導航:首頁 > 電影字幕 > 英語搞笑電影對話片段

英語搞笑電影對話片段

發布時間:2023-06-05 08:18:42

❶ 急求:英語電影經典搞笑台詞(中英雙語版)

Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

我們做夢的時候,夢境是真實的,對不對?只有到醒來的時候才會意識到事情不對勁兒。我問你,你從來都不記得夢從何而起是不是?你總是直接插入到夢中所發生的一切。

關於造夢的原型

Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!

不要根據記憶重塑夢境。統統想像出全新的場景。

關於盜夢

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界重寫一切游戲規則。這就是為什麼我要從夢中把它盜取出來。

關於生命的悔恨

The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

那個時刻我沒有把握住。無論我做什麼我都不能挽回。我想要呼喚他們,他們卻恰好跑開了。如果我再見到他們的臉龐,我就只能回家去。回到真實的世界。

關於愛

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系——因為我們在一起。

關於放手

I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.

她不是真實存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什麼都想,但我想像不出你的復雜情緒、你的種種完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一個影子。你只是我竭盡全力能創造出來的而已,但是很遺憾,你遠遠比不上真實的她。
阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞一:最多的台詞

I SEE YOU 句子雖然很簡單,但包含了復雜的意思。可以蘊含看,理解,凝視,明白,觀望等無數意義,越是簡單的越代表了復雜的含義。

I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看見你。應該是一種發自內心的一種溝通,以及一種帶有敬意的詞彙

《阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞二:最震撼的台詞

THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有號召力……

《阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞三:鼓舞士氣的經典台詞

People heaven sent us a message 人類給我們帶來了信息

And nobody can stop 而且沒人能阻止

But we send them a message 但是我們也要讓他們看到

Run as fast as the wind 像風一樣奔跑

Tell other clans to come 告訴別的種族

Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告訴他們圖魯克所需要的

Fly now 飛吧

With me 和我一起

My brethrens 兄弟們

Sisters 姐妹們

And we are showing new people heaven 我們要讓他們知道

Cannot take all they want 他們並不能得到所有

And that's,This is our land 因為,這里是——是我們的土地!
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
愛德華:「是那些超級英雄之類的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...那些壞人呢?」
Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
愛德華:「我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們只捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控制我們的慾望。
但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。」
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn』t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 貝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救葯地愛上了他。
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:「大聲的說出來那是什麼。說出來。」
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
貝拉:你幾歲?
愛德華:17歲。
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
愛德華:有一陣子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
愛德華:永遠?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。
《暮光之城·月食》

Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
愛德華:伊莎貝拉·斯旺,我答應會愛你到海枯石爛,至死不渝。

Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
簡:她仍然是一個人類,沃爾圖里不會給她第二次機會的。

Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
貝拉:你為什麼這么反感和我在一起?

Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
愛德華:我知道你做出這個決定的後果,若干年後,你熟悉的人都將一一死去。

Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
雅各布:為什麼不給我個機會呢,貝拉。我是真的愛你,我真的希望你能選擇我並和我永遠在一起。

Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
雅各布:你應該考慮一下,也許我比你更適合照顧她。

Bella:Edward, she found us.
貝拉:愛德華,她知道我們在這。

Edward:I will protect you no matter what
愛德華:我會一直保護你。

Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
貝拉:你不知道你將你自己捲入了什麼。

Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
雅各布:我將為你而戰,直到到我的心臟停止跳動的那一刻。
sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性導致變異的蜘蛛俠和克力普敦超人。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
愛德華:「我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們只捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控制我們的慾望。但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
伊莎貝拉:「你知道,大家都在看我們。」
Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I『m going to hell."
愛德華:「那個人不是,他只是看看。現在我們打破所有規矩了,反正我要去地獄的。」
Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
愛德華:「那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?」
Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
貝拉:「我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。」
Edward:" Forever?"
愛德華:「永遠?」
Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
愛德華:「和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?」
Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
貝拉:「最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。」
Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
愛德華:「貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。」
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
愛德華:「我再也沒有能力離開你半步了。」
Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。
Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
愛德華:「大聲的說出來。說啊!」
Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Isbella:" How old are you?"
伊莎貝拉:你幾歲?
Edward:" Seventeen."
愛德華:「17歲。」
Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
伊莎貝拉:你17歲多久了?
Edward:" A while."
愛德華:有一陣子了。
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)

3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

❷ 求搞笑電影或頭文字D的英語對白!!!(2小時有效)

007:飛是小李飛刀的飛;刀是小李飛刀的——刀!
fly,is Fly Knife Li's fly,knife,is Fly Knife Li's knife!

