㈠ 急求任意三十部英文電影台詞,中學生作業,要健康一點的電影的謝謝啊!特別急,明天開學謝謝
1.You jump, I jump。你跳我就跳《泰坦尼克號》
2.I love you. I really love you.我愛你。我是真的愛你。《人鬼情未了》
3.Love means never having to say you』re sorry.愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起。《人鬼情未了》
4.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your
subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So
what we think of as fate is just two neuroses knowing they are a
perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。《西雅圖不眠夜》
5.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want
to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
6. Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。 《亂世佳人》
7. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。《亂世佳人》
8. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我愛過的所有女人,我等你的時間勝過我等的所有女人。《亂世佳人》
9.Never say love if you don』t really mean it.如果不當真的話你就決不要說「愛」。《人鬼情未了》
10.People say I love you all the time, it doesn』t mean anything.人們總把「我愛你」掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷。《人鬼情未了》
11.I give you my hand. I give you my love, more precious than money.我給你我的手,給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情。《人鬼情未了》
12. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。《手札情緣》
13. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見 面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。《甜心先生》
14. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。《當哈里遇到莎莉時》
15. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣《幽靈》
16. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚禮》
17. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You
are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours.
只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。《初戀五十次》
18. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來, 她就是你。《全民情聖》
19. All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 《泰坦尼克號》
20. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to
happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
21. I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You
never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take
life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》
22. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and
listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things
you try hard to forget are already gone. 一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌,
然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》
23. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights
in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having
something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you
need love. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得
吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》
24. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp
is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give
you strength at last. 愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給
你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》
25. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
26.. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
27. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves.
And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to
love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will
come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是 誰,不知道如何去愛,
也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是, 這種等待,就是愛情本身。《冷山》
28. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We
always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest
thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly
realize that it's always light, light. We all though t love was very
deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must
grow up with the time.
有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,驀然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月,
會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。《天使愛美麗》
29. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. 在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。《附註我愛你》
30. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for
forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深 傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。《英國病人》
31. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called
weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,
it』s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing
heavy burdens when they are in love.
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》
32.This one moment when you know you're not a sad story
這一瞬間,你知道自己不是悲劇的主角
You're alive
你充滿生命力
And you stand up and see the lights on buildings
你站起來,欣賞著浮光掠影中的建築
And everything that makes you wonder
看看眼前讓你驚嘆的一切
And you are listening to that song on that drive
聽著音樂,兜著風
With the people you love most in this world
和最愛的人在一起
And in this moment, I swear
我敢說,在這一刻
We are infinite.
我們擁有無限。
來自電影〈壁花少年The Perks of Being A wallflower〉
以上的台詞來自電影中Charlie, Sam 以及Patric三個人第一次開車兜風經過隧道時,Charlie的旁白。站起來,迎著風,被包圍在真實世界的浮光掠影之中。張開雙手,無可救葯地渴望著自由和無限。彷彿剎那間,青春綻放出一朵美麗耀眼的壁花。
33But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will compare.
世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人如彩虹,遇上方知有。
來自電影〈怦然心動flipped〉,或許我們更多人更喜歡中文翻譯。
34、I've been waiting for a lover like you my whole life, you haven't show up until now, and I'm scared shitless that I'm gonna do something to fuck it up.
窮極一生,我都在等待我的愛人出現,終於現在你出現了,我害怕的要命,就怕我搞砸了這一切。
來自電影〈平常的心 The Normal Heart〉,這是一部講述美國80年代的紐約同性戀人群以及艾滋病人的生活以及感悟。兩位男主角都是帥的如夢如幻,無數個日夜都為著彼此瘋狂,生怕搞砸。他們的愛情恰好驗證了以上的那句英文台詞,真真是想要擁有你,卻怕擁有你。
35.Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys, make your life extraordinary.
及時行樂,珍惜時間,孩子們,讓你們的生命與眾不同。
來自電影〈死亡詩社Dead Poets Society〉,Robin Williams飾演的文學教師是那個封閉時代的叛逆者,也是學生記憶中的靈魂拯救者。哪怕最後他無法被世俗接納,哪怕被學校開除,他也成功地讓自由之花在學生心中生根發芽
36、And one day, the sun will come out you might not even notice. And you'll catch yourself thinking about something or someone who has no connection with the past. Someone who's only yours. And you'll realize that this is where your life is.
