❶ 盤點歐美電影中的經典台詞
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美電影經典台詞,希望大家喜歡。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
肖申克的救贖
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 愛情語句
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
獅子王
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
亂世佳人
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
泰坦尼克號
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的`一切.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 經典語句
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
追風箏的人
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
FAME
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
愛情經典語錄
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
❷ 外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些
1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。
「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。
2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》
「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。
3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》
「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。
4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》
「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》
「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。
❸ 美國電影最佳台詞100句
美國電影學會於近日評選出了美國電影中的一百句最佳台詞,《亂世佳人》的克拉克·蓋博口中蘆悶的「坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎」榮膺榜首。評選結果的影片涵蓋面十分廣泛,最早的可以追溯到1927年的第一步有聲片《爵士歌手》,最近的則是2002年的《指環王之雙塔騎兵》。其中《亂世佳人》、《卡薩布蘭卡》、《綠野仙蹤》等經典老片在榜上占據了不止一席之位,而《卡薩布蘭卡》憑借6句經典台詞居首位。美國電影學會總監費斯登堡認為,這些經典的電影台詞已經成為了美國語言文化的一個組成部分,評選的目的是為了重新激起人們對美國經典電影的熱情。
現從這一百句最佳台詞中精選部分台詞,英漢對照,以饗讀者。
(以下的序號是台詞的排名號)
1,frankly,my dear,i don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,i'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,you don't understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,toto,i've got a feeling we're not in kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,all right,mr.demille,i'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,may the force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,fasten your seatbelts. it's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,you talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
12,i love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
18,made it,ma!top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,i'm as mad as hell,and i'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,louis,i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我氏嘩大認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)殲豎
22,bond.james bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,there's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,i am big!it's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,play it,sam. play'as time goes by'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,you can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,i want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,after all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,i'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,i'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,today,i consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. you never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,we'll always have paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,oh,jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.we have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,you've got to ask yourself one question:″do i feel lucky?″well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,you had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,there's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,a boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父ii》1974)
59,as god is my witness,i'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,mrs.robinson,you're trying to seceme.aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,wait a minute,wait a minute.you ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,i have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,listen to them. children of the night. what music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,i feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,carpe diem. seize the day,boys. make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,i'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
❹ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
❺ 歐美經典電影台詞
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
❻ 國外經典電影台詞
導讀:這些是我為大家收集的一些國外經典電影 台詞 ,希望大家喜歡。
1.《卡薩布蘭卡》
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
譯文:“世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。” 亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942
2.《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
3.《肖申克的救贖》
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
4.《The Lion King獅子王》
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
6.《GARFIELD加菲貓》
Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
7.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there
shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or
dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former
world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往
事已矣.
“Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire 當你挽救了一條生命,你就等於挽救了整個世界
“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn”, ---老實說,親愛的,我不在乎
❼ 歐美電影經典台詞有哪些
歐美電影經典台詞有:
一、不要貪戀沒有意義的人或事,拎著垃圾的手怎麼騰得出來接禮物。
Don't be greedy for meaningless people or things. How can the hands with garbage get out to receive gifts.
二、如果一個人真的想見你,他會動用各種方式,翻遍全世界找到你。
If someone really wants to see you, he will try everything possible and go through the world to get you.
三、他們總是說每個人都會有一個完美的ta,但是我真的覺得我的那個ta是不是被車撞了啊!
They keep saying there is a perfect person for everyone out there but I seriously think that mine got hit by a truck.
四、有時候你需要接受現實,有些事永遠也回不去以前的樣子了。
Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that certain things will NEVER go back to how they use to be.
五、告訴一個人你愛ta的最佳時機是在別人還沒告訴ta之前。
The best time to tell someone you love them is before someone else does.
❽ 十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞
在發展不斷提速的社會中,我們很多時候都不得不用到台詞,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞,下面是我為大家收集的十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. Thats yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的'平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.Its like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You cant change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.Ill make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, Ill love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think its hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than Ive ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than Ive waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
3.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open youre heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a persons voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. Theres MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But dont get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.Its not fame.Its not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .Its getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.Its finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.Its falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
❾ 7部美國老電影的經典台詞
Double Indemnity的經典台詞:
Barton Keyes:They've committed a murder and it's not like taking a trolley ride together where they can get off at different stops. They're stuck with each other and they've got to ride all the way to the end of the line and it's a one-way trip and the last stop is the cemetery.
凱斯:他們已經犯有謀殺罪,這不像搭上電車可以在不同站點下車,他們糾纏在一起,將坐到終點,而這單程之旅的最後一站是墓地。
Walter Neff:I killed him for money and for a woman. I didn't get the money... and I didn't get the woman.
沃爾特:我為了錢和女人殺了他,我沒得到錢,也沒得到女人。
The Graate的經典台詞:
Mr. Braddock: What's the matter? The guests are all downstairs, Ben, waiting to see you.
布蘭多克先生:你怎麼了,客人們都在樓下,本,等著看你呢。
Benjamin: Look, Dad, could you explain to them that I have to be alone for a while?
本傑明:爸爸,你能不能向他們解釋,我得一個人呆會。
Mr. Braddock: These are all our good friends, Ben. Most of them have known you since, well, practically since you were born. What is it, Ben?
布蘭多克先生:他們都是我們的好朋友,本,他們大多從你出生就認識你,你到底怎麼了?
Benjamin: I'm just...
本傑明:我只是……
Mr. Braddock: Worried?
布蘭多克先生:焦慮?
Benjamin: Well...
本傑明:是……
Mr. Braddock: About what?
布蘭多克先生:為什麼焦慮?
Benjamin: I guess about my future.
本傑明:我想是擔心我的未來。
Mr. Braddock: What about it?
布蘭多克先生:未來怎麼了?
Benjamin: I don't know... I want it to be...
本傑明:我不知道,我想它變得……
Mr. Braddock: To be what?
布蘭多克先生:變得怎樣?
Benjamin: [looks at his father] ... Different.
本傑明:(看著他的父親)變得……不一樣。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benjamin: Where did you do it?
本傑明:你在哪裡做的?
Mrs. Robinson: In his car.
魯賓遜夫人:在他的車里。
Benjamin: What kind of car was it?
本傑明:什麼樣的車?
Mrs. Robinson: Come on now.
魯賓遜夫人:走吧,現在。
Benjamin: No, I really want to know.
本傑明:不,我真的想知道。
Mrs. Robinson: A Ford.
魯賓遜夫人:一輛福特。
Benjamin: Goddamn, that's great. So old Elaine Robinson got started in a Ford.
本傑明:天啦,太強了。伊萊恩開始於一輛福特車。
《計程車司機》經典台詞:
你在和我說話嗎?(對著鏡子,自言自語)
❿ 經典歐美電影台詞
《白日夢想家》影片經典台詞:開拓視野,沖破艱險,看見世界,身臨其境,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。
《怦然心動》影片經典台詞:有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
《兩小無猜》影片經典台詞:年少時容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的東西瞬間推翻,就像哭鬧的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼淚干之前就已經上揚。
《愛在日落黃昏時》影片經典台詞:我覺得,當你年輕的時候,你會相信你會認識很多人,但後來你才會發現能交流的人其實很少。