008:為了尋找目擊證人,我們訪問了隔壁鄰居家的大嬸的姑媽家的表妹的小孩的那一條狗...
In order to find the witness,we have visited the dog's host who is a kid's sisiter of his aunt and the aunt's neighbor--the other aunt

少林足球:吳孟達:瘸,是呀,我是瘸,那又怎麼樣呢,你有得瘸嗎?
limp?yes I'm! I was limped,so what?Did you had limped?

❸ 英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞簡單易懂!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously.So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

❹ 急求一段英語電影片段,適合配音的,四分鍾左右,兩個男生的

如果喜歡動畫片風格的,可以試試《功夫熊貓》里師傅和阿波在大殿里的對話

如果喜歡搞笑風格的,可以試試《尖峰時刻》里成龍和克里斯在車上鬥嘴的對話

如果喜歡動作片,可以試試《黑客帝國》里尼奧和墨菲斯討論矩陣的那段對白「歡迎到現實的荒漠中來」絕對夠酷也適合配音

如果喜歡現實題材,可以試試《大白鯊》里警長和船長或是警長和市長的爭論

如果喜歡怪聲怪氣的,可以考慮《鯊魚黑幫》里黑老大教育兒子的那一段

如果覺得還不夠挑戰性,可以考慮《星球大戰》里,猶達大師和盧克的對話,尤達可是超級不好配音,呵呵

祝你成功

❺ 大家提供一些英文電影裡面的經典對話,讀起來要2至5分鍾。不要太難。謝謝了。

《簡•愛》

"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"

「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

❻ 英語電影經典對話(最好是搞笑的)

搞笑《別惹佐漢》《熱帶驚雷》《黑遲巧騎士》《驚聲尖叫》《神奇遙控器》《新搶錢夫妻》《約會電影》《反斗神鷹》《板凳球員》《拜見岳父大人》《瘋狂神父》《修女有瘋狂》《混合宿舍》《四十歲老處男》《終極神鷹虎旦悶膽神偷》《王牌大間諜》《我為錢狂·女為財死》《兩個世界》《師奶殺手》《憨豆特派員》《瘋狂總教練》《超完美告別》《笨賊妙探》《鬼膽神偷》《超級英雄電影》《綠色奇跡》《火星人玩轉地球》《新娘靠邊閃》《暴劫雙雄》《陽光小美女》《情不自禁愛上你》《仲夏之夜》《艾爾文與花栗鼠》《超狗任務》《狗狗震》《長毛狗》《冒牌天神1,2》《流浪狗偶之家》《神探飛機頭1,2》《聖誕怪傑》《一個頭兩個大》《碼遲鍵變相怪傑》《阿獃與阿瓜》《大話王》《雷蒙斯尼奇的不幸歷險》《好兵帥克》《窈窕淑女》

❼ 求:適合學生表演的英語電影片段。。要經典或者搞笑的!

樓主,我建議你選周星馳的
一是因為周星馳的電影,年輕人一般都看過,比較熟悉
二是星爺的的台詞和表情都比較誇張,也比較熟適合拿來做舞台表演
有幾個選擇:
一是,《大話西遊》中經典的「如果上天再給我一次機會。。。」
二是,《大內密探00發》中的模仿奧斯卡頒獎典禮那段
三是,《白麵包青天》中的「不要一開口就你個頭」
還有《少林足球》中的「地球是很危險的」,《功夫》中的「別人都已經睡覺了」

❽ 急求!英語三人情景對話(要搞笑的)

A:Welcome to our Sunday TV show. As usual, let me introce myself first. I am Kevin. And my favorite TV stat is Kevin. It』s me. I am only joking.。

Now, let』s begin our TV show. Today we will talk about people』s entertainment. John, what kind of movies do you like?