總有一天,太陽會升起。你或許都從未注意到,就這么悄無聲息的,你會思考其他事情,會掛念一個和你過去毫無交集的人,一個只屬於你的人。這就是你的安生之地。
來自電影〈布魯克林Brooklyn〉,女主角Eilis從愛爾蘭飄洋過海來到了美國紐約,開始了在布魯克林的生活。我只能說,努力生活的Eilis,認真地愛著一座城,愛著一個人,也有那麼一個真誠笑容燦爛的義大利青年愛著她。
37、You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way either.
這樣你或許不會傷害到你自己或是讓自己出醜,但同時你也不會嘗到愛上一個人的滋味。
來自電影〈他沒那麼喜歡你He's just Not That Into You〉,簡簡單單的一句話道出無數個愛情故事兜兜轉轉的結局。
38、You want a player who doesn't have the guts to fight back?--I want a player who's got the guts not to fight back.
你要一個沒膽還擊的球員?--我要一個有膽不還擊的球員。
來自電影〈42號傳奇The True Story of American Legend 42〉,這部電影是根據美國職業棒球大聯盟史上第一位黑人球員Jackie Robinson的真實事跡改編。當年的他,在球場上承受著巨大的壓力和難以忍受的種族歧視,最後用自己的努力和能力,證明了自己,美國棒球的黑白球員隔離歷史也由此結束。
39、Do you wanna stay with your brother?-Yeah.
你想和你弟弟住在一起嗎?-是的。
來自電影〈雨人Rain Man〉,很多人會疑惑這部是什麼電影,怎麼會有雨人呢?其實,它跟雨啊跟雨人一點關系都沒有。英語中的rain man和Raymond音似,所以男主角Charlie小時候會讀錯,在Charlie小時候害怕時,「雨人」都會唱歌給他聽,安慰他。一直以來,Charlie以為「雨人」只是自己兒時幻想中的朋友,最後他發現原來「雨人」是自己的親哥哥。
再來介紹一下這部電影,男主角Charlie發現父親將遺產留給了患有自閉症的哥哥Raymond,便計劃騙取這筆財富,但在拐走哥哥的過程中,重拾了真摯動人的手足之情。
當初看著這部電影時,一開始是被年輕帥氣的Tom Cruise吸引住了,後面卻被兩位男主角的親情感動了,哭的厲害。
40、It's not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.
決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。
來自電影〈哈利波特Harry Potter〉,這部電影太經典了,不需要什麼介紹了。對很多人來說,這就是10年的青春,10年的陪伴,正如Lily Potter所說,我們一直在你身邊從未走遠,直到永遠。
㈡ 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)
(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。
(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。
英文網路
㈢ 英文電影經典台詞大全
導語:與大家分享一些英文電影中的經典台詞,喜歡的不妨摘抄下來。
㈣ 求三部經典英文電影每部10句經典英文台詞,共30句
30句,怕網路不讓發那麼多字。我個人最喜歡的電影是《肖申克的救贖》。看了幾十次了,每一次都好像能讓我重生。這部電影的經典台詞很多,網上流傳最廣的幫你摘錄了一部分。
Red:Letmetellyousomethingmyfriend:Hopeisadangerousthing.Hopecandriveamaninsane.
瑞德:聽我說,朋友,希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
Rednarrating:.Firstyouhate』em,th
enyougetusedto』em.Enoughtimepasses,getssoyoudependonthem.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對它就習慣了。等相當的時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
Rednarrating:.Truthis,Idon』twanttoknow.Somethingsarebetterleftuns
aid.I』,itcan"
texpressedinwords,.Itellyou,.allsdissolveaway,andforthebriefestofmoments,.
