什麼樣的台詞才讓人映像深刻呢?下面是我為大家整理的經典電影英文台詞,歡迎閱讀,希望大家能夠喜歡。

經典電影英文台詞1

1、《戀戀筆記本》

In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.

2、《阿甘正傳》

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.

3、《看得見風景的房間》

When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.

4、《飛屋環游記》

Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.

5、《當哈利遇見莎莉》

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.

6、《剪刀手愛德華》

I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.

7、《戀夏500天》

Love makes man grow up or sink down.

8、《初戀50次》

When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.

9、《單身公寓》

When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train instill in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.

10、《分手信》

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

11、《曾經》

Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

12、《西雅圖夜未眠》

I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.

13、《兩小無猜》

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

14、《冷山》

We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.

15、《天使愛美麗》

Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.

16、《附註我愛你》

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

17、《英國病人》

An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.

18、《返老還童》

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

19、《如果能再愛一次》

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

20、《廊橋遺夢》

We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.

經典電影英文台詞2

1、奇跡每天都在發生。

Miracles happen every day.

2、糟糕的事難免會發生。

A bad thing is going to happen.

3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。

Mama always said that death is a part of life.

4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

I am not smart, but I know what love is.

5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.

6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。

People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.

7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。

People spend a lot of time on boring things.

8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

You can only move on if you forget the past.

9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。

Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.

12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.

13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。

Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.

14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。

I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.

15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。

I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.

17、一個人真正需要的`財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。

Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.

18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。

I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.

19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.

經典電影英文台詞3

1、你跳,我就跟著跳。

You jump, I jump.

2、生活本來就全靠運氣。

Life is full of luck.

3、要讓每一天都有所值。

To make every day value.

4、能不能給我們留一條生路?

Can you give us a chance to live?

5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。

The purpose of university is to find a good husband.

6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。

Nothing can destroy the will of the will.

7、我寧願當他的小三也不願做你的妻子。

I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.

8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

We're women. Our choices are never easy.

9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。

Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.

10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?

Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?

11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

As long as you have the money, they will be with you.

12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.

13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。

If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.

經典電影英文台詞4

1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個故事裡共生、糾纏。

Beauty and pain are always in a story.

2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。

The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.

3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。

I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.

4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。

Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.

5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。

New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.

著名英文電影台詞大全 6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。

She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.

7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。

Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.

8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。

What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.

9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。

I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.

10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。

Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.

11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。

In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.

12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。

We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.

13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。

She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.

14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。

Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.

15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。

The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.

16、一個愛情故事與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。

A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.

17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。

In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.

18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。

For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.

19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。

I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.

;

2. 經典英文電影台詞

以下是我精選的一些經典英文電影中的台詞,希望同學們喜歡!

經典英文電影台詞精選:

You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

——《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》

Slander is spoken. In print, it’s libel.

中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。

——《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.

只有在這種神秘的愛情方程中,才能找到邏輯或原由來。

You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......

你需要去相信,生命中有些特別的東西,是可能存在的……

Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) .

可能從夢幻中醒來的部分,不是在腦海里,而是在心上。

——《A Beautiful Mind美麗心靈》

In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.

愛在記憶里永生,親愛的,我在這里等你。

New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.

初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火!

Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.

戰火硝煙中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!

——《The English Patient英國病人》

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.

人一生中出人頭地的機會不多,一旦有了一定要抓住機會!

If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.

如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。

——《Avatar阿凡達》

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).

昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。

I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.

天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。

——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊貓》

I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.

我很驕傲能與你們每個人共同服役,你們有權享受永遠的快樂的和平生活。

——《Band of Brothers兄弟連》

Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.

回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的`。

It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.

如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。

——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.

我為瑞恩的母親由衷感到悲哀,我願意用我和弟兄們的生命去減輕她的苦痛。

You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?

你想向我解釋一下這數字嗎?我的意思是我們8個人冒著生命危險只為了救一個人?

——《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》

A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。

——《Inception盜夢空間》

3. 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

4. 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句

英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:

1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.

我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)

3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)

4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5、Here』s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6、Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8、May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10、You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)

12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.

我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)

15、「You talking'to me?」

「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976

16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」

「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)

18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976

20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」

「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22、Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)

23、There』s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.

彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

27、You can』t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

28、I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

29、After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

30、I』ll have what she』s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989

31、I』ll be back.

我會回來的。——《終結者》1984

32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》

33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.

有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》

34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942

35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994

36、We』ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942

38、Well,nobody』s perfect.

人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959

39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971

40、You had me at「hello.」

當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

41、There』s no crying in baseball!

在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992

42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960

43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987

44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974

45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939

46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927

48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951

49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931

50、I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989

52、I』m king of the world!

我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,

53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.

我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。

54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》

55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.

我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》

56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption

有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》

政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》

58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》

再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》

59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》

60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

61、The truth is out there.——The X files

真相在那裡。——《X檔案》

62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story

我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》

63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》

64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》

65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"

生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》

66、Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)

67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》

68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .

我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》

69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》

70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》

72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》

73、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!

21世紀什麼最貴?人才!

76、An organization without discipline.

「有組織,無紀律。」

77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.

我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。

78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .

真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。

79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。

我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。

80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.

大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》

81、You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!

82、I hate mondays.

我恨星期一。

83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.

決不要讓人去做貓的工作。

84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.

鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。

88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。

89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.

不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。

93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.

「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。

98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。

99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

100、When two』s company, three』s the result!

兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!

5. 經典電影英文台詞

下面我為大家帶來經典電影英文台詞,歡迎大家閱讀!

一、肖申克的救贖(Shawshank Redemption)經典台詞:

1、A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

2、Get busy living, Or get busy dying.

忙著活,或等著死。

3、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

4、Every man’s got a breaking point.

每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。

5、Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.

怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.

6、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

7、There is something inside ,that they can’t get to, that they can’t touch. That’s yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

二、阿甘正傳(Forrest Gump)經典台詞:

1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2、Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3、Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5、Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6、You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8、It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10、I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三、獅子王(The Lion King)經典台詞:

1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2、I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5、It’s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6、You can’t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8、This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10、I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四、亂世佳人(Gone with The Wind)經典台詞:

1、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2、I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4、I think it’s hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5、Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8、I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11、You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12、Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五、泰坦尼克號(TITANIC)經典台詞:

1、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2、We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3、There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6、All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9、To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10、We’re women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11、You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣

六、西雅圖不眠夜(Sleepless in Seattle)經典台詞:

1、Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3、Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定.

4、You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6、You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。

7、You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9、When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。

10、Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11、Your destiny can be your doom.

命運也許會成為厄運.

12、The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13、I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14、What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七、加菲貓(GARFIELD)經典台詞:

1、Money is not everything. There’s MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2、One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7、The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。

9、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11、Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。

12、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13、Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14、Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

6. 經典英文電影台詞

導語: 提到經典的電影作品,相信大家會想到不少,其中不乏經典的英文電影,比如《 阿甘正傳》.《亂世佳人》等等。下面就來看看我特別整理的經典英文電影台詞吧。

一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的'命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三、《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

擴展閱讀:《加菲貓》劇情簡介

加菲貓(比爾·默里 配音)是世界上最幸福的一隻貓,它憤世又懶惰,整天除了做它熱愛的睡覺吃飯之外,就無所事事了。事實就是這樣:生活對加菲貓來說簡直好得不能再好了,似乎每個人都喜歡它。加菲貓最喜歡做的事情,肯定是坐在電視機前舒服的椅子上,看它喜歡的電視節目。因為這事,它還沒少與主人喬恩(布瑞金·梅耶 飾)爭奪搖控器呢,不過最後贏的還是它,誰叫它是寶貝寵物呢。

7. 20個經典英文電影台詞

國外有相當多知名的電影,我們在觀影的同時,也注意到英文電影台詞的趣味性、哲理性,很多英語台詞耐人尋味,可用於生活金句,亦可用於 英語 作文 寫作。以下是我為大家准備的20個經典英文電影台詞,希望大家喜歡!

20個經典英文電影台詞(一)

1. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. (Dear John)

2. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. (Once)

3. I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)

4. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. (Love Me If You Dare)

5. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. (Cold Mountain)

6. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. (Amelie)

7. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. (P.S. I Love You)

8. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time - sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. (The English Patient)

9. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)

10. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. (The Notebook)

11. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone。(My Blueberry Nights)

12. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love。(Up)

13. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally)

14. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. (Edward Scissorhands)

15. Love makes man grow up or sink down. (Days of Summer)

16. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. (If Only)

17. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. (The Bridges of Madison County)

18. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. (Titanic)

19. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. (50 First Dates)

20. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. (The Odd Couple)

20個經典英文電影台詞(二)

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

15.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

16.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

17.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

18.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

19.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

20.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的.

8. 50句英語電影中的經典台詞

“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。

英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

猜你喜歡:

1. 電影經典語錄英文大全

2. 50句經典英文電影台詞

3. 著名英文電影台詞大全

4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞

5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞

6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

9. 英文電影經典台詞

英文電影經典台詞列舉如下:

1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.

我想只有一個簡單的選擇,要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死。

10. 50句經典英文電影台詞

英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。

英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有

頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

(《死亡詩社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

(《阿甘正傳》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

(《揚帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,

無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!

(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。

(《驚魂記》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,

《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”

(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”

(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜歡:

1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

2. 50句英語經典句子

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 50句經典的英語名言

5. 電影經典英文台詞對白

閱讀全文

與經典英文電影所有台詞相關的資料

熱點內容
二戰老電影英格雷達可以 瀏覽:794
香港電影浮瓜 瀏覽:407
中國大爺開飛機電影 瀏覽:262
電影院有兒童票沒 瀏覽:215
蠟筆小新劇場版全部電影中文版 瀏覽:187
懸疑好看的電影排行榜前十名 瀏覽:26
人死了會變成星星電影台詞 瀏覽:578
朝鮮科幻電影推薦 瀏覽:567
蒼蠅國產電影 瀏覽:148
電影國語版電影小兵張嘎 瀏覽:143
2020拆彈專家2粵語電影 瀏覽:696
南京愛情故事續集電影 瀏覽:588
英國最好看的科幻電影 瀏覽:64
張國榮電影ppt英文 瀏覽:120
好看的電影獎 瀏覽:340
釘釘是哪個電影 瀏覽:16
韓國倫理電影949電中文字幕 瀏覽:369
劇情的歐美電影 瀏覽:681
驚悚真實故事電影排行榜 瀏覽:280
速6電影免費高清完整 瀏覽:939