歡迎來到我們的周日電視節目。和往常一樣,我先自我介紹一下。我是凱文。我最喜歡的電視明星是凱文。是我。我只是開玩笑。

現在,讓我們開始我們的電視節目。今天我們來談談人們的娛樂。約翰,你喜歡什麼類型的電影?

B:Well, I like comedies best. And my favorite comedy is Mr. Bean. Rowan Atkinson is my favorite movie star.

嗯,我最喜歡喜劇。我最喜歡的喜劇是憨豆先生。羅溫·艾金森是我最喜歡的電影明星。

A: How about you, C?

甲:你呢,丙?

A: I like science fiction movies too. Do you like it, D?

我最喜歡科幻電影。我認為科學非常有用。我也喜歡科幻電影。你喜歡嗎,D?

D: En, I prefer cartoons. They are very funny.

D:恩,我更喜歡動畫片。他們很有趣。

B: Tennis. I can play it well. And Roger Federer is my favorite athlete. He is a great athlete. He has got many champion.

乙:網球。我能彈得很好。而費德勒是我最喜歡的運動員。他是一名偉大的運動員。他獲得了許多冠軍。

C: I am a volleyball fan. Playing volleyball is my hobby.

我是一名排球愛好者。

D: I like volleyball, too. Shall we have a march later, C?

打排球是我的愛好。

C: That』s great. I think it will be exciting.

我也喜歡排球。我們晚些時候去遊行好嗎,C?

A: That』s the end of our special TV show for today. Goodbye! Have a nice day!

我們今天的特別電視節目到此結束。再見!祝您愉快!

情景對話介紹:

情景會話主要考查考生對日常生活中經常運用的交流語言及其應答的掌握情況,內容包括問候、介紹、打電話,感謝、問路、祝賀、道歉、應允、贊成、談論天氣、購物等等。

在情景會話中,應注意以下幾個方面:

1、切忌以漢語的思維和表達方式代替外語的習慣表達,忽視中外文化差異。

2、切忌脫離語境,不注意語境的限定,生搬硬套語法規則。

❾ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 最好搞笑的

1.《藍莓之夜》

一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
.2.《當哈利遇見莎莉》

.愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
3.《剪刀手愛德華》

我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you
4.《戀夏500天》

愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.

5.《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。

If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.

6.《曾經》

曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留作回憶。

Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.

7.《兩小無猜》

好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.

8.《附註我愛你》

在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

9.《分手信》

離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。

If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
10.《返老還童》

我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.

閱讀全文

與英語搞笑電影對話片段相關的資料

熱點內容
大人物差不多的電影 瀏覽:561
電影常用英語台詞 瀏覽:13
電影特效專用英語 瀏覽:923
看電影解說大全 瀏覽:611
法國電影三劍客演員布爾維爾 瀏覽:823
老電影kb片段 瀏覽:96
媽媽再愛我一次台灣電影解說 瀏覽:768
投影儀怎麼播放移動硬碟里的電影 瀏覽:995
遇見你之前電影剪輯好聽的英文歌 瀏覽:784
都是老鼠的電影名字 瀏覽:456
你好李煥英電影演員表 瀏覽:226
在白沙鎮拍了哪些電影 瀏覽:469
電影院里的人物 瀏覽:562
電影卡門國語 瀏覽:60
90年代中國電影兩個小孩友誼 瀏覽:936
戰略特勤組完整版六看電影 瀏覽:781
彈吉他的喜劇電影叫什麼名字 瀏覽:258
怎麼看看不到的電影 瀏覽:630
高清電影在線觀看視頻 瀏覽:633
老電影紅色娘子軍上映電影圖片 瀏覽:66