瑞德話外音:到今天我還不知道那兩個義大利娘們在唱些什麼,其實,我也不想知道。有些東西還是留著不說為妙。我像她們該是在唱一些非常美妙動人的故事,美妙得難以用言語來表達,美妙的讓你心痛。告訴你吧,這些聲音直插雲霄,飛得比任何一個人敢想的夢還要遙遠。就像一些美麗的鳥兒撲扇著翅膀來到我們褐色牢籠,讓那些牆壁消失得無影無蹤。就在那一剎那,鯊堡監獄的每一個人都感到了自由。
()
AndyDufresne:Here』swhereitmakesthemostsense.Youneeditsoyoudon"tfoget.』tmadeoutofstoneThatthere』sa---there』sa---there』ssomethinginsidethat』syours,thattheycan』ttouch.
(在監獄里放歌劇唱片)
安迪:這就是意義所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘記。忘記世上還有不是用石頭圍起來的地方。忘記自己的內心還有你自己的東西,他們碰不到的東西。
AndyDufresne:That』sthebeautyofmusic.Theycan』ttakethatawayfromyou.
安迪:這就是音樂的美麗。他們無法把這種美麗從你那裡奪去。
RedreadinganoteleftbyAndy:Remember,Red,hopeisgoodthing,mabyethebestofthings.Andnogoodthingeverdies.
瑞德讀安迪留下的條子:記住,瑞德,希望是件美麗的東西,也許是最好的東西。美好的東西是永遠不會死的。
Rednarrating:.h*ll,.We
werethelordsofallcreation.AsforAndy—-hespentthatbreakhunkeredin
theshade,astrangelittlesmileonhisface.watchingusdrinkhisbeer.
瑞德話外音:我們坐在太陽下,感覺就像自由人。見鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房頂。我們是創造的主人。而安迪——他在這間歇中蹲在綠蔭下,一絲奇特的微笑掛在臉上,看著我們喝他的啤酒。
Rednarrating:Youcouldarguehe』.Or,.Me,,ifonlyforashortwhile.
瑞德話外音:你會說他做這些是為了討好看守。或者也許是為了同我們搞好關系。而我則認為他只是為了再度體驗一下正常人的感覺,哪怕只是為了短短的片刻。
Rednarrating:』tmeantobecaged.Theirfeathersarejusttoobright.Andwhentheyflyaway,.DOESrejoice.Still,』regone.IguessIjustmissmyfriend.
瑞德話外音:我得經常同自己說,有些鳥兒是關不住的。他們的羽毛太鮮亮了。當它們飛走的時候,你心底里知道把他們關起來是一種罪惡,你會因此而振奮。不過,他們一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虛。我覺得我真是懷念我的朋友。
Rednarraing:,;Ihopetoseemyfriendagain,andshakehishand;Ihope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fearcanholdyouprisoner.Hopecansetyoufree.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
,andagreatmantosaveanother.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,
rdies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Getbusyliving,Orgetbusydying.
忙活,或者等死。
這句我更喜歡某個字幕組翻譯的「汲汲於生,或汲汲於死」
============================================
還有《勇敢的心》也是我非常非常喜歡的電影之一。
Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.
華萊士:你告訴你的國王,威廉姆華萊士絕不會屈服。只要我活著,蘇格蘭人民也絕不會屈服。
Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.
你可能會死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
And dying in your beds many years from now.
年復一年,直到壽終正寢。
Would you be willing to trade?
你們!願不願意去換一個機會?
All the days from this day to that.
用這么多苟活的日子。
for one chance,just one chance.
僅有的一個機會。
to come back here and tell our enemies.
那就是回到戰場。
that they may take our lives.
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命。
but they,ll never take our Freedom!
但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!
We all end up dead, the question is how and why." -- William Wallace
我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。 -- 威廉·華萊士
"Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -- Malcolm Wallace
心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔! -- 馬爾科姆·華萊士
"It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -- William Wallace
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. -- William Wallace
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。 -- 威廉·華萊士
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. -- William Wallace
作戰,你也許會死;逃走,你會活下來...至少暫時是這樣,然而多年以後,你會終老而死。你們今天願意用這些來交換一個機會嗎?就是今天,回到這里告訴我們的敵人,他們也許會奪去我們的生命,但他們永遠奪不走我們的--自由!!!! -- 威廉·華萊士
William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
Royal Magistrate : The prisoner wishes to say a word.
William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
自由萬歲……
William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
威廉·華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
威廉·華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
William Wallace: Why do you help me?
