A. 電影花木蘭英文名
電影《Mulan》
B. 花木蘭英文經典台詞
Fa Mulan.
花木蘭歷蔽
Present.
在
Speaking without permission.
不要隨便開口說話
Oops.
Who spit in her bean curd?
哼!火氣這么大幹嘛呀?
Huh. Hmm.
Mmm. Too skinny.
太瘦了.
Hmph! Not good for bearing sons.
不容易生出兒子
Recite the final admonition.
婦有四德的內容是些什麼?
Mm-hmm.
嗯..
Well?
開始吧!
Fulfill your ties calmly and... respectfully.
婦有四德,就是婦德是謙虛
Um, reflect before you snack...
婦容是和悅,還有婦力…
Act! This shall bring you honor and glory.
婦功!意思是服從
Hmm. This way.
這邊.
Now, pour the tea.
倒茶.
To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悅你未來的公婆, 你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅, 不但要心存恭敬
You must also be poised.
還要注意禮儀和姿勢
Um, pardon me.
對不起
And silent!
還要安靜
Could I just take that back?
能不能先還我一下?
For a moment.
給我一下下就好了
Why, you clumsy...
你這笨脊爛肢手笨腳的...
Whoo! Whoo!
哇...
I think it's going well, don't you?
應櫻世該進行得很順利,對吧?
Put it out! Put it out! Put it out!
快給我水,澆水,澆水!
You are a disgrace!
你實在太不像話了
You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
你也許看起來像個新娘, 可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光
C. 我發現《花木蘭》這部電影的英文名是MuLan,按照中文來翻譯是木蘭,為什麼要多加了個花!
費話。
她姓花氏么。
就是花氏木蘭。
你忘了李翔說她爸叫花弧了么。
D. 花木蘭電影經典電影台詞英語
電影《花木蘭》台詞中英對照
1. There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
2. 很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
3. It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
4. 保護我的國家和家人是我的榮幸。
5. So you'll die for honor.
6. 所以你將為榮譽而死。
7. I will die doing what's right!
8. 我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
9. The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter.
10. 花家最大的榮耀,就是有你這個好女兒。
11. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China.
12. 逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.—Emperor of China
14. 逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。——玉皇大帝
15. To please your future in-laws,you must demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
16. 要取悅你未來的公婆,你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅,不但要心存恭敬。
17. You may look like a bride,but you will never bring your family honor!
18. 你也許看起來像個新娘,可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光。
19. Mulan:You shouldn't have to go!
20. 花木蘭:你不該走!
21. Mulan:There are plenty of young men to fight for China!
22. 花木蘭:很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
23. Fa Zhou:It is an honor to protect my country and my family.
24. 花弧:保護我的國家和家人是我的榮幸。
25. Mulan:So you'll die for honor.
26. 花木蘭:所以你將為榮譽而死。
27. Fa Zhou:I will die doing what's right!
28. 花弧:我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
29. Mulan:But if you...
30. 花木蘭:但是你……
31. Fa Zhou:I know my place!It is time you learned yours.
32. 花弧:我知道我將去往何方,現在輪到你問問自己了。
迪士尼動畫版《花木蘭》經典台詞
1.The flower that blooms in adversity isthe most rare and beautiful of all.
逆境中綻放的花朵,才是最珍貴、最美麗的。
2.To please your future in-laws,youmust demonstrate a sense of dignity and refinement.
要取悅你未來的公婆,你一定要表現出謹慎、庄嚴、優雅,不但要心存恭敬。
3.You may look like a bride,butyou will never bring your family honor!
你也許看起來像個新娘,可是你永遠也不會為你們家的人爭光。
4.There are plenty of young men tofight for China!
很多年輕人都在為國家奮戰!
5.It is an honor to protect mycountry and my family.
能夠保家衛國,是我的榮耀。
6.I will die doing what's right!
我將為那些正確的事情拚命!
7.I know my place!Itis time you learned yours.
我自有分寸,你也是時候管管你自己了。
8.I will serve the emperor in my father's place.
我替父親為國出征。
9.Ancestors, hear our prayer. Watch over Mulan.
列祖列宗,求求你們,保佑木蘭。
E. 花木蘭用英語怎麼說
花木蘭(Hua Mulan)
F. 花木蘭英語簡介簡短
Hua Mulan(Chinese:花木蘭)is a legendary Chinese woman warrior from the Northern and Southern dynasties period(420–589)of Chinese history,originally described in the Ballad of Mulan(Chinese:木蘭辭;pinyin:Mùlán cí).In the ballad,Hua Mulan,disguised as a man,takes her aged father's place in the army.