威廉·華萊士:為什麼幫我。
Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。
全片最高潮的地方,竟然安排在了影片的結尾。那種讓人意猶未盡的感覺非常強烈。在最後結尾處,威廉姆·華萊士英勇就義,全城人民都不忍他繼續被劊子手摺磨而幫他求情,甚至劊子手都希望他說一句求饒的話。而他用盡全身力氣,高喊了一個單詞:「FREEDOM!!!!!!」
======================================================
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在這里。
There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.
這是我聽過最好的答案。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.
我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好。
㈤ 10部經典電影的勵志台詞中英文
戲如人生,人生如戲。電影是人生的縮影和升華。好的電影如同一件精美的藝術品,一首傳奇的樂章,總能引起觀眾的共鳴,讓人回味不已。下面是我為大家精心整理的10部經典電影里的勵志台詞,中英文對照的。希望這些話語能給你帶來觀影時的美好感受,讓我們在忙碌的工作和生活中,駐足,回味。
1、 I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you、
告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》
2、 Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind、 Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage、
時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的`是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》
3、 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called present!
昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》
4、 If there's any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something、
如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》
5、 I was blessed to have you in my life、 When I look back on these days, I'll look and see your face、You were right there for me、
在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》
6、 I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go、
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》
7、 To be a princess, you have to believe you are one、 You've got to walk the way you think a princess would walk、 Smile and wave, and just have fun、
要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》
8、 You got a dream, you gotta protect it、 People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it、 If you want something, go get it、
不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》
9、 If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、 You need time to know, to forgive and to love、 All this needs a very big mind、
愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》
10、 Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness、 And they live by what they hear、Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》
㈥ 20個經典英文電影台詞
國外有相當多知名的電影,我們在觀影的同時,也注意到英文電影台詞的趣味性、哲理性,很多英語台詞耐人尋味,可用於生活金句,亦可用於 英語 作文 寫作。以下是我為大家准備的20個經典英文電影台詞,希望大家喜歡!
20個經典英文電影台詞(一)
1. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. (Dear John)
2. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. (Once)
3. I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)
4. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. (Love Me If You Dare)
5. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. (Cold Mountain)
6. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. (Amelie)
7. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. (P.S. I Love You)
8. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time - sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. (The English Patient)
9. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)
10. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. (The Notebook)
11. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone。(My Blueberry Nights)
12. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love。(Up)
13. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally)
14. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. (Edward Scissorhands)
15. Love makes man grow up or sink down. (Days of Summer)
16. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. (If Only)
17. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. (The Bridges of Madison County)
18. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. (Titanic)
19. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. (50 First Dates)
20. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. (The Odd Couple)
20個經典英文電影台詞(二)
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
15.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
16.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
17.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
18.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
19.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
20.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
㈦ 經典電影英文台詞
下面我為大家帶來經典電影英文台詞,歡迎大家閱讀!
一、肖申克的救贖(Shawshank Redemption)經典台詞:
1、A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人。
2、Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙著活,或等著死。
3、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4、Every man’s got a breaking point.
每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
5、Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
7、There is something inside ,that they can’t get to, that they can’t touch. That’s yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
二、阿甘正傳(Forrest Gump)經典台詞:
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2、Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3、Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5、Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6、You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8、It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10、I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三、獅子王(The Lion King)經典台詞:
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3、I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5、It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6、You can’t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8、This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10、I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、亂世佳人(Gone with The Wind)經典台詞:
1、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4、I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5、Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8、I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11、You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12、Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五、泰坦尼克號(TITANIC)經典台詞:
1、Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2、We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3、There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4、What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5、Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6、All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8、I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9、To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10、We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11、You jump, I jump.(another touching sentence) 12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13、God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣
六、西雅圖不眠夜(Sleepless in Seattle)經典台詞:
1、Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3、Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4、You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5、People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6、You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7、You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9、When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10、Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11、Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.
12、The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13、I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14、What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七、加菲貓(GARFIELD)經典台詞:
1、Money is not everything. There’s MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4、Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7、The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚。
9、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11、Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13、Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14、Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
㈧ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
㈨ 幾部電影的經典台詞(中英對照)
1. Hate got me into prison,love is gonna break me out.
仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》
(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)
2. I'll have what she's having.
她吃什麼,我吃什麼。——<<當哈里遇到莎莉>>
(愛屋及烏,非常好的拍馬屁台詞)
3. The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up.He's like a cocker spanial.
這個小傢伙不停地上吐下尿,像個英國小獵狗。——《天才老爹》
(美國人視狗為最好的朋友,用狗來形容小孩,決不是惡意的)
4. The blue pill or the red pill?
藍色葯片,還是紅色葯片?——《黑客帝國》
(在我們的生活中,確實經常會面臨著這樣必須做出沒有退路的選擇)
5. I don』t kown if you are keeping up with current events but we just got our asses kicked!
我不知道你是否掌握最近的狀況,但我們剛被狠狠的收拾了!-----《異形》
(其實這句話按照中國人說話習慣,可以說:「我們都忙死了,你裝什麼傻呀!」)
6. I make this look good.
我襯得這衣服很好看。----《黑衣人》
(非常自戀的人可以這么說,不是衣服襯得人好看,而是人襯得衣服好看。)
7. I』m going to make you an offer you can』t refuse.
我會給你一個你難以拒絕的出價。----《教父》
(看來美國人也是非常相信有錢能使鬼推磨的,實際上這句話的意思就是「你不能拒絕我」)
8. I could tell you but I would have to kill you.
我可以告訴你,但那樣我就必須殺了你。----《壯志凌雲》
(從電影熱播之後,這句話就經常被利用來以開玩笑的方式拒絕回答對方的問題。)
9. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》
(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)
10. ----You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》
(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是赤裸裸的,而赤裸裸總是難以接受的。)
11. Say hello to my little friend.
來跟我的小朋友打招呼。---《疤面煞星》
(這個「小朋友」當然就是自動步槍了,我們中國古代的武士會這么說:「那要問問我的刀了。」)
看片學英語的幾大誤區>> 影視節目「Super一句」是怎樣煉成的?>>
【全方位實戰】看電影,學英語>> 《時尚女魔頭》地道口語學習>>
12. Why do I do this? Because the money』s good, the scenery changes ,and they let me ues the explosives. okay?
我幹嘛干這個?因為他們給錢多,路上風景不錯,而且他們讓我玩炸彈,怎樣?---《世界末日》
(為了拯救地球而毅然登上太空飛機,前往迎地球而來的隕石並拚命炸毀它,這么危險的工作卻被標準的美國個人英雄主義說得像娛樂,也是美國人舉重若輕的思維慣性。)
13. If you build it ,he will come .
你建好了,他就會來.-------《夢幻成真》
(電影結束了,也不知道「他」到底是誰,但這句話給主人公以無窮的動力和信心。)
14. We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
15. I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
(決不放棄就會有希望)
16. Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》
(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)
17. That』s all I got to say about that.
我只能說這么多了。---《阿甘正傳》
(有些話真的不必說出口,有心人自然會心領神會)
18. Come Luck, together we can rule the galaxy as father and son .
想清楚吧,盧克,作為父子,我們可以統治整個銀河。-----《星球大戰之帝國反擊戰》
(這句台詞充滿誘惑力,當然並沒有足夠的誘惑力使盧克投向黑勢力。它之前的那句台詞「我是你爸爸」似乎更為美國觀眾經常掛在嘴邊)
19. Life is like a box of chocolate.
生活就像一盒巧克力。-----《阿甘正傳》
(從1995年電影熱播之後,這句台詞風靡全世界,流行了至少5年。它闡述了簡單到極致的知天命的人生態度)
20. Houston, we have a problem.
休斯敦,我們有麻煩了。-----《阿波羅十三號》
(休斯敦代表美國航天航空局,湯姆漢克斯的這句台詞隨電影而流行,以至於在生活中你會聽到學生不會做作業時也會這么說。)
21. The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。-----《搏擊俱樂部》
(我們每天追求物質上的享受,慢慢就會真的發現自己已經被已有的成就套牢,沒辦法脫身)
22. Bond, Jams Bond.
邦德,詹姆斯邦德。-----所有《007》系列電影
(二十多部007電影中,這句台詞從來都是必說的,四十多年下來,不想成為經典台詞都不行)
網上有很多..查查就好了..O(∩_∩)O
㈩ 求英文大片經典台詞!
經典英文台詞
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.